Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook/Ricardo Paiva

+17
almostgothic
Carolina
kitti
want the truth
Autumn
Oldartform
kathybelle
margaret
chrissie
cass
platinum
Keela
Annabel
Loopdaloop
duncanmac
Lillyofthevalley
quickfingers
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 Empty Re: Facebook/Ricardo Paiva

Post  HiDeHo Thu 12 Jan - 2:51

I have just checked back on his 'wall'....its all Portuguese and, as far as I am concerned, not even slightly resembling a 'fake' account.

His birthday shows as January 15th.

If someone used this account to post a 'fake' message then I have to wonder how they used up so much energy making it appear real and yet posted other fake messages about Tony that were...well...lets not go there!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu 12 Jan - 3:20

HiDeHo wrote:I have just checked back on his 'wall'....its all Portuguese and, as far as I am concerned, not even slightly resembling a 'fake' account.

His birthday shows as January 15th.

If someone used this account to post a 'fake' message then I have to wonder how they used up so much energy making it appear real and yet posted other fake messages about Tony that were...well...lets not go there!

Thats the sticking point for me too and don't know why some are saying its the same person who faked the Tony message!
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 12 Jan - 4:14

I have been given a personal email account of someone who can, maybe confirm one way or another as to whether this Facebook account is real.

I will advise if I get a response.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 12 Jan - 7:27

It's not the Facebook account bret is saying that is supposedly fake, it's just that ONE post.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 12 Jan - 7:31

Hideho - As you are a FB friend with him can't you read his timeline and check if it is there? Or PM him with a link so he can read & confirm it?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 Empty re question: is Paiva letter a fake?

Post  want the truth Thu 12 Jan - 7:55

Thank you for the welcome The End is Nigh.

I have watched various Madeleine sites since the beginning but since any question that I might have, or comment that I would make, is answered or covered so adequately by other members, and so quickly, I haven't needed to post.
There are some truly great minds on the trail of justice for little Madeleine, with great and determined team work. Collectively, I am certain that there will be no stopping until the affair is correctly and justly terminated.

Re Mu*at*an and the Paiva letter. It seems to me that a relatively intelligent person has written this letter. I have my doubts therefore. If it were him, perhaps he got someone more learned to write it for him. Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 25346

Whereas we would normally say 'follow the money' to find the source, perhaps this time we should look more closely at who benefits, or who loses, the most from the circulation of such a letter. Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 294124 Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 23324

want the truth
want the truth

Number of posts : 48
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 12 Jan - 9:24

I think I may off caused people to re-think whether the post is real or fake.

I should off left it over on FB and whether Brett thinks it is real or fake is his business.

He said that four people have stated, friends, that it is fake, i didn't question it until I read his FB comments stating it was NOT a real post from ricardo.........

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 Empty Goodbye to Platinum

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jan - 9:32

I was wondering why his input on the fund accounts topic had suddenly stopped. He always denied being Sans_Souci but in my mind there is no doubt that's who he was. I will say "he" for convenience as the majority of trolls are male. Well done to Bren, Bonnybraes, Jayelles and Justine for their success in a male dominated world, by the way! If he was Sans_Souci, he was also Xavier who slithered his way onto the Jill Havern site a while ago. He claimed that he was a solicitor and was in private e-mail contact with Tony Bennett offering him advice on how to answer the charges against him. It was all a game to him.

I've added a link to the postings of Xavier on the the J H site. The one after he was outed as Sans_Souci has been removed but he was falling about laughing as to how stupid everyone was not to have rumbled him earlier. I will eat every hat I own if this is not the same person as Platinum!

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/search?search_current=Xavier&search_id=727967027&start=120

I hope that he will find something better to occupy his time with now. It's rare to come across a troll with a degree of intelligence like Platinum. He can hardly believe the nonsense that Team McCann come out with so what's the other alternative? Financial reward is all I can surmise.

Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 391499

P.S. I can't get the link to work. If anyone is interested to read his previous "works" you'll need to access the site and then go to the members' statistics the same as you do on this site.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Thu 12 Jan - 17:24; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Link added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 12 Jan - 9:34

I have looked on RP's wall and that post is not there! So I am inclined to believe that he did not write that post.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 12 Jan - 10:07

@ want the truth

I think you have hit the nail right on the head.
I don't think it's a genuine Paiva letter either.
And I don't think M*r*t**n wrote it either.

You are right to focus on the cui bono aspect - who benefits (or loses)?
The real Mr Paiva would lose - being perceived as someone who would align himself with, and champion the cause of, a tuppenny-ha'penny troll.
JS benefits by the perceived aforementioned relationship. It is not a New Year's Greetings letter - it is a 'Leave Poor Justine Alone' letter.

M*rt**n is mindful that his recent fake TB press release was so badly written that it fooled no-one.

Therefore the letter may have been the work of JS alone or written by JS with the rest of the job done by M*r*t**an.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 12 Jan - 12:19

'The Message' came to me via my email inbox and clicking on the Facebook name of Ricardo Paiva, it took me directly to his page with 200 friends including Goncalo Amaral and several family members and Portuguese comments on the wall.

As I see it, the only possibility is if someone used his account to write a message, but one of such positiveness towards the fight for Madeleine would not be typical in my opinion, as well as IF it was hacked, it would be a somewhat silly move to impersonate a police officer on Facebook.

My opinion still remains that it was Ricardo himself unless/until PROVEN otherwise.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jan - 22:47

almostgothic wrote:It's now whining at us from a distance with a loud hailer on Twitter! Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 23324

Twitter is a mystery to me and, having read what some of the contributors are like, I won't be trying to solve it! I would be interested to know what name Platinum is using for his rants. Has he admitted to being Sans_Souci / Xavier?

I must admit that I have doubts about the posting claimed to be from Ricardo Paiva. Would he even be aware of who Justine Spencer is?

Let's hope though that the pros take up the idea of not insulting anyone as it will render them totally mute!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 12 Jan - 22:52

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
almostgothic wrote:It's now whining at us from a distance with a loud hailer on Twitter! Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 23324

Twitter is a mystery to me and, having read what some of the contributors are like, I won't be trying to solve it! I would be interested to know what name Platinum is using for his rants. Has he admitted to being Sans_Souci / Xavier?

I must admit that I have doubts about the posting claimed to be from Ricardo Paiva. Would he even be aware of who Justine Spencer is?

Let's hope though that the pros take up the idea of not insulting anyone as it will render them totally mute!

Platinum is Plati-num on Twitter and after 10 tweets went silent. Bit disappointing, really, cos they were fun to read.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 12 Jan - 23:49

Now I am offended I haven't had a tweet from that particular troll. But forearmed is forewarned as they say. Facebook/Ricardo Paiva - Page 4 294124
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 19 Apr - 11:24

Is there no news on what happened on 9th February?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4