Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRIMEWATCH

+50
cherry1
comperedna
pennylane
Lioned
weissnicht
wjk
Panda
tanszi
mossman
kitti
MaryB
almostgothic
widowan
margaret
Wintabells
jinvta
cass
interested
Gobsmacked
rammy2
Keela
Annabel
malena stool
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
Karen
mara thon
Justiceforallkids
DavidA
the slave
quickfingers
Bebootje
LJC
ann_chovey
T4two
chrissie
saloongirl
Krisy22
dutchclogs
Loopdaloop
chrissie1
James
pamalam
marxman
keepingmum
Hongkong Phooey
fuzeta
Roasted Arizona
Chris
jejune
54 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH

Post  margaret Thu 17 Oct - 18:57

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:The coloboma that she quite possibly never had in the first place; I wonder if such a thing would have been immediately apparent after birth anyway.

I know that Kate referred to Sean as having a squashed head - maybe it was just something like that.
Sounds like the twins were Ventouse delivery!

Or maybe the poor wee soul has inherited his father's cranial structure.

CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 8238235927_da920337b0
Iris pack it in, what with your reaction to the 'modesty' post and this, my sides are splitting. CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 23324 CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 613255 CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 613255
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Oct - 19:00

I've been trying to think who Gerry reminds me of with his flat head and pointy ears - something of a cross between Mr Spock and a goblin - and I've decided it's just a brotherly resemblance to John.

It could be worse, he could have taken after Philomena!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Oct - 19:30

Hermann has a much nicer smile. CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 17 Oct - 19:42

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 17 Oct - 20:05

Iris wrote:Hermann has a much nicer smile. CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 25346 
Much nicer personality also...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 17 Oct - 21:02

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 17 Oct - 21:27

Idiots.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 17 Oct - 23:26

Goblin. Lol.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 17 Oct - 23:31

The witnesses have described the man in the e-fit as being white, aged about in his 30s, with short brown hair, of medium build, medium height and clean shaven.

I thought the original description was 20-40?

So it's 30's now is it.

How very interesting.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 17 Oct - 23:35

yes its very interesting how details seem to be changing. its all a bit like the statements.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 18 Oct - 13:55

malena stool wrote:

He also had a wife who looked after the kids properly.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Oct - 14:03

Keela wrote:
malena stool wrote:
He also had a wife who looked after the kids properly.
 But he also did have a "strange" cousin.....
CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Joeydevillacom1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 18 Oct - 16:39

I watched again Crimewatch on you tube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WyJwns_MTok&list=TLTDeVfiDqK4tZQZobs3kwRUAySFXSAKBY

At about 20. Redwood explains why S.Y dismisses the Tanner sighting. Where is the rigourous chain of reasoning we can expect coming from such a (once) respected institution? He speaks of "a revelation", "interesting and exciting (?)informations", because, after a chatt with one ( anonymous) parent of the creche, "they"(?) believe themselves they could be the sighting". After that we are shown an actual photo of the British father in the backgroung, in profile, face blurred, with pale trouser and dark shirt. He is dressed, says Redwood "in a kind of clothes he wears on holliday".
He compares with the Tanner's man and says "it is uncanningly similar".
? These both profiles are very common. What about the hair cut of the father 6 years ago? The police dont say he was wearing exactly the same clothes the 3 of May but he has similars in his wardrobe.Pale trousers and dark shirt/vest, hardly original isn't it?
And Redwood insists the pyjamas of the childs are "uncannimy similar". Of course! The pyjama of the daughter (kept for 6 years!),is long, blue with orange designs and a flat orange ornament at the bottom,the top  is a vivid orange.  The pijamas of bundleman's child is white with pink motives and frills at the bottom of short legs.
Redwood is now color=#ff3366] nearly certain[/color]" that this sighting is not the abductor, so, lets move to the next sighting.

Nothing about the incoherences of Tanner's sighting that should have been the essential reasons to discard it and far fetched reasonings to dismiss it instead.

Not professionnal at all.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 18 Oct - 19:12

Pat Brown recently tweeted, "A good detective like Amaral draws conclusions based on physical & behavioral evidence. Redwood is creating theories based on 0."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Empty CRIMEWATCH

