Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Files discussions

+62
HiDeHo
margaret
kitti
henty
Ollybelle
jinvta
LindaDA
Dimsie
lea
Alpine Aster
lynn
AnnaEsse
hobnob
wjk
fred
nospinnaker
Bebootje
SteveT
duncanmac
ann_chovey
dumouchelwolf
halfamo
Lioned
the one and only big_l
vivvy
Claudia79
Susan
jimuck
tanszi
sans_souci
Jem
Christine
flower
laci
mara thon
Judge Dread
jassi
Lilemor
FreddieFireHog
DavidA
wantthetruth
zodiac
Jean-Luc
steve1295
Kazlux
maebee
fishie
Lillyofthevalley
Patchouli
jejune
tabs
littlepixie
suzyone
vikkipollard5
julygirl3210
Pabby
pm
laurie
lubelle
Angelina
Krisy22
66 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 3 Empty Re: Case Files discussions

Post  Guest Wed 24 Sep - 22:40

pm wrote:in Gerry's official statement to the PJ he states he had already been to Portugal in 1994. Thus, all we have heard about how they didn't know anyone, didn't know the terraine might not be quite as we were being told.

How come the journalists didn't pick up on this and try to find out where he stayed, what he did, and who he met? Might make for very interesting info...

The journalists are treating them with kid gloves. They didnt ever do this to any other suspected law breakers. Come to think of it they were quite nasty to shannons mum even before they knew she was involved in some way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 6:33

pm wrote:in Gerry's official statement to the PJ he states he had already been to Portugal in 1994. Thus, all we have heard about how they didn't know anyone, didn't know the terraine might not be quite as we were being told.

How come the journalists didn't pick up on this and try to find out where he stayed, what he did, and who he met? Might make for very interesting info...

Does it say why? Business or pleasure?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Case Files discussions - Page 3 Empty Inspection of the apartments

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 6:39

Date: July 31st 2007 - 8pm. Report:

Participants:

PJ: Tavares A. & Ricardo P. Inspectors
UK: Mark Harrison, Martin Grime (UK Forensic Canine P SM Expert),
Eddie & Keela (English Springers)
Silvia B. Manager of the Ocean Club complex.

On that date, inspections were conducted in the apartments occupied by members of the McCann family as well as the group who were with them at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. It was only on that date that the apartment, identified as that of the parents, was empty allowing further investigation which was authorised by the respective occupants. Thus, at the appointed time, the search with the dogs began, covering the following apartments:

5A:

From 8.30pm to 9.20pm, the dogs go through.
8.20pm: The cadaver dog, "marks," the couple's wardrobe area in the bedroom.
8.22pm: The cadaver dog, "marks" an area behind the sofa in the sitting room near the window overlooking the road.
From 8.47pm to 9.20pm, the blood detecting dog goes through.
8.10 (should it be 9.10?) The dog, "marks" an area of floor behind the sofa in the sitting room, near the window overlooking the road.

5B: 9.24 to 9.27pm: The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

5D: 9.29 to 9.34pm: The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

5H : 9.35 to 9.38pm : The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

4G : 9.42 to 9.45pm : The cadaver dog did not alert on anything.

Garden belonging to apartment 5A (with access via the balcony and the steps):

9.49 to 10pm: The cadaver dog "marks" an area of the garden immediately below the window.

To be continued

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2008/09/enfants-kidnapps-240908-eddie-and-keela.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 7:02

I seem to recall that Gerry said he had been to the Algarve previously to check out the golf facilities as he was a keen player.
It sticks in my mind because he didn't seem interested at all in golf on this holiday. Also, I play golf when we go the the Algarve and I wanted to find out which courses he was interested in so I could avoid him. Sadly, the statement didn't give the info I wanted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 10:55

All these experts had to be wrong i suppose Case Files discussions - Page 3 613255

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 11:34

Jennifer wrote:All these experts had to be wrong i suppose Case Files discussions - Page 3 613255

Jennifer, don´t be naive

All that speak against McCanns are wrong!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Case Files discussions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Case Files discussions - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 25 Sep - 12:01

Jennifer wrote:All these experts had to be wrong i suppose Case Files discussions - Page 3 613255

Well the dogs dont talk so they cant know a thing!! Case Files discussions - Page 3 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Case Files discussions - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Case Files discussions - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 12:54

Ambersuz wrote:

Well the dogs dont talk so they cant know a thing!! Case Files discussions - Page 3 23324

They sure got lucky with 200 cases then Case Files discussions - Page 3 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 12:57

Dogwood wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

They sure got lucky with 200 cases then Case Files discussions - Page 3 613255

don´t you see, was only a coincidence!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 14:45

Is it really unusual to go somewhere twice in ten years? I think if he'd been to PDL before it would be slightly worth considering whether or not he knew THAT area well. But the Algarve? I don't think there is anythign to be made of this info is there?

Just playing Devils advocate Case Files discussions - Page 3 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 14:52

eddie wrote:Is it really unusual to go somewhere twice in ten years? I think if he'd been to PDL before it would be slightly worth considering whether or not he knew THAT area well. But the Algarve? I don't think there is anythign to be made of this info is there?

