Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jo yeates

+69
Dimsie
princess_leia
T4two
pennylane
malena stool
Alpine Aster
kitti
ann_chovey
Badboy
margaret
Loopdaloop
fred
whatsupdoc
mumbles
fedrules
Wallflower
blackrose
Angelina
AspieDistra
Krisy22
Keela
wjk
keepingmum
MaryB
chrissie
Karen
SteveT
AnnaEsse
welshy
jejune
LJC
bootsy
Angelique
sunflower
POPPY1
dazedandconfused
Lioned
FSoares
sans_souci
Roasted Arizona
fuzeta
Smudge
docmac
buildersbum
jinvta
jay2001
tanszi
Arguida
quickfingers
jeanie
HiDeHo
Indigo
aqeleega
ashwil
blossom45
Faithlilly
Midas
DavidA
ali1966
Sandi
flower
Panda
FreddieFireHog
dutchclogs
maebee
RunningFree
Palmeras16
tabs
comperedna
73 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

jo yeates - Page 21 Empty Re: jo yeates

Post  FSoares Fri 31 Dec - 11:17

I agree with all your post except for the last part, AnnaEsse. A landlord doesn't need to have keys for the flats he rents. More, a landlord/landlady do not have to snoop inside a flat to check if alterations are being done without his consent If alterations are done he can charge, period. No landlord needs to keep a copy of the keys in case the tenants lose it. That would be a joke. If someone loses a key and can't enter home, there's always those stores where keys are made that can open a door. You just need to pay them a fee. More, asking authorization to change a lock or to put a chain, is another joke. You can change the lock as you please and keep the old one. When you leave the house, you put again the old lock. Simple as that. I've already said and keep saying: I'd never, never rent a house, without changing locks. Thankfully the law in the country I live, is different in that matter, providing more privacy to those who need to rent a house. I don't live in a rented house, but I'm relieved there's a different perspective here. I can rent a house and if I want, I can even put a safety lock without talking to landlord. Bless! As for the rest, I agree entirely.
FSoares
FSoares

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Warning :
jo yeates - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jo yeates - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 11:18

What was the one where Del said, "my teeth are not manky!" He shot that scene at least six times. You could see the rest of the cast getting really pi55ed off! jo yeates - Page 21 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 11:21

The Famous Grouse wrote:What was the one where Del said, "my teeth are not manky!" He shot that scene at least six times. You could see the rest of the cast getting really pi55ed off! jo yeates - Page 21 23324

fatal extraction. jo yeates - Page 21 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 11:22

Jerry Hayes always writes an interesting blog (IMO):

The hounding of Christopher Jeffries and anyone who is different
December 31st, 2010 by Jerry Hayes

There is something deeply unpleasant about the way the press, even the misnamed “qualities”, are smearing the character of Christopher Jeffries, the teacher brought in for questioning over a murder of a young woman. I haven’t got a clue whether this man has any charge to answer or not. And I very much doubt whether anyone else has.

So what is the picture that we are being painted by our trusty seekers after the truth in Her Majesty’s press? Well, they have trawled the area, no doubt bunged police officers, spoken to his pupils and pieced together a tapestry of tap room tittle tattle. Well, welcome to journalism. And the picture painted? That he is a loner, an eccentric, has unkempt blue rinsed hair, loves poetry: particularly Rossetti. And what an image that conjures up. A beautiful flame haired woman floating peacefully in a stream. Dead.

But this goes much deeper than bored editors desperately trying to fill their pages with the stale fare of New Year resolutions, diets that improve your sex life and drunken teenagers who must be educated about the dangers of the Demon Drink. We as a society are nervous about those who are different. For reasons that go way back to the persecution of eccentric healers as witches and even into antiquity, we are wary of those who, to our standards, are strange.

You just have to look at the viscous bullying on Facebook of the fat the skinny, the disabled and the gay. If you’re the slightest bit different, ginger, shy, dress oddly: prepare for a childhood if not a life of abuse.

Look at Susan Boyle, her life in tatters until she plucked up the immense courage to sing in public, because she was regarded as “slow”. Remember that tragic mother and disabled daughter who committed suicide in a car in a lonely lane because they couldn’t take the relentless taunting anymore. And look on any housing estate in Britain. There will always be a gaggle of kids outside some poor old sods house giving them hell. Why? Because they are different.

