Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More From Joana Morais

+13
jassi
Molly
kitti
mossman
kathybelle
duncanmac
Claudia79
fred
almostgothic
Bebootje
AnnaEsse
tanszi
wantthetruth
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More From Joana Morais Empty More From Joana Morais

Post  kathybelle Sat 14 Jun - 11:40

According to the article in the link below, the McCanns wanted the Judge to postpone the lawsuit hearing, until September. The Judge refused.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/06/maddie-case-current-criminality-with.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JoanaMorais+%28Joana+Morais%29

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
More From Joana Morais Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More From Joana Morais Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

More From Joana Morais Empty Re: More From Joana Morais

Post  wantthetruth Sat 14 Jun - 12:02

'Gonçalo Amaral continues to be the target of lawsuits each time he appears on TV'

Vile, vile people......... More From Joana Morais 816281 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
More From Joana Morais Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More From Joana Morais Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 14 Jun - 12:21

wantthetruth wrote:'Gonçalo Amaral continues to be the target of lawsuits each time he appears on TV'

I couldn't have put it better myself, Wantthetruth.  More From Joana Morais 157799 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 14 Jun - 12:28

kathybelle wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:'Gonçalo Amaral continues to be the target of lawsuits each time he appears on TV'

I couldn't have put it better myself, Wantthetruth.  More From Joana Morais 157799 

It says a lot about him that he keeps standing by his convictions, and a hell of a lot about them that they relentlessly pursue him........

I couldn't be any more staggered by their arrogance. I really couldn't.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Jun - 13:45

I'm also reading from a lot of sources on Twitter that the McCanns tried again for an OOC settlement, but Goncalo refused again.  I don't have a definite link for that though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 14 Jun - 14:45

Will that be there reason for not turning up on Monday ?

Kate McCann too traumatised re the dig.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 14 Jun - 17:20

oh she ll be there no concern!
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 15 Jun - 6:35

wantthetruth wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

It says a lot about him that he keeps standing by his convictions, and a hell of a lot about them that they relentlessly pursue him........

I couldn't be any more staggered by their arrogance.  I really couldn't.

And they have frozen his assets while relentlessly pursuing him using money donated for the search for Madeleine. Shameful!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Sun 15 Jun - 8:09

"Jane Tanner never left the table that night. Questions about whereabouts Russel O Brien" Interesting.. More From Joana Morais 303636 
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 15 Jun - 8:30

AnnaEsse wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I couldn't be any more staggered by their arrogance.  I really couldn't.

And they have frozen his assets while relentlessly pursuing him using money donated for the search for Madeleine. Shameful!

Good morning AnnaEsse

Could the Judge find in favour of the McCanns where Goncalo Amara is concerned, but find in favour of the other defendants, who are the documentary makers and the book publishers?

Why I am asking is, if she has to find in favour of all the defendants, then at least Snr Amaral is amongst allies if things go the McCanns way. If the Judge finds for the McCanns, where Goncalo Amaral is concerned, then he has to fight alone.

If things go against Goncalo Amaral, then in my opinion, the Judge has ignored all the flimsy evidence of the McCanns witnesses, who hadn't read Goncalo Amaral's book, hadn't watched the documentary, or couldn't give a valid reason why they should have attended the hearing. The Judge made it plain that some of them shouldn't have been at the hearing, because she refused to allow them to carry on speaking.

Also if the Judge does find in favour of the McCanns, where Goncalo Amaral is concerned, she has also ignored Goncalo Amaral's witness, who stated that others have wrote books, with similar content to Goncalo Amaral's book that were published before his book was published and the McCanns have not taken lawsuits out against those authors.

Goncalo Amaral, knows the McCanns in and out, he knows that they have a vendetta to ruin his life, financially and health wise. He knows that the McCanns do not give a stuff that ruining his life financially, will make the lives of his wife and 2 children, penniless and homeless. Nor do they care that ruining his health, will cause more suffering for his wife and children.

I feel sure that he has already prepared his appeal, in case things go awry for him.

If the Judge is a fair Judge, I feel sure that the Judge will find in favour of Goncalo Amaral and the other defendants. My worry is, that if she makes her decision behind closed doors, with only Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns lawyer and a witness present, she will come to the same decision as the Judge in the case of the banning of the book.

I know things turned out right in the end for Goncalo Amaral, but he must have been completely stressed out by the events that happened before. Especially when the Judge acted illegally, by not informing Goncalo Amaral or his lawyer, that she was going to make her decision behind closed doors.

Someone stated that the Judge was young and naïve, that is no excuse for the way she behaved, she knew the law and she knew that what she was doing was illegal. Also her father was and maybe still is, a senior Judge in the E.U. I'm thinking that they will have had discussions about that case.

I don't just admire Goncalo Amaral, for the way he has behaved with dignity, when he has received unfair bad publicity by the British media, as well as the McCanns and their followers. I admire him, for resigning from the PJ, so he could write his book and show how he was hindered every step of the way, by the McCanns and certain members within the British and Portuguese Authorities. He could have remained within the PJ kept his feelings to himself and have a nice quiet life. He wasn't prepared to do that, he knew that Madeleine needed justice and she was never going to get justice, if he didn't speak out.

He was also going to give a certain percentage of his earnings from his book, to help needy children in Portugal. He even stated he would put money into Madeleine's fund. If he did that, he wouldn't have been doing Madeleine any favours, because very little of her money, if any at all, has been spent on legitimate searches for her.

Madeleine's fund money, has been used for lining her parents pockets along with the pockets of some of her wider family. Paying Clarence Mitchell, to lie for her parents, paying for dodgy detectives, who were paid handsomely for doing nothing to find her, paying lawyers to take people like Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral to court, and paying the court fees of cases her parents have lost and are yet to lose, if things go the way they should do, in the present lawsuit.