Pj wanted to know who they knew in PT, who they visited, who could had help them!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 25 Sep - 14:58

eddie wrote:Is it really unusual to go somewhere twice in ten years? I think if he'd been to PDL before it would be slightly worth considering whether or not he knew THAT area well. But the Algarve? I don't think there is anythign to be made of this info is there?

No, it isn't. I don't think it's relevant.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 25 Sep - 14:59

pm wrote:

Pj wanted to know who they knew in PT, who they visited, who could had help them!

I've been to Pt 2 or 3 times...don't know anyone, and certainly don't know anyone who could help me dispose of a child's body
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 15:02

Angelina wrote:

it is, for police

They (PJ) need to know everything

One thing is only to know the area between OC and beach - for example

another thing is to know the neighbour areas

Is also with the firts option that PJ think Maddie´s body spent the firts hours at the beach!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 15:05

Angelina wrote:
pm wrote:

I've been to Pt 2 or 3 times...don't know anyone, and certainly don't know anyone who could help me dispose of a child's body

But the second and the third time you noticed diferent things, as a road to somewhere, a name of a place that the fist time you didn´t notice

at least that happens to me in Ibiza where i went 6 times!

i don´t think PJ was trying to find a person who help them to hide the body

if i read correct, PJ wanted to know what they knew in PDL and surroundings!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 16:11

Talking of who the McCanns might know on the Algarve, wasn't there a suggestion that Jon Corner lived at Huelva? Now that's just over the border. There was a lot of discussion about it in conjunction with the Panorama doc. Suggestion that the film crew stayed at his house. Also the McCanns should have known about the public holiday when they did their disastrous poster campaign there, Jon Corner would have known about it and told them etc.

About going to the same place twice in ten years, we have been going to the same place on the Algarve for the last 15 years, and we go and spend the winter there, from end Nov to March!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 16:15

justagrannynow wrote:Talking of who the McCanns might know on the Algarve, wasn't there a suggestion that Jon Corner lived at Huelva? Now that's just over the border. There was a lot of discussion about it in conjunction with the Panorama doc. Suggestion that the film crew stayed at his house. Also the McCanns should have known about the public holiday when they did their disastrous poster campaign there, Jon Corner would have known about it and told them etc.

About going to the same place twice in ten years, we have been going to the same place on the Algarve for the last 15 years, and we go and spend the winter there, from end Nov to March!!!

where can you tell me?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 16:23

pm wrote:
justagrannynow wrote:Talking of who the McCanns might know on the Algarve, wasn't there a suggestion that Jon Corner lived at Huelva? Now that's just over the border. There was a lot of discussion about it in conjunction with the Panorama doc. Suggestion that the film crew stayed at his house. Also the McCanns should have known about the public holiday when they did their disastrous poster campaign there, Jon Corner would have known about it and told them etc.

where can you tell me?

On the 3As. It was one of the regular topics and there must be a lot of threads about it. It used to come up regularly when the Panorama doc was shown, disposal of a body at Huelva, the poster campaign in Huelva on a public holiday, was Jon Corner on the holiday with them and left on the 3rd May etc etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 25 Sep - 16:23

pm wrote:
Angelina wrote:

it is, for police

They (PJ) need to know everything

One thing is only to know the area between OC and beach - for example

another thing is to know the neighbour areas

Is also with the firts option that PJ think Maddie´s body spent the firts hours at the beach!

Yes, I can see the Police would want to know but I don't know how many people could describe one beach from another
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 25 Sep - 16:24

pm wrote:
Angelina wrote:
pm wrote:

But the second and the third time you noticed diferent things, as a road to somewhere, a name of a place that the fist time you didn´t notice

at least that happens to me in Ibiza where i went 6 times!

i don´t think PJ was trying to find a person who help them to hide the body

if i read correct, PJ wanted to know what they knew in PDL and surroundings!

Um..actually I'm a terribly unobservant person...my OH is always talking about things I'm supposed to have seen but haven't!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 16:26

justagrannynow wrote:
pm wrote:

where can you tell me?

On the 3As. It was one of the regular topics and there must be a lot of threads about it. It used to come up regularly when the Panorama doc was shown, disposal of a body at Huelva, the poster campaign in Huelva on a public holiday, was Jon Corner on the holiday with them and left on the 3rd May etc etc.

sorry, i was asking when in Algarve you use to stay
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 16:34

pm wrote:
justagrannynow wrote:
pm wrote:

where can you tell me?

sorry, i was asking when in Algarve you use to stay

Sorry, it's my age !!!!

We usually go to Albufeira or Lagos. We have a motorhome so are pretty flexible as to where and for how long we stay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 20:50

Eddie

the information you need about smith family

night of 3 of May at 22h00m they saw a man in PDL, with a child on his arms, that cross with them walking in the direction of the beach
pm
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Sep - 20:56

pm wrote:Eddie

night of 3 of May at 22h00m they saw a man in PDL, with a child on his arms, that cross with them walking in the direction of the beach
pm

22:00???? Isn't this the time Kate raised the alarm??? Now this doen't make sense agian!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 25 Sep - 20:59

eddie wrote:
pm wrote:Eddie

pm

22:00???? Isn't this the time Kate raised the alarm??? Now this doen't make sense agian!!

Kate raise the alarm later

that time is not known by PJ, because they have diferent statements about that also

and from the beach to OC, walking normaly, it only takes 5 minutes - people say this because i never tried!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next