Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Files discussions

+62
HiDeHo
margaret
kitti
henty
Ollybelle
jinvta
LindaDA
Dimsie
lea
Alpine Aster
lynn
AnnaEsse
hobnob
wjk
fred
nospinnaker
Bebootje
SteveT
duncanmac
ann_chovey
dumouchelwolf
halfamo
Lioned
the one and only big_l
vivvy
Claudia79
Susan
jimuck
tanszi
sans_souci
Jem
Christine
flower
laci
mara thon
Judge Dread
jassi
Lilemor
FreddieFireHog
DavidA
wantthetruth
zodiac
Jean-Luc
steve1295
Kazlux
maebee
fishie
Lillyofthevalley
Patchouli
jejune
tabs
littlepixie
suzyone
vikkipollard5
julygirl3210
Pabby
pm
laurie
lubelle
Angelina
Krisy22
66 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 14 Empty Re: Case Files discussions

Post  laci Tue 6 Oct - 0:18

enigma wrote:Humatic ,The Mccanns can talk the talk but they have prooved they can't walk the walk !

Enigma

I dont believe they can even, talk the talk remember Clarry had to do that for them most of the time. Case Files discussions - Page 14 Icon_flower

Last edited by laci on Tue 6 Oct - 0:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
laci
laci
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 73
Warning :
Case Files discussions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Case Files discussions - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Oct - 0:44

Gerry has a go now and again lol.To be honest I thought I'd heard one of them say recently that they wanted the case reopening !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Tue 6 Oct - 7:09

enigma wrote:Gerry has a go now and again lol.To be honest I thought I'd heard one of them say recently that they wanted the case reopening !

I think Kate did state in Portugal (interview) that it doesn´t matter if the case is "open" or not.
It does not matter if a official solid investigation is working for Madeleine....

Says it all IMO.

What nonsense IMO!!!
I couldn´t state such things because of my sense if logics and justice.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :
Case Files discussions - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Case Files discussions - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Oct - 9:53

Thank's Lilemor I think that's what I must have heard as was very recent . Such a disinterested remark ,it's hard to believe it's her child that is missing ! Case Files discussions - Page 14 Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Tue 6 Oct - 11:32

Christine wrote:
Humatic wrote:
viv wrote: The only way the Portuguese would prosecute this case is if it was felt a stranger abducted Madeleine, hence we hear Gerry saying he wants them to re-open the case!

enigma wrote:The Arguido status is automatically reinstated if the case is reopened because they were never actually cleared of any involvement when the case was shelved .

Confusing....McCanns wants them to re-open the case, even if that includes becoming Arguido's again???
I don't understand?

Where was it said that the McCanns wanted the case to be re-opened? They avoided the answer to that question very nicely when asked in Lisbon.

Viv wrote: "The only way the Portuguese would prosecute this case is if it was felt a stranger abducted Madeleine"

What??

Christine I have never heard them say, in any of the video footage I have viewed, they want their child's case re-opened either. I have heard them say on Oprah that no law enforcement agency is actively looking for their missing child, that the onus has been left on them to look and how frustrating that is. They made that statement on Oprah but did not mention that they could request it be re-opened! I listened to those words and thought well get off your backsides and go to Portugal and agree to do a reconstruction or K8 agree to answer the 48 questions you refused to answer, that will re-open the case and then there will be a law enforcement agency actively looking for your child you claim was abducted! Christine like you all I have witnessed is an avoidance to answer. This question has to be asked and a proper answer given imo. I hope this question is asked of them in court in Portugal if GA proceeds with his counter claim or asked by GA's publishers legal team. They can hardly accuse GA and his Publishers of hindering their supposed search for their child and that people are not looking or coming forward because of the book etc when imo them not requesting the re-opening of their child's investigation is a hindrance also. A hindrance they choose to make! Who is going to look, offer money for their supposed searching if they are happy to sit back and leave their child's file sitting on a shelf gathering dust when it could be an active ongoing police investigation!
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 14 Empty The Case Files / Statements Section

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 10:03

We are currently compiling a read only section of the forum dedicated to the PJ files, and thanks are due to the Admin of The Maddie Case Files for permission to copy their material.

In view of the gagging, ( or attempted gagging), of the Madeleine Foundation and threats from Carter Ruck to take legal action against any questioning of the McCann version of what happened to Madeleine, we have decided to do what we can to raise public awareness of the concerns held by many people about the way this investigation has developed.

The section is read only so that it contains only facts, not opinions which can be misinterpreted. It is open to public viewing in the hope that the more websites which publicise the police files, the more chance of getting the information into the public domain.

Madeleine McCann has disappeared. There has to be a reason as to how and why this happened, so for her sake, we hope that the information in the files will arouse sufficient public interest to pressure for the investigation to be reopened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 15 Oct - 11:16

Is it OK to copy and past the factual information to other places?

