Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

+41
Badboy
StinkyBinky
liz83
ann_chovey
ShabbyTiger
tigger
widowan
Fudge
Panda
Chris
MrsD
Dimsie
aqeleega
cass
ProfessorPlum
marxman
Angelina
Christine
kitti
AnnaEsse
Ang
Carolina
Ollybelle
dazedandconfused
meg
princess_leia
halfamo
catflap
chrissie
mummy45
Wallflower
pennylane
Loopdaloop
whatsupdoc
Keela
Supersal
HiDeHo
hales
docmac
Loveday
MaryB
45 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  Badboy Wed 13 Jul - 19:28

GORDON BROWN
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  Panda Wed 13 Jul - 19:35

Badboy wrote:GORDON BROWN

Badboy, are you joking? GB can@t reveal too much without incriminating himself.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  StinkyBinky Wed 13 Jul - 19:41

GB the protector !

Kate & Gerry McCann arrived home from Portugal on Sep 9th 2007, they were actually meant to fly home Sep 11th 2007, did they panick when charges were mentioned , why did they not tell Brown about their early departure (run for it) Gordon Brown arrives Leicester Police station Sep 12th 2007, what was he doing there ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzahAJN8GYI
StinkyBinky
StinkyBinky
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 199
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Supersal Wed 13 Jul - 19:52

JillyCL on twitter: "ExNotW2 made nearly 1000 tweets before even mentioning #McCann s & then was only in response to our Qs"

So how/why does a NOTW journo know the ins and outs of the case? Because it's a KNOWN KNOWN amongst the media. They've just been too scared of Murdoch to say anything...until now?
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday Wed 13 Jul - 19:58

If GB is complicit in all this I think my faith in human nature will be irrevocably damaged. I just can't see it. The man has lost a daughter himself.

Why would he cover for these people?
Loveday
Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  StinkyBinky Wed 13 Jul - 20:24

Loveday wrote:If GB is complicit in all this I think my faith in human nature will be irrevocably damaged. I just can't see it. The man has lost a daughter himself.

I have two options but please dont be to hard on me, its only my opinion

Option 1 , https://youtu.be/u-qX9ERql50

Option 2 , Operation Ore

or maybe both !
StinkyBinky
StinkyBinky
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 13 Jul - 20:38

Blimey that handshake was a bit obvious!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Wed 13 Jul - 20:45

The Met are following this twitterer, apparently. Despite some scepticism on this thread, I'll keep my options open...
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 13 Jul - 20:48

Loveday wrote:If GB is complicit in all this I think my faith in human nature will be irrevocably damaged. I just can't see it. The man has lost a daughter himself.

THAT A QUESTION WITH A POTENTIALLY INTERESTING ANSWER
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 13 Jul - 20:56

StinkyBinky wrote:

I have two options but please dont be to hard on me, its only my opinion

Option 1 , https://youtu.be/u-qX9ERql50

Option 2 , Operation Ore

or maybe both !

You may have a point.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 13 Jul - 21:03

kitti wrote:Blimey that handshake was a bit obvious!

I believe that was a Master Mason handshake.

Masons are in the police, govt, judiciary, everywhere now which makes me think we will never get to the truth. However, quite a lot of progress has been made this last week or two...so keep the pot boiling... NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 25346

As masons are allowed to commit perjury, what chance do we stand with a judicial enquiry? We must keep the pressure up.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 13 Jul - 21:07

Gordon Brown's brother Andrew, Head of Corporate Communications at EDF Energy at the time, is (imo) what was behind GB wishing to insure Gerald McCann/COMARE didn't get roped into a nasty scandal. I think Gordon sent Mitchell to help the McCanns for this very reason, but soon realised the McCanns had been up to no good and may be complicit in Maddie's disappearance, and so quickly forced Mitchell out of his MMU position in order to publicly distance himself... but behind the scenes efforts were still afoot to get the gruesome twosome off the hook. I believe the Home Office and also the FSS were dragged into the efforts to help the McCanns evade justice. For this reason I have always felt it would take something very unexpected to blow the lid of things.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  StinkyBinky Wed 13 Jul - 21:20

What we are seeing over the last week is, MASON EAT MASON , just the way we want it.

Hell hath no fury like a mason scorned !
StinkyBinky
StinkyBinky
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 13 Jul - 21:24

whatsupdoc wrote:

Masons are in the police, govt, judiciary, everywhere now which makes me think we will never get to the truth. However, quite a lot of progress has been made this last week or two...so keep the pot boiling... NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 25346

As masons are allowed to commit perjury, what chance do we stand with a judicial enquiry? We must keep the pressure up.

Absolutely, there must exist a common thread that links all the agents that have covered up and protected the McCanns.
This would need to be such an omnipresent force which straddles all or most aspects of society. The police, the media, social
services and government figures have all bonded in a common purpose, to protect and deflect.
However, this protection would require that the McCanns keep their heads down, keep quite and to melt away into obscurity.
Alas, this is not the case with these two clowns, they hug the limelight, sue at a whim,money grab, and write a fecking book!
Therefore, this cloak of protection will only last until it can not be realistically sustained, and I think the time is arriving.
Loose canons do more damage than no canons at all. JMO of course.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 13 Jul - 21:54

marxman wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:

Absolutely, there must exist a common thread that links all the agents that have covered up and protected the McCanns.
This would need to be such an omnipresent force which straddles all or most aspects of society. The police, the media, social
services and government figures have all bonded in a common purpose, to protect and deflect.
However, this protection would require that the McCanns keep their heads down, keep quite and to melt away into obscurity.
Alas, this is not the case with these two clowns, they hug the limelight, sue at a whim,money grab, and write a fecking book!
Therefore, this cloak of protection will only last until it can not be realistically sustained, and I think the time is arriving.
Loose canons do more damage than no canons at all. JMO of course.

