Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17th June... Kate's diary

+22
AnnaEsse
tanszi
Velvet
NoStone
dutchclogs
Panda
Oldartform
marxman
almostgothic
pamalam
T4two
harryfifi
margaret
fred
Ang
gillyspot
Lillyofthevalley
Lioned
amber
ELI
pennylane
kitti
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 Empty Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 27 Jan - 19:25

margaret wrote:
marxman wrote:
My darling little Madeleine, you know that we wouldn't do anything to put you in danger.

Erm....but you did, night after night.

It's all b*llocks, made up and badly written.

margaret ditto 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 307691 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 307691 how dare Kate put that in writting this makes me believe they are NOT been advised on anything!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10017th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 27 Jan - 19:34

Pamalam your information is amazing! 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 463742

Why did Kate McCann feel the need to remind herself that Cherie Blair was then the Prime Ministers wife or did NOTW put this information in?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10017th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Fri 27 Jan - 21:09

T4two wrote:
KM:I ended up feeling very upset. Everything overflowed. Terrified that we might not get Madeleine back. I simply cannot face that. Tears, despair, rage, helplessness. I spoke to Gerry, recited prayers. Please God, bring her back XX

Unfortunately Gerry wasn't listening - too busy planning the first event of the longer term worldwide campaign I suppose, as his blog entry for that day shows. The contrast between his blog and her diary is truly remarkable.

GM: Day 45 – 17/06/2007 – Sunday
Posted on June 17, 2007 by admin
Kate and I managed an early morning run before church.
The first event of our longer term campaign will be on Friday 22nd June- this will mark the 50th day Madeleine will be missing. We will be launching green and yellow balloons from at least 50 centres worldwide to mark the fact that we are still searching as are other parents of missing children. Countries that are partcipating so far are Argentina, El Salvador, USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Portugal (Kate and I in Praia da Luz), Spain, South Africa, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. . Any other countries that wish to partcipate can download information from the website.

So 50 days later, Gerry is NOT expecting Madeleine to return because she WILL still be missing. Not expecting M to return then?

KM: I only have to hope that God helps us all now and that he brings you back to us, safe and sound, very soon.

But not too soon eh Gerry? Not with this worldwide campaign literally taking off. It's already starting to look like a list of participants at the Olympics.
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 27 Jan - 23:28

gillyspot wrote:Pamalam your information is amazing! 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 463742

Why did Kate McCann feel the need to remind herself that Cherie Blair was then the Prime Ministers wife or did NOTW put this information in?

Well spotted - yes, why ever would she? Ah ........ but come to think of it, the diary is written for Maddie to read when she gets back.

Did the Prime Minister`s wife ring Ben Needham`s Mum?

I`m afraid the links they seem to have with all these dodgy individuals is very disconcerting. All very fine upstanding citizens, I`m sure 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 25346
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sat 28 Jan - 8:46

pamalam wrote:Kate McCanns Diary & Gerry McCanns Blog Comparison

For those of you who are interested. I have done a Kate McCann Diary and Gerry McCanns blogs comparison page

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DIARY_BLOG.htm

Thanks for doing this Pamalam. Some interesting and different perspectives on how certain days went.

My jaw dropped to the floor when I read this - cannot think how I've missed it before! Its from the 21st June:-

KM - 'Apart from a glass of wine, chocolate and this diary, there's nothing much else to tell'

Your child is 'missing' and you sit around drinking wine and eating chocolates!!?? What sort of woman is she?? And if you were GM - would you let your wife sit there and drink wine and eat chocolates???? Did Nero fiddle whilst Rome burnt??? It disgusts me.

Perhaps she was multi-tasking and minding the children at the same time?? 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 23324

Last edited by NoStone on Sat 28 Jan - 8:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spellig as usual (need a spell checker on here for me :-))
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 28 Jan - 14:46

Kate wrote in her diary..."I want to speak to someone now, but it's too late."

It's never to late Kate.... You simply pick your phone up dial 101

You may call 101 to report a crime that has already happened and any other incidents or concerns that do not require an emergency response.

And say to the nice officer when he answers..... "I have 48 individual pieces of information to questions that I refused to respond to previously"

There....that was easy, wasn't it.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Jan - 14:49

17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 307691 Malena!

Kate, if you or your spies are watching, it's not too late even now to talk to someone. You'll feel better not having to live with what you must have on your conscience.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 28 Jan - 15:11

AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
SUNDAY, JUNE 17: Cherie Blair (then the Premier's wife) phoned to find out how we were.