I'm on a bit of an awareness raising campaign myself on a parenting forum I use.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Oct - 12:06

wantthetruth wrote:Is it OK to copy and past the factual information to other places?

I'm on a bit of an awareness raising campaign myself on a parenting forum I use.

Certainly wantthetruth. The more places these facts are available for the public to see the better.

Good Luck with your campaign :gjob: :gjob:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 15 Oct - 12:20

justagrannynow wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:Is it OK to copy and past the factual information to other places?

Certainly wantthetruth. The more places these facts are available for the public to see the better.

Good Luck with your campaign :gjob: :gjob:

Thank you. I'm amazed how well it's going. Several members have 'converted' already!

It's quite shocking how very few facts are actually known about this case (in the wider public)

We need to change that!
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 15 Oct - 12:27

I think this is an excellent idea! I completely agree that the official case files should be read by as many people as possible so that they can be better informed about the facts of the case. If our hopeless British media, especially the press, had done their job properly the public WOULD be well-informed about the case, but the media let everyone down by only saying and printing what was acceptable to the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell. It beggars belief that in a case that has been so high profile, most ordinary people aren't even aware of the existence of the official case files, let alone what's in them.

I too am doing what I can to raise awareness of the contents of the case files, not just in the UK but also overseas, through forums and groups I belong to. These files were issued to be read, not to be ignored or conveniently forgotten about, so it's up to all of us to do our best to make sure they're read by as many people as possible. When people are fully informed they can then make up their own mind about the case; we don't need to influence them in any way. Case Files discussions - Page 14 Icon_flower
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Thu 15 Oct - 12:47

I also think it is useful adding the link to the source. A few times I've read something linked to the case files site, and found something else of interest while was there. I guess the same is true of this site, although of course they would have to become members to see more info.

Very true what you say Dimsie, that many people do not know the facts of this case, not even the basic elements. They just think it is all the PJ's fault based on UK media. I think the statements show very clearly how little the PJ had to go on and how suspicious it all must have looked from the start.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 14 Empty Statement of Margaret Hall

Post  Guest Sun 18 Oct - 10:54

This statement was given to the PJ by Metodo 3 and Brian Kennedy when they requested a meeting with the PJ, ( see Section, Case Files/Statements)

Processos Vol XIII

Pages 3441 – 3442

PJ Document

Very Confidential

1. Facts that preceded the incident

A witness called Margaret Hall who worked at the OC was located and tells us that six months before the incident with Maddie there could have been an abduction attempt from the same apartment that was let to the McCann family. On the 1st November 2007 she makes a statement in full honour that refers to the following:

Margaret Hall was employed by the Mark Warner resort in P da L for six months from October 2006 as a baby sitter for the clients.

She says that in August/September 2006 she was working as a babysitter in the same apartment that the girl was abducted from. She confirms that the events occurred on a Thursday night. Thursday nights were known as the “tennis nights” and on that night the girl’s parents were out playing tennis.

Given that there were problems with rodents in the apartments she went out to have a look in the area at about 00.30. She left by the front door and in the darkness, by the movement sensitive lights, she saw something move and thought its was a rat. To her surprise, when she examined it closely, she saw that it was a brown shoe of a man who was watching the dark zone outside the apartments. She shouted and the man came out of the darkness, the lights were activated at which point he came towards her and said “No, no”.
She said the man was aged between 25 – 35 years, with a Mediterranean aspect with tight black curly hair. She is certain that he had a Mediterranean accent, surely Portuguese. From the only two words he said. He wore light coloured trousers and a blue checked shirt.

After this she returned to the apartment in a state of shock, it was obvious that there was no good reason for him to be hiding in the darkness outside the apartment. She said that the front door was the main door to enter the apartment, situated at the back.

When asked if she could make a sketch of the area she said she would do so.

The next day she told her superior about the incident, who in turn informed the resort manager, J.H.

She said that they appeared to be more worried about the subject of the rodents than about the man.

She did not have any contact with the Portuguese police, neither was she interviewed by them about this matter.

She makes her statement under compromise of honour.

(Note: this is not presented as an official signed statement)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, this is the first I have read about movement sensitive lights outside the front of Apartment 5A. Wouldn't this be another reason for the abductor to avoid the front door and window of the apartment? After all, he/she and their team had spent the week of Madeleines disappearance observing and planning this operation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 14 Empty I smell a rat

Post  Guest Sun 18 Oct - 11:03

justagrannynow wrote:This statement was given to the PJ by Metodo 3 and Brian Kennedy when they requested a meeting with the PJ, ( see Section, Case Files/Statements)

Processos Vol XIII

Pages 3441 – 3442

PJ Document

Very Confidential

1. Facts that preceded the incident

A witness called Margaret Hall who worked at the OC was located and tells us that six months before the incident with Maddie there could have been an abduction attempt from the same apartment that was let to the McCann family. On the 1st November 2007 she makes a statement in full honour that refers to the following:

Margaret Hall was employed by the Mark Warner resort in P da L for six months from October 2006 as a baby sitter for the clients.

