Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN

+14
tigger
matthew
weissnicht
Panda
kitti
Me
margaret
T4two
mossman
AnnaEsse
Christina
jeanmonroe
frencheuropean
Annabel
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Empty McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN

Post  Annabel Mon 25 Mar - 15:11

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.nl/2013/03/mccanns-champion-will-real-jim-gamble.html

Sparkline 87,834
Sunday, 24 March 2013
McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?

It appears I have offended Jim Gamble, former Northern Ireland Police Chief and former Chief Executive of Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre.

For those who may have forgotten, Mr. Gamble formed a close alliance with the McCanns, after their daughter Madeleine went missing, making them ‘Poster People’ for his CEOP Website, as well as involving them in other Campaigns.

I asked Mr. Gamble, via his twitter account, whether it was still his insistence that Madeleine McCann was abducted?

His response, I found to be quite astonishing:
“I am not sure that I gave ever (sic) insisted any particular theory”

Could this really be THE Jim Gamble?

The Jim Gamble who invited Gerry McCann to a CEOP conference entitled 'Taken: Sexually-motivated child abductions' to deliver the final speech??
The Jim Gamble who oversaw the making of the CEOP Viral video ‘A Minute for Madeleine’, a heart-rending appeal to the abductor, or those who know the abductor, to make contact and “Do the right thing”.

The Jim Gamble who said of Madeleine’s ABDUCTOR, in an interview with the Guardian:
"The person who's done it knows they have done it," said Gamble. "They will be paranoid, and it is likely that someone close to them will see that paranoia, or that as the pressure builds someone close to them who knows they have done it, and who is no longer a friend, might come forward. One thing is sure: the person who did this will be watching and listening."

???

Clearly, this is a DIFFERENT Jim Gamble on Twitter, for THIS Jim Gamble now says:
“Until an investigation comes up with definitive answers I'm not sure we can say exactly what happened”.

Which was rather precisely the POINT of my question, given Mr. Gamble’s very obvious, tangible and unequivocal support of the McCanns and the ABDUCTION theory.

When I point this out to him, he responds,
“She is still missing. I am not going to play word games with you”.

ONE thing which is very apparent and repetitive in Mr. Gamble’s tweets about the case is his assertion that the McCanns have been “victimised”, “Bullied” and “harassed”.

"I am sure however that the parents should not be bullied"......."I am if the opinion that the parents are harassed and bullied"....." I take it you don't support abusive & malign attacks on the parents?"

Here is MY response to him, in full:

"Mr. Gamble, I am categorically NOT playing games of any kind, word or otherwise. You have demonstrably been a vociferous supporter of the McCanns over the past few years, clearly propagating the theory that Madeleine McCann was abducted, and I merely wanted to know why it was you were so certain that the little girl WAS abducted.

Your initial response was "I am not sure that I gave ever insisted any particular theory", and I am reiterating that it is patently simple to demonstrate that you HAVE.
That, of course, is your prerogative and I am in no way derogating you for your opinion.

Additionally, you keep responding to my questions that you are witnessing a lot of "bullying" of Madeleines' parents, Kate and Gerry. Are you suggesting that anyone who wishes to dispute or doubt that Madeleine was abducted is, in fact, a BULLY?

I fully agree and accept that there are some sections of the online community who have posted despicable material relating to the case and who have adopted a course of action that could be deemed bullying, but my queries and questions, along with those many OTHERS who wish to voice the same opinions, can not surely be included in that?"

Mr. Gamble hasn’t, as yet, responded, nor do I expect him to.

He DID, however, take issue with other tweeters who made comments, and he also suggested that he would be seeking Legal recourse:-
“I will be in touch” He writes, cryptically, if not a little menacingly, including ME in his message.

A quick perusal through Mr. Gamble’s Twitter timeline will quickly establish his apparent and obvious devotion to stopping Online Bullying and abuse.

