Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh dear another lawsuit coming?? kate runs IN MEMORY OF MADDIE

+4
interested
mossman
pennylane
Justiceforallkids
8 posters

Go down

oh dear another  lawsuit  coming?? kate runs  IN  MEMORY  OF MADDIE Empty oh dear another lawsuit coming?? kate runs IN MEMORY OF MADDIE

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 22 Apr - 9:04

KATE MCCANN SAYS THANKS FOR LONDON MARATHON SUPPORT
ABOVE: Kate McCann at the London Marathon finish line
“
I want to say thank you to everyone who sponsored me
”

Kate McCann
22nd April 2013
By Marc Walker

IT was an emotional day for Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine, as she ran in memory of her daughter.

Kate, 45, who finished the race in around four hours, took part to raise vital cash for the charity Missing People.

She said: “The charity asked me if I was interested.

“The initial answer was no, but then the seed was sown and I knew it would create awareness.

“Obviously, we know what it’s like to have someone missing, but there are a lot of families out there like us. I want to say thank you to everyone who sponsored me.”

She was supported by her husband Gerry, 46, and their twin children Sean and Amelie, eight.

The couple, of Rothley, Leics, have been searching for Maddie since the youngster disappeared aged three in 2007 in Praia da Luz, Portugal, during a family holiday.

Madeleine vanished on May 3, just a few days before her fourth birthday.
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
oh dear another  lawsuit  coming?? kate runs  IN  MEMORY  OF MADDIE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear another  lawsuit  coming?? kate runs  IN  MEMORY  OF MADDIE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

oh dear another  lawsuit  coming?? kate runs  IN  MEMORY  OF MADDIE Empty Re: oh dear another lawsuit coming?? kate runs IN MEMORY OF MADDIE

Post  Guest Mon 22 Apr - 9:50

This sickfest is from that bastion of responsible journalism (!) The Daily Star.

I wonder if they will change "in memory of" to "in honour of" to avoid accusations of hindering the search for Madeleine by suggesting that she is dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

oh dear another  lawsuit  coming?? kate runs  IN  MEMORY  OF MADDIE Empty Re: oh dear another lawsuit coming?? kate runs IN MEMORY OF MADDIE

Post  malena stool Mon 22 Apr - 10:24

It's just a pity Kate didn't have Madeleine in mind when she was out on the razz 6 years ago on freebie plonk, or when the Portuguese asked her if she was aware she was hindering the search for her daughter by refusing to answer.

malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
oh dear another  lawsuit  coming?? kate runs  IN  MEMORY  OF MADDIE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear another  lawsuit  coming?? kate runs  IN  MEMORY  OF MADDIE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Apr - 10:25

Good spot, JFAK!

I watched the Marathon programme on BBC2 yesterday and they had loads of different people on. But they actually devoted more airtime to two guys dressed as a camel than they did Saint Kate. She only got a tiny clip. If she'd been hoping to hijack the Marathon then it's fell very, very flat and she's run 26 miles for nothing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 22 Apr - 16:01

Completes a 26-mile marathon, and still looks perky. Mommie dearest is as fit as a fiddle isn't she.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 22 Apr - 17:22

pennylane wrote:Completes a 26-mile marathon, and still looks perky. Mommie dearest is as fit as a fiddle isn't she.

Well she has been running for six years non-stop. What's another few miles.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 22 Apr - 18:32

Pity she didn't run around looking for Madeleine six years ago, oh wait, she didn't have to, she "knew". Maybe she did run the marathon "in memory" of what happened to Madeleine

I can't think of anyone less qualified to represent Missing People.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 22 Apr - 20:48

'in memory of' surely indicates someone who's dead?

