Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley

Go down

Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley Empty Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley

Post  Guest Fri 5 Mar - 16:14

Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley

Friday 5th March 2010

A TEENAGER who went missing from her home in Northern Ireland has been found safe and well in Burnley.

The 14-year-old, who can no longer be identified due to legal restrictions, was found safe and well at an address in the town earlier today.

A 35-year-old man from Burnley has been arrested on suspicion of child abduction and will be questioned by police.

A 24-year-old man has been charged by the Police Service of Northern Ireland with child abduction.

A 29-year-old man from Burnley and a 20-year-old woman from Burnley were arrested yesterday on suspicion of child abduction and are being questioned by Lancashire Police

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/5041450.Missing_girl__14__found_in_Burnley/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley Empty Re: Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley

Post  Susan Sun 7 Mar - 13:04

I hope they name these people. I really dont see why the scum should be protected!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Mar - 9:42

i know that u cant say her name now she is found but i run a missing childrens site on fb and i have a girl that is missing from ireland called rebecca gill. and i hope it is her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Mar - 9:47

rubyshy wrote:i know that u cant say her name now she is found but i run a missing childrens site on fb and i have a girl that is missing from ireland called rebecca gill. and i hope it is her

I hope so. There's alot missing from Ireland though Missing girl, 14, found in Burnley 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down