Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Sky news

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  cass on Thu 26 Apr - 14:20

[quote="wjk"]On Sky now[/quoposted after yours wjk


Last edited by cass on Thu 26 Apr - 14:21; edited 1 time in total

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  devonmum on Thu 26 Apr - 14:21

Think even Kay Burley is bored with them!

devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Age : 57
Location : plymouth. devon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  wjk on Thu 26 Apr - 14:22

cass wrote:
wjk wrote:On Sky now
let us know what is said please
hi cass, I've replied above your post. It was very brief and nothing said that was any different to what has been written here.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 26 Apr - 14:23

wjk wrote:
cass wrote:
wjk wrote:On Sky now
let us know what is said please
hi cass, I've replied above your post. It was very brief and nothing said that was any different to what has been written here.

so all in all yestedays media was sipnning was just that???

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  matthew on Thu 26 Apr - 14:25

wjk wrote:
cass wrote:
wjk wrote:On Sky now
let us know what is said please
hi cass, I've replied above your post. It was very brief and nothing said that was any different to what has been written here.

on an old forum(mirror) i remeber there was a poster who worked for a tv news team...kay was mentioned



matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  kitti on Thu 26 Apr - 14:31

When you really think about it....what a stupid thing to say that Madeleine could be living with her abductor....living as in.....going to school and having tea etc......how ridiculous does that sound....redwood has really surpassed himself with this, he has lost respect as a police officer in my book.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  margaret on Thu 26 Apr - 14:38

kitti wrote:It also shows the Andy redwood is a lier....

Agreed.

Matthew, it wouldn't be THE Kay Burley, someone with her clout (literally ) wouldn't make themselves known, that's not to say they didn't watch quietly.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  matthew on Thu 26 Apr - 14:41

Brunty was just on,not putting much into the claim from portugal saying it was probalbly a throw away comment,he said its a desicion for the attorney general

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  ann_chovey on Thu 26 Apr - 14:43

matthew wrote:
wjk wrote:
cass wrote:
wjk wrote:On Sky now
let us know what is said please
hi cass, I've replied above your post. It was very brief and nothing said that was any different to what has been written here.

on an old forum(mirror) i remeber there was a poster who worked for a tv news team...kay was mentioned



Some suspected Miranda Schunke (now with GMTV) posted on old forums. Username was KGMC or something similar.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  wjk on Thu 26 Apr - 15:06

matthew wrote:Brunty was just on,not putting much into the claim from portugal saying it was probalbly a throw away comment,he said its a desicion for the attorney general

Yes, I saw that. I felt he was covering Sky's arse by claiming whoever said it could have been doorstepped and was probably a throw away comment.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  dutchclogs on Thu 26 Apr - 15:36

fedrules wrote:Let's face it, the Portuguese have a huge financial crisis to deal with and are in no position to spend more on an investigation which they probably feel they've solved..


EXACTLY WELL SAID

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 62
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  maive on Thu 26 Apr - 15:50


Ok, I don't want being overoptimistic but you guys really thought that the next morning, after the show, PJ would have announced a reopening?

Of course PJ said there is no new evidence, SY hasn't finished the review yet.. They (PJ) have to wait for the report so..

I have NO doubt that they are working together (PJ-SY), they are just cautious about the media, considering the fact that the case is very high-profile, they have no other choices than going slowly..

Just wait a bit.. and watch

I keep my fingers crossed

maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Location : Quebec
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 16:04

maive wrote:
Ok, I don't want being overoptimistic but you guys really thought that the next morning, after the show, PJ would have announced a reopening?

Of course PJ said there is no new evidence, SY hasn't finished the review yet.. They (PJ) have to wait for the report so..

I have NO doubt that they are working together (PJ-SY), they are just cautious about the media, considering the fact that the case is very high-profile, they have no other choices than going slowly..

Just wait a bit.. and watch

I keep my fingers crossed


Agreed maive - I said much the same earlier in this by now very long Thread!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  chrissie on Thu 26 Apr - 16:06

Martin Brunt has just tweeted:

martinbrunt ‏ @skymartinbrunt
Reply
RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite
· Close Open Details #McCann Is "hypotheses and speculation" a Portuguese attack on the integrity of Scot Yard's 195 leads?




chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 26 Apr - 16:08

chrissie wrote:Martin Brunt has just tweeted:

martinbrunt ‏ @skymartinbrunt
Reply
RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite
· Close Open Details #McCann Is "hypotheses and speculation" a Portuguese attack on the integrity of Scot Yard's 195 leads?




Hummm, yeah?

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 16:12

Most of those "leads" will have been errm "generated" after the PJ shelved (not "closed" ..........) their investigation after it became clear they were not looking for anyone else in connection with Madeleine's disappearance.

They will be triaged and most of them dismissed in double-quick time, no doubt.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  chrissie on Thu 26 Apr - 16:16

Claudia79 wrote:
chrissie wrote:Martin Brunt has just tweeted:

martinbrunt ‏ @skymartinbrunt
Reply
RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite
· Close Open Details #McCann Is "hypotheses and speculation" a Portuguese attack on the integrity of Scot Yard's 195 leads?




