Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mccanns...body talk

+22
Wintabells
fred
Oldartform
fedrules
mumbles
pennylane
tanszi
ProfessorPlum
marxman
HiDeHo
Bobsy
T4two
gillyspot
Palmeras16
Navigator
Ang
Panda
Wallflower
Lillyofthevalley
Christine
dazedandconfused
cass
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mccanns...body talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Mccanns...body talk

Post  kitti Sat 28 Jan - 8:47

That picture ....it does give me an odd feeling....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Mccanns...body talk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccanns...body talk - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sat 28 Jan - 8:47

kitti wrote:She added: “I also think there’ll be some people who would be greatly embarrassed if Madeleine was found and that scares me.”

Why would that scare Kate McCann?

Maybe if there's people who are respected in their field of work who don't believe the Madeleine/abduction theory then they won't help in looking for an abductor, and in turn won't be helping really find Madeleine.(That's if the abductor theory were true.) It would then scare Kate to know noone is looking for her, but trying to prove that their guilty. Ie Amaral would be highly embarrassed if Madeleine was found, it would mean they not only missed something but also he has publicly put out some theories about the parents being involved in her disappearance.
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
Mccanns...body talk - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccanns...body talk - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 28 Jan - 8:47

Has Kate McCann actually mentioned that
Picture at all
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sat 28 Jan - 8:55

Wintabells wrote:

The image (blue eye shadowed Madeleine) is from Jon Corner's video (above) and appears at around 58 secs.

Some of Jon Corners' footage - the mockumentary stuff - finds its way into the impartial BBC Panorama programme. I wonder how much the Beeb paid him for it and if that money was trousered or went into the fund???
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 28 Jan - 9:10

NoStone wrote:
Wintabells wrote:

The image (blue eye shadowed Madeleine) is from Jon Corner's video (above) and appears at around 58 secs.

Some of Jon Corners' footage - the mockumentary stuff - finds its way into the impartial BBC Panorama programme. I wonder how much the Beeb paid him for it and if that money was trousered or went into the fund???

Jon Corner made that video all arty-farty, but mostly it looks like viewing everything through an IKEA shower curtain!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sat 28 Jan - 10:47

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:
Wintabells wrote:

Jon Corner made that video all arty-farty, but mostly it looks like viewing everything through an IKEA shower curtain!

Ah!!! But was it a rose-tinted shower curtain I wonder Anna?? Mccanns...body talk - Page 4 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4