Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker

+13
Annabel
Panda
tanszi
MaryB
mossman
cherry1
Justiceforallkids
margaret
want the truth
pennylane
kitti
Chris
dutchclogs
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker Empty oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 1:32

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker 23324 am i suddenly chinese??????????the dumbnuts thhink becuase i saw the link on facebook was the first to put it on twitter and then accidentyly said i first saw it on twitter make me thee hacker LOL oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker 23324 rather paranoid the pro mcanns are
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker Empty Re: oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 1:57

edit at least they had the decentcy to say that it was not me
Re: The Forkers Have A New Pied Piper -and who is playing dirty tricks now?

Post crazytony on Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

Sabot wrote:

crazytony wrote:

Sabot wrote:Okay. Who done it, if it wasn't CarlyMichelle.

I intend to leave that to those nice guys in blue to reveal .

Spoilsport.

You mean I'm wrong about CarlyMichelle? That'll be a first.

It most certainly wasn't Carly. The whole center page has been hijacked and, done by a pro hacker.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker Empty Re: oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the photo hacker

Post  interested Tue 8 May - 2:23

The Daily Star article says the McCanns are "horrified" and "Top London law firm Carter-Ruck has been called in to demand the removal of the picture with "immediate effect". Mitchell says, "We understand it has been on the website for 24 hours."

Well Carter-Ruck and Clarence Mitchell, it's still there. So much for "immediate effect".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 2:31

interested wrote:The Daily Star article says the McCanns are "horrified" and "Top London law firm Carter-Ruck has been called in to demand the removal of the picture with "immediate effect". Mitchell says, "We understand it has been on the website for 24 hours."

Well Carter-Ruck and Clarence Mitchell, it's still there. So much for "immediate effect".

yeah and the source has been linked toa chinese advetising firm!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 8 May - 5:46

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/250086/Madeleine-McCann-web-ad-appalling-say-parents/

MADELEINE MCCANN WEB AD APPALLING SAY PARENTS

This is an appalling use of Madeleine’s picture and whether it is a result of hacking or a mistake it must be removed immediately

Spokesman Clarence Mitchell
8th May 2012
By Jerry Lawton

MADELEINE McCann’s parents were “horrified” last night after discovering her photo being used to sell trips to Portugal.

The snap of Maddie at the age of three is shown on a website boasting: “£20 off: Great discount on holiday bookings.”

It plugs breaks in a self-catering family apartment in Albufeira, Algarve, just 25 miles from the Praia da Luz resort where Madeleine vanished five years ago.

The photo, on discount website VoucherDigg, was snapped hours before the youngster disappeared from the apartment.

The treasured poolside image was the last photo of her taken by parents Kate, 44, and Gerry, 43, who have been desperately searching for her since May 2007.

Last night the couple’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell branded its use “appallingly insensitive”.

Top London law firm Carter-Ruck has been called in to demand the removal of the picture with “immediate effect”.

Mr Mitchell told the Daily Star: “This is an appalling use of Madeleine’s picture and whether it is a result of hacking or a mistake it must be removed immediately.

“Kate and Gerry are fully aware of this and are horrified. We understand it has been on the website for 24 hours.”

Underneath her picture are the words “best value’’. When users click on it they are taken to a page featuring the same image and deals from lowcostholidays.com.

Bizarrely, the advert urges holidaymakers: “Hurry up for time is limited. Take the ones you loved and enjoy your life.’’

Lawrence Hunt, boss of lowcosttravelgroup, told the Daily Star he was “outraged” the photo had been linked to his company.

He said initial inquiries had sourced the picture to a Chinese marketing firm.

He added: “We have broken all the links from their site to ours and have contacted them to remove this content.”

