Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

+21
docmac
fred
HiDeHo
Midas
kitti
pennylane
flower
fuzeta
Palmeras16
Claudia79
DavidA
Colonel Fabien
Porky
dazedandconfused
Angelique
fedrules
zodiac
Carolina
SteveT
Dimsie
wjk
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Empty Re: Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

Post  Porky Fri 25 Feb - 17:50

Off-topic post deleted.
Porky
Porky
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 405
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Empty Re: Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 17:53

docmac wrote:
Porky wrote:
Careful, you can be issued with an 'official warning' if you over use emoticons! I give you some green stuff, one to counterbalance the red (or should I say to redress the balance) and the other 'just in case'!
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 87849 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 310216 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 540205 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 671299 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 15327 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 294124

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 25346

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Psssst ....... Wherever I have wandered, I have always found that the Clan fans don't like threads that chat about the doggies, Yvonne Martin, the Gaspars, the nannies, or the screamingly appalling timelines that don't tell us where KMc was on May 3rd. It's an observation I have noticed almost every day over the years ...... and I have a rake of arrrrbsolute errrrvidence for it ...... But just for now ...... please keep this to yourselves and don't mention it to anybody else. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282

Oh ...... and tennis. Nobody likes the tennis being overly scrutinised either. And finding out about who else was hanging out in Praia da Luz besides the NINE tapas eaters ....... can be just like signing your own death warrant some days. But Jesus Christ ...... you would not believe how hysterical things could get if I dare try and find who ran off before the balloon went up. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324

Last edited by Midas on Fri 25 Feb - 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 17:55

Midas wrote:But just for now ...... please keep this to yourselves and don't mention it to anybody else. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282
Mum's the word, Midas. Mum...
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Fri 25 Feb - 17:58

Midas wrote:
docmac wrote:
Porky wrote:
Careful, you can be issued with an 'official warning' if you over use emoticons! I give you some green stuff, one to counterbalance the red (or should I say to redress the balance) and the other 'just in case'!
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 87849 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 310216 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 540205 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 671299 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 15327 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 294124

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Psssst ....... Wherever I have wandered, I have always found that the Clan fans don't like threads that chat about the doggies, Yvonne Martin, the Gaspars, the nannies, or the screamingly appalling timelines that don't tell us where KMc was on May 3rd. It's an observation I have noticed almost every day over the years ...... and I have a rake of arrrrbsolute errrrvidence for it ...... But just for now ...... please keep this to yourselves and don't mention it to anybody else. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282

Oh ...... and tennis. Nobody likes the tennis being overly scrutinised either. And finding out about who else was hanging out in Praia da Luz besides the NINE tapas eaters ....... can be just like signing your own death warrant some days. But Jesus Christ ...... you would not believe how hysterical things could get if I dare try and find who ran off before the balloon went up. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324

Could this be a case of 'sabot'-age.

To use the words of Corporal Jones............

''They don't like it up them'' Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 294124 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 294124 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 294124
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1103
Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Colonel Fabien Fri 25 Feb - 18:04

Carolina wrote:It was the dog who set off the resolving of the crime in the end. Amazing story but so sad seeing the husband of the murdered woman. He didn't say much but you could see real grief and loss in his eyes.

And the murderer, what a psychopath!!!
Colonel Fabien
Colonel Fabien
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 18:12

They certainly don't like it up 'em POPPY1. But they don't seem at all concerned when they are busy ramming it up everybody else. This is why I find it very difficult to come to terms with the fact that there are a lot of women involved in all the filthy stuff we see. It is usually the domain of deranged and violent men to behave in this way. Times change though ...... and we obviously have some laddish women in our midst ....... Women who would probably be the type to enjoy screaming and waving their handbags at bare knuckle fights in the street. Not terribly sophisticated is it? But then again ...... Mitchell was the frst person to really get down to brass tacks and talk about taking goves off and having bare knuckle fights wasn't he! He seems to have set a trend. Despicable innit.
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 18:21