And if you think it’s bad over here just look across the water at the good old US of A. I always think it ironic that a nation founded by those persecuted for being puritans should become so profoundly intolerant of difference whether it be colour or sexual orientation. Remember the brutality of Lyndie England towards Iraqi prisoners? What I found more disturbing was the comments from those in her home town. “Where Lyndie comes from those from another county are regarded as aliens.”

And do you remember that programme when Jeremy Clarkson and the Top Gear team drove into the deep south in one pink car with “man love” painted on the side, and another with the slogan, “country music stinks”, to see what the reaction was? Well, it was pretty dramatic. Top Gear fled the town in genuine fear of their lives. Is it any wonder after years of childhood abuse and rejection that some go back to their schools for terrible retribution?

We have a great tradition of tolerance in this country. But it is only skin deep. Scratch the surface in our communities and something dark, ugly, menacing is lurks. It is fear. And fear of the different feeds the membership of extremest groups.

So back to Mr. Jeffries. If he is charged, British Justice assures him of a fair trial. But if he is not charged or acquitted, his life will never be the same again. He will be regarded as that strange, eccentric, blue rinsed loner, somehow connected with a death.

Happy New Year.

http://thinkpolitics.co.uk/tpblogs/jerryhayes/2010/12/31/the-hounding-of-christopher-jeffries-and-anyone-who-is-different/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 11:23

Marky wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:What was the one where Del said, "my teeth are not manky!" He shot that scene at least six times. You could see the rest of the cast getting really pi55ed off! jo yeates - Page 21 23324

fatal extraction. jo yeates - Page 21 25346

The one where they do Batman and Robin was filmed right in the centre of Bristol, I recognized some of the shops. But sadly I didn't actually see that one getting filmed, that would have been great as that was one of my favourites!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 31 Dec - 11:26

FSoares wrote:I agree with all your post except for the last part, AnnaEsse. A landlord doesn't need to have keys for the flats he rents. More, a landlord/landlady do not have to snoop inside a flat to check if alterations are being done without his consent If alterations are done he can charge, period. No landlord needs to keep a copy of the keys in case the tenants lose it. That would be a joke. If someone loses a key and can't enter home, there's always those stores where keys are made that can open a door. You just need to pay them a fee. More, asking authorization to change a lock or to put a chain, is another joke. You can change the lock as you please and keep the old one. When you leave the house, you put again the old lock. Simple as that. I've already said and keep saying: I'd never, never rent a house, without changing locks. Thankfully the law in the country I live, is different in that matter, providing more privacy to those who need to rent a house. I don't live in a rented house, but I'm relieved there's a different perspective here. I can rent a house and if I want, I can even put a safety lock without talking to landlord. Bless! As for the rest, I agree entirely.

Having been a landlord and rented out property my agent always retained a set of keys. A landlord frequently has responsibility for repairs and access is required (with the tenants consent). Then again I wouldn't have dreamed of attending the property without giving due notice nor would I have expected my agent to do anything different.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
jo yeates - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100jo yeates - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 31 Dec - 11:27

FSoares wrote:I agree with all your post except for the last part, AnnaEsse. A landlord doesn't need to have keys for the flats he rents. More, a landlord/landlady do not have to snoop inside a flat to check if alterations are being done without his consent If alterations are done he can charge, period. No landlord needs to keep a copy of the keys in case the tenants lose it. That would be a joke. If someone loses a key and can't enter home, there's always those stores where keys are made that can open a door. You just need to pay them a fee. More, asking authorization to change a lock or to put a chain, is another joke. You can change the lock as you please and keep the old one. When you leave the house, you put again the old lock. Simple as that. I've already said and keep saying: I'd never, never rent a house, without changing locks. Thankfully the law in the country I live, is different in that matter, providing more privacy to those who need to rent a house. I don't live in a rented house, but I'm relieved there's a different perspective here. I can rent a house and if I want, I can even put a safety lock without talking to landlord. Bless! As for the rest, I agree entirely.

Actually, it's not a joke in the UK. Landlords do keep copies of the keys and I'm speaking from the point of view of having been a Housing Officer for a couple of Local Authority Housing Departments, where I had to know about tenancy agreements and the rights of landlords and tenants.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 11:28

Yes, certainly in Scotland it is usual for the landlord of a private rental to keep a set of keys, but they can't just walk in when they feel like it, they have to give you notice of entry, for repairs and suchlike. Usually these terms are written in the rental agreement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 11:31

the press. you hope they'll behave responsibly but when they don't there's not much anyone can do about it.

jo yeates - Page 21 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 31 Dec - 11:34

The Famous Grouse wrote:Yes, certainly in Scotland it is usual for the landlord of a private rental to keep a set of keys, but they can't just walk in when they feel like it, they have to give you notice of entry, for repairs and suchlike. Usually these terms are written in the rental agreement.

