Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Angelina Sun 11 Oct - 12:25

fred wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:It didn't take the Pros long to infiltrate the board and start making inane comments about "sick Asians". Expect the whole board to be whooshed shortly.

Not many swarthy Morocanns in N.Z. So she must be the next best thing Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 613255

There's always the Maoris Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 613255
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 11 Oct - 12:28

theres a few comments about how this isnt about the mcanns is that any of you guys
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 12:29

Probably! Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 11 Oct - 12:33

theres someone really vocal on there U_shit_me_2_tears someone like that
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 12:34

carlymichelle wrote:theres someone really vocal on there U_shit_me_2_tears someone like that

I noticed them, too..... no idea who it is, tho'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 11 Oct - 12:35

I've had to stop reading it's turning my stomach!
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 11 Oct - 12:44

wantthetruth wrote:I've had to stop reading it's turning my stomach!

yeah i just left a message i cant be bothered anymore with it either
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 11 Oct - 13:14

Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 11 Oct - 15:41

Have you seen this carly?

http://www.3news.co.nz/John-Campbell-speaks-to-Aislings-parents-and-Insp-Gary-Davey/tabid/367/articleID/124787/cat/65/Default.aspx

I don't know if that woman is genuine. Yes, I know, I know, maybe I'm beyond cynical now!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 15:47

fred wrote:Have you seen this carly?

http://www.3news.co.nz/John-Campbell-speaks-to-Aislings-parents-and-Insp-Gary-Davey/tabid/367/articleID/124787/cat/65/Default.aspx

I don't know if that woman is genuine. Yes, I know, I know, maybe I'm beyond cynical now!

Fred, there are just so many little red flags popping up for me now with this case. I hope to G*d I'm wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 5 Empty A must watch video of Aisling Symes parents

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 15:49

I have a sneaky feeling these guys have done a Karen Matthews. Distinct lack of concern for the childs well being, so they either

1) know the child is ok and is being well cared for
2) know the child is dead, so there is no need for concern over her wellbeing.

I am leaning towards number 1 as i see no grief in this clip at all, what i do see is lots of uncertainty and fear with regards to events moments prior to Aislings disappearance. Notice her bulging eyes and fearful expression when she cocks up moments into the video, she says fridge instead of washing machine and then corrects herself. We see the old classic hand across body and face coupled with a scratch of the nose at the precise moment she describes Aisling's disappearance.

Crikey this video is a classic for persons interested in body language.

Oh and just a note - I have heard that they have set up a fund, half of any monies donated is to go directly to the family purse
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ali1966 Sun 11 Oct - 16:04

All I can say is totally bizarre.

Lots of ums and what was all the laughing about. I've never had a child abducted and don't know how I would react, but they (especially her) seemed odd. Maybe she was on medication.

Loved the Kate and Gerryesk bit at the end.
ali1966
ali1966
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:06

Yes, the more it's panning out, the more dodgy it's looking... on so many levels.... poor wee Aisling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:08

This has GOT to be a spoof, a send up. Those parents are using such similar language to the Mccanns. Neither of them look in the least upset and the mother is laughing. At least Kate looked genuinely haunted in the first few days (and with good reason) but these guys look fine. Beyond bizzare. Beyond the beyonds. Beyond everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 11 Oct - 16:09

I don't know what to think.

I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe we're all just so cynical because of the McCann's?

I just find it hard to believe that any parent could be involved.

Is there really a fund?
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:11

That is what i have heard via a, to date, reliable source. I would like to get this point confirmed though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 11 Oct - 16:12

lnorton wrote:

This has GOT to be a spoof, a send up. Those parents are using such similar language to the Mccanns. Neither of them look in the least upset and the mother is laughing. At least Kate looked genuinely haunted in the first few days (and with good reason) but these guys look fine. Beyond bizzare. Beyond the beyonds. Beyond everything.

Well at least it isn't just me thinking that. The clutching of Pooh Bear did it for me, I know it makes me sound hard, and I'm not really, but they, especially the mother, didn't come across as genuine really. Well unless they have friends and family with contaxcts in high places, it won't be long before they are outed!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:14

http://www.findaisling.co.nz/fund.html

A Find Aisling fund that has been set up by KidSmart and the Centre for Missing Persons in NZ to help suppor the search for Aisling, you can donate to this below if you would like to help.

Monies raised will go towards supporting the Symes family and the search and rescue effort currently underway. 50% will be go directly to the Symes family to support their ongoing expenses throughout this stressful period, the remainder will support the ongoing search and recovery efforts of volunteers and if necessary private investigators.

This website has been created by volunteers from "Help Find My Child" who are supporting the search for Aisling
in collaboration with Christina Bartle & Gareth Parker who are both members of Aisling’s extended family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:15

Sorry but I am very cynical too. This is just so McCannesque. Even their phrases belong to the McCanns - 'little Miss Indepenent' - reminded me of 'she'll be giving them her tuppenceworth'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 11 Oct - 16:16

I have been writing this on another thread, and said 100% the same thing, so I'm glad it isn't just me being hard faced. This thread»»
https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/comments-open-on-yahoo-7-australia-about-missing-nz-toddler-t5467-15.htm
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:19

As I posted on another thread, this is a spoof. I am sure the child is alive and well with friends or family. Is the police officer real? Is any of it real? It just has to be a sick joke or a dig at the Mccanns
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 11 Oct - 16:19

A Fund...
I've been avoiding to say anything about this case. But the Fund...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Oct - 16:20

That couple reminded me of actors auditioning for a part ,I expected someone to shout any minute ''thankyou! Next please. ''!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 11 Oct - 16:24

Pussycat wrote:So there is now a fund eh?

I also forgot to add the clutching of the soft toy and the locals holding church sevices made me uneasy - this couple are also devout Christians........

Two families, both religious, both in a different country, albeit Mr. Symes has lived in NZ for many years, both have two-years old daughters that have been 'abducted' by someone, who shall we say, is not local

Oh dear, before Madeleine and the Matthews case I would have been full of sympathy....now I can't help reserving judgement. The mother looked a bit weird but, whatever the situation, she must be under a lot of stress so that is normal...he looked like he'd just been carved out of wood.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next