Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

+27
Karen
kathybelle
AnnaEsse
princess_leia
Angelina
LJC
Keela
jassi
kitti
interested
chrissie
mossman
Lioned
margaret
dazedandconfused
weissnicht
Roasted Arizona
Annabel
Christine
Chris
Ireland
wjk
fred
oversoon
pennylane
dutchclogs
Wintabells
31 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Empty Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 0:57

At the end of the day, are the PJ really interviewing suspects with Operation Grange sitting and watching? Or is this just another pack of lies made up by the British Media. Redwood has already been told to keep his mouth shut and I can't see the PJ telling the media what is now going on. Redwood can't make any demands on the PJ, because he and his team are assisting the PJ.

I may be looking at this the wrong way, but the way I see it is Operation Grange, are not just looking for a patsy, they want the patsy to be someone who was originally cleared by the PJ. That way they can prove to the world and his wife, that the PJ really are as incompetent, as the British media have been stating.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Empty Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Wintabells Tue 1 Jul - 4:19

All are Portuguese nationals, although some of those being questioned are Russian born. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28101400

Copies of interviews etc. with Malinka and his mother below:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERGEY-MALINKA.htm
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 1 Jul - 5:34

kathybelle wrote:
I agree with everyone else, regarding the interviewing of the suspects in PDL.

I know I'm going off the topic, when I say that I would love to see the McCanns brought to justice, not just because Madeleine would receive the justice she deserves, but because it would be proved that Goncalo Amaral and his team, investigated the case and came to the right conclusion regarding the McCanns. I'd love to see and hear the reactions of the British Government and Scotland Yard, especially 'Deadwood' who said it was a privilege to work on this case, followed by his crass statement that the McCanns and their mates, were not persons of interest to him.

I'd also love to see and hear the reactions of Lorraine Kelly,  Fiona Phillips and other television presenters who've treated the McCanns as victims. I've never heard them mention the plight of poor Madeleine, they've been too busy sympathising with the McCanns, to mention Madeleine. In my opinion, by supporting and offering sympathy to the McCanns, these people have condoned the McCanns cruel behaviour towards their 3 children.

As for the British media, who have been printed lies about Goncalo Amaral and his PJ team, ever since they had to pay damages to Madeleine's fund, it will be interesting to read what they print in their tacky newspapers, if the McCanns are brought to justice. I would like to think they would apologise to Goncalo Amaral and other members of the PJ, for the disgraceful comments they've printed about them.

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 307691 Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 307691 

Last edited by dutchclogs on Tue 1 Jul - 11:04; edited 1 time in total
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 5:44

In my opinion, if Robert Murat and his mother, were amongst the 4 people being interviewed, Mrs Murat's garden including the drive would have been once again dug over. Not by Deadwood and his team, but by people organised by the PJ. If the PJ didn't want to dig up the drive, they could have used the equipment they used back in 2007 or more up to date equipment, to look for the void that Stephen Birch said was there.

The fact that this doesn't appear to have happened, leads me to believe that Robert Murat and his mother, are not amongst the people being interviewed. It's already been pointed out that Robert Murat was made an arguido on the say so of the Tapas 7, however this isn't true, he was made an arguido, because he requested the status.

One of the reasons he requested the status, was because he feared the PJ were trying to pin Madeleine's disappearance on him and each time he was questioned, he was questioned as a witness, which meant that he couldn't have a solicitor present when he was questioned. In my opinion, if Robert Murat had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance, he would have refused to answer the questions. The fact that he answered every question put to him and behaved in a dignified way throughout his ordeal, speaks volumes.

We all know the McCanns have never behaved in a dignified way, since the news of Madeleine's disappearance went public. We all know they lied and hindered the PJ at every opportunity, used Madeleine as a cash cow and are on their way to ruining the lives Sean and Amelie along with the lives of Goncalo Amaral, his wife and children. The McCanns also damaged the life Tony Bennett to a certain extent.

The McCanns were the last ones to see Madeleine alive, yet they're even considered persons of interest by Operation Grange and it appears that the PJ aren't even considering them as persons of interest. If they were, they would be the first people who would be interviewed.

Scotland Yard have a reputation for being corrupt, so I'm not surprised that the McCanns are not persons of interest to Operation Grange, especially as the head of the 'Met' is a mate of Kate McCann's parents.

I am surprised that the PJ haven't made the McCanns persons of interest and have not insisted that they are taken over to PDL and questioned as witnesses.

In my opinion, if the original team of PJ investigators were still involved with this investigation, they would have insisted that the McCanns were persons of interest and they would have used whatever means were available to them, to extradite the McCanns. Always assuming that there would be no interference from people within the Portuguese and British Governments.

