Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH

+4
Angelina
Lioned
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 Empty Re: SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH

Post  Lioned Thu 26 Feb - 13:55

Dont worry you two,i am also now the Devil Incarnate !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 Empty Re: SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH

Post  Guest Thu 26 Feb - 16:17

Lioned wrote:Dont worry you two,i am also now the Devil Incarnate !

SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 26 Feb - 20:32

Lioned wrote:Dont worry you two,i am also now the Devil Incarnate !

Welcome to the club, hun. I assume you've already bought the uniform.

SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 Satan10
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 26 Feb - 20:47

I do enjoy a hot climate.

There have to be some advantages of being in league with the Devil.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 26 Feb - 21:22

Badboy wrote:A SAUDI CLERIC HAS BEEN CAUGHT ON VIDEO ANSWERING STUDENTS QUESTIONS SAYING THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THEEARTH,NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
SAYS SUN(PRESUMBLY )REVOLVES IN A RIGHTWARD DIRECTION AROUND THE EARTH.
DOES HE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SH*T?
Good evening badboy.

I asked one of my trainees one day why the women universally wear black robes and black head and face covering given the temperature which could easily reach 45 degrees Celsius. The reply was that their clobber was made of a special lightweight sun reflecting material so that the wearer was extremely comfortable. I told him that he had reinvented physics but he was completely adamant on the point. He was however unable to give any sort of coherent answer as to why the men wore white or at least very pale pastel shades. It seems some of them can believe anything they wish. As long as it is suitable to them of course.

I see that the chief beheader is now unmasked as a Kuwaiti brought up in London. As you know I have always disliked the nom de guerre the media have given him as it makes him sound almost homely and even a jolly character. The truth being he and the others like him are merciless killers interested in only two things.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Feb - 6:23

Lioned wrote:There have to be some advantages of being in league with the Devil.

there are loads. SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Feb - 14:07

katertaif wrote:I see that the chief beheader is now unmasked as a Kuwaiti brought up in London. As you know I have always disliked the nom de guerre the media have given him as it makes him sound almost homely and even a jolly character. The truth being he and the others like him are merciless killers interested in only two things.

Makes him sound like a character in a daffy duck cartoon. as far as those relatives calling for him to be captured and brought to face justice, someone should have a quiet word and tell them this option is not on the menu. this country should have but one aim and that is his termination. with extreme prejudice. and to those bleeding heart lefty liberals who may complain. shame huh.

SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 1 Jun - 20:11

NOT SURE IF I SHOULD SAY THIS ONE,BUT A MUSLIM CLERIC HAS SAID THAT MEN WHO MASTURBATE WILL END UP WITH PREGNANT HANDS IN THE AFTERLIFE.
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN!
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Jun - 0:04

Badboy wrote:NOT SURE IF I SHOULD SAY THIS ONE,BUT A MUSLIM CLERIC HAS SAID THAT MEN WHO MASTURBATE WILL END UP WITH PREGNANT HANDS IN THE AFTERLIFE.
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN!

Yes old son I read that one as well. Oh, that is the trouble, he's serious all right. Mad as March Hares some of them. I suppose he will call his first male child born that way Tom Thumb (groan)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Jun - 10:39

Not Born Yesterday wrote:At least it makes the McCann supporters and their strange ideas look sane!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3097092/Islamic-preacher-warns-men-masturbate-hands-PREGNANT-look-offspring-afterlife.html

Good Morning NBY

Next to this alleged Cleric, I think anyone would sound sane. Perhaps his wife/wives can explain it to him. They also have the "law of logic": In any other country, if you crash into someone's back end, it is 100% your fault right? You should be driving at a speed and distance so that whatever the car in front does, you can stop in time. In Saudi Arabia this is not true at all. If you hit someone's back there it is at least 50% his fault because if he wasn't there, you couldn't have hit him. That is perfectly true NBY. Only Taxi drivers and bus drivers are exempt. In that case it is the passengers fault. The driver is only going where he is told.

