Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iraq.................

+12
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
fuzeta
Angelina
kitti
tigger
wantthetruth
Panda
malena stool
wjk
chrissie
joyce1938
16 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Iraq................. - Page 21 Empty Re: Iraq.................

Post  Badboy Tue 10 Mar - 19:37

THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN GUARDIAN SAYING JUST THAT ABOUT PUBLICITY RESULTING IN RECRUITMENT FOR ISIS,CALLED THUGS WANTS,BRING BOOTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 10 Mar - 22:46

Badboy wrote:THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN GUARDIAN SAYING JUST THAT ABOUT PUBLICITY RESULTING IN RECRUITMENT FOR ISIS,CALLED THUGS WANTS,BRING BOOTS.

It seems that everyone and his brother are to blame for these three girls being able to go to Turkey, and on to join IS. Jewellery was stolen to pay the fare, and the passports taken. Sounds like a fairly well thought out action to me. At the moment the parents are demanding an apology from the world and his wife, they have it seems had a half hearted one. If and when they get a proper one, what's the betting that a compensation claim goes in? Apology equating with responsibility. How much will compensate them for the loss of their daughters?

I don't accept it for the reasons I have given already. We have been bombarded for months with each fresh atrocity (almost daily) from these callous murdering scum. These girls must have noted it, the beheadings, the crucifixions, the forcing of mostly (but not exclusively) Yazidi girls into brothels and prostitution. The burning alive of a Downed pilot, who by any civilised definition was a prisoner of war and should have been treated as such.

Yet knowing all this these girls, and we are told some few more from Britain alone have voluntarily joined the ranks of these murderous maniacs. They must have some sympathy with them at least in order to go and join them. They may be forced into a brothel, as others have been or passed around in a form of marriage catalogue. I have definite mixed views on simply allowing them back in Britain. At the least they should be facing months of psychiatric evaluation.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Iraq................. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Iraq................. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 11 Mar - 0:10

THEY FOUND A LIST OF ITEMS TO BUY AND HOW MUCH MONEY NEEDED TO BUY THEM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 11 Mar - 1:18

Badboy wrote:THEY FOUND A LIST OF ITEMS TO BUY AND HOW MUCH  MONEY NEEDED TO BUY THEM.

I hadn't heard that one Badboy but it doesn't surprise me a bit. Together I have no doubt with a list of the shops which gave best prices for gold in the area
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 11 Mar - 18:20

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:THEY FOUND A LIST OF ITEMS TO BUY AND HOW MUCH  MONEY NEEDED TO BUY THEM.

I hadn't heard that one Badboy but it doesn't surprise me a bit. Together I have no doubt with a list of the shops which gave best prices for gold in the area
SOCKS COSTED £4 ON THE LIST,MAKEUP,LINGERIE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 12 Mar - 10:35

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:

SOCKS COSTED £4 ON THE LIST,MAKEUP,LINGERIE

So it was planned, and not just a spur of the moment thing. How the parents, and the solicitors can blame the police and security services for this, is completely beyond me. I can understand the parents must be going out of their minds with worry. Absolutely normal. The only people to blame for that are the girls themselves. plus if it was as well planned as that, and yet the parents noticed nothing unusual, shows up that these girls, like others who have done the same thing, knew exactly what they were doing, and knew enough to act normally right up to the last.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 14 Mar - 22:56

ISIS ACCUSED OF USING CHEMICAL WEAPONS AGAINST KURDISH FORCES,CHLORIDE GAS,IRAQI FORCES ON EDGE OF TIKRIT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 22 Mar - 23:51

IT IS BEING SAID ISIS WILL USE CHLORIDE GAS,POSSIBLY SARIN GAS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DEFEND MOSUL.
ISIS IS ALSO SUPPOSEDLY PLANNING CHLORIDE ATTACKS ON LONDON'S TRANSPORT.
ISIS AND AFFILIATES SEEM TO APPEAR IN THE NEWS EVERY DAY COMMITTING OUTRAES ETC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 23 Mar - 9:12

Badboy wrote:IT IS BEING SAID ISIS WILL USE CHLORIDE GAS,POSSIBLY SARIN GAS IN AN ATTEMPT TO DEFEND MOSUL.
ISIS IS ALSO SUPPOSEDLY PLANNING CHLORIDE ATTACKS ON LONDON'S  TRANSPORT.
ISIS AND AFFILIATES SEEM TO  APPEAR IN THE NEWS EVERY DAY COMMITTING OUTRAES ETC.

Good morning Badboy.

Exactly so, not so very long ago, hardly anyone had heard of Islam, or Mohammedans as they were then called. Now, as you say it is everyday news. Still we have people who cannot or will not see it. Unfortunately these include our world leaders. Appeasement doesn't work; it simply leads to greater demands. The sole object of these extreme elements being global Islam.

As for Chemical attacks, when Assad was being accused of using such weaponry, he was vilified. I believed at the time that while Assad was capable of it, there was no actual proof that it was his men, or done at his orders. These rebels are just as capable, and as is being proven even more vicious. The one time inspectors were given uninterrupted access following an attack,  they did in fact come up with the possibility, even the likelihood that it was rebel forces who had carried out the attack. I can well believe they are planning some thing, based on Chemical weapons. from all accounts they are planning some fresh atrocity all the time. It is only the vigilance and the excellent work done by the security forces that keeps us relatively safe. Sooner or later though there will be another 9/11, or 7/11. They only have to get through now and again, The world security forces hampered as they are by political correctness, and budget cuts have to be 100% right 100% of the time.