We talked about everything in general, including about them leaving Number 10. She agreed as well to make a 20-second video clip for our broadcast on YouTube about Madeleine and children who have disappeared.

I also had the chance to speak to Tony (then Prime Minister) who told me that we weren't to hesitate to ask him if there was something he could do to help.

When did she write this? Surely if written at the time, she'd have said, "Wife of the present Prime Minister."? And "Currently Prime Minister."? But written some time later, she'd have written in the past tense.

Tony Blair was still the prime minister on 17th June - Gordon took over on 27th June.

So, if her diary had been written at the time, she would have referred to him as 'the Prime Minister,' or 'the current prime minister,' which makes me think that the diary was written in retrospect for the purposes of publication.

Actually Anna, that is an excellent point. 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 307691
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 28 Jan - 16:58

Hello AnnaEsse, When we were debating the photograph of the kiosk, I posted an article by you and a newspaper which said the McCanns were at the zoo on the 17th June.
Had that slipped their memory?
I've just checked and the 17th was a Sunday.

The emotions Kate writes down remind me of Dororthy Parker's comment on an actress: 'She went through the whole gamut of emotions from a to b.
Kate imo only manages a.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 28 Jan - 17:02

tigger wrote:Hello AnnaEsse, When we were debating the photograph of the kiosk, I posted an article by you and a newspaper which said the McCanns were at the zoo on the 17th June.
Had that slipped their memory?
I've just checked and the 17th was a Sunday.

The emotions Kate writes down remind me of Dororthy Parker's comment on an actress: 'She went through the whole gamut of emotions from a to b.
Kate imo only manages a.

That Dorothy Parker quote has often come to mind when watching and listening to Kate McCann!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Jan - 17:11

First of all Tigger, welcome back. I hope that your innards are now in fine fettle!

It's interesting that Kate doesn't mention the trip to the zoo. This confirms it in my opinion that she wasn't writing the diary (or sick-fest as I prefer to call it) at the time, merely writing up a largely invented story later on to try and convince us that she was thinking of Madeleine. Does she think that anyone will be impressed by the mention of the Blairs? Not in a million years you poor deluded soul!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 28 Jan - 17:22

Sorry Anna, I was referring to Zimbio on which you had a post, with the photographs of them at the zoo. Below is the reference.
What I want to know, how come they've both forgotten the zoo trip?

Sunday Mirror
Zoo trip eases McCann distress

Jun 17, 2007 | by JON CLARKE

GERRY McCann spent a family day out at the zoo yesterday - but said Father's Day without snatched Madeleine would be hell.

The heart surgeon, whose four-year-old daughter
was grabbed 45 days ago, said: "Even though we are here in Portugal, I
know it's Father's Day because some friends are doing a 10k run for me
in Glasgow to mark it. I can't think about anything other than how we can help try and get Madeleine back."

Mr McCann and his wife Kate took two-year-old twins Amelie and Sean to Lagos Zoo on the Algarve.

The couple said they would take time out to remember last year's happier Father's Day.

Last week saw police search for a body nine miles from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine disappeared.

Mr
McCann said: "The thought of a search with Madeleine coming out dead
was extremely upsetting. It was a relief when nothing was found."

He told of their horror at discovering that border crossings were not put on alert in the hours after Madeleine disappeared.

"From
early on, we considered that she could have been moved," he said. "It
is not far to Spain, not far to ports. Then we found out about the
12-hour delay in alerting borders. We were disappointed."

Mr McCann hears from British police up to five times a day but gets just one call a week from Portuguese police.

He said he and his wife had remained close.

He
said: "I could see how this could tear people apart but that hasn't
happened to us. We have always been close and have astrong
relationship."

But he said they were going to see a child psychologist "to know how to answer the twins' questions about their sister".

Last edited by tigger on Sat 28 Jan - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 28 Jan - 17:29

Since Portugal joined the EU, there aren't any guarded borders!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr, this pisses me off so much!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 28 Jan - 17:32

Not Born Yesterday wrote:First of all Tigger, welcome back. I hope that your innards are now in fine fettle!

It's interesting that Kate doesn't mention the trip to the zoo. This confirms it in my opinion that she wasn't writing the diary (or sick-fest as I prefer to call it) at the time, merely writing up a largely invented story later on to try and convince us that she was thinking of Madeleine. Does she think that anyone will be impressed by the mention of the Blairs? Not in a million years you poor deluded soul!

Thanks, I'm better sans gallbladder but was a little complicated op. so enormous relief.

