Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More From Joana Morais

+13
jassi
Molly
kitti
mossman
kathybelle
duncanmac
Claudia79
fred
almostgothic
Bebootje
AnnaEsse
tanszi
wantthetruth
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More From Joana Morais - Page 2 Empty Re: More From Joana Morais

Post  Molly Sun 15 Jun - 21:16

ann_chovey wrote:

I've always had the feeling that the Healys weren't over enamoured with Gerry. j.m.o.

They're very different people. Yet it was G who phoned Susan on 3rd, I found it strange. You'd think that of anyone Kate would need at that time it should surely have been her mother. Was there a strained relationship or did Kate not trust herself to speak?
Molly
Molly

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
More From Joana Morais - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More From Joana Morais - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 15 Jun - 21:36

Or did Gerry not trust her to speak?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
More From Joana Morais - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More From Joana Morais - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 15 Jun - 21:49

jassi wrote:Or did Gerry not trust her to speak?

Gerry first, then Kate..........

On 23 October 2007, Spanish TV aired an interview with Susan Healy, Kate's mother.

In the interview, Mrs Healy revealed details of the first frantic calls she received from Gerry and Kate after Madeleine went missing. The first call she received was from Gerry and the call from Kate came an hour later.

She said: "Kate rang me and said, 'She's gone, mum. She's gone', the night Madeleine disappeared.

"I was able to say to her, 'We'll be able to get her back'. I'm finding it harder to say that. But we're not going to acknowledge she's gone from our life altogether. She's too important for that."

She also revealed that she initially thought there had been a crash when Gerry called her on the night of May 3.

She said: "Gerry phoned me and said, 'There's been a disaster. It's a disaster'. I thought there had been a car accident. He was hysterical. It took me a while to realise. He just said 'Madeleine has been abducted from her bed'."

(the 'she's gone' has always struck a chord with me, very Irish/Scottish, used in my family, that's why I have it as my 'tag')
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 16 Jun - 4:54

kathybelle wrote:The McCanns are the most despicable people I've ever heard of.  They ruined the life of Madeleine, used her as a cash cow and will be the cause of whatever happens in the twins lives, when they learn the truth about Madeleine.

If that wasn't bad enough, if everything goes to plan, they won't only ruin the life of Goncalo Amaral, they will ruin the lives of his wife and girls.

If I were the parents of Kate and Gerry McCann I would disown them. I can understand their parents supporting them, if they explained to them, that they didn't look after Madeleine, in the way she should have been looked after, then got on with their lives quietly.

I'm sure I don't need go into their behaviour since Madeleine disappeared, all I will say is, their behaviour has never been that of grieving parents. I know what would have happened if one of my children had disappeared due to my behaviour and I'd behaved in exactly the same way as the McCanns after my child had disappeared, the whole of my family would have disowned me.

How Eileen McCann, had the gall to publicly state, that her son was uplifted, now the fund was up and running, was beyond me. The rest of Kate and Gerry McCanns family, who we've all seen on television, are no better than Eileen McCann.

From what I've seen and heard of that family, they are all as vile as the McCanns and no one will ever convince me that they're not.  More From Joana Morais - Page 2 157799

More From Joana Morais - Page 2 463742 More From Joana Morais - Page 2 307691 More From Joana Morais - Page 2 307691 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Mon 16 Jun - 5:32

AnnaEsse wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:'Gonçalo Amaral continues to be the target of lawsuits each time he appears on TV'

Vile, vile people......... More From Joana Morais - Page 2 816281 

I couldn't have put it better myself, Wantthetruth.  More From Joana Morais - Page 2 157799 

It says a lot about him that he keeps standing by his convictions, and a hell of a lot about them that they relentlessly pursue him........

I couldn't be any more staggered by their arrogance.  I really couldn't.

And they have frozen his assets while relentlessly pursuing him using money donated for the search for Madeleine. Shameful!

AnnaEsse, we know they have no shame, nothing phases them, I doubt there is anything this dreadful couple could ever do that would shock me, well apart from tell the truth of course.
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Mon 16 Jun - 6:25

kathybelle wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:'Gonçalo Amaral continues to be the target of lawsuits each time he appears on TV'

Vile, vile people......... More From Joana Morais - Page 2 816281 

I couldn't have put it better myself, Wantthetruth.  More From Joana Morais - Page 2 157799 
Pure evil.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2