Midas wrote:They certainly don't like it up 'em POPPY1. But they don't seem at all concerned when they are busy ramming it up everybody else. This is why I find it very difficult to come to terms with the fact that there are a lot of women involved in all the filthy stuff we see. It is usually the domain of deranged and violent men to behave in this way. Times change though ...... and we obviously have some laddish women in our midst ....... Women who would probably be the type to enjoy screaming and waving their handbags at bare knuckle fights in the street. Not terribly sophisticated is it? But then again ...... Mitchell was the frst person to really get down to brass tacks and talk about taking goves off and having bare knuckle fights wasn't he! He seems to have set a trend. Despicable innit.
Absolutely agree. Women branding complete strangers as being necrophiliac paedophiles with witch-burning tendencies is certainly the oddest accusation I've ever read anywhere. These people need help, really.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Fri 25 Feb - 18:39

Midas wrote:They certainly don't like it up 'em POPPY1. But they don't seem at all concerned when they are busy ramming it up everybody else. This is why I find it very difficult to come to terms with the fact that there are a lot of women involved in all the filthy stuff we see. It is usually the domain of deranged and violent men to behave in this way. Times change though ...... and we obviously have some laddish women in our midst ....... Women who would probably be the type to enjoy screaming and waving their handbags at bare knuckle fights in the street. Not terribly sophisticated is it? But then again ...... Mitchell was the frst person to really get down to brass tacks and talk about taking goves off and having bare knuckle fights wasn't he! He seems to have set a trend. Despicable innit.

Well put Midas.If I learned one thing in life, if someone dishes out the dirt then you give it right back in their faces, and that is what the Mccanns and their cronies don't like.

We didn't start the insults, the abuse, insults and threats came from elsewhere; augmented by that pair of desperado's and that NASTY PINK piece of work.

I won't issue threats physical or otherwise, since that would be an insult to Madeleine's memory, a fact which the pro's seemed not to have understood and probably never will.

I've had the chance this week to 'engage' with a certain member of the 'pros' and after a while they gave up, because their arguments don't hold any water.

It was also pleasant to see other peoples views as well.

We are not isolated in our views as some would think.

I know many people don't give a damn about the case now, probably that's too hard, they simply have other things on their minds and I don't blame them.We only have to look at New Zealand this week and the uprising s in the Middle East to see the deaths of innocent people their, trying to get what we take for granted here.

Yes Kate and Gerry, you know what that is , FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 18:45

docmac wrote:
Absolutely agree. Women branding complete strangers as being necrophiliac paedophiles with witch-burning tendencies is certainly the oddest accusation I've ever read anywhere. These people need help, really.

Word for word ...... I swear you have just said exactly the same thing that my psychiatrist told me in my morning session today. By the time we got around to my afternoon session, he said, ''Midas, from everything I have seen of these troll ramblings and abduction theorists, I would certify every one of them as dangerous, delusional, sick and insane.'' Of course I had to agree with him, because he is a psychiatrist ...... so he errrr ...... knows about these sort of things. (To loosely quote David Payne.)
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 18:51

Thank you POPPY1. I have just given you one of my green stripes for helping to stop my tears. I was like this Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 389741 but now I am like this Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 849426

How did Cuddle Cat end up being absolutely drenched in cadaver scents ...... but there was no trace of cadaver scents on the bedding or in the children's bedroom?
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 19:00

Midas wrote:Thank you POPPY1. I have just given you one of my green stripes for helping to stop my tears. I was like this Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 389741 but now I am like this Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 849426

How did Cuddle Cat end up being absolutely drenched in cadaver scents ...... but there was no trace of cadaver scents on the bedding or in the children's bedroom?

You know the answer to that Midas. It has already been explained. Kate took cuddle cat to work with her ( as you do)
I am so pleased that Kate was not my doctor. She had such an extraordinary amount of deaths in one week and she only worked one or two days a week. At that rate per week it is a wonder she had anyone left on her list! Or anyone wanting to be on her list!!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Fri 25 Feb - 19:06

Midas wrote:Thank you POPPY1. I have just given you one of my green stripes for helping to stop my tears. I was like this Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 389741 but now I am like this Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 849426

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 306321 Midas, glad to have cheered you up.