Which makes it all the more remarkable when you consider that some of the people he FOLLOWS and supports, on Twitter, are renowned and regular abusers and bullies of those who do NOT bully or harass Madeleine’s parents, but simply elect NOT to believe that Madeleine McCann was abducted!

He converses with, re-tweets and follows those who haunt those forums and web pages, specifically designed, set up and launched to provide an ABUSE platform against anyone who deviates from the Madeleine abduction theory.

Web pages that publish personal and private information, photographs of individuals and in some cases, their families and CHILDREN, ‘outing’ who they refer to as ‘Pitchforkers’ or ‘Haters’ simply because they do not share their opinions.

People who undertake extensive and elaborate CYBERSTALKING in order to vilify and abuse anyone who opines anything differently to what the McCanns and their subservient PRESS adhere to.

So this clearly CAN’T be THE Jim Gamble, but an imposter, or someone who has hacked his twitter account.

As I tweeted:
“PLEASE NOTE: TROLL ALERT @Jgineqe account, purporting to be Jim Gamble, formerly of CEOP, is probably FAKE, unless proven otherwise!”

Quick as a flash, jumping to his defence is none other than the infamous Father Jack!, (@urcrazytoo) a person who has made 17,500 tweets, EXCLUSIVELY abusing, goading and ridiculing everyone and anyone who elects not to agree with the seeming CULT to which this individual subscribes!

Even QUICKER was the defence of Father Jack himself, made by........Jim GAMBLE!!

When I referred to the former using a derogative, if not marginally abusive term, Gamble responded:
“Classic”, why resort to abusive language?”

Because, Mr. Gamble, you can’t argue with a Troll. They’ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

So you’ll have to forgive me if, you are indeed the REAL Jim Gamble and it WAS you who ‘penned’ the conversation we held on twitter .

Alas, my assertion that you are a troll still stands. By standing against, and encouraging the derogating of anyone who chooses NOT to support the McCanns, along with labelling them as bullies and abusers by virtue of their opinions, is trolling.
In addition to which, ANYONE who cares to FOLLOW and associate with the incorrigible and puerile Father Jack can only be a troll!

Of course, if you still wish to seek “legal recourse”, then let me know. I’ll give you my address to send the subpoena.

Godbless Madeleine McCann, wherever you may be.
Posted by Spudgun at 12:42
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Empty Re: McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN

Post  tanszi Mon 25 Mar - 15:49

can it be that he wants to put some distance between his previous support for the abduction .... does he now have concerns that Madeleine was not abducted ..... interesting. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Empty Re: McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN

Post  margaret Mon 25 Mar - 18:33

Uh oh.... One of their most fervent supporters has dumped them. What's gamble heard through the grapevine to distance himself then?

Love how he tried to deny supporting the abduction theory! Has gamble had the wind put up him McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN 294124

I agree tanszi, veeeeery interesting. McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN 944533
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 25 Mar - 20:16

They are heartbroken parents IMO. Lets simply agree to differ ..That is Mr Gambles public viewable view
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 25 Mar - 21:22

IMO CAT number may have been an admin issue. Created in case the investigation developed lines of local enquiry

I am beginning to see why some people put 2 & 2 together & get 5.

I think the link refers to a system being piloted in Notts during my time. CEOP did not have or use it

2=2=5 Jim Gamble says, when not knowing the CAT system

He follows many McCann cult fans & has told one tweeter to cease & desist...Carter Ruck style McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 25 Mar - 21:33

When was that CAT file made?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 25 Mar - 21:40

so, Jim gamble obviously and clear as day distances himself from his previous position and instead of getting gamble to expand upon his new perspective, Spudgun wants to push him into a corner and taunt him about changing his mind! Prat.

Softly
Softly
Catch
A
Monkey

However spudgun laid the nuts and then ran around going ooga booga.
He needs to learn when hes onto a winner.