First we have the forgiveness for the paedo/abductor and now 'in memory of'. although these may not be her own words.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 22 Apr - 21:49

Is the Daily Star owned by the same Guy who owns the Daily Express? Was that the best the McCanns could do ? Have the rest of the Dailies got more important news, like the Bombs at the Boston Olympics, the Syria conflict etc. The McCanns must be miffed that they no longer command attention.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 22 Apr - 22:08

Panda wrote:Is the Daily Star owned by the same Guy who owns the Daily Express? Was that the best the McCanns could do ? Have the rest of the Dailies got more important news, like the Bombs at the Boston Olympics, the Syria conflict etc. The McCanns must be miffed that they no longer command attention.
They'll be having strong words with Mitchell demanding to know just what he's going to do to keep them on page one.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 23 Apr - 10:30

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:Is the Daily Star owned by the same Guy who owns the Daily Express? Was that the best the McCanns could do ? Have the rest of the Dailies got more important news, like the Bombs at the Boston Olympics, the Syria conflict etc. The McCanns must be miffed that they no longer command attention.
They'll be having strong words with Mitchell demanding to know just what he's going to do to keep them on page one.
I think Clarence masterminded this , has there ever been a photo of ALL the McCanns playing happy families???? I havn't seen this one and with the upcoming trial with Amaral, Kate's book , publicity for Kate's marathon run he has done them proud.Now, here's the mystery.....why didn't any other Paper follow up like they usually do??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 23 Apr - 11:30

morning panda -- i think unless there is something big to report re the mcanns the worm has turned -- why give them any more time on the front page -- and the i forgive abductor story imo will put most people off reading anything else -- more than a home goal -- but where can they go now ? another sighting -- nah done that too many times -- my moneys on were moving on this is the last -- bla bla we are protecting the twins -- one big story -- could even have kate and gerry no more together -- or we have got back together after a small split -- its gotta be worth a read now
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 23 Apr - 11:47

cass wrote:morning panda -- i think unless there is something big to report re the mcanns the worm has turned -- why give them any more time on the front page -- and the i forgive abductor story imo will put most people off reading anything else -- more than a home goal -- but where can they go now ? another sighting -- nah done that too many times -- my moneys on were moving on this is the last -- bla bla we are protecting the twins -- one big story -- could even have kate and gerry no more together -- or we have got back together after a small split -- its gotta be worth a read now
Hi cass, as far as I know there is no Trial date set, the Portugese Judiciary should have set it by now so the McCanns don't have more time time to make money . Kate did say a while ago this Book would be her last , a kind of end game for the Family. I really could not believe her when she said the children were discussing Madeleine in school with other children.!!! when is she going to let the twins move on ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 23 Apr - 11:58

panda madeleine has been one of the most ever child that has been in our press ever -- the twins are growing up from 18 mths old they have lives their lifes for 6 years on hold so to speak -- its time that they got what could be classed as normal child hood -- away from media only their parents can do this for them -- they have to go to school children are cruel -- i feel so sorry for them i realy do -- not only this the tapas children will all be at school age too -- whatever the case maybe re all this as a grandmother i would be saying move on now -- sy are doing a review there is no need at all for all this anymore -- although we see kerry in the papers now and again not as much -- unless kerry is doing something being active going to greece and working with greece police -- kate mcann could take a leaf out of kerry book -- on how to conduct herself
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 23 Apr - 12:24

Cass, from Day 1 the McCanns, especially Gerry, saw this as a money making venture and set up the Company to raise money with the speed of light.
Had the money been spent wisely and actually been used to employ Detectives experiencced in tracing missing children I could forgive them for using their connections to get the maximum publicity. I have nothing but contempt for the Pair of them , they have made Madeleine a cash cow for so many people and given no thought to how the twins must feel, seeing photos of their Parents and reading about the "sightings. " I remember the Documentary shown on Channel 4 showing Kate sitting at the kitchen table painting with the Twins. She painted Madeleine's name and asked "who's this"? One of them shouted a name and Kate said "no silly ,it's Madeleine. "If those twins grow up to be normal it will be a miracle.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down