Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

+41
Badboy
StinkyBinky
liz83
ann_chovey
ShabbyTiger
tigger
widowan
Fudge
Panda
Chris
MrsD
Dimsie
aqeleega
cass
ProfessorPlum
marxman
Angelina
Christine
kitti
AnnaEsse
Ang
Carolina
Ollybelle
dazedandconfused
meg
princess_leia
halfamo
catflap
chrissie
mummy45
Wallflower
pennylane
Loopdaloop
whatsupdoc
Keela
Supersal
HiDeHo
hales
docmac
Loveday
MaryB
45 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 16 Jul - 11:02

Ang wrote:Wasn't there a police officer who received money? I think it was £100k. It was reported ages ago but I can't remember exactly when.

I seem to recall he was checked out and the money was from a legacy.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  kitti Sat 16 Jul - 11:08

Funny how the newspapers can get hold off a story about a police officer who got 100k all legit...yet they can't find anything on the mccanns apart from the mortgage money.

I'd like to know how they got hold off that too.

If they can get that they can get other things about the mccanns...eh....hot lips Healey .

Apparently, the people who won the euro lottery are to be prepared for OLD friends to sell their stories about them no matter how trivial it will start out to be.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Jul - 11:12

Ang wrote:Wasn't there a police officer who received money? I think it was £100k. It was reported ages ago but I can't remember exactly when.

Yes Ang, I remember that. He was a Portugese Police Officer who had instalments paid into his bank account, I don"t remember what happened.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Sat 16 Jul - 11:21

buildersbum wrote:Pleeeease I would like to know more about a brown paper bag, Ive always thought they was a 10th Tapas, but not heard BPB befor.......very interesting NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 29204
The Daily Mail said in an early article (within the first few weeks after Madeleine disappeared) that it was thought the answer to the mystery lay within the group of 10 friends. I wasn't paying much attention to the case as early as that, but just happened a couple of years ago to come across a few old copies of the paper from May 2007 (it used to be my daily paper in the days when I still bought one and kept them to line the cat litter try!). I've no idea if they really did think there were 10 friends together or if this was a typo. I don't remember any references to 10 friends later on, after I started to take an interest in the case.

Another thing I read in one of those old papers was the correction about the supposedly jemmied shutters; the Mail mentioned that the shutters weren't damaged as was first thought, but that a door was left unlocked. This was written in a completely bland fashion as though it wasn't at all important, there was no surprise apparent at this sudden change of story, no mention of where the jemmied shutters tale had come from, even though the Mail - in common with all the other newspapers - had been referring to the 'damaged' shutters as the main indication that an abduction had indeed taken place. With the sudden end of this supposed proof that someone had broken into the apartment the abduction story lost its lynchpin, but evidently those at the Mail failed to grasp this (or preferred not to grasp it, maybe) and so just mentioned it and moved on.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sat 16 Jul - 11:40

On Joannas blog was something about a brown envelope and lies.
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/06/maddie-case-gnr-suspect-of-receiveing.html

One of the replies was this :

Anonymous said... 1
Even if their illegality is proved, a connection to the Maddie case may not exist, despite the strong temporal coincidence and the high amount of money.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This case is full of coincidence...where theres money involved theres the mccanns...I believe this has every thing to do with them...GNR like the police here in Spain have a very small wage and I would imagine a large amount of money when you are struggling with a mortgage to pay (The Mccanns know all about that) would be hard to refuse.

However,lets not jump the gun although it takes me back to someone on the Mirror forum who said there was someone there that night who argued with Mccann and gave him a brown envelope saying I do not like lies,,,if true this envelope could have contained a large amount of money ..just pondering.

Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 16 Jul - 12:03

Panda wrote:I don"t remember anything about a private plane or a brown envelope......do tell. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 25346
IT WAS SAID EARLY ON SO I UNDERSTAND THAT A PLANE LEFT WITH SOMEONE ON BOARD.
PERHAPS IT WAS THE PERSON WHO PAID FOR HIS APARTMENT BY CASH, SO NO RECORD OF WHOM THAT WAS IS.
I HAVE AN IDEA THAT WHILE THERE MIGHT NEVER HAVE BEEN A 10TH TAPAS,THERE WAS SOMEONE THERE WHO DIDN'T WANT HIS PRESENCE KNOWN
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sat 16 Jul - 12:20

Christine wrote:On Joannas blog was something about a brown envelope and lies.
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/06/maddie-case-gnr-suspect-of-receiveing.html

One of the replies was this :

Anonymous said... 1
Even if their illegality is proved, a connection to the Maddie case may not exist, despite the strong temporal coincidence and the high amount of money.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This case is full of coincidence...where theres money involved theres the mccanns...I believe this has every thing to do with them...GNR like the police here in Spain have a very small wage and I would imagine a large amount of money when you are struggling with a mortgage to pay (The Mccanns know all about that) would be hard to refuse.

However,lets not jump the gun although it takes me back to someone on the Mirror forum who said there was someone there that night who argued with Mccann and gave him a brown envelope saying I do not like lies,,,if true this envelope could have contained a large amount of money ..just pondering.

This doesn't make sence, wouldn't it have been McCann handing over a brown envelope (that might have contained money) to the "person" who doesn't like lies......not the other way round NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 29204
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Jul - 12:21

Badboy wrote:
Panda wrote:I don"t remember anything about a private plane or a brown envelope......do tell. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 25346
PERHAPS IT WAS THE PERSON WHO PAID FOR HIS APARTMENT BY CASH, SO NO RECORD OF WHOM THAT WAS IS.
I HAVE AN IDEA THAT WHILE THERE MIGHT NEVER HAVE BEEN A 10TH TAPAS,THERE WAS SOMEONE THERE WHO DIDN'T WANT HIS PRESENCE KNOWN

It could have been Brian Kennedy as I said , but he wouldn"t have paid cash for an apartment, he supposedly only joined the group that day. In any
case if some of the OC Witnesses remembered him, the Office would have a record even if them gave him a receipt.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 16 Jul - 12:45

Badboy wrote:

How about this idea to throw into the mix....

kikoratton (sp?) on twitter has been saying Maddie died first day of the hols 29th April (would explain the lack of other photos and the fact that the pool photo really was the last photo, just not the last day of the hols..) and Gerry from then on signed another girl called Maddie into the creche - a daughter of someone in London), when the alarm went up he had to leave and was given hush money - couldn't have the imposter Maddie seen by anyone as being alive. He also says imposter Maddie was smaller than the real one, hence the height discrepancy and younger photos put out.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sat 16 Jul - 12:47

margaret wrote:
Badboy wrote:

kikoratton (sp?) on twitter has been saying Maddie died first day of the hols 29th April (would explain the lack of other photos and the fact that the pool photo really was the last photo, just not the last day of the hols..) and Gerry from then on signed another girl called Maddie into the creche - a daughter of someone in London), when the alarm went up he had to leave and was given hush money - couldn't have the imposter Maddie seen by anyone as being alive. He also says imposter Maddie was smaller than the real one, hence the height discrepancy and younger photos put out.

That would mean all the others covering up and giving nothing away....can't believe that for a minute NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 36898
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 16 Jul - 12:51

IT IS KNOWN THAT SOMEONE RENTED 5E?, BUT NO RECORD OF WHOM IT WAS.
THE POLICY IS NOT TO GIVE OUT RECEIPTS OR KEEP RECORDS OF WHOM IT WAS IN CASES OF CASH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,ONLY RECEIPTS/RECORDS ARE KEPT IF BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS OF WHOM IT IS MAKING THE PAYMENT.
DOES BK HAVE ANY MP FRIENDS?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Jul - 12:59

Nor me Margaret....sorry. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 25346