And even when there is no written agreement, tenants are covered by the rules of Shorthold Tenancy. They still have legal rights. Except in emergency, the landlord must give notice of intention to visit the property. No structural alterations should be made without permission of the landlord or the landlord's agent, which includes changing locks. Notice to quit from either party must date from the day on which the next rent payment is due...and lots more!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri 31 Dec - 11:35

Marky wrote:

the press. you hope they'll behave responsibly but when they don't there's not much anyone can do about it.

They are clearly having a field day before charges are made (if indeed they are made) and court rules apply.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 11:44

Chris wrote:
Marky wrote:

They are clearly having a field day before charges are made (if indeed they are made) and court rules apply.

and being careful how they write it. absent malice and all that. jo yeates - Page 21 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 31 Dec - 12:34

The police have got until 7pm today to question Jefferies and to release, charge or apply for more time under PACE. I guess they're waiting for forensic results.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 12:44

you know i suppose it's possible that this guy may just have unwittingly brought this about on himself. jo yeates - Page 21 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 31 Dec - 12:46

carmen wrote:Jerry Hayes always writes an interesting blog (IMO):

There is something deeply unpleasant about the way the press, even the misnamed “qualities”, are smearing the character of Christopher Jeffries, the teacher brought in for questioning over a murder of a young woman. I haven’t got a clue whether this man has any charge to answer or not. And I very much doubt whether anyone else has.

So what is the picture that we are being painted by our trusty seekers after the truth in Her Majesty’s press? Well, they have trawled the area, no doubt bunged police officers, spoken to his pupils and pieced together a tapestry of tap room tittle tattle. Well, welcome to journalism. And the picture painted? That he is a loner, an eccentric, has unkempt blue rinsed hair, loves poetry: particularly Rossetti. And what an image that conjures up. A beautiful flame haired woman floating peacefully in a stream. Dead.

But this goes much deeper than bored editors desperately trying to fill their pages with the stale fare of New Year resolutions, diets that improve your sex life and drunken teenagers who must be educated about the dangers of the Demon Drink. We as a society are nervous about those who are different. For reasons that go way back to the persecution of eccentric healers as witches and even into antiquity, we are wary of those who, to our standards, are strange.

You just have to look at the viscous bullying on Facebook of the fat the skinny, the disabled and the gay. If you’re the slightest bit different, ginger, shy, dress oddly: prepare for a childhood if not a life of abuse.

Look at Susan Boyle, her life in tatters until she plucked up the immense courage to sing in public, because she was regarded as “slow”. Remember that tragic mother and disabled daughter who committed suicide in a car in a lonely lane because they couldn’t take the relentless taunting anymore. And look on any housing estate in Britain. There will always be a gaggle of kids outside some poor old sods house giving them hell. Why? Because they are different.

And if you think it’s bad over here just look across the water at the good old US of A. I always think it ironic that a nation founded by those persecuted for being puritans should become so profoundly intolerant of difference whether it be colour or sexual orientation. Remember the brutality of Lyndie England towards Iraqi prisoners? What I found more disturbing was the comments from those in her home town. “Where Lyndie comes from those from another county are regarded as aliens.”

And do you remember that programme when Jeremy Clarkson and the Top Gear team drove into the deep south in one pink car with “man love” painted on the side, and another with the slogan, “country music stinks”, to see what the reaction was? Well, it was pretty dramatic. Top Gear fled the town in genuine fear of their lives. Is it any wonder after years of childhood abuse and rejection that some go back to their schools for terrible retribution?

We have a great tradition of tolerance in this country. But it is only skin deep. Scratch the surface in our communities and something dark, ugly, menacing is lurks. It is fear. And fear of the different feeds the membership of extremest groups.

So back to Mr. Jeffries. If he is charged, British Justice assures him of a fair trial. But if he is not charged or acquitted, his life will never be the same again. He will be regarded as that strange, eccentric, blue rinsed loner, somehow connected with a death.