She says that in August/September 2006 she was working as a babysitter in the same apartment that the girl was abducted from. She confirms that the events occurred on a Thursday night. Thursday nights were known as the “tennis nights” and on that night the girl’s parents were out playing tennis.

Given that there were problems with rodents in the apartments she went out to have a look in the area at about 00.30. She left by the front door and in the darkness, by the movement sensitive lights, she saw something move and thought its was a rat. To her surprise, when she examined it closely, she saw that it was a brown shoe of a man who was watching the dark zone outside the apartments. She shouted and the man came out of the darkness, the lights were activated at which point he came towards her and said “No, no”.
She said the man was aged between 25 – 35 years, with a Mediterranean aspect with tight black curly hair. She is certain that he had a Mediterranean accent, surely Portuguese. From the only two words he said. He wore light coloured trousers and a blue checked shirt.

After this she returned to the apartment in a state of shock, it was obvious that there was no good reason for him to be hiding in the darkness outside the apartment. She said that the front door was the main door to enter the apartment, situated at the back.

When asked if she could make a sketch of the area she said she would do so.

The next day she told her superior about the incident, who in turn informed the resort manager, J.H.

She said that they appeared to be more worried about the subject of the rodents than about the man.

She did not have any contact with the Portuguese police, neither was she interviewed by them about this matter.

She makes her statement under compromise of honour.

(Note: this is not presented as an official signed statement)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, this is the first I have read about movement sensitive lights outside the front of Apartment 5A. Wouldn't this be another reason for the abductor to avoid the front door and window of the apartment? After all, he/she and their team had spent the week of Madeleines disappearance observing and planning this operation.
(1) She makes this statement after 6 months and only after Brian Kennedy flies in and has a long chat to Robert Murat, Metodo 3 and others.

(2) It says: "A witness called Margaret Hall who worked at the OC was located..." How and by whom?

(3) The parents are 'out playing tennis on a Thursday evening' but are evidently still out at half past midnight. Did they not return sometime after playing tennis to change into something more comfortable? Or were they still out playing tennis?

(4) So the automatic lights were triggered first by a rat and then by a man?

(5) "Given that there were problems with rodents in the apartments she went out to have a look in the area..." So she decided to leave the children in the apartment to go outside in the area' in order to investigate a rat?

(6) I smell a rat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Oct - 11:57

And who would leave young children on their own in the dark with rats running around the apartment ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 18 Oct - 12:05

justagrannynow wrote:And who would leave young children on their own in the dark with rats running around the apartment ???

Maybe they had been crying the evening before, in which case it is ok.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 14 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sun 18 Oct - 12:15

I've seen this statement before,but until today did'nt pay much attention to trip lights,wonder why the T9 have'nt mentioned them in their statements.Odd.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  FreddieFireHog Sun 18 Oct - 13:55

I thought the Tapas 9 said how dark it was around the apartments. I of course I may be wrong.

freddie
FreddieFireHog
FreddieFireHog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 92
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Oct - 13:57

Next thing you know, they'll be telling us that it must have been a dead rat that Eddie alerted to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 18 Oct - 13:58

The Famous Grouse wrote:Next thing you know, they'll be telling us that it must have been a dead rat that Eddie alerted to.

You know damn well it was menstrual blood. Case Files discussions - Page 14 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Oct - 13:59

Claudia79 wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:Next thing you know, they'll be telling us that it must have been a dead rat that Eddie alerted to.

You know damn well it was menstrual blood. Case Files discussions - Page 14 Icon_flower

Oh! I didn't know that mosquitoes had periods!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 18 Oct - 14:00

The Famous Grouse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

Oh! I didn't know that mosquitoes had periods!

Well, they apparently have breasts too. Case Files discussions - Page 14 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 14 Empty More rats

Post  Guest Sun 18 Oct - 14:00

I think there were some rats around the Ocean Club apartments from 28 April to 5 May 2007...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 18 Oct - 14:01

Tony Bennett wrote:
I think there were some rats around the Ocean Club apartments from 28 April to 5 May 2007...

And I heard they loved Tapas!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Oct - 14:04

I know they like Greek food. We saw a huge one, one night, coming out of the local Greek restaurant with a bit of pitta bread, hotly pursued by a screaming waiter; it ran into a nearby phone box and disappeared down a hole at the back, complete with it's takeaway dinner. I couldn't move for laughing. I wish I had managed to tape it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 18 Oct - 14:11

The Famous Grouse wrote:I know they like Greek food. We saw a huge one, one night, coming out of the local Greek restaurant with a bit of pitta bread, hotly pursued by a screaming waiter; it ran into a nearby phone box and disappeared down a hole at the back, complete with it's takeaway dinner. I couldn't move for laughing. I wish I had managed to tape it.

Case Files discussions - Page 14 613255
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next