Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith - Reality keeps working

+4
Loopdaloop
T4two
margaret
BelEddie
8 posters

Go down

Blacksmith - Reality keeps working Empty Blacksmith - Reality keeps working

Post  Wintabells Mon 22 Oct - 17:41

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/reality-keeps-working.html

Unlikely Martyr

OK, the “poor Gary” story.

It is significant in the McCann affair for two reasons. The first of these is the long-running claim that the McCanns “must have” had protection.

To us that now seems a Cracked Mirror view: like the abduction claim it cannot be derived from the evidence. As a result of this absence of factual grounding people claiming such protection have no source but their own imaginations, exactly the same as the abduction school with its paedophiles/gypsies/criminal rings etc. *

Boring Stuff

Examples of “evidence” would be the following:

“X has admitted protecting the McCanns.”
“The case files show that documents concerning the McCanns were destroyed by Inspector X and Prosecutor Y.”
“Goncalo Amaral names the person who stopped the investigation and claims he has a recording of the conversation in which the stopping was agreed.”
Rupert Murdoch told Leveson that Gordon Brown had asked him to “lay off the McCanns” and the then prime minister had added “it’s very sensitive.”
“Jimmy Savile [or insert latest fashion figure as required] attended dodgy orgies with the McCanns and the archbishop of Canterbury in hospital mortuaries. Gordon Brown watched from the shadows – as he always does – with his video camera. The recording is now in the possession of Scotland Yard.”
And so forth.

We've asked and asked

When challenged for evidence like this nobody, not even members of Goncalo Amaral’s team, has ever provided any. Instead, after offering up their preferred plotters, people have said more or less this: “Just look at what has been done for them. Starting with the ambassador’s visit there has been a level of support for the pair that is absolutely unheard of for ordinary people. Planned protection is the only theory that accounts for this unprecedented support.”

That is the claim, which until the resolution of the Gary case, was incapable of refutation. Now it is refuted. Nobody could be more ordinary in their circumstances than this lonely nerd and his mother. They had neither money nor power, nor contacts, nor secrets,nor social position, nor valuable information. And yet they have achieved more protection than the McCanns ever have, culminating in the blocking of the nerd's extradition by the home secretary even though he admitted his guilt.

So the one statement in support of the protection theory has been shown to be untrue. Of course if mysteries are your hobby and creating flesh-creep scenarios appeals to you there is no reason to alter your opinion or bother with all this evidence nonsense. Those, on the other hand, who want to get nearer the truth can accept this new gift from "temporal reality" and finally discount the protection to concentrate on other areas.

One of these areas, unsurprisingly, is the Bureau’s pet, the PR question, to which we’ll return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The onus is on those who do not accept this view to demonstrate exactly where their named plotters' or abductors' group derives from. And if they get all fancy like the dolt Horridge and say "probability" then the onus is on them to demonstrate exactly which part of the probability calculus they used for the derivation, together with their calculations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in the other Bureau tomorrow

The No Stone Unturned serial where Willie Munro tells Bull just what goes on in stars' dressing rooms…

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Blacksmith - Reality keeps working Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Reality keeps working Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Reality keeps working Empty Re: Blacksmith - Reality keeps working

Post  Wintabells Mon 22 Oct - 18:13

So, ok... I think I understand what Blacksmith's point is (finally).

When discussing the McC case, there is a body of people who believe that the reason they haven't been arrested/charged is because they're being protected by a higher power, but, as Blacksmith says,

'When challenged for evidence like this nobody, not even members of Goncalo Amaral’s team, has ever provided any. Instead, after offering up their preferred plotters, people have said more or less this: “Just look at what has been done for them. Starting with the ambassador’s visit there has been a level of support for the pair that is absolutely unheard of for ordinary people. Planned protection is the only theory that accounts for this unprecedented support.”

That is the claim, which until the resolution of the Gary case, was incapable of refutation. Now it is refuted. Nobody could be more ordinary in their circumstances than this lonely nerd and his mother. They had neither money nor power, nor contacts, nor secrets,nor social position, nor valuable information. And yet they have achieved more protection than the McCanns ever have, culminating in the blocking of the nerd's extradition by the home secretary even though he admitted his guilt.

So the one statement in support of the protection theory has been shown to be untrue'.

But surely Blacksmith's argument is flawed. Those who believe the McC's have government protection believe that this is because the pair 'know' something or someone and are therefore not 'ordinary', hence the 'level of support for the pair...is absolutely unheard of for ordinary people'.

If GMcK has been protected by the UK government, how do we know it's not because he has extraordinary knowledge and power ie. evidence of US free energy suppression, a cover-up of UFO activity and other technologies potentially useful to the public.

I notice he also claims that there was a 'huge security stand down' on September 11 2001 and that this was 'no mistake' - suggesting that 'US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days'. Here, he seems to be suggesting that the US perpetrated the twin tower attacks on themselves - a theory that does bear serious consideration.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Blacksmith - Reality keeps working Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Reality keeps working Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  BelEddie Mon 22 Oct - 18:29

CnP...

