Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mondays crimewatch

+31
jinvta
A_T
malena stool
interested
mossman
dazedandconfused
tanszi
margaret
Panda
LJC
pennylane
James
Keela
jassi
chrissie
Lioned
macgee
quickfingers
MaryB
mara thon
kitti
Annabel
pipstar1
jeanmonroe
Hongkong Phooey
the slave
chrissie1
comperedna
Bebootje
Krisy22
cherry1
35 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mondays crimewatch  Empty mondays crimewatch

Post  cass Sat 12 Oct - 10:48

how many of you here will be watching this ? myself i have already said to hubby this morning what a farse - he rolled his eyes and said are we gonna get a running comment all way through the programme mondays crimewatch  25346 he knows me well - so for the sake of my marrage i think i will watch it in another room or at all - the air will be blue
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
mondays crimewatch  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mondays crimewatch  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

mondays crimewatch  Empty Re: mondays crimewatch

Post  Guest Sat 12 Oct - 11:18

I think I'll probably watch it later on the I-player if I'm feeling brave enough. There's an interesting programme with Stephen Fry on BBC2 at the same time. Its theme of rampant homophobia in various countries is less likely to have me spitting feathers than the BBC pandering to the McCanns!

I still have a slight hope that the aim of the programme is to show how ridiculous the official version of events is and that, after hearing Kate whining that it's the "abductor's" fault and not hers, people will rush in their droves to name her and Gerry as the number one suspects.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 12 Oct - 11:27

i would also prefer to watch Stephen Fry's programme, I really don't have the stomach for Crimewatch having seen the trailer, but there something awful about it that I need to see Deadwood. has he put on so much weight or is it the angle of the camera?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
mondays crimewatch  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mondays crimewatch  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 12 Oct - 11:57

I'm still 50/50 as to whether I'll watch it or not.

On the one hand, I've got a BP check coming up soon, and if the sphyg machine explodes all over the nurse's desk, I'll be whisked off to hospital before you can say 'medical emergency'.
Coupled with the fact that Mr AG loves his telly and if I set about it Reeves and Mortimer style, with a cast iron frying pan, there'll be tears before bedtime.

On the other hand, I'm anxious to see what this show is really all about.
Will it be a serious contribution to the investigation, or are we in for another Kate and Gerry love fest c/o McCann Mind Control Productions Ltd?
So much to analyse - from production values to body language ......

I think it'll be a last minute decision, depending on the mood I'm in on the night.
I may yet go with the I Player option - that way I'm in control of on/off and I can take it in small chunks - like moggy food.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 12 Oct - 11:59

I'm dying to watch it.

Kate McCann In the middle grabbing gerrys balls with one hand and grabbing deadwoods bollocks with the other hand.

She will be in her element .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 12 Oct - 12:47

It needs to be taped and checked for any inconsistencies in the programme.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sat 12 Oct - 14:48

kitti wrote:I'm dying to watch it.

Kate McCann In the middle grabbing gerrys balls with one hand and grabbing deadwoods bollocks with the other hand.

mondays crimewatch  23324 mondays crimewatch  23324    I'm dying to watch it too Kitti. xx This is the funniest post I have seen for ages.mondays crimewatch  294124 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Sat 12 Oct - 14:53

cass wrote:how many of you here will be watching this ? myself i have already said to hubby this morning what a farse - he rolled his eyes and said are we gonna get a running comment all way through the programme mondays crimewatch  25346 he knows me well - so for the sake of my marrage i think i will watch it in another room or at all - the air will be blue
mondays crimewatch  23324 mondays crimewatch  23324 
Me too! Aren't men all the same?
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 12 Oct - 21:16

The Sunday Times is reporting "NEW pictures of a number of men who may be connected to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann will be released tomorrow by Scotland Yard".

"...a number of men...."???
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 12 Oct - 23:24

kitti wrote:I'm dying to watch it.

That is quite a picture you have conjured up there.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 12 Oct - 23:26

mmmm I feel quite ill
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 13 Oct - 14:20

im confused at what im reading today -nevermind whats gonna be on air tomorrow - omg apart from calling the mcs and tapas lying bleeders what way will that help madeleine after all this time
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 13 Oct - 16:36

I am looking forward to witnessing the unveiling of the greatest conspiracy of them all.A conspiracy being played out in front of our very eyes.
History being re written by our own police force no doubt acting as puppets for the Grand Master.

All previous statements clearly inaccurate due to problems with translation and corrupt sardine munching cops.

