Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mccanns...body talk

+22
Wintabells
fred
Oldartform
fedrules
mumbles
pennylane
tanszi
ProfessorPlum
marxman
HiDeHo
Bobsy
T4two
gillyspot
Palmeras16
Navigator
Ang
Panda
Wallflower
Lillyofthevalley
Christine
dazedandconfused
cass
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Mccanns...body talk

Post  Wintabells Fri 27 Jan - 1:07

Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Madeleine-mccann-899150907

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2010/05/02/new-appeal-to-find-madeleine-mccann-66331-26358637/

Is that a set of keys hanging on the wall behind? The blue thing looks like a towel to me...
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 27 Jan - 5:42

gillyspot wrote:
Panda wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Here is the whole video of Gerry laughing on the balcony.

thanks gillyspot, I think T4two has said it is Fiona Payne hiding behind the glass.....I would like to know who filmed it and put it on Youtube!!!

Hi Panda.

Been taking another look at the balcony video and I think it was actually taken on the 11th. If you see this http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/Clothes-News-Gerry-s-Blog-Calendar-Timeline-1-816789.html you will see that is when Gerry wore his striped polo shirt. Also I think the female in the video is actually a reflection of Kate bending forward behind gerry (as she was in the sun her image would reflect back on the glass window).

What do you think?

I have seen discussions about this before and I seem to recall it may be Mrs Hubbard.

I saw the video from inside the room last week amongst many I was viewing for research and have no idea which one it was on, but will have a look.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 27 Jan - 6:59

Wintabells wrote:Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Madeleine-mccann-899150907

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2010/05/02/new-appeal-to-find-madeleine-mccann-66331-26358637/

Is that a set of keys hanging on the wall behind? The blue thing looks like a towel to me...

Looks like. Thermometer ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 27 Jan - 7:03

She added: “I also think there’ll be some people who would be greatly embarrassed if Madeleine was found and that scares me.”

Why would that scare Kate McCann?

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 27 Jan - 8:23

kitti wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Madeleine-mccann-899150907

Looks like. Thermometer ....

Could it be the bottom part of a shelf bracket?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 27 Jan - 9:18

Wintabells wrote:The blue thing looks like a towel to me...

Yes, definitely fabric - you can see the fold.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 27 Jan - 10:26

Look on YouTube aswell....the pic is on there, off course it could be a cross.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Fri 27 Jan - 13:28

Looks like a bracket for a hanging basket to me Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Icon_flower
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 27 Jan - 13:48

Oldartform wrote:

Isn't it one of those plastic patio chairs?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Jan - 13:53

Someone suggested elsewhere that it was a blue T-shirt worn by a man and there was a photo somewhere on the Internet with him sitting to the right. However it might have been a wind-up from one of the troll fraternity. I do think though that it could be an item of clothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 27 Jan - 14:03

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Someone suggested elsewhere that it was a blue T-shirt worn by a man and there was a photo somewhere on the Internet with him sitting to the right. However it might have been a wind-up from one of the troll fraternity. I do think though that it could be an item of clothing.

Thanks NBY xx

Yes it does look like draped material, it's just that shadows can be funny and I thought I had seen some bright blue plastic patio chairs along with some white ones in a picture somewhere. But you are quite right it does appear to be a draped T-shirt or similar.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 27 Jan - 14:38

hiya pennylane, i think you are right. it might be on the patio, because i am an internet nutter, i looked at the shape of the angle of the blue maybe draped material on the make up photo and compared it to the shape of the blue plastic chair on the photo in this thread, and theyre the same shape and angle imo. Of course the patio could be anywhere sunny (even the UK) and i think the plastic chairs are all the same shape whatever country you are in.

Last edited by tanszi on Fri 27 Jan - 14:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add last sentence)
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 27 Jan - 14:53

tanszi wrote:hiya pennylane, i think you are right. it might be on the patio, because i am an internet nutter, i looked at the shape of the angle of the blue maybe draped material on the make up photo and compared it to the shape of the blue plastic chair on the photo in this thread, and theyre the same shape and angle imo. Of course the patio could be anywhere sunny (even the UK) and i think the plastic chairs are all the same shape whatever country you are in.

