Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mccanns...body talk

+22
Wintabells
fred
Oldartform
fedrules
mumbles
pennylane
tanszi
ProfessorPlum
marxman
HiDeHo
Bobsy
T4two
gillyspot
Palmeras16
Navigator
Ang
Panda
Wallflower
Lillyofthevalley
Christine
dazedandconfused
cass
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Mccanns...body talk

Post  Oldartform Wed 25 Jan - 19:08

If it was supposed to be taken on the balcony of one of the flats, whether A level or B level, where was the camera man standing? Unless he had a powerful telescopic lens, there are no buildings at that height or from that angle.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 25 Jan - 19:53

Does anyone remember the film where Kate is seen hanging washing on a drier? Was it in the mockumentary?? For some reason I hve it in My head that this video was taken in the same place as her 'look at me I'm a mum doing th washing' pose! Did they not move into another apartment immediately after the disappearence with the villa coming later? Or does my memory deceive me??

Last edited by NoStone on Wed 25 Jan - 19:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Wed 25 Jan - 20:01

It was the BBC one on Panorama and the one Sandy Smith resigned over I believe. Jon Corner's input was quite substantial. Wasn't it the 'whoosh clunk' one?
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 25 Jan - 20:07

Oldartform wrote:If it was supposed to be taken on the balcony of one of the flats, whether A level or B level, where was the camera man standing? Unless he had a powerful telescopic lens, there are no buildings at that height or from that angle.

If it is part of the Portuguese TV video shot in the days following the alleged abduction then yes, it could have been shot from a distance. It was definitely shot from outside the balcony and the grainy effect with the stripes blurring would suggest that a large magnification setting was being used.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 25 Jan - 20:12

Ang wrote:It was the BBC one on Panorama and the one Sandy Smith resigned over I believe. Jon Corner's input was quite substantial. Wasn't it the 'whoosh clunk' one?
That;s the one I was thinking about Ang thanks,
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 25 Jan - 21:01

NoStone wrote:Does anyone remember the film where Kate is seen hanging washing on a drier? Was it in the mockumentary?? For some reason I hve it in My head that this video was taken in the same place as her 'look at me I'm a mum doing th washing' pose! Did they not move into another apartment immediately after the disappearence with the villa coming later? Or does my memory deceive me??

No, your memory does not deceive you and yes, they temporarily moved into another appartment before moving to the villa.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Navigator Wed 25 Jan - 23:20

Palmeras16 wrote:Having watched it again, I don't think this is a balcony belonging to one of the apartments. I would take a guess that this may have been filmed outside the childrens creche.

You are right. Its not an apartment. It is the creche.
Navigator
Navigator

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 25 Jan - 23:22

Navigator wrote:
Palmeras16 wrote:Having watched it again, I don't think this is a balcony belonging to one of the apartments. I would take a guess that this may have been filmed outside the childrens creche.

And you know this because?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Navigator Wed 25 Jan - 23:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Because the text says that the father is picking the kids up at five o clock and I have seen pictures in the past of the creche.
Navigator
Navigator

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 26 Jan - 1:31

When asked how he feels about the blood found in 5a, Gerry stands up protesting, 'this is all investigation...ask the police', (meanwhile the interviewer says 'no, I'm asking about your feelings')

Justine McGuiness (I think) can be heard at 6.47 as follows:

'They know....they know that...but they want you to say...it's...it's speculation, so that you can then say...stick to the official line'.

I assume the first 'they' she's referring to is whoever the organisation is that is interviewing them but I think the second 'they' must be someone else (the McCann's lawyers perhaps?) in that she surely knows the interviewer isn't wanting to be fobbed off with 'this story about blood being found is speculation'.

So what is the official line to which she refers, if it's not 'we cannot talk about the investigation due to judicial secrecy laws'? because that's what Gerry's already saying as he stands up. Maybe it's 'there's no evidence to suggest that Madeleine has been hurt in any way whatsoever'.

Interesting they need an 'official line' isn't it?

And, why couldn't Gerry answer the question about how he felt when he heard that blood had been found in the apartment? what would be wrong with 'we are very concerned to hear this and are co-operating fully wiith the police to find out everything we possibly can about our daughter's disappearance'.