Re the chavvy Blairs, don't know whether I've posted before that they threw a birthday bash for Leo - the child especially conceived by Miranda to be born in Downing Street. A.k.a the Baby Blair Project.
School mates parents and neighbours were invited to Blair Towers but not allowed to come in cars. They were bussed in and somewhat to their surprise, charged for the bus ride.
As I said before, you can take the man out of the semi, but not the semi out of the man.

I'm going to try and write down everything in an old diary - with references. Specifically April/May/June/july/august/ . I'm betting there are going to be a lot of discrepancies.

The 17th is a good example and I just feel that they look so relieved? Around 12th June was the family meeting at Sagres, that mentioned in the Diary? Just after that the arranged sighting (courtesy of Metodo3) of child in Marocco .
I think they look relieved because some time before that date, between the 1st and 12th June, Maddie was safely buried and - as they thought, all evidence destroyed.
Another date sticks in my mind - there's so much info = was it the 8th of June that Sean's preference for Sea Bass began?
PJ must know more or less from which date the car doors were left open all night.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 28 Jan - 17:50

tigger wrote:Sorry Anna, I was referring to Zimbio on which you had a post, with the photographs of them at the zoo. Below is the reference.

Sunday Mirror

GERRY McCann spent a family day out at the zoo yesterday - but said Father's Day without snatched Madeleine would be hell.

Tigger, that paper is from the 17th June and refers to the trip as yesterday, so the zoo trip was 16th June?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Jan - 17:54

So is there someone who can provide the diary entry for 16th June please to see if the visit to the zoo is mentioned?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 28 Jan - 17:58

margaret wrote:
tigger wrote:Sorry Anna, I was referring to Zimbio on which you had a post, with the photographs of them at the zoo. Below is the reference.

Sunday Mirror

Tigger, that paper is from the 17th June and refers to the trip as yesterday, so the zoo trip was 16th June?

Thanks, brain just getting into gear. Still, I think June, especially the first half, was pivotal and lots of loose ends may have been tied up. The fake chase after Maddie in Marocco etc. It all says to me: the art of misdirection, wherever the McCanns point, I'd take a 180 degree turn and look there instead.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  harryfifi Sat 28 Jan - 19:01

IMO the book is not based on the diaries. It's an attempt to rewrite history and answer questions which have appeared on blogs and forums. This has not been successful. It just makes the parents look even more guilty by including loads of extraneous info but ignoring the basic questions - Why did you leave your children alone at all when there were alternatives and the holiday site didn't offer baby listening services because they knew it was too dangerous on such a sprawling site? Why did you leave them alone on Wed when you knew they were crying on Tues and only stopped crying when you got in from the bar. Why did you leave them again on Thursday eveningwhen on Thursday morning Maddie had pulled you up about her and Sean crying on Wednesday night. Any normal parents would be mortified with shame at this, but not the McCanns. They knew the children were upset but instead of spending time with them, they left them in the nursery again in the day and left them on their own in the evening.

The problem is the book contradicts their previous statements, and shows they knew that they were suspects from early on but denied that. Why did they deny being suspects? Surely they could have used this as a sympathy card? You know, grieving parents who are searching for their daughter and sardine munchers don't believe them etc. I don't believe for one minute that any of the T9 left their children alone. I think there was one adult looking after the children every night but Maddie was on her own on the Thursday as she had been difficult to settle down and was stopping the other children from sleeping.
harryfifi
harryfifi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 65
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sat 28 Jan - 20:29

tigger wrote:
margaret wrote:

Sunday Mirror

Thanks, brain just getting into gear. Still, I think June, especially the first half, was pivotal and lots of loose ends may have been tied up. The fake chase after Maddie in Marocco etc. It all says to me: the art of misdirection, wherever the McCanns point, I'd take a 180 degree turn and look there instead.

Indeed - like forget about the hill they used to jog up; same one KM mentioned in her tearful phonecall to the PJ inspector. The police even took the dogs up there and found nothing. She's nowhere near that hill. For the same reason, discount Huelva, the boat at the marina, the blog entries and all the other things we know about, they're false trails, red herrings - for the simple reason that if we know about them, it's because they want us to know. The whole scenario with checking, childrens' sleeping arrangements and of course the abduction - all false trails. 'The art of misdirection' is a very apt description.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sat 28 Jan - 23:18

