Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats going on here?

+22
LJC
fred
chrissie
cherry1
Lioned
kitti
Wintabells
interested
Badboy
T4two
dazedandconfused
duncanmac
Krisy22
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
princess_leia
aqeleega
AnnaEsse
marxman
tigger
Roasted Arizona
jay2001
26 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Whats going on here? Empty Whats going on here?

Post  marxman Fri 12 Oct - 17:04

After googling news about Saville I stumbled
upon this blog which has me quite perplexed.
I am refering to a sentence about Cliff Richards
as having a home near where Madeleine Mccann
disappeared
. Is this info neccessary? is there
a sublimative message here? What do you think?
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-kray-twins-cliff-richards.html?spref=tw
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Whats going on here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Whats going on here? Empty Re: Whats going on here?

Post  cherry1 Fri 12 Oct - 17:10

I saw that yesterday as well, looks like he has been linked to Saville and other unsavoury
characters. It came out before there were others who were there or another who was
being protected, anyone's guess who that may be.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Whats going on here? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats going on here? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 12 Oct - 17:23

cherry1 wrote:I saw that yesterday as well, looks like he has been linked to Saville and other unsavoury characters. It came out before there were others who were there or another who was being protected, anyone's guess who that may be.

Hi cherry1, yes it now looks like there has been
a network within the celebrity fraternity that
provided protection from scrutiny to unsavoury
and criminal activities, but I am curious as to
why Madeleine's disappearence was linked to
Cliff's home in Portugal, bearing in mind the
context for this article.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 12 Oct - 17:27

Its interesting why being mentioned, is someone trying to tell us something.

Scroll down to interview with Bill Maloney on this site at about 1 min 02 CR is mentioned.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773&page=116
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 12 Oct - 17:47

cherry1 wrote:Its interesting why being mentioned, is someone trying to tell us something.

Scroll down to interview with Bill Maloney on this site at about 1 min 02 CR is mentioned.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773&page=116

Now i thought he was a snowflake...pure & white...no offence to snowflake Whats going on here? 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 12 Oct - 17:58

Whats going on here? 294124

An awful lot of people will be totally shocked when he is publicly exposed!!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 12 Oct - 17:59

I've seen that name mentioned elsewhere.Cliff Richards is gay and always been squeeky clean as far as we know.He's from that era but so are lots of others so like i have said elswhere there are going to be loads of names being thrown around at the moment and mud sticks so need to be a bit careful.
Nothing to suggest (yet) that saville was into boys.Young girls and dead bodies seems to be what he wanted,allegedly.So Cliff dont fit the profile.Neither do i think he'd get involved with hiding dead children,though he may well be a mccann sympathiser for all i know.
David Icke is a complete loon and i wouldnt believe much of what you read on his site.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Oct - 18:04

Of course we don't know what people in the public eye are really like in private but I agree that we shouldn't be jumping to any conclusions as to who may or may not have been involved with Jimmy Savile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 12 Oct - 18:07

Bill Maloney has made a number of films trying to expose the abuse of children and as a survivor of abuse himself, knows a great deal about what has been going on over the years, he has been speaking about JS for years. Interesting info also in that interview about Jack Straw allegedly in 2009 making it illegal for children in care to speak out if they are being maltreated. Interesting also about Harmans role in relation to child protection or not as her case may be.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 12 Oct - 18:22

CLIFF RICHARDS LIVES IN THE ALGARVE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Fri 12 Oct - 18:28

I'd like to think that Cliff is a decent human being ( saw him many times in the 60's as a schoolgirl!) Seeing savile, king and glitter on tv always made my skin crawl.

As Cliff has a home on the Algarve I think his silence was deafening on the 'abduction' and that speaks for itself. I mean he could've put the missing poster on his wine bottles, couldn't he!
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Fri 12 Oct - 18:32

It's Cliff RicharD not RichardS!!! Gets my goat when people say that!!!
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Oct - 18:36

Me too but thought that I'd better not mention it for fear of being called a nitpicker!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 12 Oct - 18:42

marxman wrote:After googling news about Saville I stumbled
upon this blog which has me quite perplexed.
I am refering to a sentence about Cliff Richards
as having a home near where Madeleine Mccann
disappeared
. Is this info neccessary? is there
a sublimative message here? What do you think?
http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-kray-twins-cliff-richards.html?spref=tw

The McCanns would have us believe they were babes in a foreign wood. The Algarve is known as Little Britain! it's awash with Brits. PdL had about 1000 permanent residents, but a lot more holiday makers and permanent foreign residents, such as Mrs. Fenn.
Four golf courses around PdL, sailing, water skiing etc. Faro airport not far away.
Mr. Geraghty was there, I understand mr. Smethurst has a holiday apartment there, there is even a necessity for a British priest! Surely not for a 'flock' of a few dozen, most likely many more!
All the above have been extremely helpful to the McCanns. The Freuds appear to have a villa there. Basically who isn't there would give a shorter list.
So Sir Cliff is there too, fine. One of a very large crowd imo.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 12 Oct - 18:55

Tigger - Basically who isn't there would give a shorter list.