Last edited by Wintabells on Thu 26 Jan - 2:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 7:34

Navigator wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Navigator wrote:

Because the text says that the father is picking the kids up at five o clock and I have seen pictures in the past of the creche.

I haven't seen pictures of the creche. Can you find one that shows the door Gerry is standing at?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Palmeras16 Thu 26 Jan - 9:33

AnnaEsse wrote:
Navigator wrote:

I think this may be the creche because the apartments have two patio doors, one fixed and one sliding, but there appears to be multiple doors in this video clip.
Palmeras16
Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue66 / 10066 / 100Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 26 Jan - 9:39

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 9:58

You can see the edge of a wall to Gerry's left. So, those doors are not as wide as those at the creche.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 26 Jan - 10:25

Gerry is not on the Payne's balcony either as their chairs are white and the one in the video is blue.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Bal.png
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 26 Jan - 10:35

Hiya Wintabelles, you must have listened to that for ages. you are quite correct a female (as you suggst might be Justine McG) is saying about the "official line". Why on earth is there an official line for the McCs to quote in interviews. I must be very niaive, i thought they conducted their interviews without prompt from anyone else. Seems these people went everywere with them, even into interview studios, was it to ensure they stayed to the "official line".

Re the photo of kate and clothes, why would K McC be doing washing at the creche.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 10:38

tanszi wrote:Hiya Wintabelles, you must have listened to that for ages. you are quite correct a female (as you suggst might be Justine McG) is saying about the "official line". Why on earth is there an official line for the McCs to quote in interviews. I must be very niaive, i thought they conducted their interviews without prompt from anyone else. Seems these people went everywere with them, even into interview studios, was it to ensure they stayed to the "official line".

Re the photo of kate and clothes, why would K McC be doing washing at the creche.

She didn't want to take in ironing?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 26 Jan - 11:03

Panda wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Here is the whole video of Gerry laughing on the balcony.

thanks gillyspot, I think T4two has said it is Fiona Payne hiding behind the glass.....I would like to know who filmed it and put it on Youtube!!!

Hi Panda.

Been taking another look at the balcony video and I think it was actually taken on the 11th. If you see this http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/Clothes-News-Gerry-s-Blog-Calendar-Timeline-1-816789.html you will see that is when Gerry wore his striped polo shirt. Also I think the female in the video is actually a reflection of Kate bending forward behind gerry (as she was in the sun her image would reflect back on the glass window).

What do you think?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 26 Jan - 11:49

It seems they were in the other apartment up to August when they moved into the villa but I cannoy make out if it was here that Gerry was secretly filmed.

Sorry - not good at posting vids but it does make for good viewing again. Some tittle-tattle found its way into the Beeb methinks.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_7100000/newsid_7103400/7103460.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&ms3=6&ms_javascript=true&bbcws=2
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 26 Jan - 13:48

NoStone:I think it was actually taken on the 11th.

I have encrypted the info on the photo of the McCanns with GM in his striped shirt as follows:

gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-9-2007-PKYVsX

T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 26 Jan - 14:04

T4two wrote:
Oldartform wrote:If it was supposed to be taken on the balcony of one of the flats, whether A level or B level, where was the camera man standing? Unless he had a powerful telescopic lens, there are no buildings at that height or from that angle.

If it is part of the Portuguese TV video shot in the days following the alleged abduction then yes, it could have been shot from a distance. It was definitely shot from outside the balcony and the grainy effect with the stripes blurring would suggest that a large magnification setting was being used.

They had them sussed out before anyone else!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 26 Jan - 17:11

Can someone please post up the blue eyeshadow photograph please, as full as possible. I think there is a connection with this balcony video/still.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Jan - 17:16

Bobsy wrote:Can someone please post up the blue eyeshadow photograph please, as full as possible. I think there is a connection with this balcony video/still.
Mccanns...body talk - Page 2 Madeline-mccann-994778521
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 26 Jan - 17:36

you think this photo was taken on the balcony, is that right
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 26 Jan - 17:43

tanszi wrote:you think this photo was taken on the balcony, is that right

AnnaEsse thankyou for the phptograph.
Tanzi, I think that photo was taken on a balcony with the same blue colour of the chair , maybe not that specific balcony. That blue is very outstanding, and I don't mean the eyeshadow.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next