Very disapointing that spudgun decided to troll him as that tweet was very significant as spud prob caught him offguard.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 25 Mar - 22:10

Gamble flooded the entire world with his viral video, who could blame Spudgun for having caught him in a twitter's corner and spilled on him a bucket of cold water?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 26 Mar - 0:31

Will the REAL Jim Gamble please stand up Mark II

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN BGPNpnwCYAERgJ5
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina Tue 26 Mar - 2:19

Confused as to who Mike is in that tweet?

I thought Gamble was trying to draw the McCanns out at the time, but now I just don't know. I had to stop using Twitter due to the sheer grossness of certain Tweeters (on both sides, actually). Why not use clear facts without the abuse? I rarely make a post or comment anywhere any more because of this madness. I still have to read though and follow with interest and interminable hope that Dr Amaral is completely exonerated. May the McCanns at least lose that case and that it is publicised worldwide.

The parents have undoubtedly and consistently lied. They are despicable, they are trying to destroy those who have spoken against them, and they certainly know what happened.

May justice prevail. I'm still waiting along with everyone else!
Christina
Christina
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 26 Mar - 2:37

http://regretsandramblings.wordpress.com/tag/portugal/page/2/

Jim Gamble, let’s get one obvious question out of the way, first-up: from everything you know personally about the McCanns and the case, do you believe they had anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance?

JIM GAMBLE, FMR HEAD, CHILD PROTECTION CENTRE (CEOP): If it ever came out that either of the McCanns were involved in this, I will be absolutely shocked.
KERRY O’BRIEN: Why do you say that?
JIM GAMBLE: But I’m a human being, you know, and we can err. I’m simply saying that I would be shocked if either one of them were proven to be involved in any way in this.

STRANGELY THAT'S WHAT 500 SUPPORTERS OF ADRIAN PROUT SAID.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8897664/Wife-killer-landowner-Adrian-Prout-admits-guilt-two-years-after-conviction-for-killing-Kate-Prout.html

http://www.ledburyreporter.co.uk/news/5003952.Facebook_campaign_supports_convicted_Adrian_Prout/

Now thanks to the efforts of his daughter Laura and his new fiancée’s daughter, Jade Garlick, hundreds have joined internet groups demanding his release.
They include relatives, friends and well-wishers who have expressed shock at the conviction and even alleged Mrs Prout is alive and well.

THE SAME ADRIAN PROUT THAT FOUR YEARS AFTER KILLING HIS WIFE ADMITTED TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT HE DID IN FACT KILL HER

PROUTS 'SUPPORTERS' were "SHOCKED" AT HAVING BEEN DUPED BY THEIR 'HERO' ADRIAN PROUT!
Their 'FREE ADRIAN PROUT' Facebook page, and their 'FREE ADRIAN PROUT' petition, NO BODY, NO PROOF.
HIS "SUPPORTERS" WERE MADE TO LOOK, AND ARE, THE BIGGEST MUGS ON THE PLANET!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/innocence-for-adrian-prout/signatures

Just a few 'comments'
Name: Jade Garlick on Jul 13, 2010
Comments: Adrian is INNOCENT
Name: Karen Heath on Jul 13, 2010
Comments: Adrian is an innocent man and this should never of happened. A Miscarriage has been done and the people who have done this to Adrian knows who they are. WE DO TO.!!! What goes around comes around..... love mexxxxx
Name: Debbie Wilcox on Jul 13, 2010
Comments: Please don't let Adrian rot in prison for a crime he didn't commit!
Name: Jan Turner on Jul 14, 2010
Comments: Adrian should not be in prison he's a great bloke and a miscarriage of justice has been done, he needs to come out to his family we miss him and the police should find kate and put her in prison
Home Justice For Adrian Prout
Wrongly Accused Person
No body, no evidence, no proof.
Adrian Prout was convicted on pure speculation.
REALLY?????????????

AND THEN THIS AFTER HE CONFESSES.

