Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

+13
cherry1
saloongirl
Angelina
Judge Dread
kitti
dazedandconfused
Christina
fuzeta
Chris
frencheuropean
comperedna
almostgothic
jinvta
17 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 Empty Re: Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Lioned Sun 29 Mar - 10:14

Is there a Hobbit house in the enchanted forest ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 Empty Re: Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 10:15

Not Born Yesterday wrote:(I'm a poet but don't know it).

i've forwarded your name for the The T. S. Eliot Prize for Poetry. Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 10:16

Recognition for my "talent" at last.

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 10:19

Lioned wrote:Is there a Hobbit house in the enchanted forest ?

i'll ask uncle john the hermit next time i'm down that way. Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 12:39

I would have thought in relation to what happened to Brenda R.I.P. that people would be more careful before bandying around ridiculous accusations against others of being a 'troll' who are very clearly not a 'troll'.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 12:44

cherry1 wrote:I would have thought in relation to what happened to Brenda R.I.P. that people would be more careful before bandying around ridiculous accusations against others of being a 'troll' who are very clearly not a 'troll'.

not expecting jd to top himself are you?

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 12:47

Marky in light of what happened to Brenda that remark is uncalled for imo
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 12:51

cherry1 wrote:Marky in light of what happened to Brenda that remark is uncalled for imo

ah, stop being so sensitive.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 12:59

I would call it being sensible, we have clearly seen over the years the vindictiveness of some of the pros some of whom appear to be unbalanced people who seem to spend their time scouring social media for their next victims so imo labelling someone as a troll is not a sensible thing to do and completely uncalled for.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 13:08

cherry1 wrote:I would call it being sensible, we have clearly seen over the years the vindictiveness of some of the pros some of whom appear to be unbalanced people who seem to spend their time scouring social media for their next victims so imo labelling someone as a troll is not a sensible thing to do and completely uncalled for.

as you wish but you seem to have omitted the so called 'antis' from your comment, some of whom have been just as unbalanced and vindictive or is that okay with you?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 13:13

As anyone would know Marky no it is not ok with me which is why I have regularly over the years on social media said any form of nastiness and abuse is uncalled for whoever it comes from. Incidentally the number of antis who act in this way are a minority, the number of pros who act in this way are the majority. I don't condone any nastiness whoever does it.

I directed my remarks in relation to the pros due to what they did in relation to Brenda, they along with Sky News contributed to the death of an innocent woman who was labelled a 'troll' which she clearly wasn't so for the purpose of this discussion I made reference to the pros as an innocent woman lost her life due partly to their actions.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 13:17

cherry1 wrote:Incidentally the number of antis who act in this way are a minority, the number of pros who act in this way are the majority.

you think so? personally i think it's about the same.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 13:21

and i've passed on your second paragraph. reckon you can guess why.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 13:22

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 424625

We will have to agree to disagree on that one!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 13:25

cherry1 wrote:Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 2 424625

We will have to agree to disagree on that one!

but of course, never thought you'd ever bend over on that one.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 13:29

I was referring to the your comment about antis and pros being about the same!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 13:30

cherry1 wrote:I was referring to the your comment about antis and pros being about the same!

so was i.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 13:34

To be honest not really sure what you are going on about so we best leave the discussion there.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 13:37

cherry1 wrote:That is what I was saying we have to agree to disagree on.

yes cherry, i know.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:01

No doubt I shall kick myself when someone answers, but who is the "jd" referred to earlier?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:05

Not Born Yesterday wrote:No doubt I shall kick myself when someone answers, but who is the "jd" referred to earlier?

no doubt, no doubt at all.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 14:07

Judge Dread I believe
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:08

Okay, I'm kicking myself!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:14

cherry1 wrote:To be honest not really sure what you are going on about so we best leave the discussion there.

we're both talking about pros and antis being the same. okay now?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 29 Mar - 14:21

Not Born Yesterday wrote:No doubt I shall kick myself when someone answers, but who is the "jd" referred to earlier?

I thought it was Jack Daniels what with it being a blacksmith thread ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next