Last edited by katertaif on Mon 23 Mar - 9:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word missing)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 2 Apr - 20:54

IRAQI FORCES REPORTED TO BE MORE OR LESS IN CHARGE OF TIKRIT,MINISTER TURNED UP TO SEE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 2 Apr - 22:14

Badboy wrote:IRAQI FORCES REPORTED TO BE MORE OR LESS IN CHARGE OF TIKRIT,MINISTER TURNED UP TO SEE.

Thats really good news.Hope the minister was pleased.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 4 Apr - 21:45

quote="Badboy"]IRAQI FORCES REPORTED TO BE MORE OR LESS IN CHARGE OF TIKRIT,MINISTER TURNED UP TO SEE.[/quote]

Good evening Badboy.

Well they have finally done it after being beaten back a number of times. I read an article though, that Government forces are "running riot" in Tikrit. I assume this at last includes some measures of reprisals, and that is something no one needs especially since the general populace had no say in the original occupation. "Any more than they have any say now"

I have no idea what strategic significance Tikrit holds in their minds anymore vis a vis Saddam Hussein I mean. Iraq................. - Page 21 680495
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 4 Apr - 23:47

IS TIKRIT ON ROAD TO MOSUL,I THINK IDEA IS TO MOVE UP ROAD TO MOSUL.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Apr - 0:07

MANY ISIS SECURITY OFFICERS REPORTED TO BE BAATHISTS/FORMER IRAQI ARMY OFFICERS..
THERE ARE ALL AROUND BAGHDADI.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Apr - 8:15

Badboy wrote:MANY ISIS SECURITY OFFICERS REPORTED TO BE  BAATHISTS/FORMER IRAQI ARMY OFFICERS..

There not very good then !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 6 Apr - 8:37

Badboy wrote:MANY ISIS SECURITY OFFICERS REPORTED TO BE  BAATHISTS/FORMER IRAQI ARMY OFFICERS..

Good morning Badboy

That is an interesting twist. It would certainly explain the successes these terrorists have had in terms of overrunning territory and to a degree, the immediate administrative mess they make of it. In addition to the very poor showing of the government forces albeit US trained.

At the same time it explains the significance of Tikrit to these vicious killers. To give their former boss his full title Saddam Hussein al Tikriti.

You certainly have the knack of getting to the heart of the problem old son. Iraq................. - Page 21 680495
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 7 Apr - 19:38

ISIS HAS LAUNCHED A RADIO STATION BROADCASTING NEWS OF THEIR ATTACKS WORLDWIDE,WONDER IF IT WILL MENTION MALAYSIA WHERE SOME MILITANTS GOT ARRESTED FOR PLOTTING TO ATTACK MILITARY AND POLICE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 7 Apr - 22:02

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS LAUNCHED A RADIO STATION BROADCASTING NEWS OF THEIR ATTACKS WORLDWIDE,WONDER IF IT WILL MENTION MALAYSIA WHERE SOME MILITANTS GOT ARRESTED FOR PLOTTING TO ATTACK MILITARY AND POLICE.

Good evening Badboy.

I think we can be assured of one thing. It will be completely censored. It will mention only what they want it to mention, and then, in the most favourable light. Aimed at the minds of Muslims in general.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 12 Apr - 23:53

ISIS HAS DESTROYED THE ANCIENT CITY OF NIMROD BLOWING IT UP,BULLBOZING,DRILLING HOLES ETC ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 13 Apr - 15:10

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS  DESTROYED THE ANCIENT CITY OF NIMROD BLOWING IT UP,BULLBOZING,DRILLING HOLES ETC ETC

Absolutely Barbaric. they are destroying the relics of ancient civilisations on the grounds that they were unislamic. of course they were!!! there was no Islam. ISIS, al Nusra, al Shabaab, Boko Haraam, etc. etc. claim these were not civilised cultures. Many of them worshipped such as Baal or Moloch, Some Gods regularly demanded human sacrifice. If ISIS et al think what they are doing is civilised, I have some bad news for them. Nothing more than merciless killers, I cannot imagine anyone wanting  to go and join them in their inhuman ideology.

Iraq................. - Page 21 680495
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 15 Apr - 20:41

ISIS HAS CAPTURED VILLAGES NEAR RAMADI,TIKRIT IS BEING PACIFIED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 15 Apr - 21:50

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS CAPTURED VILLAGES NEAR RAMADI,TIKRIT IS BEING PACIFIED.
So they are at peace ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 15 Apr - 21:53

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAS CAPTURED VILLAGES NEAR RAMADI,TIKRIT IS BEING PACIFIED.

Pacification ISIS style, simply means more naked savagery where men and boys are wantonly killed, and women (the younger the better) are casually used to enhance the pleasure of the brave fighting men.

It does seem that while government forces are attacking one village ISIS go ahead and partially capture another. They have "liberated "Ramadi" three times since the war began.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 16 Apr - 18:02

ISIS TRYING TO CAPTURE RAMADI IN A PINCER MOVEMENT?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 17 Apr - 1:05

Badboy wrote:ISIS TRYING TO CAPTURE RAMADI IN A PINCER MOVEMENT?

Good evening Badboy

I watched a documentary this evening called "Kill the Christians" Basically about the ever more violent terror groups coming into being. Humanity and compassion seem totally lacking in these people. How they can possibly describe their actions as being pleasing to their deity I cannot even begin to guess. All I know is this was not the God or even Yahweh that I was brought up to believe in. I could not follow or pay homage to their God and I don't know of any normal person who could.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next