Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

+33
Keela
pennylane
kitti
almostgothic
DavidA
wjk
tanszi
AnnaEsse
mossman
quickfingers
marxman
mara thon
chrissie1
jeanmonroe
interested
Hongkong Phooey
lynn
jassi
A_T
Panda
macgee
margaret
Badboy
SteveT
Loopdaloop
frencheuropean
princess_leia
welshy
Freja53
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
Angelina
the slave
37 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  cass Sun 13 Oct - 17:31

there has been posts regarding the tapas lot going to chapins early in the holiday whats true no idea - and yes i have always thought the night mrs fen heard the babys cying was the night something happened - there was forum rumour that they had to be called back from somewhere to look after them - i have always said things happened before the 3rd - hence clean up and outside help - wonder if the cleaners will be mentioned Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 25346 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 Empty for marxman

Post  macgee Sun 13 Oct - 17:34

http://www.scorespro.com/soccer/uefa/champions-league/

tuesday 1st may liverpool v chelsea
wednesday 2nd ac milan v man utd
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :
Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 17:36

cass wrote:there has been posts regarding the tapas lot going to chapins early in the holiday whats true no idea - and yes i have always thought the night mrs fen heard the babys cying was the night something happened - there was forum rumour that they had to be called back from somewhere to look after them - i have always said things happened before the 3rd - hence clean up and outside help -  wonder if the cleaners will be mentioned Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 25346 
I read from a poster called Sue, on the old DX this was, that Kate turned the cleaners away from the apartment on the 3rd. This Sue seemed to know quite a lot, but then vanished very abruptly....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 13 Oct - 17:39

marxman wrote:
wjk wrote:IMO, because it all happened on 1st when the Tennis photo was taken and Mrs Fenn heard the crying.
I maybe wrong, but can somebody help me, on 1st May 07
wasn't there a big European football match on, and I think
Liverpool was playing. I know I've read that somewhere.
Anyway, as Gerry was a footy fan, and I dare say some of
the other tapas lot, they would have had to go further
afield than MW complex, I would think. Chaplins?
This may explain Mrs Fenn hearing the crying, because
the lot of them were going football crazy!

Actually Marxman Kate said that she put the reason for Gerrys late return to the table the night he met Jez was because she thought he was watching the footie during his check. Was there a match on Thursday do you know ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 13 Oct - 17:47

tanszi wrote:DavidA I have a different train of thought to what you are saying.  Being a bad parent doesn't necessarily support the abduction theory.  who would know that the mCcs left their children every night; or that the patio door was open giving easy access.  don't forget initially even the McCs werent clear about whether the front door or patio doors were locked or not.  so what may people discuss and talk about is what is known from files, interviews etc.,  I for one believe there are too many inconsistencies to take at face value all that has been said.  I think this has been the problem from the start.  too many inconsistencies and discrepancies, so we discuss what is in the files and what the McCs and T7 have reported to the PJ.  
I agree tanszi!  Also, there's hardly anyone here who has discounted the 1st, when Mrs Fenn overheard the crying, as being a strongly possible time something bad happened to Madeleine.  Whether she met her demise on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, if the McCanns covered it up, then they must have done something bad to Madeleine either directly or indirectly, or they would have told the truth. Bad parents which every way you look at it (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 13 Oct - 17:49

macgee wrote:

http://www.scorespro.com/soccer/uefa/champions-league/

tuesday 1st may liverpool v chelsea
wednesday 2nd ac milan v man utd

Cheers macgee, now that is very interesting,
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 17:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4aBr5PTYY

Regarding the football match, Jane Tanner puts her foot in it (around 1.55) and mentions Gerry staying too long to watch it on the fateful day, 3rd May. He promptly moves in to shut her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 13 Oct - 17:55

Not Born Yesterday wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4aBr5PTYY

Regarding the football match, Jane Tanner puts her foot in it (around 1.55) and mentions Gerry staying too long to watch it on the fateful day, 3rd May. He promptly moves in to shut her up.
Yeh, she looked very sheepish didn't she?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 17:57

For anyone who hasn't seen it, the whole documentary is a hoot - not intentionally of course. It was directed by Emma Loach who was one of the McCanns' defence witnesses recently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 17:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4aBr5PTYY

He practically shoves her out of the way! How rude (but not completely unexpected)! What buttons did she inadvertently press there, I wonder?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 18:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:For anyone who hasn't seen it, the whole documentary is a hoot - not intentionally of course. It was directed by Emma Loach who was one of the McCanns' defence witnesses recently.
Oh, was she a witness for the McCanns? Could have fooled me. Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 13 Oct - 18:02

mossman wrote:
marxman wrote:
wjk wrote:IMO, because it all happened on 1st when the Tennis photo was taken and Mrs Fenn heard the crying.
Actually Marxman Kate said that she put the reason for Gerrys late return to the table the night he met Jez was because she thought he was watching the footie during his check. Was there a match on Thursday do you know ?
Hi Mossman, there was NO football on Thursday 3rd May, but on Tuesday 1st, and Wednesday 2nd, two very big championship matches took place with three big English clubs involved, Liverpool v Chelsea on 1st and Manchester Utd playing on Wednesday 2nd.
I would bet my shirt that Gerry was eager to view both matches on both nights!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 18:04

just how long was G in the apartment and did he watch any of the match. anyone ask him?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 18:07

