Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns

+8
chrissie
tigger
wjk
kitti
princess_leia
AnnaEsse
weissnicht
Loopdaloop
12 posters

Go down

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Empty An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 5 Oct - 1:06

I sure most people here are aware of the revelations about Jimmy Saville.
However, the most revealing thing for me is what Jimmy Saville wrote in his own autobiography

[Savile] writes of an incident at the Mecca Locarno ballroom in Leeds, where he worked as a DJ during the 1950s, when a female police officer came in with a photograph of “an attractive girl who had run away from a remand home”.

Savile writes: “‘Ah,’ says I all serious, ‘if she comes in I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward’.” He then writes that the girl did go into the club and “agreed that I hand her over if she could stay at the dance, [and] come home with me”. He wrote that he did then hand her over to the “lady of the law…[who] was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”.

Taken from : http://timesopinion.tumblr.com/post/32804536645/jimmy-saviles-affections-laid-bare-by-jimmy-savile

The parallels are astonishing: not only did he allude to it in his own book (similar to the discrepencies in Kates book) but he openly admits that if the police took hin down he would take half of the station with him.
For the doubters, this shows how far these events (as opposed to conspiracies) and subsequent cover up can go.
Reading about Jimmy's threat to people that wanted to publish what he did about damaging charities is also a similar sort of emotional blackmail.

How many of these events are going o today..
With this and the case of Hollie Grieg surely Scotland Yard should take more notice of what Jane Tanner said about David Payne. Perhaps someone should sent operation grange a message to remind them!!

This blog entitled 'blinded by the obvious' is also very relevant to the mccann situation.
http://www.fleetstreetfox.com/2012/10/blinded-by-obvious.html?m=1
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Empty Re: An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 5 Oct - 1:33

A further article about how far Jimmy's connections went:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/bbcs-jimmy-savile-and-child-abuse-cover.html?m=1
(im on a mobile so cant quote
From it easily unfortunately)

It is evidently part of vatican proceedure for the pope to meet people who have dodgy associations with children.
We are also aware of the whole catholic church coverups.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Empty Re: An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns

Post  weissnicht Fri 5 Oct - 5:46

What a creep. All those who are involved for cover up should pay. Heads must roll. Lots of them.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 5 Oct - 8:21

It's all rather sordid and I'm repulsed by it all.

It seems another person with initials FS(ate a hamster) is also part of Jimmy Savilles disgusting group of peodophiles, along with Gary Glitter. I wonder who else is going to be exposed!

princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 5 Oct - 8:31

princess_leia wrote:It's all rather sordid and I'm repulsed by it all.

It seems another person with initials FS(ate a hamster) is also part of Jimmy Savilles disgusting group of peodophiles, along with Gary Glitter. I wonder who else is going to be exposed!

Injunction has been lifted on FS
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 5 Oct - 8:37

AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes I know, I'm wondering if they are saving the headline for Sunday papers? Because I see no real mention of it in the media, other than the news of the injunction, it mentions the allegations but it's not really out there is it?
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 5 Oct - 8:39

princess_leia wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes I know, I'm wondering if they are saving the headline for Sunday papers? Because I see no real mention of it in the media, other than the news of the injunction, it mentions the allegations but it's not really out there is it?

Today's Daily Telegraph just says the injunction has been lifted because no one was planning to publish the allegation anyway, but doesn't say what the allegation was. I expect we'll find out soon enough!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 5 Oct - 8:48

....was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”.

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns 157799
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 5 Oct - 9:32

AnnaEsse wrote:
Today's Daily Telegraph just says the injunction has been lifted because no one was planning to publish the allegation anyway, but doesn't say what the allegation was. I expect we'll find out soon enough!

It's this l think Anna....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/freddie-starr-im-not-the-third-1361473

Freddie Starr: I'm NOT the third man in Jimmy Savile room

Comedian Freddie said the allegation that he joined Savile and Gary Glitter at the gathering was an “utter lie”

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Freddie+Starr

Comedian Freddie Starr last night denied claims that he groped a girl of 14 in Jimmy Savile’s dressing room.

Freddie, 69, said the allegation that he joined Savile and Gary Glitter at the gathering was an “utter lie”.

He learnt of the accusations on Wednesday when ITV asked for his views on claims he “groped and propositioned” the girl in the 70s.

Freddie said: “I was sick to the stomach when I heard that. It is disgusting and it never happened.”

A High Court injunction he obtained over allegations was overturned yesterday.

Freddie insisted at his luxury home near Studley, Warks: “If what is being said about Jimmy is true he’s a scumbag. I hate paedophiles. I’d kill them.

“I didn’t know Savile but I couldn’t stand his face. I wanted to punch it.”

It is claimed Glitter, 68, had sex with a girl in the BBC room when Freddie allegedly groped a teenager. Savile is said to have been fondling a girl.

Freddie says he will take legal action against his accuser.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 5 Oct - 9:35

margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

It's this l think Anna....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/freddie-starr-im-not-the-third-1361473

Freddie Starr: I'm NOT the third man in Jimmy Savile room

Comedian Freddie said the allegation that he joined Savile and Gary Glitter at the gathering was an “utter lie”

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Freddie+Starr

Comedian Freddie Starr last night denied claims that he groped a girl of 14 in Jimmy Savile’s dressing room.

Freddie, 69, said the allegation that he joined Savile and Gary Glitter at the gathering was an “utter lie”.

He learnt of the accusations on Wednesday when ITV asked for his views on claims he “groped and propositioned” the girl in the 70s.