Maybe members of the Portuguese and British Government are still interfering and that's why the new team of PJ investigators, aren't insisting that the McCanns are extradited and questioned about their part in Madeleine's disappearance.

If there is no evidence, to link the people who are being questioned, with Madeleine's disappearance, I hope they kick up a fuss. To be honest, I would love to see the whole of the Algarve residents kick up a fuss about the McCanns committing this crime and not being made responsible. I know someone tried to do something the other week, but it needs a large group of people to keep making public statements via the media. How will they feel if one or more people, take the rap for Madeleine's disappearance, while the guilty McCanns are exonerated?

Some people think that the McCanns have been punished enough, because Madeleine is no longer around. If those people opened their eyes, they would see that the McCanns don't give a stuff and never have done, since Madeleine disappeared. If the McCanns did give a stuff, they wouldn't have behaved in the way they have done, since Madeleine disappeared. In fact if the McCanns had given a stuff about their children, their children would have been involved in every aspect of their holiday.

The McCanns didn't want their children around them during the day, that's why they were stuck in the crèche. We've yet to find out, where their children were during the evenings. However one thing is for certain, Madeleine is no longer around and the McCanns know exactly where she is and if she is dead or alive.

I absolutely detest the McCanns and I detest the ones who have helped them evade justice. Just to balance things out, I feel the same about anyone who is responsible for a child coming to harm and then does everything they can to save their own skins.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 6:09

margaret wrote:
tanszi wrote:
I really don't think that Murat and his family are involved in Maddies disappearance.

I know but Gerrys 'no comment' was odd, l just don't know what to think about Murat...

Good morning Margaret

Despite the PJ taking Robert Murat in for questioning more than once, turning over his mother's home and garden more than once and having all of Robert Murat's personal property including his computer, scrutinised by experts, there was no evidence to link him with Madeleine's disappearance.

Gerry McCann had an agenda for saying no comment when he was asked if he knew Robert Murat. Gerry McCann knew that Robert Murat was in the frame, because of that British Journalist making an allegation against him, that turned out to be untrue. He and the Tapas 7, were going to do everything they could, to convince the PJ, that Robert Murat was their man.

Robert Murat took criminal complaints against Jane Tanner and other members of the Tapas 7, who tried to frame him. I don't know what the outcome was.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/mccann-case-expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar.html

Even though there was no evidence to link Robert Murat with Madeleine's disappearance, some people still believe he did play a part in her disappearance. One of the reasons they give for thinking this way, is because in their eyes he looks shifty. How anyone can say, someone is responsible for a crime, because they look shifty, is beyond me.

The way I look at the investigation of Robert Murat is, the PJ were right to investigate him and do what they had to do in his mother's home and thankfully they publicly stated that there was no evidence to link him with Madeleine's disappearance. However the powers that be, were wrong in not releasing Robert Murat from his arguido status, when he was found to have no links with Madeleine's disappearance. He stated at the time, that although he had his reasons for requesting the status, he wished he had never asked for the status, because he had cooperated fully with the PJ.

In my opinion, he was treated shabbily when he was an arguido, when the McCanns were made arguidos they were allowed to go home and no restrictions were made on them, regarding the terms of the arguido status. Robert Murat had to remain in Portugal and adhere to the terms of the arguido status.

He is still regarded by some as a suspect and some people still resent him, for receiving compensation, because of lies that were told about him.

Funny old world isn't it.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 1 Jul - 6:13

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 1 Jul - 6:17

Police will interrogate suspects in Maddie case

The PJ will comply with the interrogations, but not on the basis defended by Scotland Yard, Renascença found out from a source close to the investigation.

30-06-2014 23:16 by Liliana Monteiro

On Tuesday the PJ will hear four people within the scope of the case of Maddie, the English girl who disappeared from the Algarve in 2007. This will be one step further in complying with the letter of request sent by the English authorities.

Following the land and sewerage system searches made by Scotland Yard in Praia da Luz, interrogations of persons suspected of being involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, will now take place.

On Tuesday, the director of the Portimão PJ will initiate the interrogations requested of four persons, all of Portuguese nationality – some of Russian origin whom have since been made Portuguese citizens.

They will be questioned about what happened on the night of 3rd May 2007 in the Ocean Club tourist resort where Madeleine McCann was asleep in a bedroom.

Scotland Yard has already defined this thesis: These persons were responsible for the girl’s death and would have buried her body in the grounds where searches were carried out at the beginning of June.

According to Renascença’s source, the PJ will comply with the interrogations, but it does not share Scotland Yard’s theory.

Thanks for translation Ines (MCF)
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 1 Jul - 7:30

Thanks Annabel and Ines  Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Icon_flower 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 1 Jul - 8:26

"According to Renascença’s source, the PJ will comply with the interrogations, but it does not share Scotland Yard’s theory."