Name: Durrrr! on Nov 18, 2011
Comments: Adrian would never 'urt nobody blah blah hes innocent until proven gilty blah blah ive known him all me life and he aint capable of cold blooded murder blah blah..I'm ashamed to be british blah blah it's someone else wot done it..blah blah Flag 424
Name: H.E. Doneit on Nov 18, 2011
Comments: Not only a murderer, but has ruined the lives of Debbie & her kids Austin & Laura who took him at face value and believed his lies. What a piece of scum to murder his estranged wife because she was prepared to fight for her divorce settlement. Well done the police and the British judicial system.

WILL WE EVER SAY THIS IN THE CASE OF WEE MADELEINE?

Well done the police and the British judicial system.!

Let's hope 'our Jim' isn't too shocked at being made to look like a right foolish mug!

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Christina Tue 26 Mar - 3:06

I would love to see JG shocked. Good. Because it would be appropriate and correct. How long it will be God only knows.

Please let it be soon.
Christina
Christina
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 26 Mar - 4:25

kitti wrote:When was that CAT file made?
Before PDL
Don't remember the date, but I have seen it. Maybe Anna Esse is the one who knows where it is. Can't remember, sorry.

And to the empty file, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jim Gample who emptied it, together with LP constable who was soooo christian and adored mccanns. As I say, I wouldn't be surprised, not that I accuse them doing it.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 26 Mar - 6:47

weissnicht wrote:
kitti wrote:When was that CAT file made?
Before PDL
Don't remember the date, but I have seen it. Maybe Anna Esse is the one who knows where it is. Can't remember, sorry.

And to the empty file, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jim Gample who emptied it, together with LP constable who was soooo christian and adored mccanns. As I say, I wouldn't be surprised, not that I accuse them doing it.

Not me! Sorry. I know somebody here is good on this one, though, but I can't recall who.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 26 Mar - 6:56

The Leicester Police in a letter of the 16th May 2008 told the PJ that Kate has a CAT file 19309 - another letter with information on Gerry gives the same number.

As to possible wiping of data I came across this:

@jonsnowC4: Shocking revelation C4 News tonight:Private investigators and bent cops have been accessing police computer system and erasing/changing data

@jonsnowC4: Serious and Organised Crime Agency report has been in Home Office for three years: no action taken despite evidence of nmassive corruption

Link to report here http://www.channel4.com/news/new-police-corruption-alleged-in-secret-report
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 26 Mar - 7:35

'mike' is Mike Hardy.

I would like to see this two page fact sheet that supports the abduction theory though my guess is is DOESN'T Include the dogs.

It probably disputes the pj and makes them look liars.....let's see it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 26 Mar - 8:30

tigger wrote:The Leicester Police in a letter of the 16th May 2008 told the PJ that Kate has a CAT file 19309 - another letter with information on Gerry gives the same number.

As to possible wiping of data I came across this:

@jonsnowC4: Shocking revelation C4 News tonight:Private investigators and bent cops have been accessing police computer system and erasing/changing data

@jonsnowC4: Serious and Organised Crime Agency report has been in Home Office for three years: no action taken despite evidence of nmassive corruption

Link to report here http://www.channel4.com/news/new-police-corruption-alleged-in-secret-report

Thanks tigger, I remember that File Number , empty but related to Gerry and suspected paedophilia, dont remember there being a file on Kate.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Empty the two 'reports' mentioned @ Kitti

Post  tigger Tue 26 Mar - 9:15

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN Screen19

I got this of twitter, found it very difficult to process and could not copy and paste or even zoom.

With a bit of zoom it can be read though, looks like the same outdated arguments.

As the interviewer in the Expresso interview Sept. 08 said: 40 apartments were investigated and the dogs only marked yours. Ten cars and they only reacted to yours.

The only argument Gerry has for that is to diss the dogs. Thank goodness he's not doing much medical work. On statistical principles alone, whether the dogs found cadaver odour/blood or not, the alerts themselves speak volumes.