The dead peado taking his secrets to the grave but leaving enough hope that the Child remains safe and well in the custody of a rich Olygog somewhere.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 13 Oct - 16:40

Lioned wrote:I am looking forward to witnessing the unveiling of the greatest conspiracy of them all.A conspiracy being played out in front of our very eyes.
History being re written by our own police force no doubt acting as puppets for the Grand Master.

All previous statements clearly inaccurate due to problems with translation and corrupt sardine munching cops.

The dead peado taking his secrets to the grave but leaving enough hope that the Child remains safe and well in the custody of a rich Olygog somewhere.
No, that cannot be. Kate had all the files translated and when through them with a fine-toothed comb, so there can't possible be any mistakes.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 17:21

jassi wrote:
Lioned wrote:I am looking forward to witnessing the unveiling of the greatest conspiracy of them all.A conspiracy being played out in front of our very eyes.

No, that cannot be. Kate had all the files translated and when through them with a fine-toothed comb, so there can't possible be any mistakes.
Weren't the rogs given in English, and then translated? Wasn't Kate's bewk written in English? How they gonna spin that one, then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 13 Oct - 17:44

Based on what I've been reading this morning are we to ignore all the previous facts contained in the files, Madeleine's sticker book and, perish the thought, Kate's book? If we are to believe there is a new timeline shouldn't that be enough for the Portuguese to re-open the investigation? Beyond all that, what will SY have to say about the dogs? Have they forgotten these were British dogs?

Monday is Thanksgiving Day (a holiday) here in Canada and, while I am expected to have a feast on the table for supper, I will be glued to my computer starting at 4:00 pm (local time) which is 9:00 pm in the U.K. hoping that someone who is watching will keep those of us who can't up-to-date on what SY and the McCanns expect us to believe now.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 18:08

I think I will watch it. Deadwood has me mesmerised - cant explain it, its a bit like watching a caterpillar in your salad. wondering what its doing there.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 18:15

tanszi wrote:I think I will watch it.  Deadwood has me mesmerised - cant explain it, its a bit like watching a caterpillar in your salad.  wondering what its doing there.
mondays crimewatch  23324 brilliant tanzi!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

mondays crimewatch  Empty The Fencepost Tortoise

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 18:27

tanszi wrote:I think I will watch it.  Deadwood has me mesmerised - cant explain it, its a bit like watching a caterpillar in your salad.  wondering what its doing there.
mondays crimewatch  Fencepost-tortoise1-300x225

While stitching up the hand of a 75 year old Devon farmer, who cut it on a gate while working cattle, the rural doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Gordon Brown and his appointment as Prime Minister.

Well, you know," drawled the old farmer, "this Brown fellow is what they call a fencepost tortoise." Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a fencepost tortoise was. The old farmer said, "When you're driving along a country road and you come across a fence post with a tortoise balanced on top, that's called a fencepost tortoise."

The old farmer saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain, "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he definitely doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just have to wonder what kind of idiot put him up there in the first place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 18:31

I tend to fall asleep watching telly and wake up all hours so I think I will put the Record Button on....just in case. I must admit, I'm beginning to wonder
whether this will be Armageddon for the McCanns . The BBC have taken a battering lately, would they be so keen to be seen aiding and abetting Redwood if they think he is doing this for the McCanns, nt to find the truth and possibly a guilty Person. At the moment , the Press are just reporting what they are told......when they view the Programme , will they be honest in their opinion or yet again be happy with the handouts from SY aka CM
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 13 Oct - 18:33

Iris wrote:

While stitching up the hand of a 75 year old Devon farmer, who cut it on a gate while working cattle, the rural doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Gordon Brown and his appointment as Prime Minister.

Well, you know," drawled the old farmer, "this Brown fellow is what they call a fencepost tortoise." Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a fencepost tortoise was. The old farmer said, "When you're driving along a country road and you come across a fence post with a tortoise balanced on top, that's called a fencepost tortoise."

The old farmer saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain, "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he definitely doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just have to wonder what kind of idiot put him up there in the first place.
Excellent Iris mondays crimewatch  23324 mondays crimewatch  23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 13 Oct - 18:34

Iris wrote:

Superb and very apt. mondays crimewatch  23324 mondays crimewatch  23324 mondays crimewatch  23324 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 13 Oct - 18:37

I think deadwood has been renamed "The Tortoise".
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 18:39

Iris wrote:

Spot on! mondays crimewatch  294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 13 Oct - 18:48

I'll be watching! I want to see exactly what Redwoods revelation is.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next