Possible simple answer to your question.............

She was never in the bedroom or on the bed.

What ever happened to her occurred elsewhere.
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 19:34

fuzeta wrote:

You know the answer to that Midas. It has already been explained. Kate took cuddle cat to work with her ( as you do)
I am so pleased that Kate was not my doctor. She had such an extraordinary amount of deaths in one week and she only worked one or two days a week. At that rate per week it is a wonder she had anyone left on her list! Or anyone wanting to be on her list!!

Shipman didn't even attend to as many corpses in the time-span that KMc is alleged to have been hanging out with some cadavers Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255

I don't believe 100% that she had recently attended any corpses in Blighty. But how disrespectful would it be to the living ....... if she had ever turned up to work in a pair of pants like that! And if she came to my home to attend a deceased person and I saw Cuddle Cat hanging out of her handbag ....... I am sure that I would have to tell her to bugger off and send another doctor. This is why we need the family medical records. How do we know for sure that she was working? She may have still been ''employed'', but that doesn't mean she wasn't on the sick or taking a sabbatical etc.

I can very well understand the need to get inside a Church though. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 And I do not believe that this was to find solace with a Priest. Priests can be Priests anywhere ...... they don't have to be inside a Church to be Priesty. I have chatted to Priests on trains, in pubs and on car parks ..... and they seem to be just as holy wherever they are. If they are holy in the first place of course.

So why coudn't the Praia da Luz Priest have given them lots of cuddles and prayers in a cosy apartment somewhere ....... all the time? Why all the palavre of having a shower and getting dressed and walking down to the Church? A Catholic ....... or anybody else who believes in God ...... knows very well that God is in our house and in our garden ...... And everywhere else ...... all of the time. That is His job. He is omnipotent and omnipresent. So yes ....... of course He can definitely see us when we are in the bath ...... or in the ladies toilets at Birmingham New Street ...... when we are standing in a cubicle and trying to have a crafty fag without setting the smoke alarms off. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255

Errrr ...... so why was it important to hang out in the actual Church? Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 It need not necessarily have been anything to do with the occultation of a cadaver at all. Just being in the Church ...... was enough.
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Fri 25 Feb - 19:41

Midas wrote:
fuzeta wrote:

Shipman didn't even attend to as many corpses in the time-span that KMc is alleged to have been hanging out with some cadavers Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255

I don't believe 100% that she had recently attended any corpses in Blighty. But how disrespectful would it be to the living ....... if she had ever turned up to work in a pair of pants like that! And if she came to my home to attend a deceased person and I saw Cuddle Cat hanging out of her handbag ....... I am sure that I would have to tell her to bugger off and send another doctor. This is why we need the family medical records. How do we know for sure that she was working? She may have still been ''employed'', but that doesn't mean she wasn't on the sick or taking a sabbatical etc.

I can very well understand the need to get inside a Church though. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 And I do not believe that this was to find solace with a Priest. Priests can be Priests anywhere ...... they don't have to be inside a Church to be Priesty. I have chatted to Priests on trains, in pubs and on car parks ..... and they seem to be just as holy wherever they are. If they are holy in the first place of course.

So why coudn't the Praia da Luz Priest have given them lots of cuddles and prayers in a cosy apartment somewhere ....... all the time? Why all the palavre of having a shower and getting dressed and walking down to the Church? A Catholic ....... or anybody else who believes in God ...... knows very well that God is in our house and in our garden ...... And everywhere else ...... all of the time. That is His job. He is omnipotent and omnipresent. So yes ....... of course He can definitely see us when we are in the bath ...... or in the ladies toilets at Birmingham New Street ...... when we are standing in a cubicle and trying to have a crafty fag without setting the smoke alarms off. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255

Errrr ...... so why was it important to hang out in the actual Church? Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 192282 It need not necessarily have been anything to do with the occultation of a cadaver at all. Just being in the Church ...... was enough.

Very well said.

But of course, they suddenly became devout Catholics.

How dare we doubt them.

Doubt, doubt and doubt again.

Now where's Gordon Brown when they need him.

Probably exchanging handshakes elsewhere.

