Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake britain

+4
joyce1938
kitti
Lioned
chrissie
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fake britain - Page 3 Empty Re: Fake britain

Post  katertaif Tue 12 Aug - 21:06

Badboy wrote:LAST WEEK IT WAS TACHOGRAPHS,LORRY DRIVERS USING VARIOUS TRICKS SO THERE COULD EARN MORE MONEY DRIVING LORRIES,THERE IS THE RISK OF DRIVERS OOZING OFF.
YESTERDAY IT WAS THE IET ELECTRICIANS BIBLE,FAKE COPIES OF THESE GIVE WRONG DETAILS OF WHICH CABLES TO USE ETC.
I AM SURE THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE MENTIONED AS WELL,MUST KEEP NOTES OF WHAT IS SAID.

Good evening Badboy.

That does surprise me a little. I can accept that people will publish faked copies of the IEE wiring regs. I would have thought though that most competent Electricians would be sufficiently familiar with earlier editions and sufficiently familiar with the calculations for cable sizes etc, to know there is something wrong. I suspect they will be given advice on the right size but of poorer insulation qualities or dialectric strength. same as the people who make cheap chargers, and spiked drinks; as long as they make a profit they don't care who gets hurt
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Fake britain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fake britain - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 12 Aug - 22:05

ONE PERSON TOLD THEIR LECTURER THAT THERE THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WHEN THEY REALIZED ONE PAGE HAD THE TOP COLUMN WRONG/ORDER OF NUMBERS WAS WRONG.
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK ONLY OF MONEY,DON'T THINK THEIR FAKERY IS WRONG AND COST LIFES,WHY AAAREN'T SUCH PEOPLE EARNING A HONEST CRUST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Fake britain - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fake britain - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 12 Aug - 22:13

Badboy wrote:ONE PERSON TOLD THEIR LECTURER THAT THERE THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WHEN THEY REALIZED ONE PAGE HAD THE TOP COLUMN WRONG/ORDER OF NUMBERS WAS WRONG.
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK ONLY OF MONEY,DON'T THINK THEIR FAKERY  IS WRONG AND COST LIFES,WHY AAAREN'T SUCH PEOPLE EARNING A HONEST CRUST.

Because they can make a lot more money earning a dishonest one!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 12 Aug - 22:48

Badboy wrote:ONE PERSON TOLD THEIR LECTURER THAT THERE THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WHEN THEY REALIZED ONE PAGE HAD THE TOP COLUMN WRONG/ORDER OF NUMBERS WAS WRONG.
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO THINK ONLY OF MONEY,DON'T THINK THEIR FAKERY  IS WRONG AND COST LIFES,WHY AAAREN'T SUCH PEOPLE EARNING A HONEST CRUST.

I think they do realise it's wrong Badboy, they just don't care.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 12 Aug - 23:45

BETTER TO MAKE A HONEST LIVING BEING POOR THAN DISHONEST BECOMING RICH.
A LOT OF PEOPLE COULD MAKE/TRY TO BY BECOMING A SMALL TRADER,GET YOUR STOCK FROM A WHOLESALER AND SELL BELOW THE PRICES OF ITEMS SOLD IN SUPERMARKETS.
I MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY DO THIS,BUT THE POTENTIALL IS THERE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 13 Aug - 8:22

Badboy wrote:BETTER TO MAKE A HONEST LIVING BEING POOR THAN DISHONEST BECOMING RICH.
A LOT OF PEOPLE COULD MAKE/TRY TO BY BECOMING A SMALL TRADER,GET YOUR STOCK FROM A WHOLESALER AND SELL BELOW THE PRICES OF ITEMS SOLD IN SUPERMARKETS.
I MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY  DO THIS,BUT THE POTENTIALL IS THERE.

Good morning Badboy

The problem there is that the likes of you and me have a conscience. The people who make and/or sell cheap shoddy goods which may harm or even kill someone don't have one. You want to make money honestly. They just want to make money.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 13 Aug - 10:30

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:LAST WEEK IT WAS TACHOGRAPHS,LORRY DRIVERS USING VARIOUS TRICKS SO THERE COULD EARN MORE MONEY DRIVING LORRIES,THERE IS THE RISK OF DRIVERS OOZING OFF.
YESTERDAY IT WAS THE IET ELECTRICIANS BIBLE,FAKE COPIES OF THESE GIVE WRONG DETAILS OF WHICH CABLES TO USE ETC.
I AM SURE THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE MENTIONED AS WELL,MUST KEEP NOTES OF WHAT IS SAID.

Good evening Badboy.

That does surprise me a little. I can  accept that people will publish faked copies of the IEE wiring regs. I would have thought though that most competent Electricians would be sufficiently familiar with earlier editions and sufficiently familiar with the calculations for cable sizes etc, to know there is something wrong. I suspect they will be given advice on the right size but of poorer insulation qualities or  dialectric strength. same as the people who make cheap chargers, and spiked drinks; as long as they make a profit they don't care who gets hurt

Dodgy Electricians wouldnt know what the IEE regs looked like let alone buy a copy.

Certificated Electricians like myself are inspected every year and all our paperwork and books are checked to make sure we are up to date.