Right, so a big football match that Gerry was watching, although he doesn't want Jane making this public - because it was on the 2nd and not the 3rd.
Kate turns the cleaners away on the 3rd.
Madeleine's at a tennis match collecting balls, but that can't be the 3rd because that match was only for the men, and it contradicts the rogatory statements.
The last photo is not, in fact, the one at the pool "taken on the 3rd" but the one on the tennis court.
Mrs Fenn hears a load of crying on the 2nd, which suddenly stops after 1+ hours.
There are no independent witnesses to Maddie being around on the 3rd as the créche records cannot be trusted.
Anybody else see the picture being painted here? Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 18:09

The crying was reported on the 1st, Iris.

None of it makes sense anyway!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 13 Oct - 18:10

marxman wrote:
mossman wrote:
marxman wrote:
Hi Mossman, there was NO football on Thursday 3rd May, but on Tuesday 1st, and Wednesday 2nd, two very big championship matches took place with three big English clubs involved, Liverpool v Chelsea on 1st and Manchester Utd playing on Wednesday 2nd.
I would bet my shirt that Gerry was eager to view both matches on both nights!
Thanks. Yes, my husband would walk over hot coals to get sight of a match while on holiday.

Tanszi, the length of time he was missing can be calculated from his statement, I don't know off hand. It was Kate who was wondering at the delay and suggested he was watching the match, perhaps she asked him.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 13 Oct - 18:10

Iris wrote:Right, so a big football match that Gerry was watching, although he doesn't want Jane making this public - because it was on the 2nd and not the 3rd.
Madeleine's at a tennis match collecting balls, but that can't be the 3rd because that match was only for the men, and it contradicts the rogatory statements.
The last photo is not, in fact, the one at the pool "taken on the 3rd" but the one on the tennis court.
Mrs Fenn hears a load of crying on the 2nd, which suddenly stops after 1+ hours.
There are no independent witnesses to Maddie being around on the 3rd as the créche records cannot be trusted.
Anybody else see the picture being painted here? Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 303636
great minds and all that iris Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 23324 just hope thats what sy are getting at too Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong' - Page 6 25346 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 18:13

Iris wrote:Right, so a big football match that Gerry was watching, although he doesn't want Jane making this public - because it was on the 2nd and not the 3rd.
Mrs Fenn heard the crying on the 1st, the day the Tennis photo was taken,
The new 'last' photo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 13 Oct - 18:14

Yes, an Eureka moment! It WAS the 2nd, Wednesday night, Manchester Utd playing
in the semi final of the European Championship cup, Gerry was NOT there, he was
away watching footy at a bar that shows Sky sports.
All they did was to 'transplant' the 2nd for the 3rd.....
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 18:16

marxman wrote:
Yes, an Eureka moment! It WAS the 2nd, Wednesday night, Manchester Utd playing
in the semi final of the European Championship cup, Gerry was NOT there, he was
away watching footy at a bar that shows Sky sports.
All they did was to 'transplant' the 2nd for the 3rd.....
I think it was the 1st.
The day Mrs Fenn heard the crying and the day of the new 'last' photo, imo
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 18:29

if the 3rd is the night that G was away longer than usual and it was mentioned that he might be so long because he was watching the match, what match are they talking about, or have they got their evenings muddled. Didn't G say he was away so long because he was 1 using the toilet and 2 gazing lovingly at his daughter and thinking how lucky he was? whatever, the reference to him being away quite a while definitely got him moving. jimo.l
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 19:01

I'm just trying to think.....I know it's hard, BUT , dare SY try to whitewash the statements???? They have had all the evidence from the Portugese, still working with them , would Redwood deliberately work this Crimewatch programme for the sole advantage of the McCanns and their Trial ??? I think not, If I was the Portugese Chief of Police I would advise the Trial Judge of any alterations to the initial Tapas Statements and ensure the Portugese Press printed any deviation from the original Statements, which, let's face it , were made over 6 years ago.

I like to think that I have underestimated Redwood , I hope I am right.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 19:03

I hope you are right Panda, because I have also if that is the case.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  A_T Sun 13 Oct - 19:07

Mitchell is pulling the strings I have no doubt.
A_T
A_T
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 144
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 13 Oct - 19:09

Panda wrote:
I'm just trying to think.....I know it's hard, BUT , dare SY try to whitewash the statements???? They have had all the evidence from the Portugese,  still working with them , would Redwood deliberately work this Crimewatch programme for the sole advantage of the McCanns and their Trial ??? I think not, If I was the Portugese Chief of Police I would advise the Trial Judge of any alterations to the initial Tapas Statements and ensure the Portugese Press printed any deviation from the original Statements, which, let's face it , were made over 6 years ago.

I like to think that I have underestimated Redwood , I hope I am right.
Never underestimate the potential stupidity of a police officer - they are usually not the brightest of people
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next