Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCann couple returns to Portugal

+26
Justiceforallkids
sybilsleaves
tanszi
Freja53
malena stool
jimuck
AnnaEsse
the one and only big_l
laurie
Judge Dread
Lilemor
jypsybear
Woof!Woof!
Alfiefinn
lea
renoir
Keela
Christine
fred
vivvy
jassi
welshy
Annabel
fedrules
jinvta
Lizzy11268
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:00

David wrote:
David wrote:
Harvesmom wrote:I've just looked at the flights from East Midlands, I cant see any to Lisbon but there is one to Faro that left at 16.44 today. Is this far from where the court is?
In the OP it says they will be flying back to London. SO Maybe they have taken off from London? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 613255
Hallo anybody there????? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324

Meeee David! Has London prepared itself? I'm not checking all the departures for every airport in London anyway McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 Empty Re: McCann couple returns to Portugal

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:00

Harvesmom wrote:It'd be much easier if they'd just let us know which flight they are going to be on McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324 Wiki says its 27 miles and yahoo says its nearly 300.
In the OP it says they will be flying back to London. SO Maybe they have taken off from London? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 306321 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 306321 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 306321
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:02

Harvesmom wrote:
David wrote:
David wrote:
Harvesmom wrote:I've just looked at the flights from East Midlands, I cant see any to Lisbon but there is one to Faro that left at 16.44 today. Is this far from where the court is?
In the OP it says they will be flying back to London. SO Maybe they have taken off from London? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 613255
Hallo anybody there????? McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324 McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324

Meeee David! Has London prepared itself? I'm not checking all the departures for every airport in London anyway McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 294124
EDited well forget Luton or Stansted flights don't go to Lisbon

Last edited by David on Tue 9 Feb - 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:05

Hang on here, its easier to check the arrivals in Lisbon airport >>>>>> back in a sec

Theres loads of flights going from Heathrow this evening. Could be anyone!

Last edited by Harvesmom on Tue 9 Feb - 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Tue 9 Feb - 20:07

While their in London I wonder if they will be dropping into Richard Bransons hotel, you know the one, where all the stars turned out to support the Mccanns McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 849426
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:10

Perhaps their not going by plane, perhaps their going by hot air balloon, virgin do good deals for a basket off 8, perhaps now being celebs they want to make an entrance, doing a wave like the queen, shouting...'we are here, the circus has come to town, roll out the red carpet, bring out the champagne'...stupid bastards, hope the air comes out mid flight!!

Or better still, lightening strikes it, with auntie phil landing on clarence mitchell's head!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 9 Feb - 20:11

what have I missed now, who is the nappy wearing friend? please
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:12

buildersbum wrote:While their in London I wonder if they will be dropping into Richard Bransons hotel, you know the one, where all the stars turned out to support the Mccanns McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 849426

Dont think there on speaking terms with branson as he didnt bother to turn up at the ugly bug ball

I think only 4 celebs did anyway as there are NO pics off anyone else!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:12

From Gatwick:

LGW London U2 8719 easyJet 7:10 PM 7:18 PM T-1 Landed On-time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:13

tanszi wrote:what have I missed now, who is the nappy wearing friend? please

pmsl.....CAN SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN TANSZI PLEASE AS I AM LAUGHING TOO MUCH................
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:16

David wrote:From Gatwick:

LGW London U2 8719 easyJet 7:10 PM 7:18 PM T-1 Landed On-time

I have no idea why i'm fascinated with this McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 25346 But it looks to me like there isnt actually a direct flight from East Mids to Lisbon at all, anytime. Plenty to Faro, none to Lisbon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:17

kitti wrote:

pmsl.....CAN SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN TANSZI PLEASE AS I AM LAUGHING TOO MUCH................

Stop laughing Kitty!!! I cant tell Tanszi cos I dont know either McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:19

What!!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:21

Ok, well i dont know if its tru or not lol, but here goes...

Some people like bondage, some people like wearing leather and some people like.......

And some people have peculiar fetishes lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:21

...and Harvs has a fetish for flight times lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Tue 9 Feb - 20:22

the nappy wearing friend is a reference to a rumour that a certain british prime minister was caught or is know to have been wearing a nappy and his second names a colour
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:24

pmsl im glad someone else knows lol...and the last name isnt black, red, green, yellow..lol

If you mix red and black then you get this colour.....or is it yellow and black..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Feb - 20:24

kitti wrote:...and Harvs has a fetish for flight times lol

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324 It'll pass, can you tell I'm bored. Nothing on Telly McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 9 Feb - 20:26

Footballs on lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 9 Feb - 21:07

kitti wrote:Footballs on lol

Speaking of which, the man with the colourful name was honorary president of the supporters' club for a Scottish football team!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Tue 9 Feb - 21:10

AnnaEsse wrote:

Speaking of which, the man with the colourful name was honorary president of the supporters' club for a Scottish football team!
yip raith rovers his team from kirkcaldy
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 9 Feb - 21:25

the one and only big_l wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

yip raith rovers his team from kirkcaldy

Occasionally, I get someone remarking about the Raith Rovers sticker I have on the back window of my car, usually someone from Fife or who has visited there.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 9 Feb - 21:36

Thanks for clearing that up Kitti, I remember the rumour now. Re people who like wearing leather, tis one of my favourite materials, not the bondage though, pmsl.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jimuck Tue 9 Feb - 22:15

Have the MaCanns got a British media blackout in place for the Libon hearing 10th Feb 2010. i have not heard anything this evening regarding the courtcase, very strange indeed.
jimuck
jimuck
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 9 Feb - 22:18

McCann couple returns to Portugal - Page 4 Wingnut
An old post from 3As tanszi.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next