Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 Empty Re: 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted

Post  Susan Wed 17 Sep - 20:44

NO i dont think they killed her to make the money....but things turned out that way and they made sure ppl had the opportunity to send to the fund....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 Empty Re: 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted

Post  Guest Wed 17 Sep - 21:09

Ambersuz wrote:NO i dont think they killed her to make the money....but things turned out that way and they made sure ppl had the opportunity to send to the fund....

But I don't think that this initially started out as their idea. i think someone suggested it and they could hardly say 'no'.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 17 Sep - 21:17

Ambersuz wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:58 days???? Any news from the Mcanns about their side of the story by any chance?

and 72 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes, 28 seconds have passed since the McCanns detectives accessed 81 leads and Maddie still hasen´t been found

I ever did understand that....they sued the Leics police for those documents....then a few days later they got all the case files and still they have nothing???

Why did they even sue when the files were being opened anyway?

Haven't they got just a few days more to ask for the case to be re-opened?

I dont know but they might have asked for it long before and waited for a date and it coinsided with them lifting the arguido status....

I dont know about the days left....Paula mentioned they had to request it but i dont remember her saying if there was a deadline....

there is a date - i will ask what is

22 of september
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 18 Sep - 11:32

Paula so they have until the 22 Septemeber to ask for it to be re-opened for their child?

Now that will be interesting to see if they do or not!

Wouldnt you want an invesigation to remain open for your child if you were innocent and wanted justice for her?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Thu 18 Sep - 14:27

Its going to be very interesting to see what they come up with.There is no possible reason that
I can think of that they would not want their daughters case open. Well only one and we all know what that is.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 19 Sep - 14:59

The date limit for parents ask to re-open the process is today at 17h00m or next monday at 17h00m.

do you think we will have a surprise?

I don´t think so and as i am used to read - that speaks volumes!

120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 541778
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 19 Sep - 16:20

pm wrote:The date limit for parents ask to re-open the process is today at 17h00m or next monday at 17h00m.

do you think we will have a surprise?

I don´t think so and as i am used to read - that speaks volumes!

120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 541778

I would love it if Murat asked for it to be re-opened...he can as he's an arguido and he was the only one who said he was sad that it was going to be closed.....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 20 Sep - 15:27

Today 19 September. On 20 September end time McCanns can ask police to reopen case on Madeleine. Why they not ask this on 1st day possible? Why they not ask this at all? WHAT MUMMY, WHAT DADDY NOT BEG POLICE TO KEEP LOOKING FOR CHILD MISSING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY? WHY NOT TRY TO CHECK ALL POSSIBILITIES ESPECIALLY WHEN MADELEINE "MISSING" IN ALGARVE???
EXPLAIN, KATE, EXPLAIN BAD, BAD MOTHER!!!!!
OR YOU SCARED PJ FIND OUT THINGS YOU NOT WANT???? HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE WOMAN. SHAME ON YOU. EVEN ANIMALS TAKE BETTER CARE OF BABIES

From an anonymous

but many think the same
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 20 Sep - 17:34

pm wrote:Today 19 September. On 20 September end time McCanns can ask police to reopen case on Madeleine. Why they not ask this on 1st day possible? Why they not ask this at all? WHAT MUMMY, WHAT DADDY NOT BEG POLICE TO KEEP LOOKING FOR CHILD MISSING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY? WHY NOT TRY TO CHECK ALL POSSIBILITIES ESPECIALLY WHEN MADELEINE "MISSING" IN ALGARVE???
OR YOU SCARED PJ FIND OUT THINGS YOU NOT WANT???? HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE WOMAN. SHAME ON YOU. EVEN ANIMALS TAKE BETTER CARE OF BABIES

From an anonymous

but many think the same

Paula start a new thread with this so we remember it forever....the Mccanns had their last chance to show they cared...and they didnt!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 20 Sep - 17:36

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Today 19 September. On 20 September end time McCanns can ask police to reopen case on Madeleine. Why they not ask this on 1st day possible? Why they not ask this at all? WHAT MUMMY, WHAT DADDY NOT BEG POLICE TO KEEP LOOKING FOR CHILD MISSING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY? WHY NOT TRY TO CHECK ALL POSSIBILITIES ESPECIALLY WHEN MADELEINE "MISSING" IN ALGARVE???

From an anonymous

but many think the same

Paula start a new thread with this so we remember it forever....the Mccanns had their last chance to show they cared...and they didnt!!!

i am not your slave, do it yourselfe

i will put on the wrong place and after i will have to listening you :Oiii:
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 20 Sep - 17:52

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

From an anonymous

but many think the same

Some mod you are!! 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 20 Sep - 17:56

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

From an anonymous

but many think the same

Some mod you are!! 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 23324

i am here as moderator to banned people only!

here is my picture: 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 87679 (is me with a scare face)
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 20 Sep - 19:37

120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 23324 yeah right the day you ban someone is the day i have a heart attack!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 22 Sep - 22:02

63 days and silence from the Mccanns!!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Sep - 22:10

They are furiously searching! 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 22 Sep - 22:18

petefergie wrote:They are furiously searching! 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 23324

Searching the papers and forums for whats being said about them....i hope they try and register here 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 613255

Did you see the new thread about the new news????
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Sep - 22:26

Yes..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 23 Sep - 8:01

The silence is deafening from the McCann camp. Something is going on, they are either keeping quiet because
they have sold all rights to a film company, or the case is going to be reopened.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 Empty 66 days since Secrecy laws were lifted

Post  Krisy22 Thu 25 Sep - 7:56

Come on Kate.

Come on Gerry.

Stop :Counting: and 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 424625
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 25 Sep - 10:59

Krisy22 wrote:Come on Kate.

Come on Gerry.

Stop :Counting: and 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 424625

I'm still waiting for them to explain their version of what happened on that night.....they kept blaming the arguido status and secrecy laws why they couldnt talk before so whats their excuse now....??
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sat 27 Sep - 9:21

After 68 days of being free to speak...nothing...from Kate and Gerry.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Sep - 10:52

Come on Kate admit you killed Maddie and Gerry admit you hid the body...we all know you did anyway, you can fool them on sky but not us on here 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 28 Sep - 9:06

69 days of nothing from the pair. Not even a whiff of anyone being sued. :Counting:
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Sep - 10:11

Krisy22 wrote:69 days of nothing from the pair. Not even a whiff of anyone being sued. :Counting:

I wonder why they arent suing Amaral. He's said many times that Maddie died in the apartment so thats saying point blank the parents killed her and know what happened. They sued the media for far less 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 28 Sep - 11:46

Jennifer wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:69 days of nothing from the pair. Not even a whiff of anyone being sued. :Counting:

I wonder why they arent suing Amaral. He's said many times that Maddie died in the apartment so thats saying point blank the parents killed her and know what happened. They sued the media for far less 120 days since Secrecy laws were lifted - Page 2 849426

I quite agree Jennifer. It seems like Mr Amaral is really trying his very best to challenge but noone from that camp is picking up the gauntlet.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next