Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Sense

Go down

Common Sense Empty Common Sense

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 6:01

A small extract from Paulo Reis regarding the Tapas Seven and the reconstruction.

About the reenactment, the main problem of the Tapas group was clear: either PJ believed in their statements and the reenactment wasn't necessary, or PJ was trying to get something strange out from that. They wanted to know what were the real intentions of PJ. After a lot of emails were exchanged, through Stuart Prior, the Tapas group remain unconvinced of the utility of such reenactment.

The next answers from the McCann friends put as conditions not only the lifting of the status of "arguidos" of the McCann couple but also a public statement from PJ dispelling the lies churned out by the Portuguese Press and stressing that there were no suspicions over the seven friends. more

And here is a comment I saved to file purely for the common sense it displayed. From poster quark1 on the 3As. Emphasis mine.

I agree xxxxxxx, that if these statements were taken on in May, and Katerina and Arul are telling the truth of what they saw, then it does implicate the whole group! It is 'the whole goup' who have kept totally silent and invisible for 15 long months....even though a little 3 yr old has probably lost her life.

Does anyone think that these people would have kept so silent and invisible if a real abduction had taken place? If things had been exactly as the McCanns said? That Maddie was left there, safe in her bed, and someone went in and abducted her? Do you think the Tapas lot would have taken such huge pains to disappear from view in that case?

No, they would have been doing what normal friends would do in that situation.....be pictured all over the place supporting the devastated parents, be speaking out at the fund-raising balloon releases, be at any reconstruction the PJ wanted to do.

Thats what normal friends of innocent parents would do.

But these Tapas lot.....they have slunk away and hidden under stones!

They are all in on it IMO. Every last one of them.

Can't argue with that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Common Sense Empty Re: Common Sense

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 7:13

Excellent thread jacqui Common Sense 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 7:16

hentie wrote:Me neither. Was it Francisco Moita Flores that said we would be shocked by the truth? No one has come out to deny the substance of rumour re DP. The silence is deafening....

They have this very mysterious "pact of silence" which is more important than madeleine is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 7:30

hentie wrote:
MsTaken wrote:
hentie wrote:Me neither. Was it Francisco Moita Flores that said we would be shocked by the truth? No one has come out to deny the substance of rumour re DP. The silence is deafening....

They have this very mysterious "pact of silence" which is more important than madeleine is.

The whole group have have closed ranks to protect themselves. That's what it's all about. Even the Fund...I am sure that is providing for them in one way or another.
The post that Jaqui posted here was excellent in highlighting this. A child must be more important than anything....if alive. Dead or alive, the actions of the T9 stink

But for how long can they hide away? They will always be remembered for being the bunch who lied saying they would all go back to help Madeleine. until the talks of the reconstruction then they were too scared to go back to Portugal for fear of being arrested.

So it wasnt about Madeleine, thats plain to see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 7:40

hentie wrote:
MsTaken wrote:
hentie wrote:
MsTaken wrote:

The whole group have have closed ranks to protect themselves. That's what it's all about. Even the Fund...I am sure that is providing for them in one way or another.
The post that Jaqui posted here was excellent in highlighting this. A child must be more important than anything....if alive. Dead or alive, the actions of the T9 stink

But for how long can they hide away? They will always be remembered for being the bunch who lied saying they would all go back to help Madeleine. until the talks of the reconstruction then they were too scared to go back to Portugal for fear of being arrested.

So it wasnt about Madeleine, thats plain to see.

My hope is that behind the scenes there are those working to uncover and expose the T9. Many of us are not letting it drop. Even by contributing to forums it is keeping it in memory. I bet the T9 thought that when the Arguido/a status was removed from G and K, it would all blow away. Well it hasn't...and I'm hoping the dam will burst

Thats what I'm hoping for too. All it takes is one minor dispute amongst them or one guilty conscience and thats when the dam will break.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 7:49

Thats very true and what if one of their relationships break up. Will they snitch on their husbands? Paynes wife must have drilled him about that *news* dont you think and i dont think she would agree but you never know what people are into?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 7:59

hentie wrote:
MsTaken wrote:Thats very true and what if one of their relationships break up. Will they snitch on their husbands? Paynes wife must have drilled him about that *news* dont you think and i dont think she would agree but you never know what people are into?

No you don't know what people are into...I found the comment by K when she spoke of being "so into" their friends very unfortunate terminology...to say the least Common Sense 87849
How weird was that? They have said the strangest of things. I find them strange and unsettling.

It looked to me that that was a lie too. They avodied them on the 3rd all day. The tapas group did their own things while the macs went jogging and the rest of their usual activities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Common Sense Empty commen sences

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 18:02

silence menans assent in islam so mccans agred to charde well if they did they made ra have big mistake the public dont agree with with this resasoning they knew what they where doing re day one with fund and how dd he fund money arrive that quick pull the other one plz Common Sense 258354 :Goat: :Chat:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 20 Sep - 19:26

Why a reconstruction ?

According to British officers who went to Praia da Luz in the context of the enquiry into Madeleine's disappearance, "the reconstruction requested by the PJ is something that Kate and Gerry McCann cannot get away from."

"It is a necessary action in the enquiry and has every reason to be because it has several objectives," states the officer contacted in the United Kingdom.

According to him, the primary objective is that of being able to build an album of images which would then be used to show how the scene unfolded.

The second, and probably the most important, is that of being able to compare and check the statements of arguidos and witnesses with the physical findings made on the spot. It happens, for example, when accounts are taken that some witness statements do not tally with the layout of the places.

The statements of people linked to the enquiry may vary between what was said to the investigators at the police stations and at the scene of the crime. Some information, some details, may also come back to them: the arguido or the witness may also bring clarity or make new statements.

A reconstruction also allows the viewpoints of the various, "actors," to be compared, notably those of the suspect with those of the witnesses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 20 Sep - 20:29

YoullNeverGuess wrote:Why a reconstruction ?

According to British officers who went to Praia da Luz in the context of the enquiry into Madeleine's disappearance, "the reconstruction requested by the PJ is something that Kate and Gerry McCann cannot get away from."

"It is a necessary action in the enquiry and has every reason to be because it has several objectives," states the officer contacted in the United Kingdom.

According to him, the primary objective is that of being able to build an album of images which would then be used to show how the scene unfolded.

The second, and probably the most important, is that of being able to compare and check the statements of arguidos and witnesses with the physical findings made on the spot. It happens, for example, when accounts are taken that some witness statements do not tally with the layout of the places.

The statements of people linked to the enquiry may vary between what was said to the investigators at the police stations and at the scene of the crime. Some information, some details, may also come back to them: the arguido or the witness may also bring clarity or make new statements.

A reconstruction also allows the viewpoints of the various, "actors," to be compared, notably those of the suspect with those of the witnesses.

So in effect...they are screwed if they do it Common Sense 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Common Sense Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Common Sense Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net