Dont think this will be a big money earner for the fakers.

eta. Accepted that students at college may look for cheap copies on the internet but that will soon come to 'light' in the classroom,as it seems to have done in your example.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 13 Aug - 11:50

Lioned wrote:
katertaif wrote:

Good evening Badboy.

That does surprise me a little. I can  accept that people will publish faked copies of the IEE wiring regs. I would have thought though that most competent Electricians would be sufficiently familiar with earlier editions and sufficiently familiar with the calculations for cable sizes etc, to know there is something wrong. I suspect they will be given advice on the right size but of poorer insulation qualities or  dialectric strength. same as the people who make cheap chargers, and spiked drinks; as long as they make a profit they don't care who gets hurt

Dodgy Electricians wouldnt know what the IEE regs looked like let alone buy a copy.

Certificated Electricians like myself are inspected every year and all our paperwork and books are checked to make sure we are up to date.

Dont think this will be a big money earner for the fakers.

eta.   Accepted that students at college may look for cheap copies on the internet but that will soon come to 'light' in the classroom,as it seems to have done in your example.

I taught the IEE 16th edition at NETA for almost 3 years, until the demand fell away. Since then I have taught them in Oman and China. Through the British Councils in those countries I have invigilated several examinations.

Given that the Institute of Electrical Engineers is recognised world wide, I imagine there must be some profit in it, or they wouldn't do it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 14 Aug - 1:00

saw fake Britain today,FAKED FUEL CARDS ARE USED,FRAUDSTER THEN TRANSPORT FUEL IN PLASTIC BOTTLES ETC IN VANS,IF A VAN CAUGHTS FIRE,COULD BE CATASTROPHE.
FUEL VAPOURS ARE A PROBLEM CASING HEALTH PROBLEMS.
SOME OT THESE CRIMINALS STORE THESE FUELS IN GARAGES BELOW FLATS CAUSING A POTENTIAL FIRE RISK.

Last edited by Badboy on Thu 14 Aug - 14:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE INFORMATION)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Aug - 15:21

SCAMMERS ARE TELEPHONING SAYING THEY ARE FROM MONEYSAVINGEXPERT OFFERING GREAT DEALS PRESUMBLY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 17 Aug - 16:37

Badboy wrote:SCAMMERS ARE TELEPHONING SAYING THEY ARE FROM MONEYSAVINGEXPERT OFFERING GREAT DEALS PRESUMBLY.

Good afternoon Badboy

Yes, these telephone scammers have been operating for some time. Another one they have is to (as you say) offer a great deal, which you can access by telephoning a number (which they supply) That number is a premium rate number sometimes at pounds a minute, and often with a minimum charge.

You just cannot be too careful these days. I got a call the other day. Alleging to want me to take part in a quick survey on our energy bills. Within literally seconds she was asking for our bank details. When I asked why she would need that kind of information, and asked to speak to her supervisor, she rang off.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 17 Aug - 18:33

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:SCAMMERS ARE TELEPHONING SAYING THEY ARE FROM MONEYSAVINGEXPERT OFFERING GREAT DEALS PRESUMBLY.

Good  afternoon Badboy

Yes, these telephone scammers have been operating for some time. Another one they have is to (as you say) offer a great deal, which you can access by telephoning a number (which they supply) That number is a premium rate number sometimes at pounds a minute, and often with a minimum charge.

You just cannot be too careful these days. I got a call the other day. Alleging to want me to take part in a quick survey on our energy bills. Within literally seconds she was asking for our bank details. When I asked why she would need that kind of information, and asked to speak to her supervisor,  she rang off.
THAT'S A NEW ONE ON ME.
THERE SEEMS TO BE A MILLION SCAMS FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.
TOLD ONE OF THOSE MICROSOFT TECHNICAL DAYS,I AM EASY AT THE MOMENT,CALL BACK LATER.
MAYBE COME UP WITH MY OWN THING.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Aug - 19:42

Danger cosmetics seized by North Yorks e-crime team

6:04 PM, WED 13 AUG 2014
Illegal cosmetics seized by trading standards
A huge haul of potentially lethal cosmetics and electrical equipment has been seized, during an operation by the National Trading Standards eCrime Unit.

Officers based in North Yorkshire intercepted two large shipments of illegal goods bound for the UK.

The items, which came from China and the Far East, are often sold on Internet auction sites and contain unknown ingredients that can cause devastating consequences. Julie Harrison reports.

10:45 AM, WED 13 AUG 2014
Danger cosmetics seized by e-crime team
Thousands of pounds worth of fake cosmetics, some of them described as unsafe, which are from China and the Far East, have been seized by a North Yorkshire-based crime team.

The National Trading Standards eCrime Team run by North Yorkshire County Council and City of York Council, intercepted two large shipments of illegal goods bound for the UK

Among the goods seized were make-up, nail glue, nail gels, eye shadows, lipsticks, and unsafe UV lamps.

Fake britain - Page 3 Image_update_img

"These goods are not to be sold in the UK due to various pieces of registration on unlabelled goods being sold within this country. We know some of these goods are unsafe," said Sophie Davies of the City of York Council.

