Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

+13
cherry1
saloongirl
Angelina
Judge Dread
kitti
dazedandconfused
Christina
fuzeta
Chris
frencheuropean
comperedna
almostgothic
jinvta
17 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 Empty Re: Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  cherry1 Mon 13 Apr - 22:08

I think he sums it up very well Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 25346

What do you think Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 303636
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 Empty Re: Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Krisy22 Mon 13 Apr - 23:49

I really wish something new would break in this case. So fed up of going over the old ground.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 14 Apr - 8:50

cherry1 wrote:I think he sums it up very well Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 25346

What do you think Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 303636  

paragraph two of my post sunday answers that question for you. also interesting is what mr amaral doesn't say.

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 14 Apr - 19:56

Do you think it was an accident or something more sinister Marky? Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 303636
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 14 Apr - 20:03

cherry1 wrote:Do you think it was an accident or something more sinister Marky? Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 303636

nope and neither does mr amaral.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 14 Apr - 20:42

What do you think happened then
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr - 7:11

cherry1 wrote:What do you think happened then

well, the evidential blood spatter pattern on the wall suggests a possible head or neck injury.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Wed 15 Apr - 14:34

Marky wrote:

well, the evidential blood spatter pattern on the wall suggests a possible head or neck injury.

So how do you guess the blood got there then Marky ...if there was no accident or any thing sinister.. I don't understand. Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 857143
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr - 19:32

Krisy22 wrote:
Marky wrote:

So how do you guess  the blood got there then   Marky ...if there was no accident or any thing sinister.. I don't understand. Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 9 857143

i meant nothing sinister. didn't make that clear. sorry.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 15 Apr - 20:56

Marky wrote:

that would tie in with this

BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill reporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Apr - 21:16

cherry1 wrote:
Marky wrote:

that would tie in with this

BBC News 24 7 September 07 I believe was the date Jane Hill reporting live outside the Portimao police station after Kate and Gerry had been interviewed and named as arguidos she made reference to Madeleine dying from a broken neck, I believe the words were, - an early forensic report is alleged to have mentioned certain blood spray in common with a certain type of broken larynx - some DNA samples found related to cerebral fluids indicates a broken neck or fractured skull.

indeed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Wed 15 Apr - 21:25

However she died, how on earth could these two people be laughing & smiling days later?
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 15 Apr - 23:23

saloongirl wrote:However she died, how on earth could these two people be laughing & smiling days later?

That would be after having set up the "fighting fund". Why the need to raise funds for a "fight" if your child is dead (or missing as they alleged). Unless of course the money raised was to go to their defence lawyers in the event they were charged in connection with the death and or disappearance. Why did the inital fighting fund later become a limited company making the money available to the McCanns for living expenses, etc. etc. That seemed to give them a lot to laugh and smile about.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Apr - 6:33

saloongirl wrote:However she died, how on earth could these two people be laughing & smiling days later?

it was that sort of behaviour that made a lot of people uncomfortable thereby giving rise to the 'something's not quite right here' train of thought some of us still ride. they were quite possibly the strangest couple i've ever come across in these sort of circumstances although they could do 'sombre' when required.

and then there was mick philpott.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 16 Apr - 10:47

They appeared to do sombre when they knew the cameras were on them.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 16 Apr - 11:18

cherry1 wrote:They appeared to do sombre when they knew the cameras were on them.  

Aye, for a few minutes.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 16 Apr - 14:58

jassi wrote:
cherry1 wrote:They appeared to do sombre when they knew the cameras were on them.  

Aye, for a few minutes.

Yes, sombre when the TV camera was on them then captured giggling when they thought it was turned off.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Apr - 17:24

There's a classic example of that on 2nd May 2008, the eve of the first anniversary of when Madeleine was reported missing.

Thinking that they're off camera, they jump up looking as if they've won the lottery. If I can find it again, I'll post it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 16 Apr - 17:27

Marky wrote:

it was that sort of behaviour that made a lot of people uncomfortable thereby giving rise to the 'something's not quite right here' train of thought some of us still ride. they were quite possibly the strangest couple i've ever come across in these sort of circumstances although they could do 'sombre' when required.

I seem to remember when the Philpott neighbours set up a fund to cover funeral expenses for the six children he and his wife killed, he saw the fund as a get rich (for him) fund. Their fraud fund seems to have worked out well for the McCanns.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Apr - 19:57

interested wrote:
Marky wrote:

I seem to remember when the Philpott neighbours set up a fund to cover funeral expenses for the six children he and his wife killed,  he saw the fund as a get rich (for him) fund.  Their fraud fund seems to have worked out well for the McCanns.

i was referring to the bawling his eyes out in front of the cameras and the behaving like a giggling schoolgirl when they were off. the police copped that straightaway.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 16 Apr - 20:41

With the election campaign in full swing, I don't expect the press to question the candidates about the Madeleine McCann case, but I would expect someone at a meet and greet the candidates rally to question why the establishment is protecting the parents. Surely there are people who are outraged that VIP's are being protected from prosecution for alleged sex abuse crimes and worse. If the candidates are being questioned about these things the press don't seem interested in reporting it - or possibly they are told by their editors such queries will not be printed or reported on.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 16 Apr - 20:54

The mccanns are really not that important.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr - 6:17

Lioned wrote:The mccanns are really not that important.

and the public at large could care less about this case.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Fri 17 Apr - 8:47

Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:The mccanns are really not that important.

and the public at large could care less about this case.

This is true. Well I must say... I never hear any of my friends even mention it. There seems to be so many other missing people in the news on a daily basis.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 5 May - 9:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There's a classic example of that on 2nd May 2008, the eve of the first anniversary of when Madeleine was reported missing.

Thinking that they're off camera, they jump up looking as if they've won the lottery. If I can find it again, I'll post it.

Found it!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1h5wxd_the-mccanns-show-their-true-colours_news
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next