Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'

+15
the slave
margaret
Loveday
Oldartform
quickfingers
fedrules
cherry1
mumbles
dazedandconfused
Angelina
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
jd16
welshy
HiDeHo
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' Empty An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'

Post  HiDeHo Sun 29 Apr - 12:39

Subject: You Are Doing A Great job and Things are now being discussed:-)

I can not join the Missing Madeline Forum as it is closed to new members but I wanted you all to know that following the Panorama Documentary a lot of people in the UK are now disccusing the case and lots of info is now getting into the public domain .....eyes are being opened.

Well done to all of you and especially to you for your insightful videos.

Great work and the link for "Madeline Documentary Thread" on the UK Digital Spy Forums is below. Not everyone in the UK is a Sheeple fed rubblish by the papers.

Please let the guys in the forum know that people are talking and no longer falling for the spin. Digital Spy normally remove these threads relating to the Mcanns but it is now at 35 pages and growing despite a few people doing their damnest to get the thread closed.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1655540

Keep up the good work.

Regards

L****
------------------

Not sure that link is going to work but the main link for Digital Spy Forums is below
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk

Then go into TV Shows/UK the Madeline Documentary thread is there, it is 35 pages long and people are openly discussing the Dogs, the Gaspers, the Amaral Book and lots more info not normally discussed openly in the UK.

Fantastic stuff

best regards

L****

----------

Digital Spy

Madeleine:The Last Hope ? BBC1 25/4/12
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1655540
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' Empty Re: An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 12:46

Well I cannot believe Digital Spy have let a Madeleine Thread run for more than a brief time: I was on there right from the beginning and once DS got fed up, they closed every single attempt to create any even vaguely related Threads.

Mind you, at least there were a wide range of views across the spectrum.

Current Forums are more polarised - but not entirely so.

Anyway (and far more important): Yet another "Well done" for your sterling efforts, HiDeHo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' Empty Re: An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'

Post  welshy Sun 29 Apr - 12:56

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 306321 Fantastic news HiDeHo! Well done and An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 83453 for all your efforts.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :
An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 29 Apr - 13:02

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 307691 HiDe Ho.

This is great news DS eyes are open to the truth of this scam and cover up. I hope they can link to your videos which will help massively to new people realising the truth of the facts. This will help them learn the facts very quickly
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 13:13

Good! It just proves that they can't shut all of us up. And well done again HiDeHo. I do think that the short videos have a great impact and they certainly seem to be making people think. An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 29 Apr - 13:26

This is great to hear about Hideho, but more the thanks for your efforts not mine, all I do is just come and post here each day with just my views, you are the one who does all the work...thank you An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 307691

I have noticed since Kate brought her "Kate and Gerry" Bewk out, that loads and loads of people I know are now questioning this case BIG TIME!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 29 Apr - 19:39

"I can not join the Missing Madeline Forum as it is closed to new members"

is it?
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 29 Apr - 19:48

matthew wrote:

is it?

Yes, if you click on register you get a message about it
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 29 Apr - 19:53

Angelina wrote:
matthew wrote:

is it?

Yes, if you click on register you get a message about it

That's a shame. Even when Pro's join they help to streamline our thoughts as

A> The details they get obsessed about refuting highlights that we are in a sensitive area and
B> Their counter arguments help strengthen our arguments as it may highlight something we did not think about previously.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 19:57

Also, to be fair, they occasionally come up with valid points that cause the thoughtful among us to review our position on an aspect.

I for one, don't dismiss them out of hand - as long as they play nicely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 20:03

The End Is Nigh wrote:Also, to be fair, they occasionally come up with valid points that cause the thoughtful among us to review our position on an aspect.

I for one, don't dismiss them out of hand - as long as they play nicely.

.... but they rarely do!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 29 Apr - 20:12

Brilliant HiDeHo. You're the (wo)man An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 307691
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Apr - 20:14

@ mumbles - Oh, lets not be unkind, I am sure they must have come up with at least
one valid point between them in the last five years........... An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 303636 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 303636 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 303636

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495

Sorry, just couldnt think of it! An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 36898
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 29 Apr - 20:18

cherry1 wrote: @ mumbles - Oh, lets not be unkind, I am sure they must have come up with at least
one valid point between them
in the last five years........... An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 303636 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 303636 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 303636

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 680495

Sorry, just couldnt think of it! An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 36898

You're being generous. An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 23324
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Apr - 20:23

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 294124
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Sun 29 Apr - 21:00

Just been reading a few pages of comments. The vast majority are suspicious of the McCanns or feel dubious about their fund. Are these representative of general public opinion ?
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Apr - 21:08

Can't give a definitive answer, but it certainly seems clear that the chatter is more favourable since Panorama and the hornet's nest it seems to have stirred.

Good stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Mon 30 Apr - 8:38

The thread on DS is still there and there are definitely lots of people questioning. I've seen mention of the fund, the dogs and the Gaspars.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Apr - 8:45

Hmm.

Lots of Staff changes at DS since the original wave of Threads, so maybe they have more of a "light touch on the tiller" approach these days.

Still, bearing in mind that much of the content over there is about "Celebrities", Soaps and other shallow topics, it probably won't be long before the capacity for decent debate degenerates into a free-for-all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 30 Apr - 10:20

The End Is Nigh wrote:Hmm.

Lots of Staff changes at DS since the original wave of Threads, so maybe they have more of a "light touch on the tiller" approach these days.

Still, bearing in mind that much of the content over there is about "Celebrities", Soaps and other shallow topics, it probably won't be long before the capacity for decent debate degenerates into a free-for-all.

But a lot of the DS visitors are probably Sun, Mail, Express readers who usually just believe what the papers feed them and don`t investigate further. At least this could open their eyes a bit.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Apr - 10:24

No doubt - readership of Comics fits well with the other stuff!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Mon 30 Apr - 12:18

I was banned from Mumsnet last year for questioning the McCanns. But I sometimes lurk to see if it crops up again. Well it has and there is also some more dissent on there too. People not happy that they can't even discuss the case and how odd it is. It's on the Am I Being Unreasonable forum on there and the thread title is something like 'to think there might be a glimmer of hope...'.

I totally missed the Panorama programme; I thought it was on tonight!

Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Mon 30 Apr - 12:22

HiDeHo, you deserve a medal!!!!! Brilliant news.
I think the forums should give you an award. Even if it's just 'virtual'.
The Award for services to Truth and Justice goes to..........HiDeHo!!!!!!! * Huge round of applause, crowd on it's feet cheering wildly* ...... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 30 Apr - 13:42

the slave wrote:HiDeHo, you deserve a medal!!!!! Brilliant news.
I think the forums should give you an award. Even if it's just 'virtual'.
The Award for services to Truth and Justice goes to..........HiDeHo!!!!!!! * Huge round of applause, crowd on it's feet cheering wildly* ...... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well deserve HiDeHo! An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 307691

I took a look at that thread yesterday that simpson 'woman' is earning her keep we must know him/her from somewhere....?? An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' 738116
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Mon 30 Apr - 21:05

Ah, Penelope Simpson.
Just managed to get the thread on Digital Spy closed down.
It was going so well too.
She didn't like me very much. My first ever post on there and I'm 'vile' apparently.
She's the most bile filled pro I've ever come across. Well her and maybe Debunker and Sanssouci.

shame the thread was pulled. I didn't flag her. I thought I'd let her hang herself.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next