Happy New Year.

http://thinkpolitics.co.uk/tpblogs/jerryhayes/2010/12/31/the-hounding-of-christopher-jeffries-and-anyone-who-is-different/
A very good article, IMO, and says it all about the British press. It's funny that Britain always had the reputation of being keen on fair play, of being on the side of the underdog, but in reality it's a different story, certainly where the media are concerned. Remember the disgusting allegations about Robert Murat in the tabloids? I've no intention of repeating them here, but there was no attempt at checking the truthfulness of the rubbish the tabloids wrote, they seemingly just trawled around looking for anyone who could be persuaded to come up with something that the journalists could then twist to suit their own purpose.

And not just the tabloids; the so-called quality papers were at it too, though it their case it was more subtle. Who could forget what purple-prose writer Bridget O'Donnell (Jes Wilkin's partner) wrote in the Guardian about Robert Murat when he was translating for the police? 'The translator had a squint and sweated slightly. He was breathless, perhaps a little excited. We later found out he was Robert Murat. He reminded me of a boy in my class at school who was bullied.' Nice little bit of putting the boot in there, without actually saying anything libelous.

I've no idea if Chris Jefferies is guilty of Joanna's murder or anything else, but if it turns out that he is guilty I very much doubt that it'll have anything to do with the fact that he used to dye his hair blue, liked classical music, liked to keep himself to himself or was a bachelor. As for the other murder in that area, the one 36 years ago, I see no reason why this should have anything to do with him. It's routine for the police to check, of course, but a murder in 1974 and one 36 years later need have no connection whatsoever. Two murders 36 years apart are hardly the mark of a serial killer.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 31 Dec - 12:50

Marky wrote:you know i suppose it's possible that this guy may just have unwittingly brought this about on himself. jo yeates - Page 21 303636

I agree. By all accounts, he's an odd-bod, who watches the comings and goings of tenants. The police will have a hard job relating the murder to Jefferies, I reckon. DNA in his car? Unless from blood or other body fluids, he's the landlord and he may have given Joanna lifts at various times. DNA in his flat? Likewise: unless blood or bodily fluids or there is some evidence of a struggle, no proof of murder.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 12:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:you know i suppose it's possible that this guy may just have unwittingly brought this about on himself. jo yeates - Page 21 303636

I agree. By all accounts, he's an odd-bod, who watches the comings and goings of tenants. The police will have a hard job relating the murder to Jefferies, I reckon. DNA in his car? Unless from blood or other body fluids, he's the landlord and he may have given Joanna lifts at various times. DNA in his flat? Likewise: unless blood or bodily fluids or there is some evidence of a struggle, no proof of murder.

He was arrested after neighbours became concerned he was failing to pass on to police what he knew about events of December 17 - when his tenant was last seen and a witness heard a series of screams.

Jefferies told only friends and neighbours that he had seen a mystery trio, possibly including Miss Yeates, that night.

On Wednesday, however, he appeared evasive and attempted to contradict reports that he had seen Miss Yeates on the night she was last seen alive.

Officers then approached him for a statement – although they are believed to have spoken to him informally after she was reported missing.

It also emerged that just hours before his arrest Jefferies contacted his neighbours begging them not to repeat what he had told them.

The neighbour added: ‘He rang up last night in a real panic telling us that we shouldn’t say what he said and that it would muddy the waters.

‘He seemed very worried and when I asked why not he got very flustered and quickly ended the call.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1343021/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Landlord-Chris-Jefferies-quizzed-police-12-hour-extension-granted.html#ixzz19h3n93DR

an odd-bod who went too far then realised he'd set himself up as the focus of attention? maybe.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 31 Dec - 13:05

Well from what I read it seems that he told some people he might have saw Joanna, and that was before this was mentioned to the police. I suppose if you weren't sure what you saw you might mention it first to a friend. But then you wouldn;t usually beg the friend not to tell the police. Does seem he has drawn attention to himself. And forensics will be difficult if he has been in all the flats already as landlord. I hope he is answering all police questions.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 13:09

well, they've got till 6 tonight. if they need more time they've got to convince someone why. jo yeates - Page 21 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 13:12

Another interesting blog post. The media reporting of Chris Jefferies is well and truly under the microscope:

Posh loner who liked poetry but not sport “obviously did it”, say media
markwallace
Chris Jefferies may have committed the murder of Joanna Yeates – but as one of the fundamental principles of our legal system reminds us, he is innocent until proven guilty. It’s become a tradition in these cases for the media to indulge in heavy handed, nudge-nudge wink-wink implication when reporting the arrest of someone even before any charges have been brought.

