Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns at commenwealth games

+13
tanszi
mossman
interested
pamalam
Roasted Arizona
James
margaret
Claudia79
Lioned
wjk
mara thon
Angelina
fred
17 posters

Go down

McCanns at commenwealth games Empty McCanns at commenwealth games

Post  fred Wed 30 Jul - 19:09

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
McCanns at commenwealth games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns at commenwealth games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

McCanns at commenwealth games Empty Re: McCanns at commenwealth games

Post  Angelina Wed 30 Jul - 19:19

It wants me to login and I don't have an account!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
McCanns at commenwealth games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns at commenwealth games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 30 Jul - 19:43

McCanns at commenwealth games 10565232_341678745983634_3809801565501705149_n

I think Gerry still looks like an obnoxious wee ned and Kate looks like a hag. These poor twins have been dragged along and are playing with a PSP or something, not interested in what's happening on the field (again this has been an outing for the parents!) From the look of the seats I'm pretty sure it's at Hampden (athletics events, running and stuff) and the poor sods on either side probably just had the misfortune to be allocated those tickets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 30 Jul - 20:45

oh dear, Gerry looks his usual obnoxious self, what a frightening bad tempered face he has.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 30 Jul - 22:08

They look rightly peed off to me, probably because they had to bring the kids. This years holiday was Scotland ? I wonder have they ever gone abroad with the twins since 2007.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 30 Jul - 22:24

They have some tough years ahead of them with those kids.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 30 Jul - 22:29

You'd never recognize the twins now from those little babes we last saw, would you?
Just goes to show how little ones change in seven years!
The only thing you'd recognize, IF Madeleine was alive, would be her eye defect (if it actually existed, that is).

Gerry looks like he thinks he should be out there competing!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 30 Jul - 22:32

He always looks like he's chewing a wasp.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 30 Jul - 22:53

This actually made me sad. Madeleine should be there too.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 30 Jul - 23:20

I wonder if the lady in pink on the far left is related to Gerry, she looks similar,
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 30 Jul - 23:34

mossman wrote:They look rightly peed off to me, probably because they had to bring the kids.  This years holiday was Scotland ?  I wonder have they ever gone abroad with the twins since 2007.

It can be very hard to get a babysitter you know.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Wed 30 Jul - 23:39

Wow, that's the first pic we've seen of the twins since they were toddlers. Amelie looks very like Kate. I can't help but wonder if Madeleine would have looked similar if her life hadn't been cut so short.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Wed 30 Jul - 23:39

When was this taken, in my opinion it is photo shopped. They have identical clothes on for the 7th anniversary

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/7_YEARS.htm
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 30 Jul - 23:50

mossman wrote:They look rightly peed off to me, probably because they had to bring the kids.  This years holiday was Scotland ?  I wonder have they ever gone abroad with the twins since 2007.

They were in Canada (British Columbia) with the twins visiting Kate's Aunt who lives in or near Vancouver. I can't remember the exact year but I think it was a couple of years after Madeleine 'went missing' so that would make it 2009 (not sure of the exact date though). On the same visit they met with the Hubbards.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 31 Jul - 0:28

Thank you, Interested. McCanns at commenwealth games Icon_flower 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 31 Jul - 0:30

pamalam wrote:When was this taken, in my opinion it is photo shopped. They have identical clothes on for the 7th anniversary  

Yes, they do, even down to the same sunglasses on Kate's head and the top button undone on Gerry's polo shirt. Funny, that.  McCanns at commenwealth games 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 31 Jul - 1:52

anyone know where the photo came from and who took it and released it for publication. As with any child I don't think their faces should be shown shouldn't they be pixelated out.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 31 Jul - 5:14

Wow, the twins have changed beyond recognition. And each looks so much like their parent of the same gender.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 31 Jul - 6:14

From what I can gather, this photograph was taken a while ago at another games event. Someone has recently seen it and presumed the photograph was taken at the Commonwealth Games. Please correct me if I have misread the information.

The McCann family don't look very happy, I wouldn't be surprised if the twins didn't want to be at this event. Hopefully, the miserable looks the McCanns have on their faces, is because they are now beginning to realise that they are on the road to ruin. They may never be brought to justice, for their part in Madeleine's disappearance, but they'll pay in another way, for what they did to cause Madeleine's disappearance.