Their own reactions to the results were if anything more damning than the results of the CSI dogs.

They initially never denied there was cadaver odour, they tried to explain it away with the kind of excuse one might hear from a ten year old.

Last edited by tigger on Tue 26 Mar - 9:25; edited 1 time in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 26 Mar - 9:21

So two parents and two file numbers. Even if, as Clarrie would say, there is a wholly innocent explanation for the existence of the file numbers, surely the fact they are empty cant be explained away ?

Even if the files were created as normal procedure when a child disappears, surely this would be stated in the file ? Some statement to the effect that it was created as a result of a child being reported abducted or whatever.

To assign a number and have absolutely nothing there would surely at the very least create chaos within the system and lead to a very long file list, many of which contain nothing !

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 26 Mar - 9:31

If you zoom in on paragraph 3 it is stated that the dogs found traces of blood from previous holidaymakers in 5a, even a PJ Officer. The bit that intrigued me was finding evidence of madeleine in the street hours after she disappeaared by the Portugese dogs.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 26 Mar - 9:48

Panda wrote:If you zoom in on paragraph 3 it is stated that the dogs found traces of blood from previous holidaymakers in 5a, even a PJ Officer. The bit that intrigued me was finding evidence of madeleine in the street hours after she disappeaared by the Portugese dogs.

Panda, was that where the trail stopped abruptly and the sample scent they were given was on a towel ? The towel could have been used by anybody so they are incorrect to state it was Madeleine, IMO.

If that is the trail this paragraph refers to, I think it more correct to say the dogs picked up the scent of whoever used the towel......

In the same way it can be said the dogs picked up cadaver scent in apartment 5a and there is only one person missing....but they have not said it was Madeleine......

The dogs alerted to one apartment and one car, both of which were in the ownership of the persons who are missing a child......but they have not said it was Madeleine.......

These people cannot have it both ways. It cannot be definitely Madeleine when it suits them and unreliable alerts at other times.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 26 Mar - 10:06

mossman wrote:
Panda wrote:If you zoom in on paragraph 3 it is stated that the dogs found traces of blood from previous holidaymakers in 5a, even a PJ Officer. The bit that intrigued me was finding evidence of madeleine in the street hours after she disappeaared by the Portugese dogs.

Panda, was that where the trail stopped abruptly and the sample scent they were given was on a towel ? The towel could have been used by anybody so they are incorrect to state it was Madeleine, IMO.

If that is the trail this paragraph refers to, I think it more correct to say the dogs picked up the scent of whoever used the towel......

In the same way it can be said the dogs picked up cadaver scent in apartment 5a and there is only one person missing....but they have not said it was Madeleine......

The dogs alerted to one apartment and one car, both of which were in the ownership of the persons who are missing a child......but they have not said it was Madeleine.......

These people cannot have it both ways. It cannot be definitely Madeleine when it suits them and unreliable alerts at other times.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6712-kate-and-dogs-all-sorts

Various reports on the early searches by the GNR dogs. The GNR officer asked for clothes, got the blanket. The following day no blanket, but a towel.
GNR weren't at all sure that it was used by Maddie.
Imo, considering they were sharing hairbrushes, toothbrushes - can't see the towels being left out.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 26 Mar - 10:35

Considering Not one hair of Madeleine's was found in the apartment 5A...Gerry had to return to Rothley to find a hair on Maddies pillow
No DNA that matched maddie ..shared hairbrush/toothbrush ...
Just what did the parents give the GNR as a scent trail ?
Signs are that 5A was cleaned thouroughly (6-8 British Cleaners?)
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 26 Mar - 10:38

Wasn't there a towel found in a Barn somewhere, or was that a Blanket.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 26 Mar - 10:53

Panda wrote:Wasn't there a towel found in a Barn somewhere, or was that a Blanket.

I remember the story, it was said to be a towel with an aztec design.

Can someone explain what's gone on with this story? Last night it was being tweeted that Jim Gamble account was fake.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next