Freddie said: “I was sick to the stomach when I heard that. It is disgusting and it never happened.”

A High Court injunction he obtained over allegations was overturned yesterday.

Freddie insisted at his luxury home near Studley, Warks: “If what is being said about Jimmy is true he’s a scumbag. I hate paedophiles. I’d kill them.

It is claimed Glitter, 68, had sex with a girl in the BBC room when Freddie allegedly groped a teenager. Savile is said to have been fondling a girl.

Freddie says he will take legal action against his accuser.

What an odd thing to say

princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 5 Oct - 9:35

BTW his fiancee is 30 but she looks much younger. I was really shocked by how young she looked when l saw them in Hello or OK a while ago.

An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns Article-2062677-0ED9D2F800000578-338_468x644
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 5 Oct - 10:26

Why has he bothered to go to court to make sure his injunction doesnt get lifted IN CASE someone says something libelous against him.

And why did he get an Injunction in the first place.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 5 Oct - 11:13

He's another one who gives me that creepy feeling! An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns 477442
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 5 Oct - 11:42

Loopdaloop wrote:I sure most people here are aware of the revelations about Jimmy Saville.
However, the most revealing thing for me is what Jimmy Saville wrote in his own autobiography

[Savile] writes of an incident at the Mecca Locarno ballroom in Leeds, where he worked as a DJ during the 1950s, when a female police officer came in with a photograph of “an attractive girl who had run away from a remand home”.

Savile writes: “‘Ah,’ says I all serious, ‘if she comes in I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward’.” He then writes that the girl did go into the club and “agreed that I hand her over if she could stay at the dance, [and] come home with me”. He wrote that he did then hand her over to the “lady of the law…[who] was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”.

Taken from : http://timesopinion.tumblr.com/post/32804536645/jimmy-saviles-affections-laid-bare-by-jimmy-savile

The parallels are astonishing: not only did he allude to it in his own book (similar to the discrepencies in Kates book) but he openly admits that if the police took hin down he would take half of the station with him.
For the doubters, this shows how far these events (as opposed to conspiracies) and subsequent cover up can go.
Reading about Jimmy's threat to people that wanted to publish what he did about damaging charities is also a similar sort of emotional blackmail.

How many of these events are going o today..
With this and the case of Hollie Grieg surely Scotland Yard should take more notice of what Jane Tanner said about David Payne. Perhaps someone should sent operation grange a message to remind them!!

This blog entitled 'blinded by the obvious' is also very relevant to the mccann situation.
http://www.fleetstreetfox.com/2012/10/blinded-by-obvious.html?m=1

I would like to know which charities he was involved with over such a long period of time. It seems to me that a lot of charities only exist to pay their 'ambassadors' and staff large salaries for which the public pay.
Who would believe a child of 14 or so if they went to the police accusing the figurehead of a children's charity of rape?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 5 Oct - 12:51

I'm wondering if Stoke Mandeville will be dragged into this mess soon. I can't believe someone wouldn't have warned them?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 5 Oct - 13:07

margaret wrote:I'm wondering if Stoke Mandeville will be dragged into this mess soon. I can't believe someone wouldn't have warned them?

Leeds General Infirmary has been brought up. I put a link on the other thread. He was a volunteer porter there in 1972

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9968467.Ex_York_nurse_saw_Jimmy_Savile____molest____patient/?ref=twtrec

ETA: I just can't believe that not one single person spoke up either Margaret
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 5 Oct - 13:24

chrissie wrote:
margaret wrote:I'm wondering if Stoke Mandeville will be dragged into this mess soon. I can't believe someone wouldn't have warned them?

Leeds General Infirmary has been brought up. I put a link on the other thread. He was a volunteer porter there in 1972

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9968467.Ex_York_nurse_saw_Jimmy_Savile____molest____patient/?ref=twtrec

ETA: I just can't believe that not one single person spoke up either Margaret

He was also involved in "charity" work at St James' in Leeds.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 5 Oct - 13:49

I`m so glad this man is at last being exposed - although he cannot be brought to justice in this world, at least people may become aware of the wolves who dress in sheeps clothing, where the masks of charitable works can often hide a very sinister core. I always knew the man was a sickly creep from the first time he appeared on our TVs and it really perplexes me that others could not see it - even now, there are those who think he was a great entertainer and defend him - what in the hell is up with them - I can only think they`re of the same persuasion.

There used to be a programme called `In The Psychiatrists Chair` with Dr. Anthony Clare who was a Psychologist. He interviewed JS and came to the conclusion that the man was devoid of any emotion, but the arrogance was astounding. These days this would be acknowledged as narcissism - very clever people who think they`re untouchable and collect contacts in the higher echelons of society - remind you of anyone?

JS is not the only person to align himself with children`s charities - what better place to search for prey and be protected by the mask of a charitable organisation.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Oct - 13:51

His Wikipedia entry for information about his charitable works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

Knowing what we do now about people in high places covering up for each other, I can understand how nothing was done to stop him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 5 Oct - 14:54

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

Knowing what we do now about people in high places covering up for each other, I can understand how nothing was done to stop him.

Yes NBY. And if Scotland Yard now have to investigate these allegations then l hope there is a snowball effect and many more are exposed.

No stone should be left unturned. An interesting comparison of Jimmy Saville with the Mccanns 192282
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 5 Oct - 17:19

Star is accused of being the 'third man' in an under age perverts party in savilles dressing room.Meanwhile the only comparison i see with saville and mccann is the 'machiavellian' behaviour of saville and gerry thinking they are untouchable and offcourse they both abuse little girls.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down