It won't be too long, before Sean and Amelie, mete out their own justice to their parents, also their parents will be worried sick, in case Goncalo Amaral does take legal action out against them and their allies. 

I like to think Goncalo Amaral has stopped pondering over taking a lawsuit against those who have made his life and the lives of his family a misery for the past 7yrs and he has taken steps to make the lawsuit a reality. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Snr. Amaral had already taken those steps, but for reasons best known to he and his lawyers, made a public statement to say he was pondering.

The McCanns and their allies, have treated Snr. Amaral as if he was brain dead, how wrong they were, he has got more wisdom, as well as compassion for Madeleine, in his little finger, than they have.

If the McCann lose their lawsuit against Snr. Amaral and the other defendants, then Snr. Amaral takes out a lawsuit against them, along with their allies, the McCanns will be crippled by all the fees they have to pay. I doubt very much if Madeleine's fund has enough money left in it to pay the McCanns fees, thanks to the McCanns, their wider family, Clarence Mitchell and their crooked detectives, taking their cuts of this money. If the McCanns are forced to sell their house, by the time the mortgage and legal fees incurred through selling the house are paid, the McCanns will be left with very little money.

The McCanns who wanted to see Snr Amaral's wife and children thrown out of their house, will see themselves along with their children thrown out of their house and it will be their fault. They indulged in cruel behaviour that resulted in Madeleine's disappearance, then they used Madeleine's disappearance, as a way of raising money, to fund a lifestyle they could have had, if they'd managed their own finances properly.

Last edited by kathybelle on Thu 31 Jul - 6:37; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 31 Jul - 6:23

kathybelle wrote:From what I can gather, this photograph was taken a while ago at another games event. Someone has recently seen it and presumed the photograph was taken at the Commonwealth Games. Please correct me if I have misread the information.

The McCann family don't look very happy, I wouldn't be surprised if the twins didn't want to be at this event. Hopefully, the miserable looks the McCanns have on their faces, is because they are now beginning to realise that they are on the road to ruin. They may never be brought to justice, for their part in Madeleine's disappearance, but they'll pay in another way, for what they did to cause Madeleine's disappearance.

It won't be too long, before Sean and Amelie mete out their own justice to their parents and they'll be worried sick about Goncalo Amaral's recent public statement, regarding legal action he may take out against the McCanns and their allies.  

I like to think Goncalo Amaral has stopped pondering over taking a lawsuit against those who have made his life and the lives of his family a misery for the past 7yrs and he has taken steps to make the lawsuit a reality. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Snr. Amaral had already taken those steps, but for reasons best known to he and his lawyers, made a public statement to say he was pondering.

The McCanns and their allies, have treated Snr. Amaral as if he was brain dead, how wrong they were, he has got more wisdom, as well as compassion for Madeleine, in his little finger, than they have.

I believe this to be the case, Kathybelle. I think if he is found not guilty then the counter proceedings will begin almost immediately. I hope he gets £££££££ from the UK gutter press for its outrageous libeling of him.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 31 Jul - 6:31

Iris wrote:
pamalam wrote:When was this taken, in my opinion it is photo shopped. They have identical clothes on for the 7th anniversary  

Yes, they do, even down to the same sunglasses on Kate's head and the top button undone on Gerry's polo shirt.  Funny, that.   McCanns at commenwealth games 23324 

If this is a bona fide pic taken from the press - which rag published it and why are the childeren's faces not pixelated?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 31 Jul - 6:43

wantthetruth wrote:
kathybelle wrote:From what I can gather, this photograph was taken a while ago at another games event. Someone has recently seen it and presumed the photograph was taken at the Commonwealth Games. Please correct me if I have misread the information.

It won't be too long, before Sean and Amelie mete out their own justice to their parents and they'll be worried sick about Goncalo Amaral's recent public statement, regarding legal action he may take out against the McCanns and their allies.  

I believe this to be the case, Kathybelle.  I think if he is found not guilty then the counter proceedings will begin almost immediately.  I hope he gets £££££££ from the UK gutter press for its outrageous libeling of him.

So do I wantthetruth. The UK gutter press are the only ones who will be able to pay Goncalo Amaral the compensation he deserves. I edited my previous post, to show why I believe the McCanns will not be able to pay him any compensation.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down