Indeed.
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 25 Feb - 19:41

POPPY1 wrote:

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 306321 Midas, glad to have cheered you up.

Kate's clothes and Cuddle Cat both had the scent of death on them which makes me think Kate may have held Maddie for a while when she found her dead behind the couch, and put her toy with her temporarily, before Gerry removed the body from the apartment. I think Gerry destroyed his clothes because he was rumbled by the Smith's and feared he was about to be identified from head to toe.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 19:42

POPPY1 wrote:

I agree absolutely with that Poppy
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Fri 25 Feb - 19:44

pennylane wrote:
POPPY1 wrote:

Kate's clothes and Cuddle Cat both had the scent of death on them which makes me think Kate may have held Maddie for a while when she found her dead behind the couch, and put her toy with her temporarily, before Gerry removed the body from the apartment. I think Gerry destroyed his clothes because he was rumbled by the Smith's and feared he was about to be identified from head to toe.

I'm with you on that one Pennylane Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 307691 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 307691
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 25 Feb - 19:48

POPPY1 wrote:
pennylane wrote:
POPPY1 wrote:

I'm with you on that one Pennylane Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 307691 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 307691

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 306321 Poppy,

I absolutely agree with your post too! Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  POPPY1 Fri 25 Feb - 19:53

pennylane wrote:
POPPY1 wrote:
pennylane wrote:
POPPY1 wrote:

Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 306321 Poppy,

I absolutely agree with your post too! Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 944533

Thanks Pennylane. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 306321
POPPY1
POPPY1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Fri 25 Feb - 19:54

malena stool wrote:
SteveT wrote:Any comments Mr.Mitchell?
Photobucket
All together now...Let's applaud a ludicrously lucky dog that probably buried a bone near where the body was found....

The truth is here..........., whereas we are here.
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Fri 25 Feb - 19:56

Midas wrote:
I don't believe 100% that she had recently attended any corpses in Blighty.
You're close to 100%? I'm hovering around the 0% mark...
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Fri 25 Feb - 19:59

And I agree with everybody else. All the time. Even when I don't agree with somebody, I will say that I agree ....... because that's the type of person I am. Agreeable. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255

Unless I see some skanky, half-arsed, f*ck-witted theory about a liquefied abductor slithering out of a three inch gap in a window with a three year old child in his arms ........ and leaving an apartment like a computer clean-room. This is a point where you will see me disagree. I may not make a big fuss about how much in disagreement I am ...... but I might do this a lot Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324

If you see me do this a very lot Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 ......... it means that I can't get my breathing under control ....... and you should call me an ambulance please. Thank you.
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 20:02

Midas wrote:And I agree with everybody else. All the time. Even when I don't agree with somebody, I will say that I agree ....... because that's the type of person I am. Agreeable. Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255

Unless I see some skanky, half-arsed, f*ck-witted theory about a liquefied abductor slithering out of a three inch gap in a window with a three year old child in his arms ........ and leaving an apartment like a computer clean-room. This is a point where you will see me disagree. I may not make a big fuss about how much in disagreement I am ...... but I might do this a lot Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324

If you see me do this a very lot Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 613255 ......... it means that I can't get my breathing under control ....... and you should call me an ambulance please. Thank you.

Just dialed 999 Sniffer dog evidence can't be discarded: HC - Page 2 23324
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 25 Feb - 20:07

docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Well even with patient confidentiality it could be verified, who the patients were and who died (or didn't) the fact that no has even said "unofficially" in a leak or whatever, speaks bloody volumes! God the stuff that has been leaked or spun is in the hundreds, yet something like this no one official (I use that word very loosely) says it all...........Bullshit!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 25 Feb - 20:10

fred wrote:
docmac wrote:
Midas wrote:

Well even with patient confidentiality it could be verified, who the patients were and who died (or didn't) the fact that no has even said "unofficially" in a leak or whatever, speaks bloody volumes! God the stuff that has been leaked or spun is in the hundreds, yet something like this no one official (I use that word very loosely) says it all...........Bullshit!

I know Fred. Has absolutely nothing been checked out?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next