Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

+33
blossom45
Lillyofthevalley
dutchclogs
saloongirl
AnnaEsse
cherry1
jd16
HiDeHo
margaret
Angelique
mumbles
tabs
LJC
Estelle
fred
jinvta
interested
maebee
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
Ollybelle
Lioned
whatsupdoc
malena stool
cass
snowflake
matthew
JOHNFRANCIS
tanszi
mara thon
almostgothic
kathybelle
Keela
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Empty HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

Post  HiDeHo Wed 6 Jun - 14:21

I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago.

I have been fortunate enough to speak directly with a few of the detectives on the case and it was suggested by the officer I spoke to this morning that I submit my videos. (tomorrow)

I'm realising now that with my videos officially entered into the review and being looked at in their entirety (approx 280 mins - nearly 5 hrs!) that they really could make a difference.

Special Compiled Videos
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo4-Videos/HiDeHo4-SPECIAL-Videos-by-Upload-Date-1-1090898.html

I will try and review which ones I send, of course only the 40 compiled videos, (not direct uploads,) some taking approx 70 hrs to create, but I suspect there will be very few that I will feel are not worthy as each and every one were done with the intention of capturing the attention of those that were not previously aware of the discrepancies due to the media 'non' reporting.

I feel very positive about this, as noone can deny the information and comparison of their interviews and the subsequent forensic photos etc and discrepancies I have shown in each video. They certainly, imo, would not have officers dedicated to watching ALL the McCann interviews and pinpointing the discrepancies.

With the assurance that EVERYTHING submitted to the review is looked at, it feels good to know that many of our frustrations that I have highlighted in the videos, will, at the very least, be seen and that we really do have a voice (even if only through the videos)

I have no hesitation in saying that my impression, is that the detectives on the case take it very seriously and every piece of information is entered into Intelligence software.

When I asked about whether the discrepancies etc are looked at I was told "that is why its been given to a murder team". HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 25346

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Empty Re: HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

Post  Keela Wed 6 Jun - 14:28

Well done you!!!!! Hopefully they will look at the videos and have a light bulb moment. The last sentence about a murder team certainly tells you something. Keep us posted on how it goes. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 307691 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Icon_flower
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Empty Re: HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange

Post  HiDeHo Wed 6 Jun - 14:33

I have been told that at least one of my videos is no longer accessible on Youtube in UK (I can view it here in Canada)

I have added it to another site

I would appreciate if anyone knows of other videos not available in UK, I would hate to think one of the 'better' ones were not viewable by SY.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 6 Jun - 14:48

Wow! Good luck HiDeHo! And well done - good thinking! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 6 Jun - 15:09

HiDeHo wrote:I have been in contact with Scotland Yard regarding some information given to me a year ago which I officially submitted a few weeks ago.

I have been fortunate enough to speak directly with a few of the detectives on the case and it was suggested by the officer I spoke to this morning that I submit my videos. (tomorrow)

I'm realising now that with my videos officially entered into the review and being looked at in their entirety (approx 280 mins - nearly 5 hrs!) that they really could make a difference.

Special Compiled Videos
http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo4-Videos/HiDeHo4-SPECIAL-Videos-by-Upload-Date-1-1090898.html

I will try and review which ones I send, of course only the 40 compiled videos, (not direct uploads,) some taking approx 70 hrs to create, but I suspect there will be very few that I will feel are not worthy as each and every one were done with the intention of capturing the attention of those that were not previously aware of the discrepancies due to the media 'non' reporting.

I feel very positive about this, as noone can deny the information and comparison of their interviews and the subsequent forensic photos etc and discrepancies I have shown in each video. They certainly, imo, would not have officers dedicated to watching ALL the McCann interviews and pinpointing the discrepancies.

With the assurance that EVERYTHING submitted to the review is looked at, it feels good to know that many of our frustrations that I have highlighted in the videos, will, at the very least, be seen and that we really do have a voice (even if only through the videos)

I have no hesitation in saying that my impression, is that the detectives on the case take it very seriously and every piece of information is entered into Intelligence software.

