Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

+41
Badboy
StinkyBinky
liz83
ann_chovey
ShabbyTiger
tigger
widowan
Fudge
Panda
Chris
MrsD
Dimsie
aqeleega
cass
ProfessorPlum
marxman
Angelina
Christine
kitti
AnnaEsse
Ang
Carolina
Ollybelle
dazedandconfused
meg
princess_leia
halfamo
catflap
chrissie
mummy45
Wallflower
pennylane
Loopdaloop
whatsupdoc
Keela
Supersal
HiDeHo
hales
docmac
Loveday
MaryB
45 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  Carolina Thu 14 Jul - 10:50

Supersal wrote:ExNOTWjourno2
What can I say about Clarence Mitchell.... Crook? M

Is this from today?
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 Empty Re: NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection

Post  Supersal Thu 14 Jul - 11:03

Supersal wrote:ExNOTWjourno2

Is this from today?

Yup, about an hour ago.
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :
NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 14 Jul - 11:14

Supersal wrote: Supersal wrote:ExNOTWjourno2

Is this from today?

Yup, about an hour ago.

Hi Supersal, Do you have a link or can I just go on Twitter?
What do I search? Thankyou in advance. NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 Icon_flower
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Supersal Thu 14 Jul - 11:24

Go on twitter and do 'find people' and type in exnotwjourno2. Then press follow.

Assuming she's authentic (no reason to doubt her) she's a notw journalist who lost her job at the weekend. She's been a prolific tweeter since then and she's let lots of things out which have subsequently proved to be true. She says there's LOTS more to come out! And she's mentioned McCanns several times as well as 'Laz' and Mitchell. To see all her tweets, click on her profile.

She's not tweeting at the moment though...must have gone shopping!
Supersal
Supersal
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 14 Jul - 11:25

Supersal wrote:Go on twitter and do 'find people' and type in exnotwjourno2. Then press follow.

Assuming she's authentic (no reason to doubt her) she's a notw journalist who lost her job at the weekend. She's been a prolific tweeter since then and she's let lots of things out which have subsequently proved to be true. She says there's LOTS more to come out! And she's mentioned McCanns several times as well as 'Laz' and Mitchell. To see all her tweets, click on her profile.

Her latest tweet seems to have been 'Adios.'
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 14 Jul - 11:28

AnnaEsse wrote:
Supersal wrote:Go on twitter and do 'find people' and type in exnotwjourno2. Then press follow.

Is this what she said? Could you please quote it.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 14 Jul - 11:32

Carolina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Is this what she said? Could you please quote it.

The latest:

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Adios! M
58 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Breaking News: I am NOT a man. I used to be. ;) M
1 hour ago

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Seriously if you can't stand the heat get off my street. Unfollow me or something. M
1 hour ago

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
HacKeD
1 hour ago
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 14 Jul - 11:40

Do you use an assumed name on twitter or do you tweet under your own? If this ex NOTWjourno is for real and using her own name then surely she is letting herself in for being sued at the very least. She seems to be giving out information which they wouldn't have been allowed to give out. Wouldn't the powers that be be able to identify her? She has apparently tweeted that she used to be a man. Not too difficult to find out who this is if you are a journo particularly one without a job after the NOTW.?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 14 Jul - 11:50

Keela wrote:Do you use an assumed name on twitter or do you tweet under your own? If this ex NOTWjourno is for real and using her own name then surely she is letting herself in for being sued at the very least. She seems to be giving out information which they wouldn't have been allowed to give out. Wouldn't the powers that be be able to identify her? She has apparently tweeted that she used to be a man. Not too difficult to find out who this is if you are a journo particularly one without a job after the NOTW.?

TBH take it with a pinch of salt it sounds like it may have been a joke and in any case l don't blame him or her if they have told a little porkie so they aren't 'outed' anytime soon.

The met could find out in a few hours who it really is by going to IP hosts, etc.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 14 Jul - 11:58

margaret wrote:
Keela wrote:Do you use an assumed name on twitter or do you tweet under your own? If this ex NOTWjourno is for real and using her own name then surely she is letting herself in for being sued at the very least. She seems to be giving out information which they wouldn't have been allowed to give out. Wouldn't the powers that be be able to identify her? She has apparently tweeted that she used to be a man. Not too difficult to find out who this is if you are a journo particularly one without a job after the NOTW.?

TBH take it with a pinch of salt it sounds like it may have been a joke and in any case l don't blame him or her if they have told a little porkie so they aren't 'outed' anytime soon.

