Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

+51
gillyspot
ShabbyTiger
kathybelle
Karen
want the truth
Wintabells
jay2001
jejune
Keela
almostgothic
malena stool
jd16
dazedandconfused
T4two
contrary
Oldartform
margaret
Autumn
nospinnaker
jeanmonroe
duncanmac
ann_chovey
LJC
maebee
cherry1
Lillyofthevalley
tanszi
quickfingers
the slave
Lioned
amber
Loopdaloop
cass
Annabel
tigger
Chris
NoStone
AnnaEsse
interested
flower
HiDeHo
mara thon
bootsy
IAMBAZZA
frencheuropean
wjk
pennylane
squeaker
Bobsy
Badboy
Claudia79
55 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 13:07

jeanmonroe wrote:She was 100% 'abducted' (as confirmed by Lord Leveson, Mr Sherborne and Mr Jay at Leveson inquiry)
LORD LEVESON:
"appreciate the terrible impact of your daughter's abduction" Lord Leveson
MR SHERBORNE:
"coverage that you received following the abduction of your daughter."
MR JAY:
Q. And in terms of fixing ourselves back into the dates, the abduction of your daughter, I think was it 3 May 2007?
Now, if these THREE Learned Counsels KNOW what happened to Madeleine in sure the T9 also KNOW!
What more is there to 'discover'?
Right?
GM"I thought IT WAS QUITE HOT and I didn't need to cover her up."

Lord Levesons opening words to the mccanns: "Before we start, you've probably heard me thank others before you for coming along, voluntarily, to speak of matters which I have no doubt are intensely personal and extremely sensitive, and I am very, very grateful to you for doing so. In your case, of course, nobody, and in particular nobody with children, could fail to appreciate the terrible impact of your daughter's abduction on you and your family, so words of sympathy for these appalling circumstances are utterly inadequate, but I am very grateful to you for coming."

Lets remind ourselves how distraught they were on Maddies birthday 9 days later:

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 4thbir10
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

Post  Autumn Mon 6 Feb - 21:04

Not only do they not look distraught Jd16, they look deliriously happy about something.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 6 Feb - 21:28

Here's how distraught they were on 26th May 2007 - 23 days after maddie disappeared....the stress they must be feeling with their daughter missing and in the hands of an abductor

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Kate-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-NRralG
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-ZZYMXp
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Kate-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-0nKGXA
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 6 Feb - 22:12

Photobucket
The concern shown when commenting on Madeleine asking why she didn't come when Madeleine cried for her.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 7 Feb - 9:53

jd16 wrote:
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 Kate-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-0nKGXA

Oh look these must be the famous pink trainers that attracted all those dogs everytime she went for a jog.

Hadn't seen those last two photos jd, can't think l'd want to pose for some 'arty' photos with my daughter missing.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 7 Feb - 10:27

duncanmac wrote:Jane Tanner attended hospital when KM went into labour and gave birth. You have to ask the question then were was her tiny tears husband

Hi Duncanmac. Are you absolutely certain that JT attended hospital when KM went into labour? I can't find anything anywhere that confirms this as fact, but it would indeed be most interesting if this was the case.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Feb - 10:37

Wintabells wrote:
duncanmac wrote:Jane Tanner attended hospital when KM went into labour and gave birth. You have to ask the question then were was her tiny tears husband

Hi Duncanmac. Are you absolutely certain that JT attended hospital when KM went into labour? I can't find anything anywhere that confirms this as fact, but it would indeed be most interesting if this was the case.

Morning Wintabells , I remember reading that JT met KM in hospital, could it be they were expecting their Babies at the same time and that,s how they became friendly?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 7 Feb - 10:45

jeanmonroe wrote:
She was 100% 'abducted' (as confirmed by Lord Leveson, Mr Sherborne and Mr Jay at Leveson inquiry)
LORD LEVESON:
"appreciate the terrible impact of your daughter's abduction" Lord Leveson
MR SHERBORNE:
"coverage that you received following the abduction of your daughter."
MR JAY:
Q. And in terms of fixing ourselves back into the dates, the abduction of your daughter, I think was it 3 May 2007?
Now, if these THREE Learned Counsels KNOW what happened to Madeleine in sure the T9 also KNOW!
What more is there to 'discover'?
Right?

Right - yes - well I think Scotland Yard should definitely be knocking on Leveson`s door pretty soon as he obviously knows what happened to Madeleine. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 25346

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Feb - 11:01

Another waste of taxpayers money, what exactly was that enquiry for..hacking I thought .....so how did the McCanns manage to stick their oar in?

@ jd16.....thanks for the photos, the only one I had seen previously was in the "box". They were still in Portugal so I just wonder where they were taken.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 7 Feb - 11:26

margaret wrote:Oh look these must be the famous pink trainers that attracted all those dogs everytime she went for a jog.