When I asked about whether the discrepancies etc are looked at I was told "that is why its been given to a murder team". HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 25346

Hello HiDeHo

You deserve a medal, for the hard work you have put in, to produce those videos. I'm sure Scotland Yard will find a way of getting their hands on any video that has been deleted from You Tube. I feel better now I know that Scotland Yard really are working hard to solve Madeleine's disappearance. I honestly thought, the whole review was going to end with the McCanns being exonerated. I am now beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel and justice for little Madeleine.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Jun - 15:16

Firstly, Hi De Ho, it's hard to find the words worthy enough to describe the value of your efforts, hitherto for the benefit of us nutters and then for the Twitterati - but now you've excelled yourself. Bravo HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 25346

Secondly, hopefully the feedback you've got will allay the fears of those who have predicted some sort of expensive whitewash (Not myself, as I have consistently posted the contrary view and no doubt bored folk into the bargain!) and we can move forward in our discussions with renewed confidence that Justice WILL be done.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 6 Jun - 15:35

The End Is Nigh wrote:Firstly, Hi De Ho, it's hard to find the words worthy enough to describe the value of your efforts, hitherto for the benefit of us nutters and then for the Twitterati - but now you've excelled yourself. Bravo HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 25346

Secondly, hopefully the feedback you've got will allay the fears of those who have predicted some sort of expensive whitewash (Not myself, as I have consistently posted the contrary view and no doubt bored folk into the bargain!) and we can move forward in our discussions with renewed confidence that Justice WILL be done.

I'm guilty of predicting an expensive whitewash. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 284844

Not anymore though, since HiDeHo has shared her news with us, I'm cockahoop. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 873702 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 929468
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 6 Jun - 15:47

Well done HiDeHo!
It's great to know that all your hard work is being taken seriously by the guys at the sharp end. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 307691
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Jun - 15:49

HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 944533 Pessimism is perfectly understandable when we seem to be dealing with teflon-coated former Arguidos! Hard to be upbeat. Probably still best to at least take a cautious attitude, though. They can, after all, still afford Lawyers capable of exploiting every uncrossed t and undotted i.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 6 Jun - 15:55

The first video I can't see, so it can't be seen in Spain either.
There is just a message,

"this video contains content from WMG and UMG one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright reasons"

The second one works fine.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 6 Jun - 16:04

OMG HideHo well done you.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  JOHNFRANCIS Wed 6 Jun - 16:26

AnnaEsse wrote:Wow! Good luck HiDeHo! And well done - good thinking! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 307691
HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 83453 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 463742 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 463742
JOHNFRANCIS
JOHNFRANCIS
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Jun - 18:13

Wow! Wow! Wow! Well done HideHo!
Lets hope something good comes of this!! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 463742
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 6 Jun - 18:39

Well done Hideho HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 463742

Dont suppose SY will need to share this info with Kate & Gerry...guessing they will have seen the videos
I would love to be a fly on the wall when they see the tapas timeline...accompanied with the Benny Hill music

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 6 Jun - 19:18

mara thon wrote:The first video I can't see, so it can't be seen in Spain either.
There is just a message,

"this video contains content from WMG and UMG one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright reasons"

The second one works fine.

Same here in Portugal. Second one is o.k. but an ad for AOL has been added which takes 18 seconds. First one, says it has been removed because of the author!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 6 Jun - 19:47

excellent news HideHo, the videos will be a great source of info for SY and positive
that they want to view them. Well done for all your hard work.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Wed 6 Jun - 20:14

Can't imagine the feelings the NSY team will have when they view these you tube posts. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 6 Jun - 20:15

thankyou hideoho HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 83453 you work very hard to try and bring information to people that is unseen by many HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 307691 on a posative not i hope that your videos are watched by the people that need to watch them --- i know some might think that certain peeps look at this place --- any news should be kept for us nutters here --- again thanks
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Jun - 20:17

Well done HiDeHo. HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 6 Jun - 20:30

Hideho brilliant news....... HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 873702 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 873702 all your hard work has paid off well done!! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 944533 HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 849426

Have you put this on FB and Twitter, or is it to be kept quiet form now.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Jun - 20:44

It's public domain anyway, as one does not need to be a Member here to view what is Posted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 6 Jun - 20:50

Good!!! HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 6 Jun - 21:00

Excellent news HiDeHo HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 307691 The videos certainly highlight all the inconsistencies which the police should be looking at.

I've just recorded as many as I could of the videos on the link at the top of this thread. There were about 7 which I couldn't download. I'll have a look on YouTube and get as many as I can.

Any video which needs sending to the UK could be sent using progs such as Dropbox...slow but gets there 8-)
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 6 Jun - 21:21

Great work HiDeHo..........
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Wed 6 Jun - 21:42

Fantastic news Hidehi - so very well done HiDeHo Videos Submitted to Operation Grange 25346
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next