Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back

+14
kathybelle
interested
jeanmonroe
whatsupdoc
almostgothic
kitti
mara thon
dutchclogs
Krisy22
James
wjk
Claudia79
jassi
comperedna
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Empty Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back

Post  tanszi Sun 27 Jul - 16:11

todays Mailonline carries the article,  sorry cant copy and paste.  no comments being taken.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Empty Re: Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back

Post  Claudia79 Sun 27 Jul - 16:22

Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Empty Re: Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back

Post  comperedna Sun 27 Jul - 16:29

It is actually rather a good article. No 'disgraced cop'. It explains he is counter-suing and why. It is pretty fair, I think. What do others think?
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 27 Jul - 16:37

The first thing I noticed was that Mr. Amaral was not described as "disgraced" and Madeleine is referred to as having "disappeared". I think it is a good thing that attention has been drawn to HIS book. If there are any fence sitters out there they can do research online
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 27 Jul - 16:52

I see the Sun has the story too - and, according to the headline, the potential lawsuit is causing agony for the parents.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 27 Jul - 17:01

Has it been stated which country will host this event?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 27 Jul - 17:06

thank you Claudia70 for posting the article.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 27 Jul - 17:06

tanszi wrote:thank you Claudia70 for posting the article.

You are very welcome, tanszi.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun 27 Jul - 17:47

really delighted to see something like this. May it be the first of many unbiased and accurate articles about this case.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 27 Jul - 19:06

Oh dear, and the potential lawsuit is reportedly causing the parents agony.... Well, these agonised parents could even find out just how strong a pact their tapas friends signed up to if they call them as witness's. They may even call Gordon Brown to give evidence on their behalf, but his words of wisdom, splutter and drool would be unintelligible or doubtlessly suppressed by a 'D' notice

Good luck Sr Amaral, it's time the tables were turned on this pair.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 27 Jul - 19:17

James wrote:really delighted to see something like this. May it be the first of many unbiased and accurate articles about this case.

Maybe the tables have turned considering Mr. Amaral in his message said: "It is time to react legally against ALL THOSE who have placed my privacy,....." etc.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 27 Jul - 19:20

comperedna wrote:It is actually rather a good article. No 'disgraced cop'. It explains he is counter-suing and why. It is pretty fair, I think. What do others think?

I think it is a good article. They're playing with a straight bat - for a change.

I also think that now they've noticed that GA is preparing to put his suing boots on, they've decided that they'd better behave themselves - for a change.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 27 Jul - 19:25

tanszi wrote:todays Mailonline carries the article,  sorry cant copy and paste.  no comments being taken.

Thank you Tanszi. Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Icon_flower 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 27 Jul - 19:26

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 27 Jul - 21:48

Urmm, are the press taking great care in what they print about Snr Amaral now?
I bet they are flicking through their archives checking what could be seen as libel!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sun 27 Jul - 22:01

wjk wrote:Urmm, are the press taking great care in what they print about Snr Amaral now?
I bet they are flicking through their archives checking what could be seen as libel!!

I think you're absolutely right. he could sue any number of papers but it would be a mitigating circumstance if the paper said look we realised we might have been mislead by all the press releases we got from the representatives of the McCanns; we didn't get any press releases from any group representing the other point of view; but now we are trying to be fair to both sides.

I think its a great pity that all the McCann cynic groups did not get together as a lobby group and issue factual press releases. The Clarence Mitchell press releases were printed as it were by default because nobody else contacted the media. I think in the early days the Madeleine Foundation may have tried this, but not in more recent times.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 27 Jul - 22:58

I am so so pleased .

This is the very best news I have heard on here for ages. They say what goes around comes around ...and its about time this family are dealt some justice after all they have been through. Why should the greedy Drs get away with the treatment they have afforded this man for just being guilty of doing his job. A good one at that.  Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back 463742 xxx I say to him.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 28 Jul - 4:24

Good for you Mr. Amaral Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back 944533 Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back 307691 Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back 307691 Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back 307691 Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Icon_flower 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 28 Jul - 5:03

Well done to Snr Amaral, for having the courage to fight for justice for Madeleine, whilst the McCanns and their supporters, have told lies about him and hurled vile insults towards him.

I'm praying that the Judge in the lawsuit, comes to the right conclusion, which will be to find in favour of Snr Amaral. He can then concentrate his legal action against the McCanns, the British media and anyone else, who had a vested interest in making sure the McCanns were never brought to justice, for the part they played in causing Madeleine's disappearance.

Good luck to Snr Amaral and his family. xxxx
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 28 Jul - 8:34

James wrote:
wjk wrote:Urmm, are the press taking great care in what they print about Snr Amaral now?

I think you're absolutely right.  he could sue any number of papers but it would be a mitigating circumstance if the paper said look we realised we might have been mislead by all the press releases we got from the representatives of the McCanns; we didn't get any press releases from any group representing the other point of view; but now we are trying to be fair to both sides.

