Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel

+30
mumbles
wjk
Sterling10
pennylane
jejune
LJC
fedrules
halfamo
jeanie
Annabel
AnnaEsse
steve1295
cass
Panda
POPPY1
tanszi
Ollybelle
Wallflower
keepingmum
Eve
Justiceforallkids
princess_leia
Smudge
xtina
contrary
geowoo
lynn
hobnob
Claudia79
frencheuropean
34 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel

Post  princess_leia Wed 19 May - 11:57

Blueeyes wrote:I just read the mother apparently suffocated them with a plastic bag . Incredible ?

I know, isn't it awfully sad! I don't understand how someone, a mother, could be so cruel. What a way to die. :(
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 19 May - 11:57

blueyes in domestic custody situations which this sounds like i can never understand why they kill the children they are the innocent party....... last year in january 2009 here in australia a father threrw his 4 year old off a melbourne bridge and she died a few hours later it didnt make any sense alot of people wish he had killed himself instead of darcy the little girl . her 2 brothers s and all the morning commuters wittnsed it he did it to get back at his ex wife
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 May - 12:11

I dont have statistics but it is a fact that quite a few men kill their children to get back at an estranged spouse ? They know where to hit to hurt ?
Some fathers actually kill themselves afterwards and no bad thing IMO , they really do deserve to die !

Last edited by Blueeyes on Wed 19 May - 12:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional text)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Wed 19 May - 12:34

Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 306321

Another heart breaking story, it never ends does it, how anybody can take the lives away from their children I will never now, it is shocking it is so upsetting and the papers are saying her partner is a wanted pedophile it just goes to show you these pedophile are not check by the police they should lock them up for the rest of their lives and throw away the keys
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 May - 12:51

Quite a few mothers kill their chilren in the belief that they are sending them to a better place.

Now that we have a paedophile partner with children who were killed in Spain (next door to Portugal), is this Martin Smith going to put in an appearance as the latest "Maddie Suspect"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 May - 12:55

The Famous Grouse wrote:Now that we have a paedophile partner with children who were killed in Spain (next door to Portugal), is this Martin Smith going to put in an appearance as the latest "Maddie Suspect"?

well, i suppose it may be up for consideration. Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 19 May - 13:01

Marky wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:Now that we have a paedophile partner with children who were killed in Spain (next door to Portugal), is this Martin Smith going to put in an appearance as the latest "Maddie Suspect"?

well, i suppose it may be up for consideration. Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 25346

Wouldn't surprise me - he does look a bit like Gerry in the picture they are showing..... same hair color, similar age etc. Might explain the Smith sighting nicely ...............
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 19 May - 13:24

Now if only this couple had been doctors......
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 19 May - 13:25

I don't think it's very likely. He has only been abroad for two years after jumping bail, so he was almost certainly in the Uk at the time of Maddie's 'abduction'. I suspect he abused a previous partner's child. Could it be that his wife, Leeanne, had no idea that he had done such things until he was extradicted ?
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 19 May - 13:35

fedrules wrote:I don't think it's very likely. He has only been abroad for two years after jumping bail, so he was almost certainly in the Uk at the time of Maddie's 'abduction'. I suspect he abused a previous partner's child. Could it be that his wife, Leeanne, had no idea that he had done such things until he was extradicted ?

I was just kidding feds - though they do look alike. Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 306321

I can't imagine Leanne making such a devastating decision - especially if she has nothing to hide?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterling10 Wed 19 May - 13:43

Rebecca had been reported missing on website Help Find My Child - which posts details of abducted or missing children.
In an entry dated December 7, 2007, the girl was said to be missing from Lichfield in Staffordshire.

The website says: "Police are concerned for Rebecca who has not been seen since she left the UK with her mother and father Martin Smith.
"They are believed to have left the country via Dover and may have travelled to Spain, however could be anywhere in Europe."

According to Spanish police, another British man is still being sought in relation to the deaths.
Speaking outside the hotel, Sky News' Ursula Errington said: "We understand from Spanish media, quoting police sources, that they are looking for a British male who was not resident at the hotel."

I wonder just when they actually went missing and who the other British man is...
Sterling10
Sterling10

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 19 May - 13:52

Hi Pennylane. Breaking: Two British Toddlers Dead In Spanish Hotel - Page 4 306321
I suppose he does look a bit like the description of the Smith family suspect, although Mccann is a better likeness IMO.

Apparently Mr Smith's photo was once shown on 'Crimestoppers' so maybe that's why he looked familiar. What I'd like to know is how much Lianne Smith knew about the charges against him when they left the UK together 2 years ago.Of course it is still alleged abuse so he could be innocent.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 19 May - 13:56

Perhaps the British man is the little boy's father as Mr Smith is not his biological father, but his step-father. The whole tragic story is very strange as Lianne has obviously had a child with another man despite being with Smith.

What's also odd is that Martin Smith is also the name of the man who saw an abductor with Maddie on May 3rd..surely just a coincidence, but rather bizarre....
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sterling10 Wed 19 May - 14:00

Fedrules, how do you know who's who (father-wise), I've only seen one report of them both being his children.
Sterling10
Sterling10

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 19 May - 14:16

princess_leia wrote:
Blueeyes wrote:I just read the mother apparently suffocated them with a plastic bag . Incredible ?

I know, isn't it awfully sad! I don't understand how someone, a mother, could be so cruel. What a way to die. :(

That is so cruel and the children would have been shocked that their mother would hurt them and terrified as they tried desperately to breath.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Wed 19 May - 14:18

Well, perhaps it was done while they were asleep and was relatively painless.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 19 May - 14:30

I think there is alot more to come out from this tragic case but it just goes to show that yet again this is not a young, single parent family from a poor background, from the photographs they are 40-somethings, and the mother looks like she takes care of her appearance and generally both of them look respectably not too badly off.

I do find this very spooky and is it just a coincidence in relation to what we have been discussing on the Madeleine McCann case?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 19 May - 15:22

LJC wrote:I think there is alot more to come out from this tragic case but it just goes to show that yet again this is not a young, single parent family from a poor background, from the photographs they are 40-somethings, and the mother looks like she takes care of her appearance and generally both of them look respectably not too badly off.

I do find this very spooky and is it just a coincidence in relation to what we have been discussing on the Madeleine McCann case?

My own gut feeling is that the two cases have similar origins.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Wed 19 May - 15:29

pennylane wrote:
LJC wrote:I think there is alot more to come out from this tragic case but it just goes to show that yet again this is not a young, single parent family from a poor background, from the photographs they are 40-somethings, and the mother looks like she takes care of her appearance and generally both of them look respectably not too badly off.

My own gut feeling is that the two cases have similar origins.
Me too
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 19 May - 16:15

Sterling10 wrote:Fedrules, how do you know who's who (father-wise), I've only seen one report of them both being his children.
'
Hi Sterling. Can't remember, but definitely read or heard that he was Rebecca's father and David's stepfather. Could've been inaccurate reporting I suppose.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 19 May - 16:24

All i can say about this awful tragic tale is, God rest the soul's of the children. It seems its always the children that pay.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 19 May - 16:30

fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 19 May - 16:32

Me too! Thought the poster had mixed up wanted with haunted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3x_JUHDYZ0&feature=related

Last edited by fred on Wed 19 May - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 19 May - 16:36

Wallflower wrote:Well, perhaps it was done while they were asleep and was relatively painless.
'
I just hope the poor little mites were sedated and knew nothing about it.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next