THE PJ KNOW WHAT SY ARE UP TO, THAT'S FOR SURE!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 1 Jul - 9:23

One way or another a whitewash is going to happen.. From crippled cancer riddled wheelchair bound paedophiles through faceless pimply clean shaven bearded bald hairy men, Gipsies, Half naked Frenchmen with pistols, white van drivers to an Australian millionairess in a yacht. Now they are starting on cat burglars, Russians.. There are children not yet born who will be questioned as the present rate of suspects dwindles...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 1 Jul - 9:24

Pics from Faro (Neil Connery ITV):

https://twitter.com/neilconneryitv
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 1 Jul - 9:28

malena stool wrote:One way or another a whitewash is going to happen.. From crippled cancer riddled wheelchair bound paedophiles through faceless pimply clean shaven bearded bald hairy men, Gipsies, Half naked Frenchmen with pistols, white van drivers to an Australian millionairess in a yacht. Now they are starting on cat burglars, Russians.. There are children not yet born who will be questioned as the present rate of suspects dwindles...

Absolutely agree!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Tue 1 Jul - 10:16

SY have their tick list of things to do before they can call it a day. This is just another step in this journey.
It may lead somewhere - we shall just have to wait and see if anything materialises .
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 1 Jul - 11:02

Brunty is back in the world of twitter.

@skymartinbrunt: #Madeleine Local paper in Portugal reports police are to resume dog searches at some stage.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 1 Jul - 11:02

so the people being questioned are thought by SY to have taken Madeleine from her bed, killed her and then buried her in the ground they just examined but cannot find her there. so SY have a theory that Maddie is dead, the PJ hae a theory that Maddies is dead but each disagrees with who dun it. the McCs are happy with the progression of the SY investigation but think Maddie is alive. I think someone is looking for a patsy because public opinion seems to be costs are running away with this case, there is too much publicity surrounding it and SY seem to be a bunch of clods. when it is rumoured The Tortoise is retiring?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 1 Jul - 11:03

mossman wrote:Brunty is back in the world of twitter.

@skymartinbrunt: #Madeleine Local paper in Portugal reports police are to resume dog searches at some stage.

I wonder what dogs they will use and what they are trained to detect.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 1 Jul - 11:07

tanszi wrote:so the people being questioned are thought by SY to have taken Madeleine from her bed, killed her and then buried her in the ground they just examined but cannot find her there.  so SY have a theory that Maddie is dead, the PJ hae a theory that Maddies is dead but each disagrees with who dun it.  the McCs are happy with the progression of the SY investigation but think Maddie is alive.  I think someone is looking for a patsy because public opinion seems to be costs are running away with this case, there is too much publicity surrounding it and SY seem to be a bunch of clods.  when it is rumoured The Tortoise is retiring?

I think The Tortoise is there now.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  oversoon Tue 1 Jul - 11:36

interested wrote:Please permit me to go off topic but, living in Canada I had never heard of Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris until their names started coming up in the UK press.  I take it both these two old guys duped the general public for years.  I hope it doesn't take much longer before the authorities hold the McCanns responsible for their part in Madeleine's "disappearance" and their duping exposed.  I would like to see this couple exposed for what they are before I expire.

Also from Canada originally. Never heard of Saville either before he was exposed.

However, as a kid growing up in Canada in the 70's, I remember Rolf Harris well as he had a Monday night TV show ( produced by CTV in Vancouver ) where he would sing, chat / joke with guests, and then paint a picture on a large canvas using a brush you would paint your fence with ( often while singing ) in a couple of minutes. I had found him highly entertaining back then.

Just convicted here in London - off to jail where he will probably spend the rest of his life.

#@%& pedophiles. Often seen as really nice people - but evil and rotten right to the core!
oversoon
oversoon
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 52
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 12:05

How strange that the McCanns are not making a song and dance about Deadwood's claim that Madeleine is dead, when they're suing Goncalo Amaral, for repeating in his book, what had already been stated in the PJ files, which was Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment and the McCanns tried to cover up the cadaver scent.

Maybe the reason the McCanns are keeping quiet, regarding Deadwood's claim, is because Deadwood, is their 'stay out of jail card.' Maybe they know that to disagree with Deadwood's claim that Madeleine is dead, even though they also know she is dead, Deadwood is liable to make a public statement that they don't want him to make.

The statement the McCanns don't want Deadwood to make, could be something like this ... "'We are now making the two people who were the last people to see Madeleine alive, persons of interest. Along with the people who supposedly made checks on Madeleine that night and claim that they never saw her, even though her bed was facing the entrance to the bedroom she shared with her siblings." We are now making requesting that the PJ interview these persons of interest."

