Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda (sweepyface) on FB

+29
frencheuropean
almostgothic
jeanmonroe
comperedna
winjoy
jinvta
Chris
interested
LJC
mossman
tanszi
saloongirl
dutchclogs
princess_leia
margaret
pennylane
chrissie
wjk
Annabel
weissnicht
kathybelle
AnnaEsse
ann_chovey
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
cherry1
Justiceforallkids
dazedandconfused
mara thon
33 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 7 Empty Re: Brenda (sweepyface) on FB

Post  jinvta Mon 6 Oct - 17:15

weissnicht wrote:
frencheuropean wrote:"Last night the McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the couple – who have nine-year-old twins Sean and Amelie –were aware of the news.

He added: “Kate and Gerry will not be saying anything. It is entirely a matter for the police.”

How convenient!

After gerry mccanns screamed all over the press..quote "Gerry McCann Says Make Example Of Web Trolls"

Gerry got exactly what he wanted now didn't he? A perfect example and message to all the "web trolls" that they will all be outed and hounded one by one. Of course him and Kate knew that Brenda was going to be stalked by Martin Brunt, and they were fully on board. Death number two on their hands. How many more must suffer?
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 6 Oct - 17:31

Jinvta that's the conclusion I have come to.  I really cannot imagine that the McCs weren't briefed on what Brunty was going to do for all the reasons LJC expressed in her post.  eta  I really hope this is not the case, I cannot imagine the legal ramifications if they were found to be complicit in this event.

Last edited by tanszi on Mon 6 Oct - 20:48; edited 2 times in total
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Oct - 17:45

tanszi wrote:Jinvta that's the conclusion I have come to.  I really cannot imagine that the McCs weren't briefed on what Brunty was going to do for all the reasons LJC expressed in her post.

Yes, we've all seen previously that what Mr Gerry wants, Mr Gerry gets. I wonder if he's sleeping well tonight though. As they say, "be careful what you wish for".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 6 Oct - 17:53

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Oct - 17:55

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 6 Oct - 18:02

dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 6 Oct - 18:20

Iris wrote:
tanszi wrote:Jinvta that's the conclusion I have come to.  I really cannot imagine that the McCs weren't briefed on what Brunty was going to do for all the reasons LJC expressed in her post.

Yes, we've all seen previously that what Mr Gerry wants, Mr Gerry gets.  I wonder if he's sleeping well tonight though.  As they say, "be careful what you wish for".

Well he could sleep the night his daughter went missing, his wife said so in her book, so I would suggest yes he will.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 6 Oct - 18:26

Monday 06 October 2014 UK
McCann internet 'troll-hunting' site deleted after death

http://www.channel4.com/news/mccann-internet-troll-hunting-site-deleted-after-death
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 6 Oct - 19:18

@Coldwater3As 12m12 minutes ago

BBC news now reporting that police will investigate Brenda Leyland's death #mccann
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Mon 6 Oct - 19:36

I have never cried so many tears for someone I didn't know before. I am distraught about poor poor Brenda Leyland. I just cannot get over the despair and desolation which would have been part and parcel of her final hours on this earth. And I just cannot get over the terrible effect this will have had on her loving son/s.

Oh, please, let this be the catalyst needed to bring about the McCanns downfall. Let the truth come out for all to see. Please.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 6 Oct - 19:48

Thanks for that news, Anna.
Pleased to hear that there will be an investigation.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 6 Oct - 19:49

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 54m54 minutes ago

Just for the record, one of the pro #McCann stalkers #SnitchDossier author was in close contact with @JimGamble_INEQE http://greptweet.com/u/jayelles1/#jim
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 6 Oct - 19:55

AnnaEsse wrote:@Coldwater3As 12m12 minutes ago

BBC news now reporting that police will investigate Brenda Leyland's death #mccann

Is it the (UN)REAL Coldwater from the 3As?

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 6 Oct - 20:56

I have tried for some time not to get personal about the McCanns. But whatever I say is in conversation with others on this site, which is a closed site. I have never written to the McCanns direct In other words I talk about them not to them. And that is what Brenda Leyland was doing, for her comments were in conversation with others. Unless she has written to the McCanns at their address, unless she has turned up on their doorstop, she did not, so far as I can see, pose any threat to them. Okay, I have read some of her posts and they are quite personal about her feelings towards them but they pose no threat and would have been best ignored, along with thousands of others. I fully agree that if any threats are made that is wrong and should be dealt with by the Police going through the proper procedures. And whilst I accept also that online conversations can be hurtful if read by the people who are subject of the discussions, that is all they ever can be is hurtful. I can see this would pose a problem towards the twins in the future. However, alot of this hurt the McCanns have brought on themselves. If you do not want to be talked about, do not put yourself out there so much. The McCanns have threatened to sue anyone who upsets them or disagrees with them (if they have the money to make them worth suing) rather than letting a particular matter run its course and just die down and go away. Mr Amaral wrote a book they took issue with and they took him to Court. What was his response? To write a second book and so on. If they themselves had not kicked up the fuss the second book may never have been written. And if they had not started blogs themselves and diaries themselves into which they vented personal hate towards their perceived abductor Robert Murat, much of that hate towards them in return may never have occurred. You reap what you sow I'm afraid. For the sake of the twins now I feel the McCanns should just try to get on with their lives, leave the rest to the Police in Britain and Portugal and not get themselves involved in TV programmes and such like. When things do go quiet many people turn their attention to something else but the McCanns ensure that things never stay quiet for long and invite trouble on to themselves.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 6 Oct - 21:15

an excellent post LJC  I doubt that the McCs will take a back seat in anything.  from what I have concluded from the many blogs, files and msm articles the McCS are all about the damage to themselves, their reputations and the twins and I fear they wont rest.  they want all reference to themselves monitored on the internet and to disparage those who are sceptics.  I think it was K who mentioned at the libel trial that they knew people who monitored the internet for them.  was it this group of people who gave the dossier to the police and Sky?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 6 Oct - 23:33

I so hope this is true.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 6 Oct - 23:53

tanszi wrote:

I so hope this is true.

I hope the investigation into Brenda Leyland's death includes the circumstances which led to it and answers the question just when and from whom Martin Brunt received his information which led to the confrontation.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 7 Oct - 0:02

well interested if it doesn't then there isn't a lot of point in having an investigation.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Oct - 0:11

tanszi wrote:

I so hope this is true.

Well it would have to be, because any suspected suicide means a Coroners' Inquest and I should imagine that the coroner would want to call Brunt as a witness. He was, after all, one of the last people to see Brenda alive. I bet he's holed up with a legal team right now, and they're all trying their damnest to come up with an escape route from the shitstorm he's landed himself in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 7 Oct - 0:17

tanszi wrote:well interested if it doesn't then there isn't a lot of point in having an investigation.

True enough, but I've become very cynical believing that people involved in some "investigations" are motivated by self-interest.  That cynicism has evolved other the past seven years.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 7 Oct - 0:40

"Sky News may face Ofcom inquiry after complaints over death of McCann 'troll' - The Guardian (online) Monday 6 October 2014  21:25 BST

"The TV regulator said it was assessing 60 complaints about Sky News' doorstepping of Brenda Leyland, mostly made after news of her death broke on Sunday."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 7 Oct - 6:50

I've also signed the petition, like most people, I'm disgusted at the behaviour of Martin Brunt, assisted by his Sky colleagues, towards Brenda. At the last count, there were 750 signatures on petition site, I hope it isn't too long before the required number of signatures are reached, in order for the petition to be sent to Cameron.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 7 Oct - 6:53

LJC wrote:I have tried for some time not to get personal about the McCanns.    But whatever I say is in conversation with others on this site, which is a closed site.  I have never written to the McCanns direct   In other words I talk about them not to them.  And that is what Brenda Leyland was doing, for her comments were in conversation with others.  Unless she has written to the McCanns at their address, unless she has turned up on their doorstop, she did not, so far as I can see, pose any threat to them.  Okay, I have read some of her posts and they are quite personal about her feelings towards them but they pose no threat and would have been best ignored, along with thousands of others.  I fully agree that if any threats are made that is wrong and should be dealt with by the Police going through the proper procedures.  And whilst I accept also that online conversations can be hurtful if read by the people who are subject of the discussions, that is all they ever can be is hurtful.  I can see this would pose a problem towards the twins in the future.  However, alot of this hurt the McCanns have brought on themselves.  If you do not want to be talked about, do not put yourself out there so much.  The McCanns have threatened to sue anyone who upsets them or disagrees with them (if they have the money to make them worth suing) rather than letting a particular matter run its course and just die down and go away.  Mr Amaral wrote a book they took issue with and they took him to Court.  What was his response? To write a second book and so on.  If they themselves had not kicked up the fuss the second book may never have been written.  And if they had not started blogs themselves and diaries themselves into which they vented personal hate towards their perceived abductor Robert Murat, much of that hate towards them in return may never have occurred.  You reap what you sow I'm afraid.  For the sake of the twins now I feel the McCanns should just try to get on with their lives, leave the rest to the Police in Britain and Portugal and not get themselves involved in TV programmes and such like.  When things do go quiet many people turn their attention to something else but the McCanns ensure that things never stay quiet for long and invite trouble on to themselves.

Well said LJC. Brenda (sweepyface) on FB - Page 7 Icon_flower
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Tue 7 Oct - 9:02

interested wrote:"Sky News may face Ofcom inquiry after complaints over death of McCann 'troll' - The Guardian (online) Monday 6 October 2014  21:25 BST

"The TV regulator said it was assessing 60 complaints about Sky News' doorstepping of Brenda Leyland, mostly made after news of her death broke on Sunday."

A good article. Merci.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next