That is the claim, which until the resolution of the Gary case, was incapable of refutation. Now it is refuted. Nobody could be more ordinary in their circumstances than this lonely nerd and his mother. They had neither money nor power, nor contacts, nor secrets,nor social position, nor valuable information. And yet they have achieved more protection than the McCanns ever have,
culminating in the blocking of the nerd's extradition by the home secretary even though he admitted his guilt.

Says who?

Personally I think that Blackie has lost or is in the process of losing his marbles. I haven't read a lot of what this character has written in the past but the few pieces I have read has me shaking my head.

One could form the opinion that Blackie is a dog in the Manger!

BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 22 Oct - 18:33

Wintabells wrote:So, ok... I think I understand what Blacksmith's point is (finally).

When discussing the McC case, there is a body of people who believe that the reason they haven't been arrested/charged is because they're being protected by a higher power, but, as Blacksmith says,

'When challenged for evidence like this nobody, not even members of Goncalo Amaral’s team, has ever provided any. Instead, after offering up their preferred plotters, people have said more or less this: “Just look at what has been done for them. Starting with the ambassador’s visit there has been a level of support for the pair that is absolutely unheard of for ordinary people. Planned protection is the only theory that accounts for this unprecedented support.”

So the one statement in support of the protection theory has been shown to be untrue'.

But surely Blacksmith's argument is flawed. Those who believe the McC's have government protection believe that this is because the pair 'know' something or someone and are therefore not 'ordinary', hence the 'level of support for the pair...is absolutely unheard of for ordinary people'.

If GMcK has been protected by the UK government, how do we know it's not because he has extraordinary knowledge and power ie. evidence of US free energy suppression, a cover-up of UFO activity and other technologies potentially useful to the public.

I notice he also claims that there was a 'huge security stand down' on September 11 2001 and that this was 'no mistake' - suggesting that 'US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days'. Here, he seems to be suggesting that the US perpetrated the twin tower attacks on themselves - a theory that does bear serious consideration.

It surely is flawed. The arguments against protection he offers are quite ridiculous. But he ignores other evidence, it was Gordon Brown himself who said it was a matter of national security.
We aren't looking for police files which have disappeared for how would we know? But the ambassador being on hand within hours was highly unusual to put it mildly.
Comparing the mcCann case with GMcK is pointless. Imo the US has decided it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.
The extradition case was fought in the normal way, slow and profitable for lawyers.
Making him out to be autistic in 2008 was a clever move, but the main reason the US don't want him is that it would be counter productive to do so. In fact the US may have been trying to get out of it as much as GMcK.
The case was a useful filler for the press and a front page kept in reserve for when the government needed it.
Nothing like the McCann case which has its tentacles in all the right places.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 22 Oct - 19:10

How would Blacksmith explain the empty cats
file No. 19309 on Gerry? Is this not evidence
of a kind of protection by people high up?
http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 22 Oct - 21:18

Not sure, but I've read that its normal for medical personnel etc to have these files set up and for them to remain empty until or unless something needs to be filed in there.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 22 Oct - 21:52

Wintabells wrote:Not sure, but I've read that its normal for medical personnel etc to have these files set up and for them to remain empty until or unless something needs to be filed in there.

So there are thousands or even hundreds of thousands of these files set up for medical personnel etc. all complete with numbers allocated and stored which are deemed to remain empty unless the person concerned actually does something which warrants an entry. If this were indeed the case, wouldn't it be possible to find an empty file on just about every doctor, nurse etc. in the country?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 22 Oct - 22:21

That's not the case here though. We know that because Kate and Gerry would have become doctors at different times, probably before they married. So why the cats file in their married names and it's for both of them.?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Reality keeps working Empty Date of registration as doctors

Post  Guest Mon 22 Oct - 22:35

This was discussed on the Jill Havern forum.

Both Kate and Gerry were provisionally registered with the GMC on 14th July 1992 and fully registered on 17th and 1st August 1993 respectively.

They were in the same academic year so there is nothing significant about them being first registered on the same date.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 22 Oct - 23:00

marxman wrote:How would Blacksmith explain the empty cats
file No. 19309 on Gerry? Is this not evidence
of a kind of protection by people high up?
http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html

This is an extremely good point Blacksmith - Reality keeps working 307691
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 23 Oct - 0:20

This is a really weak correlation that has been drawn between these two cases by Blacksmith
They are entirely different and the dynamics in either situation are both complex but in different ways.

The 'link', however is that 'public opinion' (as perceived or perpetuated by the media) is strong in support of both.

Gary Mck was small fry and with regard to extradition there were other factors involved on a racial dynamic as well.
Less we forget that 'Babar Ahmad' was shipped off to USA with 3 other terror suspects and 'Babar Ahmad' actually DID have Aspergers!
Practically the same day Gary got let off...

If we had the time or inclination we could draw a family tree of the Mccann's powerful network
with squiggly lines indicating inferred connections etc masonic etc.