No-one at VoucherDigg was available to comment last night.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 6:17

the photo is still there
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 8 May - 6:55

Justiceforallkids wrote:the photo is still there

Yes you are right Justice. it is still there I had a look
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 7:06

dutchclogs wrote:

id say if it was a chinese hacker there might bea language barrier???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 May - 7:10

On D to D was the original thread.......the mole is at it again .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 7:13

kitti wrote:On D to D was the original thread.......the mole is at it again .

no they accused me because i saw the link first on facebook and i posted it first on twitter but accidently said i read about it first on witter thats how friggen defranged they are
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 May - 7:14

Oh yes I see ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 7:16

kitti wrote:Oh yes I see ....

it shows how stupid they are and to accuse someone of hacking liabel too
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 7:41

Justiceforallkids wrote:
kitti wrote:Oh yes I see ....

it shows how stupid they are and to accuse someone of hacking liabel too

Another of our members was being accused on Twitter.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 7:43

Justiceforallkids wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:

I think Low cost Holidays is saying that Voucher Digg is a Chinese marketing company they were using to advertize their discounts, not that it was a hacker. If the company's site is on a Chinese server, Carter-Ruck may have problems getting the image removed and problems suing.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 8 May - 8:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:

I think Low cost Holidays is saying that Voucher Digg is a Chinese marketing company they were using to advertize their discounts, not that it was a hacker. If the company's site is on a Chinese server, Carter-Ruck may have problems getting the image removed and problems suing.

Voucher Digg website is registered to a registrant at the University of East Anglia. Maybe they simply used a Chinese produced image library to pull up images.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 8:11

Chris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
dutchclogs wrote:

Voucher Digg website is registered to a registrant at the University of East Anglia. Maybe they simply used a Chinese produced image library to pull up images.

Sounds dodgy. Someone in East Anglia has surely seen photos of Madeleine.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 8 May - 8:53

McCann holiday packs or Voucher Digg cheap holidays..... what's the difference? Oh I know, one is a McCann money grubbing affair and the other isn't.

Both are as tacky as hell though!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 8:55

pennylane wrote:McCann holiday packs or Voucher Digg cheap holidays..... what's the difference? Oh I know, one is a McCann money grubbing affair and the other isn't.

ohh i wouldnt bet on the other one not being a money grubbing affair the mcanns will sue and win of course!!!!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 8 May - 9:10

Justiceforallkids wrote:
pennylane wrote:McCann holiday packs or Voucher Digg cheap holidays..... what's the difference? Oh I know, one is a McCann money grubbing affair and the other isn't.

ohh i wouldnt bet on the other one not being a money grubbing affair the mcanns will sue and win of course!!!!!!!

Of course it is money. They are running out of options in the litigation department. Press print nothing, Amaral and Bennett will soon have run their course and who knows how the "epilogue" will sell. If I was a betting person, I would say not well.

The fact that Mitchell has got this publicised in the press and seen fit to comment on it, is worse than the act of the original website. Had he done this after the picture was removed, it would be the usual attempt to gain sympathy for "poor Kate and Gerry". However, he got this out there in the knowledge it had not yet been removed, making sure as many people as possible would click to look. That is sick in my book.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 8 May - 9:47

Justiceforallkids wrote:

I intend to leave that to those nice guys in blue to reveal .

More empty threats. oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker 463742
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 8 May - 9:51

mossman wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Of course it is money. They are running out of options in the litigation department. Press print nothing, Amaral and Bennett will soon have run their course and who knows how the "epilogue" will sell. If I was a betting person, I would say not well.

The fact that Mitchell has got this publicised in the press and seen fit to comment on it, is worse than the act of the original website. Had he done this after the picture was removed, it would be the usual attempt to gain sympathy for "poor Kate and Gerry". However, he got this out there in the knowledge it had not yet been removed, making sure as many people as possible would click to look. That is sick in my book.

I agree with both of you. Another juicy headline. They will be rubbing their greedy hands together!

They may fill the coffers, but their souls are empty vessels.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 8 May - 9:59

The Chinese angle is interesting. They have not been to China yet, have they ? Here we go, anybody know who the Chinese equivalent of Oprah is ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 May - 10:23

Oplah?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 8 May - 10:28

mossman wrote:The Chinese angle is interesting. They have not been to China yet, have they ? Here we go, anybody know who the Chinese equivalent of Oprah is ?

Actually there is an equivalent. Chen Luyu is considered the Chinese Oprah!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 8 May - 10:32

kitti wrote:Oplah?

oh dear 2 blogs accusing me oof being the  photo hacker 23324
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next