Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann couple returns to Portugal

+26
Justiceforallkids
sybilsleaves
tanszi
Freja53
malena stool
jimuck
AnnaEsse
the one and only big_l
laurie
Judge Dread
Lilemor
jypsybear
Woof!Woof!
Alfiefinn
lea
renoir
Keela
Christine
fred
vivvy
jassi
welshy
Annabel
fedrules
jinvta
Lizzy11268
30 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Freja53 Tue 9 Feb - 22:37

jimuck wrote:Have the MaCanns got a British media blackout in place for the Libon hearing 10th Feb 2010. i have not heard anything this evening regarding the courtcase, very strange indeed.

My point exactly! Spooky! How can all the British press be silenced? The power of these guys is really scary! Smells of a cartel? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 29204
Freja53
Freja53
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 288
Age : 58
Location : Stockholm
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-07

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 22:42

malena stool wrote:
tanszi wrote:what have I missed now, who is the nappy wearing friend? please
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Wingnut
An old post from 3As tanszi.

PMSL

thats bad lololol

i dont believe it either

i cannot let my mind believe it

there are people out there who want to wear nappies in their 40s but, oh well, i dont think the leader of the uk is one of them i frikking well hope not


McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 29204
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  tanszi Tue 9 Feb - 23:24

Thanks Malena Stool pmsl I so remember that now from the 3As. How awful is that?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  sybilsleaves Wed 10 Feb - 1:36

Freja53 wrote:
jimuck wrote:Have the MaCanns got a British media blackout in place for the Libon hearing 10th Feb 2010. i have not heard anything this evening regarding the courtcase, very strange indeed.

My point exactly! Spooky! How can all the British press be silenced? The power of these guys is really scary! Smells of a cartel? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 29204

I wonder if the Portuguese press are reporting it?

It is strange, not a word from the British press! Is there some sort of injunction in place, I wonder?
sybilsleaves
sybilsleaves
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 95
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 2:21

amethyst wrote:
malena stool wrote:
tanszi wrote:what have I missed now, who is the nappy wearing friend? please
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Wingnut
An old post from 3As tanszi.

PMSL

thats bad lololol

i dont believe it either

i cannot let my mind believe it

there are people out there who want to wear nappies in their 40s but, oh well, i dont think the leader of the uk is one of them i frikking well hope not


McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 29204

John Major romped with Edwinna Currie, stranger things have happened.

Archer with Monica, different strokes for different folks. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 613255
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 2:24

In fact, IIRC, the Guardian reported John Major was having an affair, but they got the wrong woman and got "stung" for LIBEL. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 23324
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  dutchclogs Wed 10 Feb - 4:15

carlymichelle wrote:isnt it strange that when gerry and kate fled PDL they swore they would never go back there and refused to go back fora reconstruction but when they have the possibility to get money they have no hesitation to go back?


McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 306321 Carly
SPOT ON, They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO greedy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 that's all that they
after. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 371436 poor poor little Maddy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 389741
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 68
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 4:50

dutchclogs wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:isnt it strange that when gerry and kate fled PDL they swore they would never go back there and refused to go back fora reconstruction but when they have the possibility to get money they have no hesitation to go back?


McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 306321 Carly
SPOT ON, They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO greedy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 that's all that they
after. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 371436 poor poor little Maddy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 389741

sadly theres a old saying money speaks all languages:(
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 43
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  dutchclogs Wed 10 Feb - 5:57

Yep Carly, Sad but very true McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 68
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  kitti Wed 10 Feb - 7:35

malena stool wrote:
tanszi wrote:what have I missed now, who is the nappy wearing friend? please
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Wingnut
An old post from 3As tanszi.






pmsl...pmsl... McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 29204
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 112
Location : London
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 8:31

carlymichelle wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:isnt it strange that when gerry and kate fled PDL they swore they would never go back there and refused to go back fora reconstruction but when they have the possibility to get money they have no hesitation to go back?


McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 306321 Carly
SPOT ON, They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO greedy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 that's all that they
after. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 371436 poor poor little Maddy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 389741

sadly theres a old saying money speaks all languages:(

It certainly does. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 389741

I hope that today brings some justice for Madeleine Beth McCann. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 782309
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Twitter Update

Post  MJH1901 Wed 10 Feb - 8:33

JondiPaolo For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today, follow @hannahtp

eta - Annabel has started a seperate thread here: [url= For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today] For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today[/url]

Thanks Annabel McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Icon_flower
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  buildersbum Wed 10 Feb - 8:50

carlymichelle wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:isnt it strange that when gerry and kate fled PDL they swore they would never go back there and refused to go back fora reconstruction but when they have the possibility to get money they have no hesitation to go back?


McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 306321 Carly
SPOT ON, They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO greedy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 182123 that's all that they
after. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 371436 poor poor little Maddy McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 389741

sadly theres a old saying money speaks all languages:(

Remember the old saying as well............"Money dosen't bring you happiness"
avatar
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 12:40

And

Money can't buy you love.

Kate'll know that one.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum