Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

+33
Keela
pennylane
kitti
almostgothic
DavidA
wjk
tanszi
AnnaEsse
mossman
quickfingers
marxman
mara thon
chrissie1
jeanmonroe
interested
Hongkong Phooey
lynn
jassi
A_T
Panda
macgee
margaret
Badboy
SteveT
Loopdaloop
frencheuropean
princess_leia
welshy
Freja53
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
Angelina
the slave
37 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' Empty Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  mara thon Sun 13 Oct - 0:23

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccann-key-details-were-wrong-230815139.html

British detectives working on the Madeleine McCann investigation are set to reveal that key details in the timeline that led to her disappearance were wrong.

The revised details will emerge in a BBC Crimewatch appeal on the case to be broadcast on Monday, which will also feature a 25-minute reconstruction of the events six years ago.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, of the Metropolitan Police, told Sky News: "Primarily what we sought to do from the beginning is try and bring everything back to zero if you like - to try to take everything back to the beginning and then re-analyse and reassess everything accepting nothing."

The new appeal will include a reconstruction of the "latest, most detailed understanding" of the events around the time Madeleine went missing.

Scotland Yard has revealed a vast log of mobile phone traffic could be the key to finding out what happened to the youngster.

Detectives are also poised next week to release a number of computer-generated images of two German-speaking men they wish to speak to.

Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry, have welcomed the fresh impetus given to the investigation, although their anguish is undiminished.

Gerry McCann tells the Crimewatch appeal: "When it’s a special occasion, when you should be your happiest, and Madeleine is not there, that’s when it really hits home. Obviously, Madeleine’s birthday goes without saying, that’s when its more poignant."

Madeleine disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3 2007 as her parents dined at a nearby restaurant with friends.

British detectives launched a fresh investigation in July this year
- two years into a review of the case.

The Metropolitan Police now has a team of six Portuguese detectives based in Faro who are carrying out inquiries on its behalf.

The Portuguese investigation is officially closed but authorities there are backing the Scotland Yard inquiry and officers from both countries will work together in pursuing new leads.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  mara thon Sun 13 Oct - 0:27

So here we go, the time lines are being altered, no doubt to get the Mccanns and friends off the hook and somebody else on it. Whitewash brushes at the ready yet again.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  interested Sun 13 Oct - 0:31

At the very least I don't see "abducted" mentioned - "disappeared" and "went missing" instead.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 0:33

If Madeleine was the ball girl at her father's tennis match at 6:00 O'clock, how could she have been in 5A at 6:30, bathed and ready for bed, all dressed up like an angel in white, according to Payne's rogatory statement? How are they going to explain that one?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 0:36

agree Iris I checked the PJ files, Maddie didn't go to her father tennis lesson. She, K and the twins were at the apartment, had bathed were having biscuits and milk. although it was arranged it didn't happen, according to Ks statement to the PJ.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 0:39

tanszi wrote:agree Iris I checked the PJ files, Maddie didn't go to her father tennis lesson.  She, K and the twins were at the apartment, had bathed were having biscuits and milk.  although it was arranged it didn't happen, according to Ks statement to the PJ.
If we can see these horrendous discrepancies, tanszi, why can't the bloody police and Crimewatch???? Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' 816281
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 0:45

because it suits them not to is all I can conclude. always assuming that the Daily Fail is correctly reporting whatever "source" is telling them.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 13 Oct - 0:56

According to the Sunday Express, Redwood said, "The timeline WE have now established......." This does seem like a whitewash to protect/save the McCanns, the first timeline provided by the tapas bunch raised too many discrepancies and suspicions.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 13 Oct - 1:07

Is there a difference between corruption and whitewash?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 13 Oct - 8:09

What excuses are they going to come up for finding the timelines wrong after almost 7 years and IF they are wrong then surely it proves that the whole group of them were lying at that time and have continued to lie up until now? Just how corrupt is NSY? I strongly suspect very corrupt or at the very least willing to be corrupt for the same purpose the Mccanns have been kept well protected. The world must be laughing at the so called British justice, which obviously simply does not exist.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 13 Oct - 8:11

mara thon wrote:So here we go, the time lines are being altered, no doubt to get the Mccanns and friends off the hook and somebody else on it.  Whitewash brushes at the ready yet again.
Oh dear! I'm already thinking that with the original timelines given by the Tapas Crew, especially Kate and Gerry, abduction was well nigh impossible. So, how to make abduction possible? Tweak those timelines. Kate McCann wasn't in the apartment at 6pm with tired children and David Payne didn't see three little angels in white already bathed at 6.30pm cos that doesn't work! Simples! Sorted!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 13 Oct - 8:18

They can rubbish the PJ all they want, they can claim bad translators, they can even say the group were so distraught whilst giving their statements they were confused.

BUT. What about the truthful book ? Kate McCanns own words, written years afterwards, all based on the original impossible timeline. How is that explained ?

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 8:25

I just turned on sky news and they are reporting and showing bits from the Crimewatch programme. It looks as though SY have been leading the McCanns on, maybe I am being optimisticLOL Think about it though....if Madeleine was on the Tennis Court, how could OBrien have gone to 5a at Gerry's request.? How could Gerry's visit to 5a at 9pm be included in the timelines? If Madeleine was alive at 9pm why isn't the timeline for Madeleine's disappearance 9 to 10 pm.? I think the Tapas 9 timelines are more in question than these persons of interest Redwood has dreamed up.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 13 Oct - 8:41

Panda wrote:I just turned on sky news and they are reporting and showing bits from the Crimewatch programme. It looks as though SY have been leading the McCanns on, maybe I am being optimisticLOL  Think about it though....if Madeleine was on the Tennis Court, how could OBrien have gone to 5a at Gerry's request.? How could Gerry's visit to 5a at 9pm be included in the timelines? If Madeleine was alive at 9pm why isn't the timeline for Madeleine's disappearance  9 to 10 pm.?  I think the Tapas 9 timelines are more in question than these persons of interest Redwood has dreamed up.
good morning Panda, correct me if I'm wrong, think it was Payne that
went to 5a, However, this revised timeline by SY removes this single
event at a stroke! The meeting between Kate & Payne. This was
supposedly the last time an 'independent' witness, as in Payne, saw
Madeleine alive. This meeting was always very suspect which both
their statements verified as such...30 seconds v 30 minutes.
This meeting must be central so therefore must be whooshed from
the investigation.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 8:50

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:I just turned on sky news and they are reporting and showing bits from the Crimewatch programme. It looks as though SY have been leading the McCanns on, maybe I am being optimisticLOL  Think about it though....if Madeleine was on the Tennis Court, how could OBrien have gone to 5a at Gerry's request.? How could Gerry's visit to 5a at 9pm be included in the timelines? If Madeleine was alive at 9pm why isn't the timeline for Madeleine's disappearance  9 to 10 pm.?  I think the Tapas 9 timelines are more in question than these persons of interest Redwood has dreamed up.
good morning Panda, correct me if I'm wrong, think it was Payne that
went to 5a, However, this revised timeline by SY removes this single
event at a stroke! The meeting between Kate & Payne. This was
supposedly the last time an 'independent' witness, as in Payne, saw
Madeleine alive. This meeting was always very suspect which both
their statements verified as such...30 seconds v 30 minutes.
This meeting must be central so therefore must be whooshed from
the investigation.
Morning Marxman, you are probably right about Payne, but the real issue is Gerry's visit at 9pm....didn't he say he "felt a presence" behind the door suggesting the Abductor was in 5a. If true, why not investigate before going back to the Restaurant.!!! More importantly , why have SY ignored his visit at 9pm? In the Telegraph report there is a video and a bit of the interview with the McCanns, Kate looks quite miserable.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 8:57

So, let me get this straight. The original timelines didn't fit so SY have kindly changed them so they do??
OMG! So now we have the time from 8.30pm until 10.00pm when the abduction happened?
Whats the betting that Deadwood is going to tell us the Tapas 9 have held their hands up and admitted the never checked the children as often as they said?
But that still doesn't cover the 'Madeleine was shattered and had to be carried home' story. Not if she was at the tennis match at 6pm.
Like Mossman says, what about the bewk??
Jeez, my heads spinning here!!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Sun 13 Oct - 8:58

Have you ever read the files, Panda. 'You are probably right ?' ???
It was Payne who went to the door at 6.00p.m.
The single most important event of the evening.
Is that why S.Y. have to get rid of it?
I feel sick.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Sun 13 Oct - 8:59

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' 371436  all this is making me very angry. So the last photo of Madeleine is now the one with her holding the tennis balls not the one by the pool. Sorry but this all stinks whitewash indeed .
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 9:01

the slave wrote:Have you ever read the files, Panda. 'You are probably right ?' ???
It was Payne who went to the door at 6.00p.m.
The single most important event of the evening.
Is that why S.Y. have to get rid of it?
I feel sick.
Me too, the slave.
What the hell is going on?
Do SY think we're all bloody stupid!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 9:07

I think all this is in our favour.....if it turns out that Gerry admits he did not check at 9pm , that means the children were not checked on that night at all. Even if nothing comes of this Crimewatch the McCanns will be villified. The Crimewatch appeal is apparently aimed at anyone in the area on that night , not necessarily a suspect.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 13 Oct - 9:09

Something smells and it don't smell good!

How many years passed and not one of the T9 didn't realise the timeline was all wrong and get something done about it....oh paleese!

Just seen someone (ex copper I think) interviewed on BBC and he reckons the phone evidence originally wasn't looked at....so what's all that about the Pt Court refusing to allow it into evidence because it was "too intrusive".

Pooey phooey!

Last edited by Angelina on Sun 13 Oct - 9:09; edited 1 time in total
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 13 Oct - 9:09

Thing is now if they are saying the time lines were all wrong ...where does that leave the court cases.. also the suing of the newspapers.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 13 Oct - 9:12

We all felt that they were getting undeserved support from people in high places. I think this timeline change is going to make sure they are above suspicion. The whole thing stinks. Poor Madeleine. Does no one care? - apart from us that is
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 9:14

it leaves the court case exactly where it is. the PJ investigation was based on the information given to them at the time.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 13 Oct - 9:20

tanszi wrote:it leaves the court case exactly where it is.  the PJ investigation was based on the information given to them at the time.  

Thanks Tanszi x Would the same apply to TB.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next