Would a 4 yr old child in a creche all day and every day not say at any time, my name is not Maddie to one of the Nannies, be accepted by the Twins
or the other Tapas children?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  aqeleega Sat 16 Jul - 13:06

Her name WAS Maddie though. Maybe Maddie McCann never attended the creche.
aqeleega
aqeleega
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 262
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 16 Jul - 13:08

Angelina wrote:
margaret wrote:
Badboy wrote:

That would mean all the others covering up and giving nothing away....can't believe that for a minute NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 36898

I agree,I think that's one conspiracy theory too far.Why would so many go along with this anyway?
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Sat 16 Jul - 13:11

The minute one of the creche workers saw a picture of real MAddie, they would know that wasnt the child they had looked after all week. This theory does not seem to have been thought through.

Hope we get more on the Mccanns from the tweeter - I think she has been getting some abuse from the McFans so that has put her off, although I dont think she would take much persuading to tweet something else.
MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 16 Jul - 13:12

Oh dear, as I shake the saw dust from my brain I remember in those very distant days
that some posters were implying that this 10th tapas was no other that pinky mitchell
himself!
There was reports that Clarence paid by credit card in PDL for certain hospitality.
If this be true, and a big if! Then this may explain why he returned as superman having
been ordered to do so by his master Mr Brown.
I was always suspicious of the uncanny relationship and did Gerry know Clarence
as a personal buddy?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Sat 16 Jul - 13:14

Panda wrote:Nor me Margaret....sorry. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 25346

Would a 4 yr old child in a creche all day and every day not say at any time, my name is not Maddie to one of the Nannies, be accepted by the Twins
or the other Tapas children?

Good point,hadnt thought of that.
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 16 Jul - 13:18

i think another child could have been used to replace madeline maybe but just for a day no longer , staff at these clubs do have a day or 2 off so it could be done , new turn around of guests and kids all dressed the same sun hats shades etc thats why i think it all happened on the 2nd
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  aqeleega Sat 16 Jul - 13:20

Iam convinced that the McCanns released pictures of more than one child look at the one at the top of this page. Who is she? She looks absolutely nothing like the picture of the girl with the coloboma used in all the "look for me" posters.
aqeleega
aqeleega
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 262
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Jul - 13:25

aqeleega wrote:Iam convinced that the McCanns released pictures of more than one child look at the one at the top of this page. Who is she? She looks absolutely nothing like the picture of the girl with the coloboma used in all the "look for me" posters.

aqellga, you can"t fit a round hole in a square peg. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 7 25346 That is DEFINITELYMadeleiene, it may be the photo of her with the Everton T shirt on.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Sat 16 Jul - 13:44

margaret wrote:

I don't think they'd all have been heading to the Tapas bar each evening during the rest of the holiday, leaving their kids alone in their apartments, if that had been the case. Nor needed to do 2 hastily scribbled down timelines for the evening Madeleine disappeared. Plus, since some of these people weren't close friends of the McCanns, why would they all go along with helping them cover up something that happened at the beginning of the holiday?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Fudge Sat 16 Jul - 13:44

I am following NOTWjourno2 on twitter and am keeping an open mind. All the anagrams though, are driving me mad.
Fudge
Fudge
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 500
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Sat 16 Jul - 14:47

order novels - levson (the judge in charge of the enquiry??)

one was Andy Coulson

the one who gets paid by married men - Peaches Geldof

and the singer who cant bear ppl singing or humming her tunes was Madonna (Ciconne) or however u spell it!
MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat 16 Jul - 15:10

MrsD wrote:order novels - levson (the judge in charge of the enquiry??)

one was Andy Coulson

the one who gets paid by married men - Peaches Geldof

and the singer who cant bear ppl singing or humming her tunes was Madonna (Ciconne) or however u spell it!

"Older Novels" I think - Lord Leveson

I sympathise with Madonna and have a similar problem with some of her "tunes"!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 16 Jul - 15:28

Why anagrams? Is it to keep from getting busted for tweeting these names?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next