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 307691
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 13 Jul - 23:32

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Sooner or later we have all to pay for what we do. #Mccanns M
8 hours ago

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Diplomatically #Mccanns Behaviour Was Abnormal. M
8 hours ago

Link to twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/ExNOTWjourno2

princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 13 Jul - 23:59

I think the McCanns have become carried away with their own self importance, Madeleiene is just the conduit to enable them to get money and make
friends with useful people. What it is that they can make demands in the Portugese and Leicester Police investigation I don"t know, I don"t think it is
the Masons, theirs is helping each other more in Business, not covering up a crime. Amaral has been very quiet, it will be interesting to see whether
any attempt is made to ban his book when it is translated and ready to be published in the U.K.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  hales Thu 14 Jul - 0:13

I think the explanation is a lot simpler than masonic affiliations or government conspiracy. There are as many donkeys among politicians, influential people and celebrities as there are in the rest of the population. They were enticed into supporting the McCanns with the carrot: good PR for themselves. The NI scandal of the last week has exposed the stick: the consequences of refusing to participate in supporting a news agenda (e.g. Rebekah Brooks put Martin Salter on a hatelist because he refused to publicly support The Sun's campaign to name and shame paedophiles). So the choice is support the cause, get some good PR and some nice photos of you in the papers or else have all your dirty linen on the front page of the tabloids.

There was a very interesting article in The Guardian on Monday about celebrities turning up for an event in Moscow in aid of a dubious charity with no clear agenda. Well worth a read.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/11/moscow-charity-authenticity-questioned?INTCMP=SRCH

hales
hales

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 14 Jul - 0:32

Thanks, Hales....will read later. John Burke, the British Ambassador in Portugal who went to PDL to see if he could help said later he didn"t think the
Government should get too involved because there was a discrepancy in the Tapas 9 Statements, he left not long after. Whether any of the hacked
phone calls refer to the McCanns is debatable, or even if they do, would anything be said which would incriminate them . The Portugese Prosecutor
wanted the Tapas 9 phone calls to be used in a Trial but the Judge said it would be too intrusive. I don"t know why they should command such
subservience , but so far they have walked on water .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Thu 14 Jul - 1:01

Panda wrote:Thanks, Hales....will read later. John Burke, the British Ambassador in Portugal who went to PDL to see if he could help said later he didn"t think the
Government should get too involved because there was a discrepancy in the Tapas 9 Statements, he left not long after. Whether any of the hacked
phone calls refer to the McCanns is debatable, or even if they do, would anything be said which would incriminate them . The Portugese Prosecutor
wanted the Tapas 9 phone calls to be used in a Trial but the Judge said it would be too intrusive. I don"t know why they should command such
Anyone walking on water can expect to fall in sooner or later, right down into the murky depths! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 25346
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 14 Jul - 1:18

Dimsie wrote:
Panda wrote:Thanks, Hales....will read later. John Burke, the British Ambassador in Portugal who went to PDL to see if he could help said later he didn"t think the
Anyone walking on water can expect to fall in sooner or later, right down into the murky depths! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 25346

Hi Dimsie, after 4 years I doubt the McCanns will ever be charged with anything unless Madeleiene"s body is found in the "murky depths " which a
Lady I travelled on a Coach with to Gatwick Airport about three years ago believed happened. We got chatting and when she told me she lived in Faro of course we discussed the case and she said many Portugese thought Madeleine"s body was thrown from nearby cliffs in PDL into the Sea, sad to say.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 14 Jul - 2:17

Here are a few links where Gerry McCann is mentioned. (Saved a few before but on other computer)

From Kate's book
Sept 2002

he was due to be in Berlin. He had been invited to the biggest cardiology conference in Europe to give a presentation about his research. It was an important stepping-stone in his career, and he was thrilled
http://www.allconferences.com/conferences/2001/20011114200236/

Cardiac Imaging Original Research
http://www.ajronline.org/cgi/reprint/188/2/349.pdf
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Empty et al

Post  tigger Thu 14 Jul - 6:09

HiDeHo wrote:Here are a few links where Gerry McCann is mentioned. (Saved a few before but on other computer)

From Kate's book
Sept 2002

he was due to be in Berlin. He had been invited to the biggest cardiology conference in Europe to give a presentation about his research. It was an important stepping-stone in his career, and he was thrilled

I've looked at the PDF of b. A little surprised as K said he was doing a course in MRI as I recall. This looks like the first paper he has written on the subject, (otherwise his name would be in the bibliography) wonder what his colleagues thought of him. K was scathing about some of the Dutch doctors. This was published feb 2007, they were there in 2004 I believe. This doesn't look like ground breaking research to me, more like a short thesis after a taught MA.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 2 Empty career

Post  tigger Thu 14 Jul - 6:18

HiDeHo wrote:Here are a few links where Gerry McCann is mentioned. (Saved a few before but on other computer)

From Kate's book
Sept 2002

2002, went to a conference. You don't normally get invited, a conference is published and you send in an abstract you want to give short talk on. If your abstract is accepted, you may get paid for going to the conference by your employers.
This was followed by a year in Amsterdam in 2004, which was a team effort. Result published in a paper feb. 2007 which lists no other publications by McC on the subject. I don't see this a ground breaking research, by this time and his age, I' have expected far more publications on the subject.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Supersal Thu 14 Jul - 10:05

ExNOTWjourno2
What can I say about Clarence Mitchell.... Crook? M
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next