Here is the difference between Snr. Amaral and Andy Redwood. Redwood is prepared to do what Snr. Amaral wasn't prepared to do and that is take part in a corrupt investigation, which is designed to make an innocent person, take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance.

Whether Redwood is is following orders, or making his own decisions, he knows that the people who are responsible for Madeleine's disappearance and whatever suffering she endured, are the McCanns.

Redwood and his predecessor Hamish Campbell, are from the same mould, they've both acted corruptly in cases they have investigated. Campbell was even promoted, after the shambles he made of the Jill Dando case and he eventually retired on a good pension. He didn't even face action, for stitching up Barry George, in his quest to find a patsy for Jill's murder.

As far as promotion is concerned, Redwood has probably gone as far as he can go, he will still retire with a good pension and if everything goes to plan, he will be lauded for bringing someone to justice, for Madeleine's disappearance, even though that person is highly likely to be innocent.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Jun - 8:46

Why would they find for the mccanns

Mr Amaral is In the right.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 15 Jun - 8:47

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 15 Jun - 8:50

kitti wrote:Why would they find for the mccanns

Mr Amaral is In the right.

Good morning Kitti

Goncalo Amaral, was in the right in the case of the banning of the book, but it didn't stop that Judge, finding for the McCanns. I'd love to know how she came to that decision, when the Appeals and Supreme Court Judges, overturned the ban.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Jun - 8:56

There luck has to run out sooner or later....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 15 Jun - 9:19

To any casual readers out there who are still wavering over the McCann case, I urge you to click on the link above (scroll down for English version).
If reading it makes you shocked and angry (and it will), then please read some more. There's plenty of stuff on the net that will make you feel likewise.
But at least then you will be informed. Because if you only read what the papers tell you, you haven't been informed at all.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 15 Jun - 13:35

Whatever the decision there will be appeals and this may last years to come.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 15 Jun - 13:37

Claudia79 wrote:Whatever the decision there will be appeals and this may last years to come.

Very true, and the lawyers will just get richer and richer!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 15 Jun - 13:46

fred wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Whatever the decision there will be appeals and this may last years to come.

Exactly.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Jun - 14:32

And whilst these appeals are going on, will mr amarals assets STILL be frozen even when he wins?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sun 15 Jun - 14:59

fred wrote:

Courtesy of the fund supplemented by the gullible British public
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 15 Jun - 15:28

The McCanns are the most despicable people I've ever heard of.  They ruined the life of Madeleine, used her as a cash cow and will be the cause of whatever happens in the twins lives, when they learn the truth about Madeleine.

If that wasn't bad enough, if everything goes to plan, they won't only ruin the life of Goncalo Amaral, they will ruin the lives of his wife and girls.

If I were the parents of Kate and Gerry McCann I would disown them. I can understand their parents supporting them, if they explained to them, that they didn't look after Madeleine, in the way she should have been looked after, then got on with their lives quietly.

I'm sure I don't need go into their behaviour since Madeleine disappeared, all I will say is, their behaviour has never been that of grieving parents. I know what would have happened if one of my children had disappeared due to my behaviour and I'd behaved in exactly the same way as the McCanns after my child had disappeared, the whole of my family would have disowned me.

How Eileen McCann, had the gall to publicly state, that her son was uplifted, now the fund was up and running, was beyond me. The rest of Kate and Gerry McCanns family, who we've all seen on television, are no better than Eileen McCann.

From what I've seen and heard of that family, they are all as vile as the McCanns and no one will ever convince me that they're not.  More From Joana Morais 157799
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 15 Jun - 19:08

Superb piece of writing from Joana M. Says it all.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 15 Jun - 19:17

Families stick together....that's a fact.

They can't bring Madeleine back, an accident occured, so the mccanns have said and can't be disproved so they stick together.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Sun 15 Jun - 19:50

kathybelle wrote:The McCanns are the most despicable people I've ever heard of.  They ruined the life of Madeleine, used her as a cash cow and will be the cause of whatever happens in the twins lives, when they learn the truth about Madeleine.

If that wasn't bad enough, if everything goes to plan, they won't only ruin the life of Goncalo Amaral, they will ruin the lives of his wife and girls.

If I were the parents of Kate and Gerry McCann I would disown them. I can understand their parents supporting them, if they explained to them, that they didn't look after Madeleine, in the way she should have been looked after, then got on with their lives quietly.

I'm sure I don't need go into their behaviour since Madeleine disappeared, all I will say is, their behaviour has never been that of grieving parents. I know what would have happened if one of my children had disappeared due to my behaviour and I'd behaved in exactly the same way as the McCanns after my child had disappeared, the whole of my family would have disowned me.

How Eileen McCann, had the gall to publicly state, that her son was uplifted, now the fund was up and running, was beyond me. The rest of Kate and Gerry McCanns family, who we've all seen on television, are no better than Eileen McCann.

From what I've seen and heard of that family, they are all as vile as the McCanns and no one will ever convince me that they're not.  More From Joana Morais 157799

Well said, kathybelle, accounts of them all at the poolside makes me so angry. I always get the impression of a strained relationship between Kate and Susan Healy though, have wondered if it was always that way or just since PDL.
Molly
Molly

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 15 Jun - 20:55

Molly wrote:
kathybelle wrote:The McCanns are the most despicable people I've ever heard of.  They ruined the life of Madeleine, used her as a cash cow and will be the cause of whatever happens in the twins lives, when they learn the truth about Madeleine.

Well said, kathybelle, accounts of them all at the poolside makes me so angry. I always get the impression of a strained relationship between Kate and Susan Healy though, have wondered if it was always that way or just since PDL.

I've always had the feeling that the Healys weren't over enamoured with Gerry. j.m.o.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next