Well not me for sure! Whats going on here? 36898
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 12 Oct - 19:27

tigger wrote:
marxman wrote:After googling news about Saville I stumbled upon this blog which has me quite perplexed. I am refering to a sentence about Cliff Richards as having a home near where Madeleine Mccann disappeared. Is this info neccessary? is there a sublimative message here? What do you think? http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-kray-twins-cliff-richards.html?spref=tw
The McCanns would have us believe they were babes in a foreign wood. The Algarve is known as Little Britain! it's awash with Brits. PdL had about 1000 permanent residents, but a lot more holiday makers and permanent foreign residents, such as Mrs. Fenn. Four golf courses around PdL, sailing, water skiing etc. Faro airport not far away. Mr. Geraghty was there, I understand mr. Smethurst has a holiday apartment there, there is even a necessity for a British priest! Surely not for a 'flock' of a few dozen, most likely many more! All the above have been extremely helpful to the McCanns. The Freuds appear to have a villa there. Basically who isn't there would give a shorter list. So Sir Cliff is there too, fine. One of a very large crowd imo.

Hi tigger, but why not just mention Cliff as living
in the Algarve? or even Portugal? or not mention
at all where he resides? Why draw attention to
a missing child within the context of serious child
sex abuse and celeb network?
Is there a hidden message here?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 12 Oct - 20:08

cherry1 wrote:Tigger - Basically who isn't there would give a shorter list.

Well not me for sure! Whats going on here? 36898
NOR ME
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 12 Oct - 20:11

Lioned wrote:I've seen that name mentioned elsewhere.Cliff Richards is gay and always been squeeky clean as far as we know.He's from that era but so are lots of others so like i have said elswhere there are going to be loads of names being thrown around at the moment and mud sticks so need to be a bit careful.
Nothing to suggest (yet) that saville was into boys.Young girls and dead bodies seems to be what he wanted,allegedly.So Cliff dont fit the profile.Neither do i think he'd get involved with hiding dead children,though he may well be a mccann sympathiser for all i know.
David Icke is a complete loon and i wouldnt believe much of what you read on his site.

@ Marxman too:
I agree with Lioned, I've only mentioned Freud, Smethurst, Geraghty, Fenn, the Hubbards - so Cliff Richard is no more under suspicion imo than any other British citizen living around there, It would be quite easy to check whether he was in the Algarve at the time.
CR definitely doesn't fit the profile. Caught religion big time, gay as a yellow duster. He's a born again Christian I believe.

John Peel, Saville, Starr etc. always made my skin crawl. No doubt a few more of their kind will be coming out of the woodwork. Sir Cliff, I really don't think so.

There seems to be a move to link Maddie with Bridger as well by mentioning the fact he worked in Spain and the Olive press asking for information on him, complete with a picture of the left hand drive Discovery.
So now Maddie is linked with Cliff in the same manner.
Rubbish! Now where would such rumours come from? Whats going on here? 303636
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 12 Oct - 20:25

tigger wrote:
Lioned wrote:I've seen that name mentioned elsewhere.Cliff Richards is gay and always been squeeky clean as far as we know.He's from that era but so are lots of others so like i have said elswhere there are going to be loads of names being thrown around at the moment and mud sticks so need to be a bit careful.

@ Marxman too:
I agree with Lioned, I've only mentioned Freud, Smethurst, Geraghty, Fenn, the Hubbards - so Cliff Richard is no more under suspicion imo than any other British citizen living around there, It would be quite easy to check whether he was in the Algarve at the time.
CR definitely doesn't fit the profile. Caught religion big time, gay as a yellow duster. He's a born again Christian I believe.

John Peel, Saville, Starr etc. always made my skin crawl. No doubt a few more of their kind will be coming out of the woodwork. Sir Cliff, I really don't think so.

There seems to be a move to link Maddie with Bridger as well by mentioning the fact he worked in Spain and the Olive press asking for information on him, complete with a picture of the left hand drive Discovery.
So now Maddie is linked with Cliff in the same manner.
Rubbish! Now where would such rumours come from? Whats going on here? 303636

Well they do say there is only six degrees of separation.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 12 Oct - 20:56

Bolded by me!

It seems that is no longer the case unfortunately

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-jersey-19932105
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 12 Oct - 21:02

Oh dear yes,i see what i did there.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 12 Oct - 21:10

Lioned wrote:Oh dear yes,i see what i did there.

It just gets worse doesn't it!

Does anyone know who this soap star linked to all this is?
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Fri 12 Oct - 21:28

princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 12 Oct - 21:38

princess_leia wrote:

possibly corrie related,just a guess
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Fri 12 Oct - 21:46

Badboy wrote:
princess_leia wrote:

possibly corrie related,just a guess

I'm guessing the same. Person I'm thinking of has had some unsavoury publicity in the past.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next