Mike Andrews, coordinator of the national eCrime team, said: "The eCrime Team will continue to crack down on companies that use the internet to scam consumers.

"The action we have taken in this case demonstrates that we will not allow potentially unsafe and dangerous products to be sold online.

"We are pleased that we have been able to prevent tens of thousands of these products from being sold on to unsuspecting consumers."

Mr Andrews said one man had been cautioned in connection with the imports.

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/story/2014-08-13/danger-cosmetics-seized-by-north-yorks-e-crime-team/
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 18 Aug - 23:21

FAKE BRITAIN TODAY FEATURED NAIL VANISH/POLISH AS WELL AS FAKE HAIR DRYERS WITH FAULTY WIRING.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 21 Aug - 14:42

YESTERDAY EPISODE WAS ABOUT NOT ONLY FAKE DOCTOR WHO AUTOGRAPHS BUT ALSO FAKE DENTAL EQUIPMENT,AMAZING THERE WILL FAKE ANYTHING THESE DAYS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 24 Aug - 15:34

CALLER ID SPOOFING IS INCREASING,WONDER HOW IT IS DONE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 3 Sep - 1:45

sham TOUT PACKAGES TO MECCA LATEST SCAM.
FAKE COFFEE IS ANOTHER TREND.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 3 Sep - 7:41

Has anyone had the 'eye clinic' phone call yet ?

They ring up asking for someone living in the house, it was my son who doesn't live there they asked for, and when I said that, they asked for his phone no. Which install said I didn't have then they said they will send a letter and slammed the phone down.

When I out the phone down I thought, how they going to send s letter when they don't know where he lives!!

Apparently it's the new phone call scam.

Wonder what they say if he had still lived here..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 3 Sep - 11:44

MAYBE I SHOULD COME WITH SOMETHING LIKE`YOU HAVE CALLED THROUGH TO THE ASSASSINATION BUREAU/GHOSTWRITERS R US. Fake britain - Page 3 294124 Fake britain - Page 3 294124 Fake britain - Page 3 294124 Fake britain - Page 3 294124 Fake britain - Page 3 294124 Fake britain - Page 3 294124
SEE WHAT REACTION I GET
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Sep - 15:02

Badboy wrote:MAYBE I SHOULD COME WITH SOMETHING LIKE`YOU HAVE CALLED THROUGH TO THE ASSASSINATION BUREAU/GHOSTWRITERS R US. Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124
SEE WHAT REACTION I GET

There's a very funny YouTube video of someone who does exactly that to a telemarketer. The poor unsuspecting guy phones this house and the person answering says, this is Detective Inspector XX and you have reached a crime scene. Can I ask what your relationship was to the deceased? The telemarketer panics and starts flapping. The "DI" presses him further. "We suspect the victim was killed by his gay lover, is that you?" They keep it going for several minutes and the poor telemarketer gets more and more wound up. I do feel sorry for him in a way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 3 Sep - 23:26

Iris wrote:
Badboy wrote:MAYBE I SHOULD COME WITH SOMETHING LIKE`YOU HAVE CALLED THROUGH TO THE ASSASSINATION BUREAU/GHOSTWRITERS R US. Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124  Fake britain - Page 3 294124
SEE WHAT REACTION I GET

There's a very funny YouTube video of someone who does exactly that to a telemarketer.  The poor unsuspecting guy phones this house and the person answering says, this is Detective Inspector XX and you have reached a crime scene.  Can I ask what your relationship was to the deceased?    The telemarketer panics and starts flapping.  The "DI" presses him further.  "We suspect the victim was killed by his gay lover, is that you?"  They keep it going for several minutes and the poor telemarketer gets more and more wound up.  I do feel sorry for him in a way.
I SAW THAT VIDEO
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 3 Sep - 23:43

SAW FAKE BRITAIN TODAY ,HAD FAKE CAR INSURANCE,FAKE BEGGERS,RECKON 50% OF BEGGERS ARE FAKE AND THERE ARE FAKE LANDFILLS AS WELL
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 27 Sep - 19:45

THERE ARE A NUMBER OF SCAM BAITERS WHO PRETEND THERE ARE GOING TO BUY CARS ETC FROM FRAUDSTERS ON EBAY,GUMTREE AND AUTOTRADERS,THE FRAUDSTER OFTEN USE ¬ESCROW ' ACCOUNT WHICH ARE THEN EMPTIED BY THE FRAUDSTERS,OFTEN FRAUDSTERS GIVE DETAILS OF ACCOUNTS WHICH THE SCAM BAITERS PASS ALONG TO THE BANKS.
THERE WERE 3500 VICTIMS OF THIS SCAM LAST YEAR.
CARS BETWEEN £3,000 AND £8,000

Last edited by Badboy on Sat 27 Sep - 19:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE INFO)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 11 Oct - 0:52

EC WORLD INVESTIGATION HAS UNCOVERED £130MILLION WORTH OF FAKE GOODS WHEN LOOKING AT CONTAINERS AT PORTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 6 Nov - 1:30

THERE ARE AN ESTIMATED 170,000 VISITS BY ROGUE TRADERS A YEAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next