Hummm, yeah?

Hi Claudia, I know the 'leads' are useless but I just didn't think Brunty should be stirring it up. Unless I've misunderstood the tweet...

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  chrissie on Thu 26 Apr - 16:20

And another tweet:

martinbrunt ‏ @skymartinbrunt
Reply
RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite
· Close Open Details #McCann Issue of reopening investigation in danger of turning into a diplomatic row with Portugal Att-Gen dissing Scot Yard

Shut up Martin!


chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 26 Apr - 16:29

chrissie wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
chrissie wrote:Martin Brunt has just tweeted:

martinbrunt ‏ @skymartinbrunt
Reply
RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite
· Close Open Details #McCann Is "hypotheses and speculation" a Portuguese attack on the integrity of Scot Yard's 195 leads?




Hummm, yeah?

Hi Claudia, I know the 'leads' are useless but I just didn't think Brunty should be stirring it up. Unless I've misunderstood the tweet...

He is clearly stirring it up. I think he should carry on. I'm fed up with diplomacy, to be honest. And I really believe that if it wasn't for the influence of diplomacy, this case would have been solved long ago.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  jd16 on Thu 26 Apr - 16:29

chrissie wrote:And another tweet:

martinbrunt ‏ @skymartinbrunt
Reply
RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite
· Close Open Details #McCann Issue of reopening investigation in danger of turning into a diplomatic row with Portugal Att-Gen dissing Scot Yard


This is a cheek considering the BBC broadcasted a 30 min show last night which was only discrediting the PJ at its core!!

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Apr - 16:37

Claudia79 wrote:

He is clearly stirring it up. I think he should carry on. I'm fed up with diplomacy, to be honest. And I really believe that if it wasn't for the influence of diplomacy, this case would have been solved long ago.


Interesting idea - I see merit in that.

A good kick up the ar*e for all concerned.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  chrissie on Thu 26 Apr - 16:40

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

He is clearly stirring it up. I think he should carry on. I'm fed up with diplomacy, to be honest. And I really believe that if it wasn't for the influence of diplomacy, this case would have been solved long ago.


Interesting idea - I see merit in that.

A good kick up the ar*e for all concerned.

Thanks both. I've calmed down now

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Wintabells on Thu 26 Apr - 18:39

Did Redwood actually say that they'd asked the Portuguese authorities to re-open the case? I thought he said something along the lines of hoping that the investigative opportunities they come up with will mean that the case can be reopened, but that it's up to the Portuguese?


Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  jinvta on Thu 26 Apr - 19:05

Any leads in the files will have already been screened and investigated by the PJ. If SY found these new leads as they allege, then they should be the ones following them up and only those leads that they have thoroughly screened and investigated should be passed on to the PJ. If more funds are needed, then I am sure that fund (set aside for legal expenses) will be glad to donate all proceeds from the book(s) to investigate these "new" leads.

Put your money where your mouth is Gerry and Kate. How long can you expect the whole world to finance the search for your daughter, whose disappearance could have been avoided had you paid $10 per hour for a baby sittter? The costs of the investigation and search have been astromincal, all because two doctors decided it would be more convenient and cheaper to leave 3 young toddlers alone in an unlocked foreign apartmen at night so they could wine and dine with friends.

I suppose there is a possibility that Madeleine could be alive, albeit very small. It is more likely that Natalie Holloway is alive than Madeleine, though she was recently declared dead. In two years time, Madeleine will be declared dead as well and perhaps the McCanns can be pursued in a civil suit with a lower burden of proof.


jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  jd16 on Thu 26 Apr - 19:11

jinvta wrote:Any leads in the files will have already been screened and investigated by the PJ. If SY found these new leads as they allege, then they should be the ones following them up and only those leads that they have thoroughly screened and investigated should be passed on to the PJ. If more funds are needed, then I am sure that fund (set aside for legal expenses) will be glad to donate all proceeds from the book(s) to investigate these "new" leads.

Put your money where your mouth is Gerry and Kate. How long can you expect the whole world to finance the search for your daughter, whose disappearance could have been avoided had you paid $10 per hour for a baby sittter? The costs of the investigation and search have been astromincal, all because two doctors decided it would be more convenient and cheaper to leave 3 young toddlers alone in an unlocked foreign apartmen at night so they could wine and dine with friends.

I suppose there is a possibility that Madeleine could be alive, albeit very small. It is more likely that Natalie Holloway is alive than Madeleine, though she was recently declared dead. In two years time, Madeleine will be declared dead as well and perhaps the McCanns can be pursued in a civil suit with a lower burden of proof.


Yes this is the reason they have begged and taken people's money into their fund......For the search of Maddie leaving no stone unturned. Well if there are 195 new leads then this is what the money the public have donated to the fund is for...to use to follow these 'leads'! Instead of discrediting the PJ putting them down to get them to open the case, use the money in your fund that the public has given you!!!

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky news

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum