Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

+14
tanszi
dutchclogs
kitti
Keela
almostgothic
chrissie
wjk
Lioned
duncanmac
kathybelle
jassi
wantthetruth
princess_leia
Claudia79
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest Thu 3 Jul - 11:34

chrissie wrote:Really strange picture to use, still trying to work out why!

I agree that the pattern on the trousers are hearts but I think it's dried blood from where she tripped on the airplane steps :-(
I would have cleaned it up.

The trousers worn when climbing the steps are different from those with the pattern on the knees.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

There's definitely a difference in the length - note how in the playground they are too long and partly cover her shoes.

The trousers worn in the airport bus look to be neither of the other two pairs as they're knee length!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 Empty Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Keela Thu 3 Jul - 12:28

It is a strange picture to choose. One thing though, the blurb says that they believe that the McCanns were targetted.
1. Did the suspects know the McCanns before the holiday
2. Why target the Mccanns and not the others
3. Why kill one child when they were all supposed to be in the same room
4. Who the bloody hell is covering the tapas lot and why.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 3 Jul - 13:14

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
chrissie wrote:Really strange picture to use, still trying to work out why!

I agree that the pattern on the trousers are hearts but I think it's dried blood from where she tripped on the airplane steps :-(
I would have cleaned it up.

The trousers worn when climbing the steps are different from those with the pattern on the knees.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

There's definitely a difference in the length - note how in the playground they are too long and partly cover her shoes.

The trousers worn in the airport bus look to be neither of the other two pairs as they're knee length!

Thanks NBY.  I think the 'steps' trousers are the same as the airport bus ones, just that they've ridden up a bit when she sat down.  Looking at the playground trousers, both knees are dirty so I think it is just dirt.

Made me feel sad looking at these pictures again, poor little mite.

ETA: What is good I suppose is the the Star have used this photo and not the 'red dress' one.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 3 Jul - 16:51

Keela wrote:It is a strange picture to choose. One thing though, the blurb says that they believe that the McCanns were targetted.
Didn't k8 say that Maddie was targeted because she was dressed up so cute...
...nice clothing from this and that uppermarket store....etc. that doesn't really fit up.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 3 Jul - 16:54

wantthetruth wrote:Well, being really cynical, if you wanted to explain blood in 5A you might 'subliminally' draw peoples attention to a wound.........
yep....but why theeffort, they said no DNA was found..anywhere..more or less, and the dogs were wrong anyway.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 3 Jul - 17:06

weissnicht wrote:
Keela wrote:It is a strange picture to choose. One thing though, the blurb says that they believe that the McCanns were targetted.
...nice clothing from this and that uppermarket store....etc. that doesn't really fit up.

I thought all the little girls were dressed in pink and were virtually indistinguishable - according to Jez's partner, who's name totally escapes me.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 3 Jul - 17:17

jassi wrote:
weissnicht wrote:

I thought all the little girls were dressed in pink and were virtually indistinguishable - according to Jez's partner, who's name totally escapes me.

Bridget something?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 Jul - 21:15

Bridget O'Donnell.

A reminder of a sick bucket needing interview from 2007.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Look out particularly for the Mills and Boon descriptions of Kate and Gerry.

No surprise that Bridget is now a full time fiction writer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 3 Jul - 21:30

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Bridget O'Donnell.

So's Kate, NBY, but she'll never make a living at it.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 3 Jul - 21:42

malena stool wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Bridget O'Donnell.

So's Kate, NBY, but she'll never make a living at it.

Very good and very funny Malena VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 307691 VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 23324 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 Jul - 21:57

Here's another disturbing picture, just spotted on Twitter.
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 2 Brpc58YIYAAO0A9
The B&W picture of the young girl is by convicted paedophile Graham Ovenden - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Ovenden
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 3 Jul - 22:44

omg those photos are eerily similar
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Thu 3 Jul - 22:53

Thats the photo that KM said she picked up the make up bag and started messing about didnt she.
Looks professionally administered to me
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 3 Jul - 23:12

Looks like David Payne may have taken that one.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 5:42

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-make-up-pic-aids-218494

Newspaper reports when this horrible image was released used the expression about raiding the make-up box.

I do not believe for one minute that this was self-administered.

The link also has the weird 3rd anniversary video with this and other inappropriate images thrown in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 4 Jul - 7:27

Urmm, I bet Jon Corner had a hand in the video!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 9:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-make-up-pic-aids-218494

Newspaper reports when this horrible image was released used the expression about raiding the make-up box.

I do not believe for one minute that this was self-administered.

The link also has the weird 3rd anniversary video with this and other inappropriate images thrown in.

In my experience, when kids mess about with makeup, they are having a nice time. They laugh and mince about in Mummy's shoes and jewellery as well.
So why has Maddie been crying in this picture? You can see where the blue eyeshadow has run right down her right cheek. She also looks bloody miserable. She's not having a nice time at all.
If somebody had taken pictures of my wee girls that looked as miserable as that, I would have deleted them or thrown them away. Not have them published in a paper. I'm sure Maddie wouldn't appreciate such a horrid picture of her being plastered all over the place.
I also thought that the idea of releasing pictures was to help us all recognise her. What sort of person is likely to recognise a child made up like that, and in what sort of place would that be? It doesn't warrant even thinking about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 10:23

wjk wrote:Urmm, I bet Jon Corner had a hand in the video!

I understand that it was indeed his handiwork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghIWyEdEB00

Whoever posted this video says that it was made by Jon Corner and I have heard that elsewhere too.

There are definitely times when I think that the McCanns are playing macabre in-jokes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 Jul - 10:30

Wonder if she was on holiday somewhere when that pic was taken.....wish it could be blown up to see what that is o. The wall behind her.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 10:32

There is speculation that it was taken on the PDL holiday as the background looks similar to the apartments there. That's not of course been substantiated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 Jul - 10:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
wjk wrote:Urmm, I bet Jon Corner had a hand in the video!

I understand that it was indeed his handiwork.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghIWyEdEB00

Whoever posted this video says that it was made by Jon Corner and I have heard that elsewhere too.

There are definitely times when I think that the McCanns are playing macabre in-jokes.

There looks like a message is being sent to someone, yes.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 4 Jul - 10:40

Another 'posed' photograph of Madeleine Corner has taken. This does seem to be a very strange pose for a little girl to be adopting........

photo 5h_zps0da30e7b.jpg
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 10:43

That one is on the video too along with another apparently taken on the same day (she's wearing the same dress) with a lolly.

If it wasn't for all the other dodgy things about this case, I might think nothing of the photos but, as things are, they're creepy and unsettling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 4 Jul - 10:44

I find all those photos disturbing. Certainly not fit to publish for public consumption.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 4 Jul - 13:15

Those photos are certainly disturbing. They are the type that would only be found on a computer the police had taken away from a paedo. Aren't these the sort that are distributed between the adults in the cyber world who like that sort of thing?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next