Hadn't seen those last two photos jd, can't think l'd want to pose for some 'arty' photos with my daughter missing

There are lots more from the same day and these were only a couple I picked out

Very good spot re the pink trainers!!!!! There has been discussions about pink trainers and the cleaner remembering the kids wearing pink trainers and I think with flashing lights. Just wondering why kate has pink trainers as none were ever found for the kids....mmmm interesting

Last edited by jd16 on Tue 7 Feb - 11:28; edited 2 times in total
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 7 Feb - 11:27

Panda wrote:@ jd16.....thanks for the photos, the only one I had seen previously was in the "box". They were still in Portugal so I just wonder where they were taken.

This was kates blog entry for this day....

Day 23 -26/05/2007 - Saturday

SATURDAY, MAY 26: We went to an amusement park with the kids. Some phone calls, emails etc. Not a very good day for either the two of us' some dark thoughts/ frustrations/ desperation creeping in. Some tears.
(Then in a moving little message to Madeleine) I love you so much XXX
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Feb - 11:35

jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:@ jd16.....thanks for the photos, the only one I had seen previously was in the "box". They were still in Portugal so I just wonder where they were taken.

This was kates blog entry for this day....

Day 23 -26/05/2007 - Saturday

SATURDAY, MAY 26: We went to an amusement park with the kids. Some phone calls, emails etc. Not a very good day for either the two of us' some dark thoughts/ frustrations/ desperation creeping in. Some tears.
(Then in a moving little message to Madeleine) I love you so much XXX

Some dark thought, desperation, tears".......you could have fooled me Kate.!!!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 7 Feb - 11:41

Panda wrote:

Some dark thought, desperation, tears".......you could have fooled me Kate.!!!!!!

Exactly...I don't see any!!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Feb - 12:02

jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks for the photos, are we a special breed jd that we interpret things differently ???? Someone else would look at those photos and think "ah bless,
Kate and Gerry enjoying time out with the twins, if only to forget for a few hours the trauma of their missing daughter"" Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Tue 7 Feb - 12:03

Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

Thanks for the photos, are we a special breed jd that we interpret things differently ???? Someone else would look at those photos and think "ah bless,
Kate and Gerry enjoying time out with the twins, if only to forget for a few hours the trauma of their missing daughter"" Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 8 25346
I think, that early on, I'd still have to be heavily sedated if one of my children had gone missing
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 7 Feb - 12:07

On Day 3 gerry was well in the mood to be joking about!!!!!....filmed by a Portuguese TV company apparently around 6th May 2007

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 7 Feb - 12:10

Panda wrote: Thanks for the photos, are we a special breed jd that we interpret things differently ???? Someone else would look at those photos and think "ah bless,

We must be Panda....Louise Mensch MP thinks we are ghouls, jeremy vine says we need medical help!!!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue 7 Feb - 12:12

Sadly my little girl was blinded by a stick 16years ago, I was besides myself and was sedated for a week!! - I still havent gotten over it!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 7 Feb - 12:17

some dark thoughts/ frustrations/ desperation creeping in...

Perhaps she's on about her sex life again?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Feb - 12:21

contrary wrote:
I think, that early on, I'd still have to be heavily sedated if one of my children had gone missing

But that would require the intervention of someone qualified and skilled to administer sedation - and quite possibly to have had recent practice in so doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Feb - 12:25

contrary wrote:
Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

I would not be functioning in any way and this, plus the laughter outisde the Church celebrating Madeleine's 4th birthday is truly bizarre. Neither could I
concentrate on writing a Diary.!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 7 Feb - 12:42

Panda wrote:
contrary wrote:
Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

I would not be functioning in any way and this, plus the laughter outisde the Church celebrating Madeleine's 4th birthday is truly bizarre. Neither could I
concentrate on writing a Diary.!!!!

I suppose we're meant to think that they're putting a brave face on for the sake of the twins, but like others have said. I'd either be gibbering in a darkened room, or wearing the flesh on my feet out, wandering round hoping to find her - I've done that for hours when one of my dogs went missing, so cannot comprehend how any parent wouldn't be doing the same for their beloved first child.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 7 Feb - 13:00

No parent of their child that had been taken 3 days prior would ever be joking about after 3 days as seen in the Portuguese TV video. The only single reason any parent would be larking about like this is if it wasn't true that their child had been taken
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 7 Feb - 13:17

Hi JD16 it was after 6 days (on the 9th) that Gerry was shown laughing and joking on the balcony.

Mind after 6 days if you believed your daughter may be in the hands of a paedophile or dead would you behave like he did?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 7 Feb - 13:24

gillyspot wrote:Hi JD16 it was after 6 days (on the 9th) that Gerry was shown laughing and joking on the balcony.

Mind after 6 days if you believed your daughter may be in the hands of a paedophile or dead would you behave like he did?

A Waiter at the OC said when their relatives arrived at the OC the McCanns spent every afternoon around the Pool with them laughing and joking.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next