We all know that Deadwood should have done the above, at the beginning, without making his statement public. We also know that if Deadwood, was to make a public statement, stating the above, the McCanns would be quickly making arrangements to flee the country, to a country were Britain had no extradition treaty with that country.  I'm sure there would be enough money in Madeleine's fund, to pay for their airfare to their new haven.

I'm confident that the Judge presiding over the lawsuit, is aware that the McCanns are not disagreeing with Deadwood's claim and she will come to the right conclusion, when it's time for her to sum up.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 12:13

Annabel wrote:

Police will interrogate suspects in Maddie case

The PJ will comply with the interrogations, but not on the basis defended by Scotland Yard, Renascença found out from a source close to the investigation.

30-06-2014 23:16 by Liliana Monteiro

On Tuesday the PJ will hear four people within the scope of the case of Maddie, the English girl who disappeared from the Algarve in 2007. This will be one step further in complying with the letter of request sent by the English authorities.

Following the land and sewerage system searches made by Scotland Yard in Praia da Luz, interrogations of persons suspected of being involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, will now take place.

On Tuesday, the director of the Portimão PJ will initiate the interrogations requested of four persons, all of Portuguese nationality – some of Russian origin whom have since been made Portuguese citizens.

They will be questioned about what happened on the night of 3rd May 2007 in the Ocean Club tourist resort where Madeleine McCann was asleep in a bedroom.

Scotland Yard has already defined this thesis: These persons were responsible for the girl’s death and would have buried her body in the grounds where searches were carried out at the beginning of June.

According to Renascença’s source, the PJ will comply with the interrogations, but it does not share Scotland Yard’s theory.

Thanks for translation Ines (MCF)

Thank you Annabel for printing the translation. Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Icon_flower 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 12:22

tanszi wrote:so the people being questioned are thought by SY to have taken Madeleine from her bed, killed her and then buried her in the ground they just examined but cannot find her there.  so SY have a theory that Maddie is dead, the PJ hae a theory that Maddies is dead but each disagrees with who dun it.  the McCs are happy with the progression of the SY investigation but think Maddie is alive.  I think someone is looking for a patsy because public opinion seems to be costs are running away with this case, there is too much publicity surrounding it and SY seem to be a bunch of clods.  when it is rumoured The Tortoise is retiring?

Well said Tanszi.  Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Icon_flower 

Deadwood made it obvious that he was looking for a patsy or patsies, to take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance, when he made a public statement more than once, saying the obvious suspects, were not persons of interest.

Deadwood and his team, are acting in the way we have come to expect the rest of Scotland Yard to act, when it comes to solving crimes, they don't want to be solved by following the letter of the law.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 12:30

malena stool wrote:One way or another a whitewash is going to happen.. From crippled cancer riddled wheelchair bound paedophiles through faceless pimply clean shaven bearded bald hairy men, Gipsies, Half naked Frenchmen with pistols, white van drivers to an Australian millionairess in a yacht. Now they are starting on cat burglars, Russians.. There are children not yet born who will be questioned as the present rate of suspects dwindles...

Good post Malena, as soon as Deadwood stated that he was not making the McCanns and their mates persons of interest, along with many others, I had a gut feeling that the investigation was going to be a whitewash.

Cameron has made cuts to the benefits of needy people, but as far as Deadwood and his team are concerned money is no object, as they go about their business, looking for anyone but the McCanns and their mates, to take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance.

Cameron is another person, who isn't concerned about Madeleine's whereabouts. In fact all the ones who helped the McCanns evade justice, have never been concerned about Madeleine's whereabouts, it's as if they all knew Madeleine was not findable.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 1 Jul - 13:10

Joana has just put this on FB.
Breaking: 1 arguido is a former OC driver, the second a young man, the third a man with psychiatric problems & the fourth Malinka via Marisa Rodrigues
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 1 Jul - 13:11

fred wrote:Joana has just put this on FB.
Breaking: 1 arguido is a former OC driver, the second a young man, the third a man with psychiatric problems & the fourth Malinka via Marisa Rodrigues

Thanks Fred.  Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 944533 Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 Icon_flower

In my opinion, Deadwood is out to discredit the PJ, by requesting people who the PJ interviewed and cleared them of any involvement, back in 2007/8 are interviewed again.

I'm amazed Deadwood, has not requested Robert Murat is interviewed again. Or even requested that his mother's garden and drive, are not thoroughly searched again, with the best equipment available.

I know this is an old article, but I thought some may find it interesting.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/04/malinka-sues-father-hubbard-prays-and.html

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 1 Jul - 13:35

And all is just pure coincidence that libel case is coming nearer.
questions - search - MSM, will it all magically be overlapping the case? Again.

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES - Page 2 303636 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next