Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libel Trial Updates

+17
dutchclogs
chrissie
kathybelle
almostgothic
Wintabells
weissnicht
princess_leia
jassi
jinvta
AnnaEsse
Claudia79
Keela
mara thon
Roasted Arizona
Ireland
Chris
fred
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 Empty Re: Libel Trial Updates

Post  wjk Thu 10 Jul - 21:50

Its all that money he's saved not making phone calls or sending emails!  Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 10 Jul - 23:11

kathybelle wrote:
Iris wrote:
almostgothic wrote: martinbrunt @skymartinbrunt  ·  2m
#Madeleine Kate McCann tells Lisbon liable trial ex-cop Goncalo Amaral's book left her feeling defeated.

martinbrunt @skymartinbrunt  ·  1m
#Madeleine Mrs McCann says Mr Amaral accused them of hiding M's body in a freezer and then transporting it in their hire car.

Colin ‏@Colin54637641 6m

@collywobbles54 Sean had asked them if they'd hidden Madeleine (according to KM) i.e. as though had heard about book via 3rd party #mccann

wendy jenkins ‏@bendiwendi_1 1m

@collywobbles54 yes I heard martin say that Sean had asked if they hid mm also she was asked questions from GA LAWYER #mccann

From Martin Brunt just now

The Judge has been questioning Mrs. McCann
Asked her when she first became aware of Mr. Amaral`s book - said she heard it was going to be published then read bits of it on the internet. Said it was hurtful that they were suffering from the abduction of the daughter then had this insult on top. Said Sean had asked them if they had hidden Maddie`s body in a freezer and then transported it in their hire car.

Martin Brunt said Mr. Amaral`s lawyer questioned Mrs. McCann and asked her about the support she had received, i.e. money and celebrities etc.

Hello Iris

Thank you for starting this thread.  Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 Icon_flower 

Regarding the McCanns reading Goncalo Amaral's book "The Truth of the Lie", when the book was first published, the McCanns were asked if they had read it. They said they had and it was a load of rubbish. At this moment in time I don't have a link to prove this, but I'm sure if I keep digging I'll find one.

In my opinion, the McCanns waited until the book was a best seller and amassed what they believed was a fortune,  then decided to take out a lawsuit against Snr Amaral, stating the amount they wanted him to pay them for the hurt he had caused their children and themselves.

The information in the link below, makes very interesting reading. If I ever send another email to Operation Grange, I will include this link in my email and request that Andy Redwood should read the information in the link, the next time he decides to publicly state that the McCanns along with their mates, are not persons of interest to him.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/goncalo-amarals-defense-reveals-npias.html

I may be wrong... but I have a vague recollection that the McCanns were asked about Goncalo Amaral's book during the 'press conference' they gave shortly after their Arguido status was lifted.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Jul - 23:32

Hiya Mumbles its in a post on the Anne Guedes/Pamalam thread eta second post on page 3.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 10 Jul - 23:40

tanszi wrote:Hiya Mumbles its in a post on the Anne Guedes/Pamalam thread eta second post on page 3.

Libel Trial Updates - Page 5 306321 Tanzi

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5