A further correlation is how Jimmy Saville et al got away with what they did... If we crack how Jimmy did what he did and got away with it, we will crack the Mcann's network.

Come to think of it, the style of the blog is different. I think that perhaps blacksmith has been hacked.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 23 Oct - 2:30

T4two wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Not sure, but I've read that its normal for medical personnel etc to have these files set up and for them to remain empty until or unless something needs to be filed in there.

So there are thousands or even hundreds of thousands of these files set up for medical personnel etc. all complete with numbers allocated and stored which are deemed to remain empty unless the person concerned actually does something which warrants an entry. If this were indeed the case, wouldn't it be possible to find an empty file on just about every doctor, nurse etc. in the country?

I couldn't remember what I'd read on this subject, T4two, so I accept that my comment was probably completely inaccurate. I've just found a load of info on the CATS system here, if anyone wants to read more about it:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1354-gerald-mccann-cats-system-registration-number-19309
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 23 Oct - 6:46

Wintabells wrote:
T4two wrote:

I couldn't remember what I'd read on this subject, T4two, so I accept that my comment was probably completely inaccurate. I've just found a load of info on the CATS system here, if anyone wants to read more about it:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1354-gerald-mccann-cats-system-registration-number-19309

There was also Yvonne Martin the social worker who recognised David Payne and was clearly uncomfortable about how or where she knew him from. If it were the case the other rmedical members of the Tapas group would also have files, I have never seen or heard evidence to suggest such files exist.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 23 Oct - 7:17

mossman wrote:
Wintabells wrote:
T4two wrote:

There was also Yvonne Martin the social worker who recognised David Payne and was clearly uncomfortable about how or where she knew him from. If it were the case the other rmedical members of the Tapas group would also have files, I have never seen or heard evidence to suggest such files exist.

There was I believe a 'Plymouth connection'. YM worked there, DP worked there at some stage and also iirc another one of the Tapas. I saw a blog on it once.

No, imo the style of this Blacksmith piece isn't as well crafted as his previous ones and is also totally lacking in humour. I hope this is a one-off, perhaps he's bored as he says in the article, perhaps someone else wrote it.
The list of his other articles at the bottom of the page has been changed to give a summary of the contents.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 23 Oct - 7:25

I have to disagree, Having a CAT file is not a good thing.
A file is created because a document has to be filed. One never creates a file without having something to put in it. Not even - or especially not - on a database retrieval system.
My thinking is that emptying a file would be fairly simple but erasing it would mean a gap in a series of files which would be noted by those 'not in the loop'.
In other words, you'd be interrupting the numbering sequence, one of these things that data systems notice jolly quickly. Removing the file altogether would probably have triggered an investigation.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 23 Oct - 7:31

tigger wrote:
mossman wrote:
Wintabells wrote:
T4two wrote:

There was I believe a 'Plymouth connection'. YM worked there, DP worked there at some stage and also iirc another one of the Tapas. I saw a blog on it once.

No, imo the style of this Blacksmith piece isn't as well crafted as his previous ones and is also totally lacking in humour. I hope this is a one-off, perhaps he's bored as he says in the article, perhaps someone else wrote it.
The list of his other articles at the bottom of the page has been changed to give a summary of the contents.

Hi Tigger, yes there was a Plymouth connection. YM wrote annonomously to the police at the otuset though setting out her concerns and later came forward to give a statement in person. She was never 100% happy that she knew him through the course of her work in a purely professional manner and suggested it was investigated.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 23 Oct - 17:24

Loopdaloop wrote:This is a really weak correlation that has been drawn between these two cases by Blacksmith
They are entirely different and the dynamics in either situation are both complex but in different ways.

The 'link', however is that 'public opinion' (as perceived or perpetuated by the media) is strong in support of both.

Gary Mck was small fry and with regard to extradition there were other factors involved on a racial dynamic as well.
Less we forget that 'Babar Ahmad' was shipped off to USA with 3 other terror suspects and 'Babar Ahmad' actually DID have Aspergers!
Practically the same day Gary got let off...

If we had the time or inclination we could draw a family tree of the Mccann's powerful network
with squiggly lines indicating inferred connections etc masonic etc.

A further correlation is how Jimmy Saville et al got away with what they did... If we crack how Jimmy did what he did and got away with it, we will crack the Mcann's network.

Come to think of it, the style of the blog is different. I think that perhaps blacksmith has been hacked.

The style is very different imo. It's also not as clever, which is what we expect Blacksmith to be.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 23 Oct - 18:39

If, as some posters have pointed out, that
this 'backsmith' is a rogue,or his goodself
deviating from his usual form. Why does
he not confirm its he or advice that he has
been hacked?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 23 Oct - 19:44

It reads like Blacksmith to me - I have no doubt that it's his own work and there'll be further posts to explain his thinking in more detail.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 23 Oct - 19:46

Perhaps he has been possessed by Stephen Birch.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down