Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren

2 posters

Go down

Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren Empty Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren

Post  kitti Thu 17 Dec - 13:06

Honour killing....murdered, buried in back garden, dug up, put in crusher.

Father found guilty off murder.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren Empty Re: Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren

Post  malena stool Fri 18 Dec - 20:15

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6835301/Honour-killing-why-did-police-send-girl-home-to-die-by-her-violent-father.html

22 years jail, that's all his daughters life is worth? I really am sick of reading about religious murder being committed in my country. She was only a schoolgirl, how could she offend his honour? His actions have demonstrated he is without honour.

The police are now blamed for not removing her from the family home............. can you imagine what the media would have made of such an event

Time has come Mr. Brown, or whoever takes office following the next General Election to ensure those who follow this so called religious practice are denied access to this country.

He came here claiming asylum, my answer is simple ........ do not jail him, just send him back from whence he came, to answer for whatever he was running from.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down