I think its a great pity that all the McCann cynic groups did not get together as a lobby group and issue factual press releases. The Clarence Mitchell press releases were printed as it were by default because nobody else contacted the media. I think in the early days the Madeleine Foundation may have tried this, but not in more recent times.

In an ideal world, yes, a dissenting lobby would have been set up and given equal coverage.
But this isn't an ideal world - it's a nasty, vicious, dog-eat-dog world where some are far more equal than others.
This is an example of what the MSM does to McCann dissenters:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/08/sunday-express-faces-pcc-investigation.html

Which is probably why most folk stick to their own medium (the internet) and regard the MSM as the ENEMY of truth and justice.
People soon learned that it was an unequal battle - against the well-heeled jackboot of Carter Ruck and ex-government MMU Mitchell, who no doubt made it clear to editors from the outset that they must dance to his tune or there would be no more exclusives from him.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 28 Jul - 10:36

So the thought of the almighty Mccanns being sued, for a change, is causing them agony........oh dear, what a shame, how sad  Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back 389741  I sincerely hope that the Mccanns are suffering agony over this, it´s way past time that they knew what it was like to be ruined financially and to have their lives turned upside down. They haven´t cared a jot for all the lives of innocent people they have disrupted and caused problems for. Innocent children being hounded, innocent parents being hounded. I´m sure people will say "oh those poor twins", but what about other innocent children in the past years who have been splashed over the papers, stared at and photographed by stupid people, been terrified because of people staring at them and following them. The parents who have had to produce evidence that a child is truly theirs......don´t any of these children matter ? I wish Mr Amaral the very best of luck and I hope the Mccanns lose every dishonest cent they have made off the back of their "missing" daughter.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jul - 10:47

This is all rubbish. The Wail have finally caught up with the rest of us and read Dr Amarals Facebook page, cobbled together a story and illustrated it with a few stock photographs. It did not 'emerge yesterday. ' It emerged at least a fortnight ago. I suspect the Sun on Sunday is exactly the same. There is nothing new in this so called 'article'. Only good thing about it is that some people who don't follow this case will know about it now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 28 Jul - 11:04

Funny how mr Amaral 'thinking about suing' to 'is suing'.....and the 'poor parents' get centre stage again.

The difference between the mccanns and mr Amaral is....his family HAS really suffered.....and still is.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 28 Jul - 12:05

kitti wrote:Funny how  mr Amaral 'thinking about suing' to 'is suing'.....and the 'poor parents' get centre stage again.

The difference between the mccanns and mr Amaral is....his family HAS really suffered.....and still is.

Well said Kitti  Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back Icon_flower 

Any suffering the McCanns may be enduring, is of their own making. They didn't give a stuff about any suffering Madeleine endured, whether it was by their own hands or at the hands of someone else, before she was removed lifeless from their holiday apartment.

Thanks to the McCanns, Sean and Amelie will now be suffering in the playground, when they listen to their playmates relate stories they've heard from their own parents. The McCanns are even using the twins suffering, as a way of gaining money from Goncalo Amaral and the other defendants in the lawsuit. Sean and Amelie will also endure more suffering, when they understand the facts of the case.

Goncalo Amaral is absolutely right to countersue the McCanns, they have been on his back, ever since he tried to bring them to justice in 2007/8. I just hope that the other defendants also countersue the McCanns.

Snr Amaral has behaved with dignity throughout his terrible ordeal. When the tables are turned on the McCanns, they will behave in exactly the same way that they have behaved, since Snr Amaral, quite rightly pointed the finger of suspicion at them.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 28 Jul - 12:14

Iris wrote:This is all rubbish.   The Wail have finally caught up with the rest of us and read Dr Amarals Facebook page,  cobbled together a story and illustrated it with a few stock photographs.   It did not 'emerge yesterday. '  It emerged at least a fortnight ago.  I suspect the Sun on Sunday is exactly the same.   There is nothing new in this so called 'article'.  Only good thing about it is that some people who don't follow this case will know about it now.

Indeed.
And Wail readers will be aghast at the vast sum of money that the McCanns are demanding in this everlasting litigation fest, especially those who are struggling to scrape together enough pennies to pay their next round of utility bills. From memory I note that the two occasions which roused the UK public to anger against the McCanns were both money-related:
a) the two mortgage payments taken from the fund, and
b) the 'Maddie film' story and the royalties they would have received.
Greed is not a pretty character trait, especially under these circumstances.

Anyways, the notion that GA might well be suing the McCanns AND OTHERS should catalyse the journos' minds somewhat. Not to mention their bowel movements ...
PS - don't bother rummaging through your press archives and deleting or amending, guys.
It'll all be saved elsewhere and ready to go ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next