The met could find out in a few hours who it really is by going to IP hosts, etc.
i dont do twitter , so thankyou for bringing news here NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 307691 whos to say if it is fake or not ? if we can see this here all the pros and mcanns can too , some one having a joke or she is from n o t w i expect the mcanns will be trying to find out who - he she is . there have been so many pll in the know over the last 4 years and tbh i have always had my hopes built up , so at min not taking this as true , i hope it is though NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 14 Jul - 13:48

The first newspaper that outs Mitchell's sleazy, underhanded tactics, or prints a REAL story regarding what the McCanns got up to on that fateful holiday, will be right at the top of my shopping list... and will stay there for a very long time!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 14 Jul - 15:11

pennylane wrote:The first newspaper that outs Mitchell's sleazy, underhanded tactics, or prints a REAL story regarding what the McCanns got up to on that fateful holiday, will be right at the top of my shopping list... and will stay there for a very long time!

I would place an order for it to be delivered to my door every day!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 14 Jul - 15:21

I like this one. Perhaps G is an aspiring politician NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 25346

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
If you can't convince them, confuse them. The problem with political jokes is they get elected. M
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Thu 14 Jul - 15:34

I'm not on twitter but I appreciate it does have it's uses for example the court cases so I have to rely on our resident experts like carmen and supersal to name but two to pass the info on to us. I just can't do with thousands of messages flashing past... NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 294124

Are these journos for real? It makes me wonder when they disappear. Surely they would have set up anonymous proxy servers when operating?

If they have the low down on big stories we are all ears. I would be tweeting if I had been in the same position as the journos...pay-off or not. It is a once in a lifetime chance to get all the dirty linen out that several governments have sat on. Let's throw all the rotten apples out of the barrel.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 14 Jul - 16:13

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
"@Muttfan: Clarence Mitchell ex employee of Murdochs son in law should be investigated under the Phone Hacking scandal" Yes he should! M ;)
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Pass the popcorn.....

chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 14 Jul - 16:17

chrissie wrote: @ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
"@Muttfan: Clarence Mitchell ex employee of Murdochs son in law should be investigated under the Phone Hacking scandal" Yes he should! M ;)

Pass the popcorn.....

Here's hoping this spreads like wildfire! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 819946
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 14 Jul - 16:19

pennylane wrote:

Pass the popcorn.....

Here's hoping this spreads like wildfire! NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 819946

I'll retweet it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 14 Jul - 17:26

The more this person hints at stories the less I believe her/him.

If they are not legit then they should be really careful what they are saying. If they are legit then why not just come out and say what they have to say rather than play games. So far she/he hasn't said anything we don't already know.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 14 Jul - 17:29

AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Pass the popcorn.....

I'll retweet it!

Good idea, Anna, thank you xx
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 14 Jul - 17:30

princess_leia wrote:The more this person hints at stories the less I believe her/him.

If they are not legit then they should be really careful what they are saying. If they are legit then why not just come out and say what they have to say rather than play games. So far she/he hasn't said anything we don't already know.

Hi princess, I don't care who she is... as long as she sticks to the facts.... the more dirt gets dished up and spread around the better imo.

WE know all this stuff, but others don't.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 14 Jul - 17:41

Exactly. We've been preaching to the choir for 4 years. Let the tweets tweet on, anything that helps this reach some momentum that can't be backed away from with accusations of this being a few Internet haters/nutters. We have cracked the lid to Pandora's box but it was never really open to view unless you knew where to look. Bring them all on - the more scrutiny the less likely this is to get shoved under the rug.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 14 Jul - 17:53

pennylane wrote:
princess_leia wrote:The more this person hints at stories the less I believe her/him.

Hi princess, I don't care who she is... as long as she sticks to the facts.... the more dirt gets dished up and spread around the better imo.

WE know all this stuff, but others don't.

You make a good point, one I hadn't considered.

NOTW Journo tweet re McCann's protection - Page 3 25346
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 14 Jul - 17:56

widowan wrote:Exactly. We've been preaching to the choir for 4 years. Let the tweets tweet on, anything that helps this reach some momentum that can't be backed away from with accusations of this being a few Internet haters/nutters. We have cracked the lid to Pandora's box but it was never really open to view unless you knew where to look. Bring them all on - the more scrutiny the less likely this is to get shoved under the rug.

My only concern would be if this person is found out to be a fake, it will just be seen as another McCann hater/nutter, losing all credibility and any ground made. I suppose if it makes even a handful of people question the McCanns, then it's a handful more than it was yesterday and they can pass on their suspicions to others.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 14 Jul - 20:33

According to this tweeter Piers Morgan had a 3 year affair with RB! IMO, she seems like the type of person who would sleep with anyone to get ahead.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next