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DAYS_851_to_1050.htm#d988

A Reminder of Blog day 988 15 January 2010

Court Case( Injunction) in Lisbon 14th January 2010
We are currently in Lisbon for the trial to determine whether the injunction against Mr Amaral's book and DVD should remain in place. This trial is about whether the book is a true reflection of the official judicial process in to Madeleine's disappearance and whether its contents damage the ongoing search for Madeleine, her siblings and our reputations.
Mr Amaral's book and DVD contains some information from the PJ files but there is a lot in the files which is not in Mr Amaral's book. Hence it is highly selective and therefore biased. Mr Amaral's book contains his opinions rather than fact. His opinions differ from the findings in the PJ file. The conclusions of the latter are: 1.there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead and 2. there is no evidence that Gerry or I are involved in Madeleine's disappearance. This is very different to the theories and conclusions of Mr Amaral. It is logical and common sense that spreading these theories as Mr Amaral did (and continues todo) damages the search to find our little girl. If the general public (and the Portuguese people in particular) are bombarded day in and day out with such theories, this will eventually 'colour' their understanding and judgement -lies and inaccuracies become fact. If people subsequently believe that Madeleineis dead and that we are involved in her disappearance then they will not look for Madeleine, will not consider any suspicions about others which they may have and will not come forward with information. We consider this highly detrimental to the search for Madeleine.
There are few points which have been raised in the last few days which I would like to address specifically:

Abduction theory:
For us, there is only the abduction theory possible because we were not involved in Madeleine's disappearance and we know Madeleine did not wander off by herself. It is obvious and right that the police should consider other theories initially.

The window:
I described to the police officers exactly what I found that night, as it was and is highly relevant and I knew that every little detail could be helpful in finding my daughter which is our only aim. The window which is a ground floor window was completely open and is large enough for a person to easily climb through it. Whether it had been opened for this purpose remains unknown. It could of course have been opened by the perpetrator when inside the apartment as a potential escape route or left open as a 'red herring'

The dogs:
We realise that the behaviour of the dogs was the turning point in the investigation for the PJ. The use of dogs has proved to be problematic and unreliable in previous cases
(please refer to the Jersey ?Haut de La Garenne' case and other research published about their use and reliability). It is vital to note that alerts by such dogs are classified as intelligence rather than evidence, as police officers familiar with their use will verify. These alerts must be supported by forensics in order to be used as evidence. The results of the forensic examinations did not identify any blood or Madeleine's DNA. To suggestor use the dogs? reactions as evidence is simply wrong and abusive.

The proposed reconstruction:
The suggestion of a reconstruction of our movements and other key witnesses at the crime scene and/or surrounding area in the early days following Madeleine's abduction was declined by the PJ as 'not usual' for Portugal. When the PJ finally requested a reconstruction to take place in 2008, Gerry and I were still arguidos and as such would have attended for a reconstruction. Some key witnesses (including some of our friends)declined to attend the planned reconstruction as they were not convinced of the aims and usefulness of it. In particular, as the reconstruction was not to be shown to the media (and hence the general public), they did not feel it would help to find Madeleine. Had the intention been to show it to the general public, it may have 'jogged' memories and encouraged people to come forward with information. It should be added that other key witnesses were not invited to attend.
Our team is confident that the injunction will remain in place because none of thewitnesses thus far have been able to prove in court that Mr. Amaral's right to express his opinion is superior to the rights of our family to peace, respect and protection of reputation, and above all, the right to continue the searchfor our daughter Madeleine effectively and without hindrance. As has been made clear this week, Mr Amaral's ?thesis' is not supported by any evidence. The search for Madeleine must go on until we find her and bring her abductor(s) to justice.
Kate McCann

17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 Update_15-01-10_1
17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 Update_15-01-10
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Jan - 23:22

"We know Madeleine did not wander off by herself". HOW, Kate? YOU WEREN'T THERE. So HOW do you know that, exactly?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 28 Jan - 23:52

Iris, please desist from posing awkward questions......
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 29 Jan - 0:11

17th June... Kate's diary - Page 2 23324 That question is ludicrously unhelpful
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 29 Jan - 5:48

In particular, as the reconstruction was not to be shown to the media (and hence the general public), they did not feel it would help to find Madeleine. Had the intention been to show it to the general public, it may have 'jogged' memories and encouraged people to come forward with information.

Hang on a minute. I'm sure I saw them saying in a TV interview that they didn't like the idea of a reconstruction, because they couldn't see how the media could be kept away? Does anyone else remember this?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 29 Jan - 5:55

[youtube][/youtube]

1:03m - Gerry McCann: “We’re concerned that the date for the possible reconstruction has been published, I don’t think having world-wide media attention would help that.. erm.. what information, additional information will be gained from such a process…were not sure about..so”

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/mccanns-and-the-reconstruction-i-dont-think-having-world-wide-media-attention-would-help/
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next