Recall the case of the Ipswich Ripper, who murdered five women in 2006. The case is still notorious, but most of us have forgotten about Tom Stephens, the innocent but extremely odd man arrested wrongly for the crime spree. As soon as his name was revealed, numerous outlets started heaping increasingly peculiar implications on him – normally using anonymous comments from neighbours an acquaintances.

The most bizarre of these, which I remember made me laugh out loud at the time, was that he had been “digging in his garden with a small trowel“.

The smear was that if he was digging, he must have been burying something (or someone). In reality, of course, if digging ones garden with a small trowel was a crime then millions would be detained every Sunday afternoon and the panellists of Gardeners’ Question Time are veritable Moriartys.

The same is happening to Chris Jefferies. I am not attempting to go on some crusade to clear his name – for all I know, he may well be guilty. The police may know more that persuades them of this. What is certain is that the media do not, but are engaging in trial-by-tittle-tattle all the same.

Here are a choice selection of some of the reports about Jefferies so far, including some recognisable classics of the genre and some really weird ones:

“Oddball” – Almost all newspapers

“He showed no interest in cars or sport” – The Mirror

“The way he pronounced words and said his sentences was also weird”…”The things he taught us were really odd, he loved old English poetry.” – Small World News Service [NB it's not that odd to like old poetry...when you're an English teacher]

“Campaigned for gun range and prayer books” – Daily Mail

“A loner” – Almost all newspapers

“very posh, a solitary figure and very cultured” – The Sun

“An only child who has never married” – Daily Mail

“an active member of the local Liberal Democrats and knew the leader of Bristol city council, Barbara Janke” – The Guardian

“his students remembered him for his love of the poetry of the Pre-Raphaelite poet Christina Rossetti and idiosyncratic pronunciation of place names” – The Independent

If you spot any other corkers, put them in the comments and we can build up a full innuendo collection.

Tags: Chris Jefferies, Daily Mail, Ipswich Ripper, Joanna Yeates, Media, opinion, Small World News Service, The Guardian, The Independent, The Mirror, The Sun, Tom Stephens

Categories: Culture, Opinion

http://www.crashbangwallace.com/2010/12/31/posh-loner-who-liked-poetry-but-not-sport-obviously-did-it-say-media/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 13:23

they forgot about the two cars. i mean, what does someone who has no interest in cars doing with two cars. definite wacko.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 31 Dec - 13:40

[quote="carmen"]Jerry Hayes always writes an interesting blog (IMO):

Carmen

Thank you for this article

This is interesting as it is highlighting something which seems to be happening purely for sensationlism.

But I would like to say it is inherent in all species to fear anything or anyone different. This is not to say that I don't agree that we should be tolerant of other people. Trying to label or dissect someone in this way is totally wrong.

The other point which is interesting is the one from your previous post and has been mentioned:

"A source close to the police investigation, Operation Braid, said it was believed Miss Yeates’s murderer had tried but failed to conceal her body, which was discovered on a roadside near a quarry by a couple walking their dog. The source said: “It’s thought the murderer had been trying to dump her but was not strong enough to get her over the stone wall.”

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/220304/Strangled-Joanna-Yeates-Landlord-held/Strangled-Joanna-Yeates-Landlord-held#ixzz19eEO9wEd.

This again is proof that information is leaking to the press - but it does allude to the problem of whether Jefferies would have had trouble with the weight of her body.

HSoares

Have asked around and yes, Landlords hold keys but don't enter without permission - by request only.

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 31 Dec - 13:48

I don't want to stir things. But I was just thinking what would the police in this country make of it if all the friends in the flats decided they wouldn't do a reconstruction, kept changing their stories and one witness wouldn't answer any questions at all.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 13:52

Marky wrote:

they forgot about the two cars. i mean, what does someone who has no interest in cars doing with two cars. definite wacko.

Wasn't it said somewhere that the Chrysler was his but the Volvo was also removed (implying that wasn't his)??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Dec - 13:55

carmen wrote:
Marky wrote:

Wasn't it said somewhere that the Chrysler was his but the Volvo was also removed (implying that wasn't his)??

oh, probably. wasn't paying too much attention to that aspect of it.

they forgot about the car. i mean, what does someone who has no interest in cars doing with a car. definite wacko.

jo yeates - Page 21 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next