Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'

+15
the slave
margaret
Loveday
Oldartform
quickfingers
fedrules
cherry1
mumbles
dazedandconfused
Angelina
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
jd16
welshy
HiDeHo
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Empty Re: An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 30 Apr - 23:57

the slave wrote:Ah, Penelope Simpson.
Just managed to get the thread on Digital Spy closed down.
It was going so well too.
She didn't like me very much. My first ever post on there and I'm 'vile' apparently.
She's the most bile filled pro I've ever come across. Well her and maybe Debunker and Sanssouci.

shame the thread was pulled. I didn't flag her. I thought I'd let her hang herself.

I was banned from that site from the last time those conversations happened which is how I ended up there.
It was obvious the change over in staff shifts from one username to the next trying to destroy any opinion that was even remotely questioning the mccann's. I think that debate did well considering now the panorama is out so people can chat about it.
The DS 'staff' are nazi's though.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Empty Re: An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed'

Post  saloongirl Tue 1 May - 7:03

Well done HidiHo, for helping spread the word - here's a medal for you, it's only chocolate but I hope you like it!

An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjZvimbe8Lt5z6si8hAuEA3PEZaGLFJJxzVyc70guQFnzl9bhnNWEHooMz
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 1 May - 7:39

Well done HidiHo An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 944533 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 307691 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 307691 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 463742 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 83453 An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Icon_flower An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Icon_flower An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Icon_flower An email to me, for MM, that 'Things are now being discussed' - Page 2 Icon_flower
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Tue 1 May - 9:31

the slave wrote:Ah, Penelope Simpson.
Just managed to get the thread on Digital Spy closed down.
It was going so well too.
She didn't like me very much. My first ever post on there and I'm 'vile' apparently.
She's the most bile filled pro I've ever come across. Well her and maybe Debunker and Sanssouci.

shame the thread was pulled. I didn't flag her. I thought I'd let her hang herself.

Has it been pulled? I have just clicked on the link in the first post and have read the last few pages?

I can read up to page 52
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2