Post  Gobsmacked Fri 18 Oct - 20:19

I had a very interesting conversation earlier.
Me and Mr Gob went to our local for an early one and a friend of ours who knows that I have a keen interest and an opinion about the McCann case wanted to talk about the crimewatch programme.
He told me that when KM said that she missed (or thought about) Madeleine on special occasions or family events he decided then that there was something seriously amiss. He said, as most people would, that anyone would miss their child every second of every day. He was seriously bothered about this comment.
I think that the doubts are trickling through, doubts planted perhaps by Redwood and most certainly by the McCanns themselves with their very odd responses and body language.
I posted really early on, within days of 3/5/07, at Huff's blog, that I hoped someone would crack and the truth would come out. I am still hoping.
I have always believed MM died in a tragic accident and this was covered up by various members of T7/9.
I have never believed the neglect story as MM had to be "neglected" to be "abducted" as she had to be alive. Therefore a dead Madeleine couldn't be abducted so she had to be alive. "Mummy why didn't you come when me and Sean were crying"?
Kept "alive" for the abduction story to be credible - or not. The parents have always told of their regret that the children were left alone, giving the "abductor" the "window of opportunity" to "take" Madeleine.
Whoosh clunk moment.
They wanted to be charged with neglect IMO. If they had got done for neglect then obviously MM was alive when they left her. So she can't have been already dead.
I am a mother and still worry about my boys, they're 22 and 30! I worry about them driving/cycling/eating/walking around town at night. My eldest has a wife and child and I worry about them still!
How can a mother admit to leaving her babies for so many nights, for so many hours unless "neglect" was their charge of choice? Neglect is better than being charged with disposing of your child's body IMO.
I can't believe it's been six years and counting.
Sorry for the rambling post but it's been a long time since I posted and as I've said before I just hope I live to see a resolution to this case.
Gobsmacked
Gobsmacked

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  rammy2 Fri 18 Oct - 21:16

You and me both Gobsmacked. CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Icon_flower 
rammy2

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Oct - 21:20

Kept "alive" for the abduction story to be credible - or not. The parents have always told of their regret that the children were left alone, giving the "abductor" the "window of opportunity" to "take" Madeleine.
And that , for me, is where the little red flag pops up - Madeleine's Glaswegian family, speaking about her "being taken".

That's Glaswegian for "somebody died".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH  - Page 10 Empty CRIMEWATCH

Post  Gobsmacked Fri 18 Oct - 21:28

I have always believed that "neglect" was their charge of choice.
Unfortunately for the McCanns PJ didn't play ball and left their conclusions on file, awaiting new evidence.
Gobsmacked
Gobsmacked

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 19 Oct - 7:18

'she's gone mum, she's gone'....another way off saying she has died.

I've even heard a doctor say that after someone has died.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 19 Oct - 7:21

I've always wondered about the 'tragic accident'

If she was not left alone then what accident could off happened.

That leaves an accident whilst one or both parents were there.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sat 19 Oct - 12:50

I have just watched a French programm on Canal+ ( le tube) that was studying the making of last monday Crimewatch in England.
The Guardian journalist who presented the broadcast said that it was organized by the police and, before, there was a general press conference with all the journalists of the medias,  in order to "optimize the impact".
They interviewed after a French journalist, Jacques Pradel who created a kind of Crimewatch in 1974 :"Témoin numéro 1 (1993-1997)". The broadcast was critized a lot , some were worried because it was encouraging people to denounce other people.I remember I didn't like the broadcast at all  also because  of the dramatization that was too whining and rather voyeur.It was stopped after 4 years.
A French channel bought the rights for Crimewatch in France but never produced a single broadcast.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 19 Oct - 16:54

kitti wrote:'she's gone mum, she's gone'....another way off saying she has died.

I've even heard a doctor say that after someone has died.

Exactly "kitti"!! I've heard that a few times myself rushing to the hospital after getting a call that a loved one had taken "a bad turn". Upon getting to the hospital I've been told by doctors, "I'm very sorry, but she/he has gone".

What stands out for me in this case is, if my child was "missing" I would be out looking for her and expecting her to be found at any moment.
I wouldn't dream of calling my elderly parents in another country, very late at night to worry them if Madeleine was merely "missing".

When she told her mother, "she's gone mum, she's gone" (and that I believe is what Mrs. Healy said she was told), it was her way of saying Madeleine is dead.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 19 Oct - 17:11

I think it was only 3 Countries, Germany Holland , can't remember the other one , who wanted to screen it. The people of Portugal have had enough and refused to screen it .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 19 Oct - 17:56

Ireland Panda, and no that is not correct. the Portuguese were not given the option to show it.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 19 Oct - 18:03

tanszi wrote:Ireland Panda, and no that is not correct.  the Portuguese were not given the option to show it.
Redwood is quoted as saying Ireland will be later in the month. I don't understand this. BBC is a standard channel in Ireland. Those who wanted to watch it would have one so on BBC.

It will be interesting to see if it is a different one to the BBC version, although as far as I know there has been no advertising of the programme being due to air yet. In fact I would think many will say I saw that on BBC and so won't bother to watch it anyway.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next