Hi tanszi, glad you agree.

Indeed they are certainly very common, and it could be any country.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Fri 27 Jan - 14:57

tanszi wrote:hiya pennylane, i think you are right. it might be on the patio, because i am an internet nutter, i looked at the shape of the angle of the blue maybe draped material on the make up photo and compared it to the shape of the blue plastic chair on the photo in this thread, and theyre the same shape and angle imo. Of course the patio could be anywhere sunny (even the UK) and i think the plastic chairs are all the same shape whatever country you are in.

It certainly does look like something is draped on this chair.

Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 Thechair
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 27 Jan - 15:12

pennylane wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

Don`t think I`ve ever seen those plastic chairs in that bright aqua blue colour, only the white ones. If anybody has any pics of the chairs in that blue colour, I`d be interested to see them. IMO its definitely fabric because of the wavey fold, but I could be wrong.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 27 Jan - 15:16

Oldartform wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

Don`t think I`ve ever seen those plastic chairs in that bright aqua blue colour, only the white ones. If anybody has any pics of the chairs in that blue colour, I`d be interested to see them. IMO its definitely fabric because of the wavey fold, but I could be wrong.

Blue plastic chairs:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=blue+plastic+chairs&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1601l8094l0l9170l19l18l0l1l1l3l1033l7617l1.0.3.4.4.3.1.1l18l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1467&bih=669&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=Tr8iT7_hMYiz8QOUjbWnBw
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Fri 27 Jan - 15:43

That youtube video made very interesting viewing and the comments were spot on. Even McCann doesn't sound like he believes himself when he describes cadaver dogs as 'unreliable '.Last night on Crimewatch, sniffer dogs were mentioned to have helped locate the body of a murder victim. The presenter said he couldn't go into details of how they were used in the case, but he wished he could as it was incredible. Incredible or unreliable ? I know which I believe.

The words of Justine McGuiness in the background of the video saying McCann should stick to the official line are very telling to and not something I'd heard before. Well-done whoever posted this series of interviews..
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 27 Jan - 18:26

AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

Blue plastic chairs:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=blue+plastic+chairs&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1601l8094l0l9170l19l18l0l1l1l3l1033l7617l1.0.3.4.4.3.1.1l18l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1467&bih=669&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=Tr8iT7_hMYiz8QOUjbWnBw

Oh ha ha, very funny Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 294124 I meant at the Ocean Club.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 27 Jan - 18:32

Oldartform wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

Blue plastic chairs:

Oh ha ha, very funny Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 294124 I meant at the Ocean Club.

So, you weren't denying the existence of blue plastic chairs? Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 27 Jan - 19:13

AnnaEsse wrote:So, you weren't denying the existence of blue plastic chairs? Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 294124

Def. not - but maybe Aqua ones, specifically at OC.

PS - Now we can have a discussion on what shade of blue the chair actually is. Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 294124

Last edited by Oldartform on Fri 27 Jan - 19:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding PS)
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 27 Jan - 19:20

I've got green chairs, if that is any help? Actually the ice cream/soft drinks/ beer companies supply chairs in Portugal to cafés,so suppose one could have been nicked and found it's self on the patio of apartment 5.a. (not very likely though!)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 27 Jan - 19:24

Oldartform wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:So, you weren't denying the existence of blue plastic chairs? Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 294124

Def. not - but maybe Aqua ones, specifically at OC.

PS - Now we can have a discussion on what shade of blue the chair actually is. Mccanns...body talk - Page 3 294124

I go for duck egg blue!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 27 Jan - 23:13

The image (blue eye shadowed Madeleine) is from Jon Corner's video (above) and appears at around 58 secs.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 27 Jan - 23:24

See when you slow down the video it looks like a blue plastic chair
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 28 Jan - 5:25

kitti wrote:See when you slow down the video it looks like a blue plastic chair

Very difficult to tell (for me) - there's a 'fold' of some sort, but it could be a rigid moulded section of something plastic, I agree.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next