Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

+27
Karen
kathybelle
AnnaEsse
princess_leia
Angelina
LJC
Keela
jassi
kitti
interested
chrissie
mossman
Lioned
margaret
dazedandconfused
weissnicht
Roasted Arizona
Annabel
Christine
Chris
Ireland
wjk
fred
oversoon
pennylane
dutchclogs
Wintabells
31 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 6 Empty Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Claudia79 Wed 2 Jul - 21:45

So, according to SY one of the motives to be a suspect in the case is to live nearby? Phew, am I glad I live 500 Kms away...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 6 Empty Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  malena stool Wed 2 Jul - 22:00

Well thank the Gods for that, that's put 60.000.002 minds at rest here in the UK then... Thanks very much, DCI Dipstick Deadhead, Redwood, I'll sleep well tonight knowing the wicked perpetrators are not likely to come and abduct me.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 2 Jul - 22:03

i sometimes text two friends of mine and they reply several times in one night to try and organise a meet to fit in with each other, if there was a crime in my area would we then becomes suspects because of our mobile activity. reminds me i must text them, hope theres no crimes in action.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6