Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann couple returns to Portugal

+26
Justiceforallkids
sybilsleaves
tanszi
Freja53
malena stool
jimuck
AnnaEsse
the one and only big_l
laurie
Judge Dread
Lilemor
jypsybear
Woof!Woof!
Alfiefinn
lea
renoir
Keela
Christine
fred
vivvy
jassi
welshy
Annabel
fedrules
jinvta
Lizzy11268
30 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 12:01

Can you imagine what will happen IF they get that money, they had better employ some bouncers lol as i dont think the portuguese people will be able to contain themselves.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  fred Tue 9 Feb - 12:18

What time are they arriving? I haven't seen anything at all on Sky not a word. I assume that the Royal walkabout will be in the morning to the court, but they will need an night in an expensive hotel to recover from the horrendous flight, all two hours of it, so will need a decent meal and a few bottles of wine to make a full recovery for the "ordeal" of the search for justice and truth in the morning.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 12:25

Alfiefinn wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
lea wrote:wonder if gerry will do a runner again?
i hope he gets wound up and cant find a way to crawl out of it,
can you imagine gerry speechless?

I can actually, speechless with rage and spitting feathers!

Anna, it was actually a bit of an Alan Partridge moment in a way to me - him exploding verbally (and almost physically) and some people standing outside the court biting their lips and trying not to laugh at him, like the reception staff in the Travel Tavern.

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 23324 Alan Partridge McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 12:27

fred wrote:What time are they arriving? I haven't seen anything at all on Sky not a word. I assume that the Royal walkabout will be in the morning to the court, but they will need an night in an expensive hotel to recover from the horrendous flight, all two hours of it, so will need a decent meal and a few bottles of wine to make a full recovery for the "ordeal" of the search for justice and truth in the morning.

Supposedly arriving this evening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Tue 9 Feb - 12:58

Would they be leaving from East Midlands? I don't see any flight to Lisbon there.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Tue 9 Feb - 12:59

fred wrote:What time are they arriving? I haven't seen anything at all on Sky not a word. I assume that the Royal walkabout will be in the morning to the court, but they will need an night in an expensive hotel to recover from the horrendous flight, all two hours of it, so will need a decent meal and a few bottles of wine to make a full recovery for the "ordeal" of the search for justice and truth in the morning.

We better keep an eye on Showbizz news on Sky to find out McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 23324
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  renoir Tue 9 Feb - 13:26

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 944533 Alfie!

Lilemor - nothing yet.
renoir
renoir
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 211
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Tue 9 Feb - 13:28

Pryn Hawn Da renoir McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 306321

Hope you are well and not snowed under (literally) McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 294124
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  renoir Tue 9 Feb - 14:33

Pryn Hawn Da Alfie! McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 678246

Do not mention snow - McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 36317 it's started again! (hee-he - just HAD had to use this smilie - not being rude!)

I am so fed up, I could spit pips. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 868596 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 868596
renoir
renoir
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 14:49

Haha, every year we get snowed in, and this year we have had relatively small amounts of snow! None at the moment, although it IS as cold at the Baltic, with a biting, bitter wind that has already caused quite a lot of local damage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Tue 9 Feb - 14:55

Oh TFG, I'm a softy and not used to snow (not as much as we've had this year). BBRRR! McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 294124

I'm used to rain, rain and more rain.
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  renoir Tue 9 Feb - 14:59

Then we must be getting YOUR snow, Famous Grouse!! Hah - it's obvious. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 29204 I'll send it back, tomorrow. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 294124

Rain, rain - not hard to work out where you come from Alfie, eh?? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 23324
renoir
renoir
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Tue 9 Feb - 15:05

Yes, we loves our green, green grass here McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 294124
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 15:06

I spoke too soon, the sun just came out and it's shining right through my filthy bay window! McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Tue 9 Feb - 15:08

Out with the vinegar and newspaper for polishing then! McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 25346
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 9 Feb - 15:16

Christine wrote:Would they be leaving from East Midlands? I don't see any flight to Lisbon there.

They have in the past left from EM and also by Easyjet. I could have sworn that I had read somewhere that Easyjet have stopped flying from EM. That means that another unfortunate airport will get the benefit of their visit!!! McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 306321

Didn't I see somewhere that Clarry had advised them not to come to Portugal for the last court hearing? If that is the case what has changed now or are they disregarding any advice given to them. Probably the latter as gerry know best.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  renoir Tue 9 Feb - 16:27

Loool, Alfie and FG! McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 Icon_flower

Yes, sasha - it will be interesting to see how this plays out!
Someone will have been working very hard to ensure this doesn't go as pear-shaped as last time. I suspect. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 303636
renoir
renoir
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 17:11

The parents of Madeleine McCann stressed that it wasn't them who were on trial, and also stated that they did not use the courts to silence Gonçalo Amaral.

You could have fooled me Gerry.......seize Amaral"s assets, stop the sale of his Book and the DVD and sue him
for 1.2 million Euros. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 182123
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Tue 9 Feb - 17:21

Beattie wrote:The parents of Madeleine McCann stressed that it wasn't them who were on trial, and also stated that they did not use the courts to silence Gonçalo Amaral.

You could have fooled me Gerry.......seize Amaral"s assets, stop the sale of his Book and the DVD and sue him
for 1.2 million Euros. McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 182123 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 182123

wonder if it was their own descision to do this to Amaral?
or was it one of their minders which advised them?poor advice if so,
i feel sorry for Amaral and his family in all of this,
the stress they must be going through,
its about time the mccmucks learned a lesson or 2,
hope that time is sooner than later.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 17:22

lea wrote:
Beattie wrote:The parents of Madeleine McCann stressed that it wasn't them who were on trial, and also stated that they did not use the courts to silence Gonçalo Amaral.

wonder if it was their own descision to do this to Amaral?
or was it one of their minders which advised them?poor advice if so,
i feel sorry for Amaral and his family in all of this,
the stress they must be going through,
its about time the mccmucks learned a lesson or 2,
hope that time is sooner than later.

Gerry's decision, IMHO. The big I Am. Thinks he knows it all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 17:38

I certainly don"t think it was Carter Ruck but Smethurst who went with him to Portugal had a hand in this, he that has twice done building work on his Barn without planning permission.
Gerry must have thought it would be a walkover after the Daily Express paid out with out going to Court, but
obviously Team McCann did not anticipate Amaral contesting the injunction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Tue 9 Feb - 17:49

Just tweeted @fduartecarvalho to ask if he'll be in court and tweeting tomorrow and he replied straight away...

fduartecarvalho @Mairy_Hinge 'I want to be there... I hope I will '

so I replied 'you're a STAR thank you'

Groovy!
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 17:54

MJH1901 wrote:Just tweeted @fduartecarvalho to ask if he'll be in court and tweeting tomorrow and he replied straight away...

Groovy!

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 306321 MJH1901,.

Showing my ignorance,, who"s fduarte...........?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Tue 9 Feb - 17:55

Oh goody MJ McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 306321 - we've possibly got some live feed to look forward then McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 944533
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Tue 9 Feb - 18:00

Beattie wrote:
MJH1901 wrote:Just tweeted @fduartecarvalho to ask if he'll be in court and tweeting tomorrow and he replied straight away...

Groovy!

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 306321 MJH1901,.

Showing my ignorance,, who"s fduarte...........?

He's the guy who tweeted live from the courtroom last time Beattie... and I have a day off work McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 2 873702
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next