I asked my government this morning where babies came from. She gave me a very strange look, and said I should ask the postman. What could she have meant by that? SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 303636
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 2 Jun - 12:24

katertaif wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:At least it makes the McCann supporters and their strange ideas look sane!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3097092/Islamic-preacher-warns-men-masturbate-hands-PREGNANT-look-offspring-afterlife.html

Good Morning NBY

Next to this alleged Cleric, I think anyone would sound sane. Perhaps his wife/wives can explain it to him. They also have  the "law of logic":  In any other country, if you crash into someone's back end, it is 100% your fault right? You should be driving at a speed and distance so that whatever the car in front does, you can stop in time. In Saudi Arabia this is not true at all. If you hit someone's back there it is at least 50% his fault because if he wasn't there, you couldn't have hit him. That is perfectly true NBY. Only Taxi drivers and bus drivers are exempt. In that case it is the passengers fault. The driver is only going where he is told.

I asked my government this morning where babies came from. She gave me a very strange look, and said I should ask the postman. What could she have meant by that?  SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 303636

Just be thankful she didn't add and the baker and milkman SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 25346
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 2 Jun - 17:12

Now that you come to mention it Angelina...........

SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 291673
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 12 Jun - 15:04

AN IRANIAN CLERIC HAS SAID WOMEN'S IMMODEST DRESS IS BEHIND A RIVER DRYING UP IN IRAN.
THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE A LACK OF RAIN,BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 12 Jun - 19:16

Well it takes some thinking about Badboy SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 303636
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 2 Oct - 15:17

AN IRAQI TRANSPORT MINISTER HAS CLAIMED SUMERIANS 7,000 YEARS AGO BUILD AN AIRPORT AND VISITED PLUTO.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 3 Oct - 20:11

Hello badboy did he say anything about what Pluto was like? I just love the way that you bring up these old threads badboy. Looking back through them they make such interesting reading SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 25346
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 9 Oct - 11:40

fuzeta wrote:Hello badboy did he say anything about what Pluto was like?   I just love the way that you bring up these old threads badboy.  Looking back through them they make such interesting reading SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 25346

Hi Fuzeta and Badboy. It seems these clerics have been reading the book by another nutcase called George Adamski. Just as we were leaving school, a semi friend read his books, and went overboard. I must read them he insisted. My whole outlook would be changed.

Well his first book was similar to these Sumerians: People flying around thousands of years ago in what he called Vimanas. I remember it because it was so silly, however Tom said the second book was the one.In that one, a Martian greeted him in a greasy spoon, and they took him for a quick spin round the moon. Of course since we have sent our own capsule round the Moon, and remotely explored Mars, Adamski was shown for what he was.

Strangely enough, when I came home from S. Africa, I bumped into Tom coming out of "Boots" We went out for a drink that night, although I got the impression he wasn't too keen. It seems he was now a card carrying member of the Communist party, ( which explains it) and had become a teacher. That gives you some idea. Perhaps he's been teaching these Clerics
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 27 Sep - 14:25

A SAUDI CLERIC CLAIMS DRIVING WILL SHRINK WOMEN'S BRAINS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 27 Sep - 16:22

Badboy wrote:A SAUDI CLERIC CLAIMS DRIVING WILL SHRINK WOMEN'S BRAINS.
I don't really want to get too involved in a discussion about women's brains, which are far more comfortable with and adaptable t multitasking than our mere male brains by the way, but I think this Cleric might be a tad deranged..... SAUDI CLERIC SAYS SUN REVOLVES AROUND EARTH - Page 3 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 29 Feb - 15:35

AN AYATOLLAH HAS BEEN SPITTING INTO BOTTLES OF WATER SAYING IT WILL CURE CORONAVIRUS.
ALSO BEING SAID STICKING COTTON PODS IN YOUR ANUS WILL CURE CORONAVIRUS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3